SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 087

3.2K 363 281
By page_sandy

(A/n;which book from below do you guys wanna read after this book finishes :3?)

imma focus on one of these below so please tell me your votes in the comments!
1. ENchanted ( AN ENHYPEN OT7 FF WITH THEM AS THE DISNEY CHARACTERS' GREAT-GRANDSONS )

2. CALLOUS ( A SUNGHOON FF WITH A VAMPIRE THEMED FIC OF HIM AS A MODEL & AN ACTOR )

3. DEFIANTLY YOURS ( A JAKE FF WITH TRAGIC & UNREQUITED LOVE OF AN ILL TOMBOY FALLING FOR HER TUTOR )

« abandoning »

Shocked and surprised by the sudden kiss which wasn't supposed to happen in a million years, Mijin immediately broke and pulled away from him. She's deeply drunk in his love which was like champagne.

She shouldn't be like this.

How funny would her weak side be in front of him?

Mijin's honestly afraid that the truth she felt throughout the earnest kiss earlier would be a lie again. She'd prefer to be anti-romantic rather than get fooled by his love again.

❝ Can you please freaking stop? ❞

Mijin's foreign tone on Jay made the boy feel isolated in between them. What really happened between them while he's being consigned to oblivion?

❝ How can you kiss a random stranger so easily? ❞ Judgement and agony could be seen through Mijin's twinkly orbs as she's feeling her heartache to behave this roughly on the boy who's wanting to come back to her.

She wished she wouldn't be this revengeful but it's just his games which twisted her heart first.

She'd completely lost faith in his love.

❝ It's because you're NOT a stranger to me. ❞ Even if Mijin's behaving remotely because of god knows what reason, Jay still wanted to get closer to her first like before. He'll try no matter how far they've been from each other.

❝ Stop saying nonsense, you're the one who told to break up first. ❞

She obviously couldn't believe this guy who's not leaving her heart alone after their departure? Did he still wanna play with her feelings or what?

❝ I'm sorry. ❞

He finally apologised although the poor boy didn't even know what he'd done wrong. Defining his sorry through eye contact, Mijin knows that he's sincerely being for real but why didn't she wanna feel it?

❝ A sorry can't fix broken hearts Park Jongseong. ❞ She tried her best to be strict in front of him, whether the boy still sees her as his cute little yet short-tempered soulmate.

She would be lying to herself if she didn't wanna admit that she still has a soft spot for Park Jay just like other times. The only thing that got her invested in him was that, did he really change or regret his decisions?

She wasn't a toy for him to pick up from the trash whenever he feels like it. Her pride and dignity wasn't that low for him to crunch it that bad.

She's still salty that he betrayed her for Hwang Mijoo a while ago and acting as if everything's fine.

❝ But what can I do when you're the only soulmate I love? ❞

Although purity didn't engulf the developed boy, his sincerity was outshining as Mijin tried her best to calm the teary corners of her eyelids down. Park Jongseong's the only one who can calm her down like this.

Who can drown her into his affectionate love and charms no matter how much she tries to run away from it.

He's the addiction where she wanna devote her true love and desire into. No matter how toxic he could turn out to be. And Mijin didn't wanna bias her stupid feelings and be selfish to herself again. She'd suffered more than she should've already. Your feelings have nothing to do with me. ❞ Was Mijin succeeding in neglecting? No, she wasn't since the great-hearted girl was feeling so bad to turn her lover down like this but what could she do when he's a poisonous man for her?

Mijin wanted to fall out of love in the fastest way possible since she'll get higher risks to get hurt with falling in love again.

❝ Jinjin-❞ Jongseong tried to cling onto her although he's afraid of being seen as annoying like how they first met. But the girl desperately removed his hand from holding hers with an aloof expression. ❝ Please don't call me by that as well Park Jongseong-ssi.❞ Mijin distanced herself from him as the boy felt weakened than ever as if it identified that she no longer had feelings for him. It scared the young man cause he didn't wanna end his first and last love like this.

