๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 31

2.1K 94 34
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

Morning at the Callisto's wasn't always this loud since it was just the two elders living here because Jeongyeon lives in Seoul with his friends and his girlfriend, Nayeon, but right now the day after Christmas is really loud at the Callisto's, or maybe it's just because Nayeon and Jihyo's voice is booming loudly from the kitchen where Mina, Sana, Momo and Seoyeon are as well.

"You girls are funny like Nayeon, the house has never been this loud before," Seoyeon laughed out holding her cup of coffee in hand.

"We should come here often then," Momo joked that earned a nod from Seoyeon.

"But why hasn't this house loud like this? Don't you have anyone else here?" Sana asked.

"Jeongyeon is their only child, well aside from Chaeyoung that they took in they didn't had another child so this is actually the first the house has been loud since Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung lives in Seoul now," Nayeon explained earning a nod of agreement from Seoyeon.

"How'd you know that unnie?" Mina asked looking at her curiously.

"She's been here before, it was when Jeongyeon introduced her to us, Chaeyoung was here too that day," Seoyeon was the one who answered with a smile while the Nayeon's friends looked at her shocked.

"Yah! You liar, you said you were sick that day!" Jihyo exclaimed that made Nayeon laugh remembering how she even put the thermometer on hot water just so she can show to the girls and say that she's sick so she can go to Jeongyeon's without them pestering her with questions.

"You guys would pester me with questions if I didn't say that," Nayeon said laughing while her friends rolled their eyes at her but soon laughed too.

"Where are uncle and the boys anyway auntie? We haven't seen them since this morning," Momo asked taking a look around to see if there is any sign of the boys already.

"Oh they're at the farm, my husband asked them to help him harvest some grapes to make wine later and to help him finish the mini barn for the chickens," Seoyeon answered before taking a sip from her coffee and looked at the girls who were somehow dozing off thinking about how the boys would look like building a barn house — what can you say about that?

"Do you girls want to check them out?" She asked that snapped them all out of their thoughts and turned to the woman who this smile on her lips that they can't pin point what means.

"Uh s-sure mom," Mina answered calling her by what they told her to, Seoyeon smiled at the response then stood them for her seat and walked ahead with the girls following her from behind, when they reached the front door Seoyeon opened the door and lead the girls to the farm, when they were nearing the farm they could already hear the boys deep voices laughing while telling jokes to each other.

"Hey aunt Seoyeon!" Daniel exclaimed after the woman and the girls not so far from them smiling looking at them.

"Hey boys, how's it going with the grape harvesting?" Seoyeon asked as she and the girls take a step closer to them.

"Chaeng and Jeong already brought them to the winery minutes ago, I think they already started doing the wine, it won't take them long since they've been there for maybe thirty-minutes or so," Ji-Hoon explained walking closer to his wife and was supposed to hug her but got lightly pushed by the woman.

"It's cold but you're sweating, all of you are and I'm sure my two babies are sweating too," Seoyeon said playfully covering her nose as she looks at her husband like she was telling him that he was stinky.

"I'm not stinky woman, I smell fresh!" Hoon jokingly exclaimed with a jokingly offended look on his face looking at his wife.

"Oh you are stinking Callisto Ji-Hoon," Seoyeon said laughing along with the younger ones.

"Yah yah yah! What're you guys laughing about without us?!" They heard two voices yell that made them stop from laughing just to turn their heads to see Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon standing from behind them, their mouths hang agape at the sight of the two — Nayeon and Mina's mouths hang agape at the sight of the two — shirtless only with their shorts with their shirt hanging on their shoulders, and both were sweating too like how Seoyeon said.

"Aigoo my babies are sweaty!" Seoyeon exclaimed and immediately walked to the two with her towel in hand before wiping their sweats.

"I'm her husband but she didn't even wipe mine," Hoon jokingly said with a pout that made those who are left with him laugh.

"It's because I love my children more than you," Seoyeon said rolling her eyes at the man who laughed and moved closer to her engulfing her in a hug that made her squeal.

"Yah! You're sweaty and stinky!" Seoyeon yelled trying to get her husband away from her but failed.

"These two really," Jeongyeon said from beside Chaeyoung as they both shake their heads at the older Callisto's.

"It's cold out here, why aren't you wearing any jacket?" Chaeyoung asked that made Mina turn to him, and that turn made Mina blush when she came in contact with the shirtless Chaeyoung who was behind her.

"I-i uh.." Mina tried saying something but her words are being trapped inside her own mouth as she looks at Chaeyoung, she tried, she really tried not to eye the guy up and down, she tried hard not to stare, but she can't, it was like she was being pulled like a magnet, like her eyes were being pulled to look down at the guy, and when she did she saw how the guys body is really well built, six pack abs, exactly perfect toned body, his biceps were well built too, he was like a guy from one of those fairytales, the perfect, rich, handsome prince — and Chaeyoung? He's Mina's prince.

"Wear this so you want get cold, okay?" She snapped out of her daze and looked up the guy who was smiling down at her handing his jacket to the actresses, she took it and quickly wore it without wasting any time before turning her back on the guy again to hide her blushing cheeks both from the cold and from her staring at the guys body.

Mina was just looking at the others conversing with each other, she was just quiet there looking at them, well not until she felt arms snaking their way to her waist and a head placing themselves on her shoulders, she turned her head a little and saw Chaeyoung hugging her from behind with his eyes closed.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked earning a giggle from the guy after he heard her stutter.

"I just want to hug you, like this," Chaeyoung answered then soon opened his eyes that immediately connected with Mina's as she was also looking at him.

"B-but you're sweaty," Mina tried reasoning as she looks away from him to hide her blush and wishing that guy wasn't feeling her fast heart beating.

"Mom already wiped our sweats earlier," Chaeyoung countered and giggled when he felt Mina somehow tensing a bit, he doesn't why she was tensing but he felt that it was because of his hug, so for her to not tense anymore he pulled away from her body and just stood beside her, when Mina felt him move away and just stand beside her she somehow missed the way his body was giving her warmth other than the jacket itself.

They all stayed at the farm with the boys while they finish the mini barn for the chickens, the girls watched the boys help Hoon finish the barn, Nayeon was laughing whenever Jeongyeon would trip or accidentally hit his head on the board, Momo watched Dahyun hammer the woods with Tzuyu, Sana watched Tzuyu help Dahyun with the woods, Jihyo and Mina watched Daniel and Chaeyoung carry the woods to the others while both were laughing at each other while they also play.

It was fun at the farm, harvesting grapes for the wine, building the mini barn, boys trippin here and there, girls laughing at the boys playfulness, the older Callisto's smiling seeing the younger ones having fun in their stay with them.

Then it was now dinner time, everyone was in the dining area eating their meals cooked by Seoyeon with a help from Sana and Mina, everyone loved it especially Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung because this is the first time that they tasted their favorite meals again after moving to Seoul away from the elder Callisto's.

After their dinner they tasted the wine that Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon made at the winery earlier, everyone said it tasted great, it was sweet but already had a tinge of alcohol that the two put in since it was their taste but everyone still approved to it.

Now everyone is in there rooms peacefully sleeping getting their energies and body ready for tomorrow and for the coming days of their stay at Suwon-si.

But wait... is everything real?

Is every scenario real?

Or was it all just a play?

Hey everyone! Chapter 31 is up!
This was supposed published yesterday but I slept on it, and it was also published earlier but someone just pissed me off that I had to stop doing this and decided to just continue when I'm not pissed anymore, and gladly I'm not pissed anymore so here it is HAHAHAHA sorry for the short update though guys! Enjoy!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 142 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
22.8K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
120K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...