The Human's Alpha

By barngrjl

Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 27

24.8K 835 35
By barngrjl

Liam

I lean down to capture her mouth with another fierce kiss as she begins to squirm under me. The movment rubs her against my straining dick and I moan pathetically and wantonly in her mouth.

Nothing has ever felt this good. No woman has ever felt so right. I don't care if we ever actually have sex, as long as she keeps letting me kiss her like this. I could cry thinking about all of the time I wasted by pushing her away. I was an idiot and I'll never make that mistake again.

She surprises the hell out of me by running her hand down my body and gripping my cock firmly in her little hand. The same hand I've seen make baby blankets and bake brownies. Who knew it could be used for such a naughty activity?

I'll never look at her hands the same way again.

She uses my surprise as an opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth and twirl it around in a sexy way that has me imagining her doing that to the tip of my dick. I pull away due to the pesky need for oxygen and press my forehead against hers.

"I want to taste you." She says quietly as she continues to massage me through my shorts. I look at her with wide eyes, unable to hide my surprise.

"Really?" I ask breathlessly. I seem unable to pull enough oxygen into my lungs. She's intoxicating and making it hard for me to breathe. She nods before leaning forwards and putting her lips to the shell of my ear.

"I bet you taste delicious." She whispers before snatching my earlobe between her teeth and biting down gently. I groan louder and nearly come right then.

"Oh God, Lily. You're gonna be the death of me."

She giggles a little and pushes me into a sitting position before sliding down my body and positioning herself on the floor between my legs. Her lips are red and puffy from my kisses and her hair is messy from moving around on the couch. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are bright with excitement.

She has never looked more beautiful.

She smiles brightly up at me as she shimmies my shorts down. My cock springs free and her eyes widen. I can't help but chuckle and she sends me a warning glance.

"It's bigger than I thought."

"You've thought about how big it is?" I ask amused.

"More than I'll ever admit." She says as she grasps me tightly and strokes gently.

I hiss in a breath as she continues her gentle stroking, twisting her wrist slightly when she gets to the tip and running her thumb along the top spreading around the glistening beads of wetness already spilling out. It's like she has a hand job super power. Every stroke has my toes curling and deep groans escaping me against my will.

"Fuck, that feels incredible." I grunt out.

"If you like that, then you'll really like this." She says before she plunges me deep into her tight, warm, wet mouth. 

I let out a strangled cry and clench my jaw to keep from coming right then. She seems to be enjoying it as well as she groans around my cock, causing vibrations to travel the length of my shaft.

I reach down to collect her hair in one hand while I grasp the arm of the couch with the other.

I keep my hand on the back of her head, not guiding or pushing. I let her do as she pleases with me. She takes me a little deeper each bob of her head and she twirls my tip with her tongue each time she pulls me out.

"God, sweetheart I'm not gonna last long." I peek down at her to see a smile tug at the corner of her lips while they're still wrapped around me. The sight has me squirming and doing my best not to blow yet. She feels so good I never want it to end. 

She gives me a few more generous strokes with her hot mouth before she sucks in hard, increasing the suction and making her mouth even tighter. It flips a switch in my body and I feel a tingling at the base of my spine.

"I'm gonna come, Lily." I say while trying to pull her off of me.

She makes a sound of indignation and swipes my hand away. I try to hold off, but I can't anymore. I explode down her throat and she swallows hard, licking whatever is left away until she looks up at me. I grab her and pull her into my lap kissing her hard.

"That was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me." I say honestly as she giggles.

"I was right. You do taste good." I smile and kiss her again.

"Your turn, sweetheart."

I hold her with one arm as I spread the blanket out on the floor and put some pillows down so I can have her spread wide for me. I lay her down gently and kiss her as I take her shirt and bra off. The flickering light from the fireplace adds a warmth to her skin, and a twinkle to her eyes. I trace a line of gentle kisses down her neck and chest until I get to her breast. I gently suck her tight nipple into my mouth and nip it gently with my teeth.