Her broad back faced him as a frown crept onto the handsome boy's face to have the girl leave him behind like that. He wasn't even fully recovered from body unconsciousness earlier and now, her abandoning him just bashed his heart into pieces with a hammer.

❝ Please...Mijin...I'm s-sorry...❞

According to their accursed disorders, the two lovers had no other choice but to receive pain if one ever tries to reject their soulmate's requests or feelings which might decrease the bond and less time of getting away from.....

death.

Losing sustainability of being able to process what's going on around or in his mind, the boy collapsed onto the ground while falling unconscious. Hearing a loud thud after Jay's body touched the ground, Mijin cautiously turned around as her brows examined how he's being lifeless.

❝ Park Jongseong! ❞

-

The monitor continuously beeped through the silent and dull hospital room which was filled with loneliness since none other than the two soulmates were around.

As expected, the boy with his irregular symptoms couldn't be diagnosed by the hospital which had no customs on figuring out mystical curses and so on.

Mijin was stuck with Jongseong since she had no other choices from the bonder if she wants him to recover fast and cut ties quick. But the smart bonder thought the upper hand of what to do next once Jay's healed through their bond.

❝ Jinjin... ❞ Calling out for his girlfriend's name which took place in his mind most of the time, the boy fluttered his beautiful eyes open.

Sympathetically intertwining their hands, Mijin leaned in closer to check her frail soulmate right now with concern dominating over her eyes.

The numb boy lovingly chuckled before merging himself to sit on the bed of the room where he's charged it. She can only turn him weak like this.

❝ So you still care for me, huh? ❞ He forced himself to put on a smirk. That handsome face with its devilish smirk was the real owner of Mijin's heart and she failed on trying to drop that fact.

She hates him but an affectionate part of her still loves him as well. He's her only remedy to exist in this world somehow.

❝ N-No, I don't. Stop saying such nonsense. ❞ , Mijin scolds although she's nearly smiling to herself for getting caught like that.

Her stutter made Jay narrow his doe eyes in a teasing manner since he could read the flustered girl's feelings well although she's trying to keep it a secret by nervously chugging down the water.

Noticing another strong presence situating across the room, Jongseong cluelessly met the bonder lady sitting across the room with a beaming smile.

❝ Ohh...Ms.Saeyoon? ❞

Mijin had no reasons to know what the prophet and soulmate bonder was doing here. She just busted into the room with a sheepish grin since the morning as excused herself with being concerned for Jongseong's condition.

❝ I'll leave you two alone with someone else now, goodbye children. ❞ Wearing her glasses on, she just made the confused two just furrow their brows since the 'someone' was really triggering their curiosity and interests.

Soon, a tall male who's the same age as them stepped into the room with great facilities. The two soulmates' jaw dropped at the suddenly ineluctable face lurking around them.

Kang Taehyun just approached them with a sly smile-or a pure one since it's not certified yet....he really was sceptical around them these days.

The patient raises a brow while crossing his arms. ❝ What do you want? ❞ Asking in short, Jongseong managed his voice to not sound too arrogant which would leave some suspicions to Taehyun that he's being the rude and spoiled rich kid like before.

❝ I just have something to tell you two. Don't worry, I'll be quick. ❞ The boy lowered his gaze on the ground before taking out his phone to review the same taken photo of a distressed from Mijoo that day.

The ex-lovers sat in silence until their eyes witnessed the familiar female's face appearing on his screen...and holding dolls inside her hands.

❝ Jay had never cheated on you Mijin. ❞ The girl who Taehyun was secretly admiring finally got to know the news. And Taehyun's glad that he's almost finishing his task quick.

❝ He got cursed by Hwang Mijoo. ❞

The truth was told at last.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 15.2K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...
40.9K 1.4K 22
"Jake p-please." "Cat got your tongue huh!! Who were calling me loser a while ago?" ____________ Playboy au- Wherein, Shin Raya will have to marry...
199K 9K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
73K 5.2K 42
❝ if it makes you feel any better, i've rejected many girls. you're not the first, and you definitely won't be the last. ❞ ❝ that note wasn't meant f...