SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 086

3.2K 344 324
By page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Heartbreak Anniversary" by Giveon

(A/n;i still can't move on from this Ni-ki...)

« brainwashed »

Jongseong who was perfectly walking on the platform, slightly felt a spike being plugged out of his chest as if a knife got removed from his body within a spark. The boy uncontrollably spat out the crimson blood out of his mouth as he felt the necessary urge to vomit all thanks to the groggy feeling which deeply sunk inside him.

❝ Jay-ah, are you okay?! ❞ His group of friends bombarded the halfway unconscious boy with questions as it was more than weird for a fine Park Jongseong to spit the red liquid so suddenly. ❝ Call the ambulance!

The blonde boy judged the situation from afar as he felt a relief coming through his mindset as he could finally sigh in peace. Taehyun stressfully stared at the hurt voodoo doll with so many holes pinned with needles earlier.

Who knew that such a toy could be this impactful on a human's life?

-

A panicking Jisung almost choked on his orange juice after scanning the news on his timeline which made the hamster-like guy raise his brows in confusion. ❝ Impossible.... Mijin automatically reacted towards her bestie's unexplainable expression as he just frowned. She can never read her dramatic best friend's mind.

❝ I think karma just hit Park Jongseong. ❞

Showing Mijin the splendid news that appeared on his news feeds, the boy beamed a proud smile that fate just indirectly set Mijin's revenge on that spoiled brat. Or did it really?

Mijin felt her weak heart aching as it would after reading the heartbreaking news of Jay's bluntly unhealthy condition which even made him throw up with blood.... As much as Mijin wanted to immediately follow to the hospital, her pride was standing in between after all the pain he'd given to her and cut connections with her as if they weren't even serious soulmates.

❝ So? It's none of our business anyway. ❞ Jisung's honestly surprised by the suddenly strong behaviour of his best friend who didn't seem like a heartbroken teen anymore. Instead, she seemed vigorous and sober from getting dumped. Guess life's always like that.

Jisung also was partially lying to himself since he should admit that he's a bit concerned about Park Jongseong's unhealthy condition. ❝ Yeah, you're right. ❞ Trying to censor up the worries, Mijin decided to distract herself by returning home fast.

❝ I think you should go. ❞ , a voice rolled into the two best friend's conversation, making them turn around to see a panting Taehyun. Jisung furrowed his brows at the puzzled boy's words. Was he even really the one who punched Park Jongseong that day? ❝ Yah, why would Mijin go to the jerk first? He mistreated her, Taehyun. ❞ Only if Jisung knew....

Returning back to the accursed girl, Taehyun only showed the girl a serious look which would be enough to convince her on paying a visit to her truly beloved soulmate. ❝ He needs you, even if you both don't wanna accept it for now. What were his complicated words supposed to mean? Jay Park stepped on her pride as if it's nothing.

Shaking her head, Mijin just headed home as soon as possible since she's tired. Sick and tired of people not being able to walk in her shoes.

Taehyun sighed since this wasn't how things were supposed to work.

But it wasn't also the right timing to tell Mijin since her short-tempered personality wouldn't accept the wicked and paranormal truth planned by Hwang Mijoo all along.

_

The unconscious boy on the other hand woke up with sore pain attacking his numb body so mercilessly. And a stern headache was also bullying him as the boy took a huge amount of moment to adjust his sight while squinting the eyes open.

❝ Jay-ah, you're finally awake! ❞ Sunghoon exclaimed with an adorable bunny smile plastering across his handsome face after visualizing his friend trying to communicate with them. ❝ Are you hurt? Shall we call the doctor for you? ❞ Jake slowly helped his buddy sit properly on the hospital bed since the traumatic moment earlier was still horrifying.

❝ W-What...happened? ❞ , Jay's raspy voice asks as it makes his three best friends speechless since it sounded as if he lost all his energy, unlike the energetic goofball Park Jongseong who he once used to be.

❝ You suddenly spewed blood and passed out. ❞

The clueless boys had no idea how terrifying voodoo magic was cast on their best friend as his whole body was receiving the pain...just like the voodoo doll itself with pins. Not being able to reminisce anything, Jongseong felt as if he just woke up from a long-lasting coma as a brainwashed person.

