Let Me In (Larry Stylinson AU)

By larryisreal_92813

Harry has been selectively mute since past trauma with his best friend. He moves into Doncaster with his moth... More

Let Me In (Larry Stylinson AU)
Chapter 1 - Blue Blue Blue
Chapter 2 - Spark Spark Spark
Chapter 3 - Sleepover Sleepover Sleepover
Chapter 4 - Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes
Chapter 5 - Cuddle Cuddle Cuddle
Chapter 6 - Friends Friends Friends
Chapter 7 - Wondering Wondering Wondering
Chapter 8 - Beach Beach Beach
Chapter 9 - Trust Trust Trust
Note: info of the timeline and what the boys look like
Chapter 10 - Tattoos Tattoos Tattoos
Chapter 11 - Score Score Score
Chapter 12 - Desire Desire Desire
Chapter 13 - Lifesavers Lifesavers Lifesavers
Chapter 14 - Love Love Love
Chapter 15 - Promise Promise Promise
Chapter 16 - Park Park Park
Chapter 17 - Lou Lou Lou
New Story! (Please read)
Chapter 19 - Happy Happy Happy

Chapter 18 - Sun Sun Sun

3.1K 80 81
By larryisreal_92813

Chapter 18 - Sun Sun Sun

When Harry and Louis wake up they're legs and arms are entangled around each other. Call them clingy, but that's just one of the ways they show their love to each other.

They have many ways to show their love for one another. Such as the simple touches. When they have classes together at school and Harry sits behind Louis, Harry will always move his foot against Louis' leg. It may seem a bit sexual, especially for school, but really they just want as much contact as possible.

They can barely survive a day without the simple touches.

Louis also loves to play with Harry's curls. When they decide to have a study session together and Harry gets stressed, Louis will always play with his hair to sooth him until he falls asleep, releasing soft breathes smoothly.

Another way they show their love, is just by saying 'I love you'. After that night at Louis' house with the twins and the fort, they just started to say I love you more often. And soon enough, it was just a normal and common thing to say. They say it with passion, though, and they both get butterflies in their stomachs every time they say it to each other.

Some people would say they're probably still in the 'honeymoon phase', but so far, that hasn't ended.

So it's not such a surprise when they wake up and try to snuggle even closer to each other. Harry breathes in Louis' sent, and Louis kisses Harry's shoulder lightly.

"We should probably get up, Lou," Harry says quietly, even though he wants to stay in bed longer.

"Hmm, but it's the weekend, Haz." "I know but we have to start the day sometime."

Louis huffs lightly before sitting up on the bed with his shoulders slouched. Harry sits up as well and rests his chin on Louis' shoulder, closing his droopy eyes for a couple seconds.

Louis looks down at Harry and coos at the sight of his Harry sleepy. Louis smiles and kisses the top of Harry's head, to which Harry responds with a small smile and hum.

"I love you." Louis says after another kiss to his hair.

"I love you, too."

And if Louis smiled so wide that people would think he's the sun, no one has to know...

Their little 'moment' is interrupted by Anne knocking on the door and calling out, "boys, I have eggs and bacon if you want any!"

Harry sighs, but calls back, "okay, we'll be out in a sec!"

Anne then walks back downstairs to get two plates from the kitchen cabinet for the both of them.

Soon enough Harry and Louis are both walking down the stairs tiredly, their limbs still weak from laying in bed, and also the night before. (I was debating if I should put this in but did it anyways.)

Anne puts scrambled eggs and bacon on their plates, and they both lick their lips as they realize how hungry they are.

They begin to eat when they sit on the table, Anne, and Gemma as well, who came down a couple seconds after, join and eat at the table with their plates as well.

***

Once they finished eating they both went back upstairs to get ready to hang out with the others since they agreed to meet the boys and Lexi later today. Harry lends Louis new and clean trousers, a shirt, and boxers to borrow. Harry then giving him a sweatshirt as well since he didn't want Louis to be cold in the 60 degree weather.

They both walk downstairs and tell Anne they're going to the park, which is where they agreed to meet up at. They'll mostly spend their time there and then get some food to eat later.

"Okay boys, have fun! Don't stay out too late!" Anne calls to them as they walk out the door. Harry holds up a thumbs up right before Louis closes the door, almost slamming his finger against the door.

Anne sighs, "boys." She rolls her eyes, but then smiles. "My boys."

***

They arrive at the park moments later since it's a short walk. Harry and Louis talked and talked the whole way, holding hands tightly and swaying them back and forth. They were so in love it kinda made Louis sick to the point he could throw up with how much butterflies he's getting. They make each other feel so loved and safe and they couldn't ask for anything more real and genuine.

