UPSIDE DOWN! evie queen

By 1-800-farkleminkus

― ❝ You got me like upside down. You standing there, I swear my world is turning around.❞ OR ― ❝ in which the... More

INTRODUCTION!
DESCENDANTS ONE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
DESCENDANTS TWO!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
DESCENDANTS THREE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
THE ROYAL WEDDING!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE!
ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: Wedding Prep Chaos
ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: the day of the wedding

CHAPTER FOUR

2.5K 72 4
By 1-800-farkleminkus

"Alright," Jay said at fencing practice. "You all know I come from the Isle, right? Things are pretty wack." He scoffs. "But there is one thing the Isle's got on Auradon. If you're strong, we want you by our side, girl or boy."

"Hey," Chad nervously chuckles, stepping forward to where Jay was standing in the middle of the circle the fencing team formed. "Jay, hold on there, we don't break the rules here..."

Corey rolls his eyes at Chad and shakes his head. "It wouldn't be breaking the rules if we have a girl as the captain."

Jay points at him in a sing of agreement before getting out the rulebook from his pocket. "'The team shall be comprised of a captain and ten men.'" He smiles at the team. "So, uh, give it up for your new team captain."

Lonnie walks into the amp theater with a smile on her face. The only one not happy about this was, of course, Chad. "Thank you." Lonnie said after Jay hands over the whistle to her. Jay nodded, moving to stand beside Alex. Alex sent him a smile and the two fist bump each other. Jay leaned leaned behind Alex to fist bump Corey since Corey was standing on the other side of Alex. 

The boys then clap for Lonnie and she smiled. Jay was the first to bow to Lonnie, followed by the rest of the team, and Chad reluctantly did it as well. Lonnie blows the whistle. "Give me ten. Come on, guys."

****

After getting changed out of his tourney clothes and into his normal clothes, he headed over to Mal's and Evie's room since he's going to help Evie out with delivering dresses and suits. Evie said that he could also see his suit she finished making before they left. He was excited to see it and he knew it would look amazing because of how talented Evie is with making clothes. He knocks and opens the door after he hears Evie tell him to come in.

"You're delivery partner is here." He dramatically outstretched his arms and smiled while Evie laughed a bit.

"I'm glad. 'Cause we got quite a lot of dresses to deliver." Evie commented, pointing at the rack of dresses that could move.

"They all look amazing. You're super talented." Alex complimented, walking over to kiss Evie on the cheek before he went to the other side of the clothing rack. 

Evie blushes a bit and smiles at him. "Thank you, and you're super talented as well." She picked up three headbands off the desk.

"Also, you know what?" Alex raises his eyebrows, listening to Evie continue to speak. "I was lucky to enough to have been given a chance and now I need to give someone else a chance, too."

Alex's eyes soften when she said that. "You're talking about Dizzy, aren't you?" Evie mentioned Dizzy to him a few months after she first arrived to Auradon, saying how she missed Dizzy, that she was like a little sister to her, and how Dizzy didn't deserve to be on the Isle.

Evie nods. "There are tons of kids like Dizzy on the Isle who would love to be given a chance to come here...You think Ben would allow it?"

Alex looks at her with a small smile. "All you have to do is ask to find out, but I'm sure he would."

Evie smiles at him and then her eyes widen at remembering something. "Oh!" She goes over to her bed where a blue and gold suit was laid. She dramatically gestures to the suit. "You're suit is finished."

(this is what his suit looks like. the pants are the same color of blue to match the blazer & the shoes are also the same color of blue)

Alex's eyes widen a seeing the suit and he walks over to stand beside her, staring at the suit in awe. "Evie, it's...It's...Wow, I have no words."

Evie nervously bites her lower lip. "Does that mean you don't like it?" She sighs, glancing at the suit. "I knew I added too much gold to it. I wasn't really for sure if you wanted something similar to the suits your dad and Ben's suit will look like or if you wanted something different-"

In a swift motion, Alex grabs her arm, turning her to face him, and kisses her. Evie immediately stops talking when he kisses her, melting into the kiss. After the kiss, Evie smiles at him with a light shade of blush on her face. "I'm guessing you like the suit?"