❝ Where's Mijin anyways? ❞ If he's sick then, high chances of his caring soulmate being worried about him as well, right?

❝ Don't you remember? , Sunoo starts questioning his friend who's appearing like he just got a taste of anaesthesia. But the victim of the curse could barely know such consequences have occurred while being hypnotized.

Jay quirked his attractive brows up since he's lost and dumbfounded as if he just woke up from death. ❝ Remember what? ❞ The boys exchanged weird glances at their friend's eccentric behaviours which were too odd since he usually wasn't this forgetful.

❝ You guys broke up. ❞

-

❝ Mijin, please open up! ❞ Repeatedly pressing the bell on repeat at the gate, Jongseong anxiously licked his lips whilst thinking about the causes for them to tear apart so easily. They're literally lovers who seemed as if they're stuck to each other with glue.

Thumping the metal door, Jay was panicking internally as he couldn't recall any sharp or spicy memories that led them to this.

His mind was blank. Awfully blank that he couldn't connect the missing dots to even fix his mistakes. ❝ Hwang Mijin! ❞ Knowing that she wasn't at her biological home, Jay came to wait for her outside Jaemin's house...just like how he used to when they're dating.

The said girl finally showed herself since she's too busy to check who was on the door inside. The door revealing the two disconnected soulmates made Mijin's eyes widen up but she remained calm and nonchalant.

But internally, her heart's racing fast like a car's highest speed to analyze the same boy waiting outside her house like how he always did.

The real question that got her mind baffled was, what's he doing here? Weren't they strangers who were out of love by now? ❝ Jinjin- ❞ The lover boy sweetly called her name from his pearly lips.

❝ What are you doing here? ❞ But of course, Mijin had to coldly respond since he made her unconditional for days and make fun of her sincere love.

She believed that their 'forever' would last for eternity, just like how his poetic ass said but those were just lies which she fell for. It wasn't easy for Mijin to recover from the damage like a strong person who she wasn't on the inside. ❝ Jinjin, can you tell me what's wrong? ❞ He badly needed explanations, which should be enough for him to understand.

❝ What's wrong? You're literally asking me that when you just turned your back on me and chased after another god damn woman who's no one else but my own stepsister? Listen Park Jongseong, we both have- ❞ But the youngster's hurtful words got cut off by Jay as he estimated that it's the way to shush her words which weren't true at all.

He only loves her, and his heart knows it well.

-

Taking a seat in front of a middle-aged woman who's smirking and curious about the matter which he'd stored to tell. ❝ So Hwang Mijoo's the culprit all along? ❞ But according to the prophet's suspicions, it wasn't done yet.

There were two inferences to be made as they couldn't just relax yet.

❝ Yeah, but don't worry. I already took the pins out so Park Jongseong's doing fine now. ❞ Taehyun explained while fiddling his fingers as they tapped on the table which was decorated with a silky purple cloth.

The woman hummed, proud of him since things didn't expand to the worse as much as she expected them to be. ❝ When are you gonna tell them both about the voodoo magic then? ❞ was what Ms Saeyoon asked since a lot of drama could because between the two soulmates which could affect their love life.

❝ Soon, I'm just finding the perfect timing to tell them both. ❞ The boy's a bit reluctant to tell since he'd lose the opportunity to be Mijin's lover but what else could he do when that position wasn't made by fate for him.

True love needs sacrifices, even from the unrequited sides.

No, he wasn't being selfish. He just wanted to wait until Jay's perfectly healthy since it could take some time to move on from the curse.

❝ Good, and thank you for your hard work Taehyun-ah. ❞ The woman had assigned the university student to connect the torn strings again since he's the only one who she could rely on among others.

❝ No problem, ❞

❝ auntie.❞

« end of a chapter »

Tae hot nephew of bonder lady ayooo

BYE Y'ALL THINKING THAT BOTH TERRY AND JAY WERE FOUL IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS MADE ME LAUGH BAHAHAHAHA💔

Anyways, stream magic <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.1K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
509K 23.2K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
14.1K 557 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
16.2K 628 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...