When they walk onto the surface of the park, which is filled with the annoying mulch that always gets in your shoes, they already see Niall and Zayn swinging on the swing set, Luke and Ashton sliding down the two people slide together, Calum trying to push Lexi down the slide but failing. Lexi keeps giving him a glare, and even though it's a playful one, it's still scary. And lastly, Liam's sitting on the bench making sure no one gets killed. They were a little wary of Liam at first, knowing his past with Harry, but then eventually saw that he was only trying to fit in and make friends and was truly sorry. They soon took a liking to him and invited him to hang out with them at the park.

"Couldn't have waited for us?" Louis shouts at them and chuckling after.

"Oi, Loueh! Hey, mate!" Zayn jumps off of the swing not-so-gracefully and walks over to Louis, all the while almost falling from the dizziness.

"Hey, Zee!" Louis yells back.

"Why are you guys acting like this is the first time you've seen each other?" Harry asks with furrowed brows.

"What, Harold, can I not be excited to see my best friend?"

"I thought I was your best friend?" Harry stomps his foot like a child.

"Calm down there, Haz. You're my boyfriend, and besides I can have more than one best friend."

Harry pouts and sits down on the bench next to Liam. "I am his boyfriend," he mumbles out to no one in particular.

"We know, he just said." Liam states with a laugh.

Harry glances at Liam and then smiles as he remembers he just got his first best friend back. And he couldn't be happier about it. He shouldn't have been that mad at Liam for calling Louis "Lou". It really is kinda stupid. He knows Louis loves him with all his heart and no one can change that. And especially not Liam.

When he glances back at Louis he sees him running over to him. Harry starts making grabby hands towards him and if you were close enough you could hear Louis giggle. In Zayn's case, he could. He rolled his eyes fondly at the two. Zayn was so happy to see Louis happy.

Once Louis got over to Harry he plopped down on his lap and looked behind him to give him a kiss on the cheek. Harry pouted and puckered his lips, asking for a kiss on the lips. Louis rolls his eyes, but smiles and gives Harry a small, chaste kiss.

"Hey, I'm right here! Keep it in the bedroom, lads!" Liam said jokingly. "Oh, shut up, Liam. You know we're adorable." Louis says, while resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Whatever." Liam replies with a snort and smile.

"Liam, Ashton won't let me have the right slide!" Luke yells as he's running over to him. Liam sighs loudly. "Why don't you just go on the left slide?"

"That one has dirt on it now!" Luke pouts.

"God, you're like children." Liam murmurs lowly so no one can hear. "Well, there's not much we can do-"

"Lukeyyy! You can have the right slide, I'ma go on the big slide!" Ashton shouts from the playground platform.

"Wait, I want the big slide!" Luke says, already running to the slide.

In the end, they're all playing Squish the Lemon.

***

Louis ends up with a bruise on his legs because he was at the end of the slide and he got pushed off and the mulch hurt like a bitch on his knees. They decided not to get food and just call it a night, since it was already dark and Louis and Harry were too disgustingly cute for everyone to watch.

"Harryyy, my legs hurt, carry me." Louis says as they're walking to their houses.

Harry sighs but carries him anyways. He picks him up in a bridal style position. "Hehe, you're whipped." "You are too, dip shit."

"Whatever. Can I have a kiss?" Louis pouts his lips and looks up at him with puppy eyes.

"Louis, you know I'd kiss you without the puppy eyes." Louis smiles up at Harry, "I know, I just know you love it when I make that face."

Harry blushes, but kisses him to cover it up. They fail because they can't stop smiling into it. "Stop smiling," Louis says against Harry's lips.

"I can't, you're too cute." Louis shakes his head with a laugh, his eyes crinkling at edges.

Harry could get used to this sight.

Before they know it they arrive at home and Harry says goodbye to Louis and walks inside his house. He told Louis to text him when he gets home. He always wants to make sure his Boobear is okay.

***

When Harry gets out of the shower he sees a text from Louis.

From Louis: Hey, Haz. I'm back home!

To Louis: Great! I'll see you tmr at school. I'm gonna go to bed. I love you, baby.

From Louis: I love you more <3

Harry went to bed with the biggest smile on his face.

***

Well, long time no see. I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise sooner, but I'm determined to do that now!

Anyways, this chapter was kinda bad :/ but I hope you guys enjoyed it a little.

I love you guys and I'll try to write as much as I can to wrap the story up!

- Pearl xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
37.6K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
29K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
30.3K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...