FANTASY

By Katsuyosei

Satzu, 2yeon,Dahmo,Michaeng. The life of 9 creatures and their child. And so here they are trying to live a n... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Family
Chapter 2: The Kids
BDZ
Chapter 3: The Past
Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy
Chapter 5: Happy
Chapter 6: Then what?
Chapter 7: Blood (Demon saga)
Chapter 8: Training (Demon Saga)
Chapter 9: The Dragon (D.Saga)
Chapter 10: Not over yet (D. SAGA)
Chapter 11: Zimzalabim part-1
chapter 12: Zimzalabim part-2 (D.SAGA)
chapter 13: Zimzalabim (part-3)

Chapter 14: Nayeon the great (part One)

451 31 10
By Katsuyosei

-"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GO BACK THERE AFTER I STRUGGLED TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!"

Jihyo's loud voice echoed in the house as she held up a pan, threathening the two supernatural beings who were shakingly hiding behind the counter of the kitchen.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung held onto each other as they looked at Jihyo. When they woke up from their vegetative state, they surelly didn't except to be welcomed by two wide angry eyes staring right back at their soul the moment they openned their eyes.

-"BUT WE NEED TO SEE THEIR FIGHT!!!" -Tzuyu tried to argue but immediatly shut her mouth and bent down when a flying pan went toward her direction, Chaeyoung didn't had the reflex so the Phoenix received it right on the face before falling backward.

-"oof!!!" -Jeongyeon made a face as she watched from the entrance with the others.

-"maybe you two should listen to Jihyo unnie. You still need rest after everything" -Dahyun calmly said watching Jihyo run after Tzuyu around the counter while Chaeyoung was crawling under a table to hide.

-"Go go!!! Auntie Jihyo!!!! Kill Mama!!!" -Gaby happily applauded while in Sana's arms. She just woke up so she was the only one present at the moment while the rest were soundly sleeping upstairs guarded by Mina.

-"hum no baby..." -Sana sighed and patted her back. -"Don't say that, killing is not okay"

-"But, Auntie Jeongie said it was fine!"
Sana stared at Jeongyeon who simply shrugged.

-"yo, you know what Jihyo said right about mentioning killing and fighting infront of kids?" -Nayeon whispered to her and Jeongyeon pouted.

-"so what?? Jihyo is actually trying to kill these two" -Jeongyeon said back as they continued watching the two girls being chassed down by Jihyo.

-"Still I don't think it's okay. Killing is just not something we should teach them, it can greatly affect them in the future" -Dahyun said seriously as her eyes only showed loneliness. Jeongyeon noticed this and althought she hates this angel, she would have to admit that she is sort of concerned about her, well... it's mostly because Jeongyeon doesn'y find her funny like this. She prefer the arrogant Angel way better than the lonely one.

-"You are acting strange since yesterday. You won't even respind back to my threath, what the hell did that demin Yeri tell you?" -Jeongyeon asked and Dahyun shook her head.

-"She is just a big mouth and her illusion is just a very big problem, it's litteraly like... reality. Be aware of that, that's an advice" -Dahyun said and Jeongyeon smirked

-"yeah, I think I can manage stupid angel"

They ended their discussion there as Momo finally came down after getting prepared and after avoiding another thing thrown by Jihyo who finally got a grab on Tzuyu but Chaeyoung was still on the run.

-"are they coming or not?" -Momo asked and Dahyun watched as she approached them. This woman that is her wife is so beautiful but.... She killed this woman brother, even thought he was a very bad demon, Dahyun can't help but to feel excessively guilty about this.

-"WE ARE COMING!" -Tzuyu shouted but got dragged into the other direction.

-"at this state just let them go Jihyo. After all they need to learn" -Sana said with sigh and Tzuyu looked up at her wife with sparkling eyes but it soon turned into a pout when it was Sana's glare that she met. Of course, yes... her wife was mad because it wasn't the first time she came home almost dead. After all this story, Tzuyu promised herself that she would make it up to her. -"Mina also gave her permission by the way, and I quote 'tell Chae she can go but if she dies, I'll just ask Jihyo to create me another wife' "

-"how savage!" -Tzuyu snickered at Chaeyoung who had a shocked expression on her face.

-"same goes with me" -Sana added and Tzuyu grin turned into a frown.

Jihyo sighed and let go of Tzuyu who immediatly ran behind Nayeon, same goes with Chaeyoung.

-"We will be fine!! Today's not our turn to fight so don't worry. I won't die promise!" -Tzuyu smiled at Sana who just rolled her eyes.