"I love it." Alex smiled at her.

****

Soon it was time for Cotillion. Everyone was dressed up and having fun on the boat that was decorated for Cotillion. 

When Lumiere walked to the front of the steps that led to the main area where most of everyone was at, Alex and Evie stood beside Corey, Luna, and Phoebe, each excited for this moment.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Lady Mal." Lumiere steps to the side while Carlos, Jane, Jay, and Lonnie move to stand beside the five. Lumiere gestures to Mal who walks around the corner, wearing a beautiful gold and blue dress that Evie made.

Evie was the first one to clap for Mal, quickly joined by everyone else. Adam walks over to Mal as she walks down the steps. "Hey," He greets and she nervously smiles at him. "Ben is on his way."

Alex walked over to them at seeing his mom joining the two. "And you look beautiful." Adam complimented Mal.

"Oh." Mal looks at him with a bit of surprise, but smiles and chuckles a bit. "Thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first, but you..." Belle smiles at Mal. "You are exactly what Ben needs." She looks at Alex with a smile. "The same goes for Evie and you. You two need each other." Alex smiles widely, happy that she thought that and was okay with his relationship with Evie.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Adam said causing Belle and Mal to laugh.

"Hey, sis." Alex greets, smiling at Mal. Mal laughs a bit, smiling back at him. "You're gonna do great, alright?" Alex assures Mal. "If you mess up just pretend you were supposed to do that. And if my brother does anything stupid, let me know and I'll punch him."

"Son," Belle puts her hand on Alex's arm, chuckling lightly. "Let's not get violent."

"Fine." Alex sighed.

Mal chuckles. "Thanks, Alex."

Alex nods and Evie comes over to Mal, excusing both of them so they could walk over to their friends. Alex excuses himself from his parents and heads over to the others, moving to stand beside Evie.

"How are you?" Evie asked a nervous looking Mal.

"I sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal replied.

"Yeah, okay." Evie chuckles, looking at her with a small smile. "We're right with you, okay?"

Mal nods and smiles. "Okay."

When trumpets are sounded, they face the top of the steps where Lumiere stands again. The trumpets stop and Lumiere speaks. "King Benjamin!"

He steps to the side, revealing Ben. Everyone claps and cheers for Ben as he walks to the top of the steps with a smile on his face. Everyone bows for him. After they stand back up, Alex glances at Mal, noticing the wide smile on her face when she started at Ben.

Evie must've noticed the look on Mal's face as well because she playfully elbowed the purple-haired girl and said, "Go get him."

Mal walks towards the steps, meeting Ben at the end. Ben bows to her and instead of curtseying, Mal bows back to him. The smile fell off of everyone's faces at what Ben says next. "Mal, I wish I had time to explain."

When the opening of a door is sounded everyone looks at the top of the steps, surprised and shocked to see Uma walking to the top of the steps, all dressed up like everyone else.

Alex furrows his eyebrows. Why was Uma there? Why didn't Ben talk to him about this? Did Ben talk to their parents about inviting her here? He looks at his parents and knew they didn't know about Uma coming there by the surprised looks on their faces.

Alex looks at his Corey, Luna, and Phoebe, sharing confused looks with them. He looks back at his brother with hurt and betrayal, watching him go up the steps to Uma with a smile on his face. He took a Uma's hand, walking down the steps with her.

The blonde-haired boy watches Ben kiss Uma's hand and his eyes grew wide at seeing Ben's ring on Uma's finger. That was the ring he gave to Mal. Why did he give it to Uma and acted in love with him all of a sudden?

Alex looks at Mal, hating seeing the heartbroken expression on her face. He walks over to her, wrapping a comforting arm around her shoulders while he glared at his brother. "Sorry." Ben apologizes, walking over to stand in front of Alex and Mal along with Uma. "It just happened so fast."

"Something happened to me while I was on the Isle with Uma." Ben looks at Uma and they smile at each other. "A connection."

"How?" Alex rudely asks. He points at Uma. "Ben, in case you forgot, she kidnapped you." He shakes his head. "You're stupid if you think that's a connection."