I run my hand down her belly, and feel it clench under my touch. She whines quietly as I tease her above her pants.

"Liam, please."

"Patience, love." I whisper in her ear and feel her shudder against me.

I slip her slowly out of her pants and she spreads her legs wide and eager for me. I chuckle a little and kiss her deeply as my fingers trace her most sensitive areas. As soon as I stroke her clit, her hips buck and she cries out for me.

"Yes! Oh God please don't stop!"

I rub harder and faster as her fingers find my hair, holding tightly as if trying to keep herself grounded. I slip one finger into her and she groans as she clenches around me. I groan too imagining it's my cock inside of her instead of my fingers. I feel myself hardening again, but ignore it. I had my fun, now I need to take care of my girl.

I add another finger, quickening my pace and depth as I look for that special spot to bring her the most pleasure. She cries out and screams my name as I hit the spot repeatedly.

"Found it." I remark smugly as I lean down to run my tongue along her throat.

I feel her begin to tighten and quiver around me, so I speed up my plunging fingers again.

"You're gonna come for me, sweetheart. Hard." I murmur in her ear just before I suck hard on her mark.

She arches her back and cries out as I feel her rhythmic clenching against my fingers.

"Liam! Oh fuck Liam I'm coming!" She cries over and over again until her body goes slack next to me.

"Holy shit." She says. I chuckle as I push her sweat dampened hair back from her face.

"That was amazing." She says breathlessly. I lean down to kiss her again and give her a moment breathe before I lean down to her ear.

"We're not done yet, sweetheart." She looks at me with wide eyes and shakes her head.

"I can't come like that again. I'll pass out." I chuckle and run my fingers lightly over the skin of her belly.

"Oh yes you can. And I can't wait to hear my name on your lips again when you do." I lift myself over her to slither down her body, placing kisses all along my journey before I settle in between her legs.

Her fingers have already found their way into my hair and are gripping tightly as she lines herself up with my face.

"Eager are we?" I tease as I look up at her with a mischievous smile.

"Can't you tell I'm dripping already?" She asks cheekily.

Sure enough her sweet pussy is already glistening with her juices. I lean forward and lick her gently.

"Mmmm... strawberry shortcake. Good thing I'm starving for dessert."

I plunge my tongue into her warm depths and twirl it until her hips undulate against my face. She uses her grip on my hair to control how much pressure I exert. Normally the Alpha in me wouldn't allow this, but since I'm sure she's already sensitive I let it slide. I replace my tongue with one of my thick fingers and slip my tongue up to her clit, already swollen from my last gentle assault. As soon as I flick the pink bud with my tongue Lily is crying out.

"Fuck Liam I'm gonna come already that feels so fucking good."

I add a second finger and increase the pressure with my tongue, swiping it back and forth over her. I feel her legs begin to shake and the grip she has on my hair tighten before she let's go and pours her release into my mouth, which I greedily lap up.

"Liam!" She cries out my name over and over and she collapses against the pillows, completely spent.

I hurry to the kitchen and wet a washcloth with warm water to wipe off my face, then clean between her legs. Her legs twitch as I clean my saliva and her delicious juices from her.

I lift her onto the couch with me and wrap us in a blanket before folding her into my chest, holding her tight. I place kisses along the top of her head, her forehead, eyes and cheeks before planting a sweet, chaste kiss to her lips.

"That was incredible." She says sleepily. I smile brightly and tighten my grip on her.

"I felt the need to be generous after what you did for me. I had no idea it could feel so good. You're perfect, Lily. Perfect."

A lazy smile crosses her face while her eyes stay closed. I hold her tight until her breathing evens out and we both fall into a peaceful slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 61 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
876K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.5M 55.4K 45
How will a human handle her introduction to the supernatural world? How will a powerful werewolf deal with the love of his life being terrified of th...