In the Very End: Book One

By kenziee1212

When hell breaks loose, Quinn is first to leave her 'home'. She finds her ideal group and a certain archer th... More

Chapter 1 *editing*
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's Note

Chapter 35

3.2K 100 7
By kenziee1212

*WARNING: Please be advised that this chapter contains mature content and strong language.*

Chapter 35
Quinn's POV

I awoke curled up to Daryl's bare chest. He had his arms around me and my head was nuzzled into the crook of his neck. We had a blanket covering us, but we hadn't put our clothes back on yet. I heard shuffling coming from downstairs, noting that someone was up.

I quickly unlooped Daryl's arm from my neck and leaned off the bed, making sure to keep the cover on me as I fished for my clothes. When I looked back at Daryl, I realized he was up and looking at me. His elbows were folded underneath his head, an amused smirk written across his face.

I rolled my eyes as I kissed him. "Like what you see?"

"Mmm," he answered, deepening the kiss.

I smiled against his lips and stood from the bed. "I think I have first watch." I grabbed my hunting knife and headed down the metal stairs. "Morning," I said as I spotted Rick.

He stiffened at my greeting. "Morning."

"You alright?" I asked.

He sucked in a large breath, not making eye contact with me. "You're the one who did that to his eye?"

"Yeah, he attacked Michonne and I," I answered truthfully. "Why?"

He shook his head.

I headed out of the cellblock and down the empty halls of the prison. I unclipped my flashlight from my belt and flicked it on. I finally made it to the infirmary where I turned down the hall and out to the watch area. I lifted up the shotgun that was leaned against the fence. I placed the point in the hole of the fence, looking through the scope. I didn't see anything, just loads of walkers.

___

After sitting here for what felt like hours, I finally saw some action. Something fell to the ground over in the distance, almost like a human being taken down by a walker. Rick, who was up in the guard tower, clearly saw it too as he held the scope of his gun to his eye. All of a sudden, a sharp pain went through my head and I was knocked out cold.

___

I awoke in a small, confined room tied to a chair. I had handcuffs around my wrists and ducktape covering my mouth. My head felt dizzy and I could feel blood dripping down my face.

Where the hell was I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 503 27
『 I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight I didn't mean to fall in love tonight 』 Sabrina Rhodes has known hardship her entire life, with an abusive fat...
10.9K 239 12
Quinn Dawson is just another victim trying to survive the zombie apocalypse... or is she? She seems like any other fighting survivor, but on the insi...
5.7K 123 30
The world was ending, many would argue that it was dying. But that wasn't true, not really. The world was simply being reborn, in a rather unconventi...
46.2K 2.6K 19
❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝❞ ― In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a g...