"It was love." Uma responds with a smile on her face. "I just...I realized how alike Ben and I are, you know?"

"No, I don't know. Clearly you two don't know either." Alex replies. "You got nothing in common."

"It was love." Ben agrees with Uma, looking at her with a wide smile. Alex couldn't help rolling his eyes at them. He was already annoyed and angered by the two. "You're so beautiful." Uma giggled at Ben's comment and smiled back at him.

"Ben." Mal tried getting his attention and when he didn't listen the first time she says his name again but louder. "Ben!" When Ben and Uma looks at her, Mal shakes her head, looking at Ben with hurt in her eyes. "Did you go back for her?"

Uma shakes her head. "He didn't have to." She shrugs and had a sheepish expression on her face. "I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm a excellent swimmer, so..."

"You are." Ben complimented her.

Uma laughs, smiling at him. "Thank you."

Alex narrows his eyes at Uma when she lets go of Ben's hands and takes ahold of Mal's hand. "Listen, Mal. I just really want to thank you." She chuckles. "I do."

Alex takes his arm off of Mal's shoulders as Uma goes to hug Mal. Mal gasps, staring at her with wide eyes. "Thank you." Uma smiles. "Thank you so much."

The blonde-haired boy stays by Mal's side while Ben speaks to her. "Don't you see, Mal? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me you loved me. Thank you."

Mal frowns. Alex couldn't believe that Ben and Uma even had the audacity to slow dance right in front of them when it was clear that Mal is hurting. Alex wraps his arm back around Mal's shoulders, gently guiding her back to where their friends are at. Evie takes ahold of Mal's right hand and the rest of their friends stand beside them to let know that they were with Mal.

"Not too thrilled that I risked my life for him." Carlos said, glaring at Ben.

"Is it bad I kind of want to punch him?" Corey asked, looking at Ben with an angered expression.

"No," Alex replies, staring at his brother with disbelief. "'Cause I wanna do that too." His face softens as he looks at Mal. "Just tell me if you want me to and I'll do it right now."

"Maybe we should get out of here." Luna suggested, glaring at Ben and Uma.

Phoebe nods in agreement, scoffing when she glances at Ben and Uma. "This Cotillion was ruined by Uma and Ben anyway."

"Okay." Mal nodded. So the group of eleven heads to the steps. Belle even apologized to Mal about what was happening when they walked past her and Adam.

"I'm so sorry." Belle apologized.

"I'm gonna talk to him." Adam told Mal.

Alex looks over at Jane when she speaks, seeing that she was talking to Lumiere in a rushed tone. "Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it."

The group stops walking, the music stops playing, and Uma and Ben stop dancing when Lumiere speaks. "And now, for the unveiling of the King's masterpiece designed specifically for his lady." Lumiere spoke, gesturing to the stained glass painting of Mal and Ben that was at the shown at the end of the boat.

Everyone turns to look at the beautiful stained glass painting. Everyone gasped and some even applause for how beautiful it is.

Luna looks at Jane with a smile. "Nice work, Jane." She commented, knowing Jane helped made the painting.

Jane smiles back at her. "Thanks, Luna."

Mal gasps, looking at the painting with an awestruck expression. "Ben did that?"

Evie nods and smiles. "Yeah, he did."

Alex looks at his brother, noticing he let go of Uma's hand and was starting at the painting. He notices the upset expression on Uma's face and then he realized something.

Ben was spelled.

A/N i changed the part about the rulebook so my characters can fit into the story. also so sorry alex's friends weren't apart of this second section of the book! I promise they will be more involved in the third movie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.1K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...
3.3K 162 30
Summary: "Once upon a time, long, long ago. Well, more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal frien...
121K 2.9K 17
❝ We all show our true colours in the end. ❞ HER WORDS WERE LIKE SILK CARESSING THE POOR UNFORTUNAT...
687K 18K 90
it's descendants but gay. [evie x female oc] [will be in mc p.o.v unless stated otherwise] #1 sofia carson [sept.11] #1 descendants [sept 21] - Sta...