The Vulnerable Bet

By EverybodylovesM_

More

Main Characters Introduction
Getting To Know The Characters
Paige
Chris
Meagan
Devontae
Paige
Be Yourself
Erica
Rashidah
Tiffany
Rayshaun
Lauren
Blake
Domonick
Tara
Paige
Chris
Lauren
Devontae
Paige
Tiffany
Meagan
Chris
Blake
Paige
Devontae
How It All Happened
Erica
Paige
Chris
Chris
Lauren
Meagan
Paige
Rashidah
Tiffany
Paige
Rayshaun
Meagan
Paige
Tara
Chris
Tiffany
Paige
When Business Gets Personal
Dominick
Chris
Meagan
Paige
Devontae
READ!!!
Detroit Fashion Show
READ PLEASE!!!
Bet Gone Wrong (Book Two)
TOO PASSIONATE
Pure Mila James
READ

Lauren

204 13 3
By EverybodylovesM_

L A U R E N

All I could see was red as I pulled up to the hotel that Blake was staying in. He had me all kinds of fucked up if he thought I wasn't going to find out about that little stunt he tried to pull.

I jumped out my car almost forgetting to put it in park. I walked as fast as I could into the hospital and up to the desk.

"Good evening, is Mr.Williams in?" I said with the most fake smile ever.

"Um, yes he is. Is he expecting you?" The young girl said.

"No but I'm his wife." I said flashing the $25k ring.

"But i thought... Nevermind, he's in room 401, fourth floor." She said.

I walked over to the elevator getting on and impatiently going to the fourth floor. Once to the right floor I looked for room 401.

"Here it is." I said just as I was about to start banging on the door, I heard moaning.

I don't know what has gotten into this nigga, but he becoming a little too disrespectful. Maybe I've been being to nice and should bring out the Detroit girl in me.

I looked down the hall and noticed a maids cart. I didn't see the maid so I looked through the room cards until I found 401.

I tried to be as quiet as possible when going into the room. When I walked in I seen a trail of clothes leading to the bed. But may I add that none of the clothes were, women's clothes.

I gagged almost throwing up.

I see my husband pounding in and out of another man. I was so fucking disgusted!

"Omg." I said a little above a whisper to scare both of them.

"Shit!" Blake said as he got from behind the boy and pulled up his pants. "Look, Lauren I can explain." He said stepping closer to me.

"No! Don't touch me!" I yelled with my eyes closed. This all felt like a dream. I couldn't have possibly been with a man who on the same team as me.

"Please Lauren baby listen..." Blake started.

"You're sick. You're fucking sick! Stay the hell away from me!" I said running towards the door and to the elevator. I noticed him running behind me screaming my name. Just before he got to the elevator it was opening. I rushed inside and pressed the first floor button. It closed before he could get in and I could hear him banging on it. I was just so ready to get out of here.

As soon as the elevator stopped I jogged all the waty to my car. When I got in I seen Blake scanning the parking lot, right when I started the car he seen me and tried to rush over but I was already speeding off.

I don't know why but for some reason I didn't have it in me to cry. I even forgot about the whole reason why I went there in the first place.

But he is the least of my worries right now. Right now is figuring out how I'm going to tell the kids.

I sighed.

Wait, I thought his ass had a baby on the way? Smh, I really don't give a fuck any more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 520 26
118 0 45
fighting. cheating. forgive. forget.
110K 3.4K 25