Accidents (M.B Sequel)

By yasminperal

The boys are gone. They've graduated high school. Matt comes back. Cameron stays away. Birthdays. Breakups... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

2.9K 105 4
By yasminperal

Autumn's POV

OH MY GOD! Kian asked me out. I'm freaking out inside.

I pulled out my phone and texted Lindy.

To: Linds🔥
KIAN FUCKING ASKED ME OUT!!!

From: Linds🔥
WHAT THE FUCK! REALLY!

To: Linds🔥
No. I'm lying. YES REALLY YOU BUTT

From: Linds🔥
Mkay. Byeeee

With that, she stopped texting me. The little bitch.

Lindy's POV

After I stopped texting Autumn, I looked at Jc. "Pay up." I smirked. "For what?" He asked. "Kian asked Autumn out. I bet he would and you said he wouldn't. Pay up." I repeated.

"How much was it?" Jc huffed, pulling out his wallet. "$25." I said. He handed me a twenty dollar bill and a five dollar bill. "Thank you." I smiled, sweetly.

"Whatever." He laughed. I laughed and put my phone and the money in my pocket. I layed my head on Jc's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight, linds." was the last thing I heard before I drifted away from reality and to my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
115K 934 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
177K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...