~MOON~ Damiano David

By _jemiola_

Speak your truth Coraline {fem oc x Damiano David} {started: 31.05.2021 ended: 05.06.2021} {I own my characte... More

MOON CAST
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
question

chapter seven

2.6K 101 53
By _jemiola_

★★☆★★

I walked into the dressing room with a big smile on my face and I've jumped on Ella, who was waiting for me next to one of the mirrors.

"Ok, ok, I love you too, but we need to hurry." She said and looked at me. "Oh my god, Cora you look stunning!" tears showed up in her eyes.

"Yeah, I know," I said cockily

"And what's with the attitude?" she laughed. I wanted to answer but she hasn't let me. "Don't say anything. That's you." She said looking at me. "I've missed this version of you." She told me and I hugged her again.

"I know, I'm happy to be back," I said while she sat me on the stool and started doing my make-up. "Why are you doing this?" I've asked surprised. We had a whole team.

"Luke was kinda furious and took everyone." I saw sadness in her eyes, but it disappeared after a moment. "But it's not a problem, I'm still better than everyone." I laughed and she smiled wildly. "Just telling the truth."

"I know"

★★☆★★

"Hey, Cora!" I heard and turned around to see Efendi coming my way.

"Hi, Ef!" I smiled and hugged the girl. We went out together a couple of times and she was so nice and funny that we instantly clicked.

"You look beautiful! This hair colour definitely suits you." She smiled and I've thanked her. "But tell me, why now? The day of the Grand Final?" she asked curiously.

"Today my contract ended and I thought that it would be a good idea." I smiled and she just nodded. "Guess what?" she looked at me with questioning eyes. "Tix is coming here." she started to calm down her hair and I just laughed at her.

"Hi Efendi, Coraline," he smiled and we greeted him. "I really like the hair colour" he pointed and me. I wanted to say something in response, but I heard Ella's voice.

"Coraline come here, you need to change!" I laughed.

"Sorry, I need to go or she'll go off the edge," I explained to the pair and waved them goodbye leaving them together. I totally ship it.

"I'm here," I said and Ella turned to me.

"Thank god! Fast, you need to put on your clothes and then the crew will put all those wires that you'll need. After all, you are first!" she said on one breath.

"Yeah, I know, I'll kill it," I said and she smiled wildly.

"Oh, I know you will."

★★☆★★

"Let the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 begin!" I've heard the scream and prepared myself. "And tonight England and Pretty Reckless will be the first one to perform!" There was a lot of applause and screams and I heard a bell ring which was starting my whole performance. Then the drums came in and I went on the stage with the beat.

"Jimmy's in the back with a pocket of high
If you listen close, you can hear him cry
Oh Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below
Sing it!"

I was standing in the centre of the stage and heard the whole audience singing with me.

"Oh Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below, way down below, way down below"

"Judy's in the front seat picking up trash
Livin' on the dole gotta make that cash
Won't be pretty, won't be sweet
She's just sittin' here on her feet singin'"

I pointed at Ella and she just laughed at me still playing her drums part.

"Oh, Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below
Go!
Oh Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below"

I came back to the microphone in the centre and took my guitar and started playing with my band with a big bright smile on my face.

"I've had better days, man, I've seen better days
I've had better ways, man, I know better ways"

I left my guitar once again and went to the smaller part of the stage that was closer to the audience. I was singing my heart out and I knew that they were loving every second of it.

"One, two, three and four, the devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Show you life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees with a head-on low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell them it's good, tell 'em ok
Don't do a goddamn thing they say"

Something caught my eye and mine locked with Damiano ones. He was smiling at me. I smiled brightly and continued my performance.

"Oh Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below
Oh Lord, tell us so, we belong way down below
Way down below, way down below, way down below, way down below"

I was laughing while singing the lyrics with the whole Ahoy Arena.

"I've seen better ways, and I know better ways
I've seen better days, man, I've got better days"

I felt so much energy. That's me. That's what I want to do, what I love. I took off my black cardigan and remained in a black lace bodysuit which was more showing than covering, but I didn't care, at this moment I loved my body and the whole universe.

"Gina's in the back with a pocket of high
If you listen close you can hear the cryin'
Oh Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below
Oh Lord, tell us so, we belong way down below"

That was it. Maybe I was crying before, but no crying from now on. I will be myself and I will live the way my mother would want me to live.

"Singin' oh, Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so, we belong way down below
Way down below, way down below, way down below, way down below, way down below
Way down below, way down below, way down below, way down below, way down below"

I finished the song and fell to the ground. The next thing I knew was that my whole band was hugging me tightly, we were jumping full of energy and I loved it.

"Thank you, Europe!" I screamed and heard a lot of screams and loud applause. I smiled. I did it.

★★☆★★

"Maneskin need at least 310 points to knock out England and win the whole competition." I heard Chantal's voice and squeezed Ella's hand tighter.

"Don't worry," she said in a warm tone. "We'll win." She sounded confident.

"What?" I looked at her surprised. "Who said that I want to win? I already have my fans, they deserve it." I pointed at Damiano and his band.

"So you are okay with it?" she asked "That you won't win?" I smiled.

"I've already won," I said still smiling.

"And from the public vote, Italy received..." I looked at Damiano, he was looking at me. I smiled and he did the same. I saw relief in his eyes. "315 points! Italy wins the Eurovision Song Contest 2021!" everyone started screaming. I saw Ethan who was in complete shock, I saw Thomas and Victoria crying and I started searching for Damiano. He was coming my way.

"Go, win it" I heard Ella's voice and I jumped up and started running towards him. I was so close, people were looking. I was so afraid that maybe he doesn't want it. But I did it. That's just me. I've jumped at him and he cached me. Our lips were inches apart.

"You won," I said smiling he smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"Yes, but you did too" he answered and in his eyes, I saw that he was proud. I saw happiness and excitement, still a little bit of shock and then I saw it. Love. After all this time. So I did the only right thing. I kissed him. What can I say? People do say that I'm bold. After a while, our lips left each other's and we heard the audience screaming and cheering.

"Yup, I won." I smiled wildly and he kissed me again.

THE END

also, maybe someone knows how to do covers because I can't and would like to do one for this book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 105 17
𝐻𝑒𝑦! π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘€π‘ŽΜŠπ‘›π‘’π‘ π‘˜π‘–π‘› π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘š!π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑂𝑛𝑒-π‘†β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜, π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘“π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘›...
11.1K 332 14
A Valentine's Day story (femxfem) Rhea Ripley x reader just a short story about love I hope you enjoy ❀️
7.5K 334 5
✢ β‹†Λšο½‘ PACIFY HER ━━━ was he yours if he wanted me so bad? - slow updates! originally published: nov 4, 2021 republished: jan 2, 2024 finished: xx
24.2K 320 82
The title tells it all. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes in it. Hope you like it. The parts will eventually get better, hopefully.