-"oh so, should I get ready to prepare those three stooge's graves?" -Jihyo pointed at Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Moo who didn't really react.

-"Can you put the Badass bitch on mine?" -Momo said with a huge grin and a vein popped on Jihyo's forehead.

-"JUST FUCKING GO!!!"

..............................

A big portal appeared on the Monster's city's ground as six women came out of it, being thrown one by one out of it. While the others successfully stood up with no difficulties, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung instead landed butt first on earth.

-"wow, Why am I feeling so weak, wasn't yesterday's exercice supposed to make us stronger???" -Chaeyoung complained as the others only laughed at them.

-"Oh, this is just a processuss, it's normal to feel tired after so much energy left your body"

Everyone turned behind them when they heard a voice. And it wasn't without surprise that they saw Yeri... in different attire this time.

-"Then why isn't she tired?" -Chaeyoung asked while pointing at Dahyun.

-"Ah, we explained it yesterday. Her inner power has been unlocked long times ago during the war so it wasn't really new for her. Right Dahyun-ssi?" -Yeri smirked evily at her and Dahyun only looked away.

-"Well, get ready because your blabla thing won't work on me. The three have already explained your tactics to us so you can talk as long as you want, fucking know that I am a woman full of confidence now!!!" -Nayeon boosted and Yeri chuckled.

-"well guess this is no use" -Yeri covered her mouth and threw a ten meters paragraphe out of nowhere.

-"YOU EVEN HAD A PARAGRAPHE????" -They all shouted and Yeri laughed.

-"well, Devils' jobs is to twist people's mind right? We've got to keep up on our speeches! And since my main work is about influencing human, I've got a lot up in my sleeves!" -Yeri wiggled her eyebrowns.

-"wow, you've got my respect" -Momo clapped her hands but Dahyun stopped her.

-"Momo no"

-"I see you girls are having fun"

Nayeon looked up to ghe sound of her Dad's voice. She crossed her arms and looked at him with a frown.

- "You are late Daddy!!!" - Nayeon pouted and The Devil pouted back as he fell on earth and joined his hand infront of his daughter's face.

-"Daddy is sorry. Okay? Daddy had business to attend to.... Forgive Daddy uh?" - He said with a big pout but Nayeon only scoffed.

-"Whatever old man. You gotta watch me win this stupid game of yours first!!!" - Nayeon smirked and he smirked back as he looked at the other girls who were watching them silently since earlier, all thinking the same thing but not daring to say it. Is it really the Lord of hell?

-"Come on girls!! Let's give way to my sweet little pie then Momo will go after her and last one Jeongyeon, My dear daughter in law. Then we can proceed to the next part of this training" - He said and flew back to the air after winking at Nayeon who waved at him. The girls followed after him one by one after giving Nayeon a 'Goodluck' sign, Jeongyeon was the last one to go, she looked at her wife and gently kissed her cheek before leaving.

Nayeon smiled fully as she now faced Yeri who was still as nonchalant as ever. Nayeon was burning from excitement at this point which made Yeri smile devily.

-"Shall we begin?"

...............................

-"We should be fine here" - The Lord of hell said as he stopped from flying and then stretched out his arms to createa barrier as the girls stood beside him. They all settled comfortably in the air as they patiently watched the match that was about to begin.

The Devil crossed his arms as he watched his Daughter with full anticipation but also curiousity. Jeongyeon who was the closest to him (and also the one who isn't that scared of him) spoke as to get his attention.

-"Nayeon is really strong"

-"Of course, She is my daughter"

-"I am not sure about this but Nayeon is maybe the strongest among us right now"

-"What are you trying to say?" - The Devil asked with a mischievous smile.

-"So I was wondering what makes you so sure that Yeri will win this." - Jeongyeon asked and The Lord of hell only laughed slightly as he signaled for Yeri to begin with a hand gesture.

Yeri smiled and then stood straight while Nayeon got ready to fight.

-" Can't believe I am about to fight the next lord of hell. This is a great honor" - Yeri put her hands behind her back. - "I am also kind of scared right now I must say... I know as a matter of fact that you are way stronger than me. I've known you ever since chaos and screams created by your father gave birth to you. That is why you are so special. You could probably be the strongest being of this world if you put a little bit effort into it"

-"Oh. Okay. Now shall we fight or what? Your talk is just flat ass boring if you ask me. All I wanna do right now is.... Destroy that annoying smile from your face, step on your dirty mouth and fucking kill you right here and right now!!" -Nayeon said and tge more she spoke the more her face expression resembled her father's. Now it was pure legit that she was the Devil's daughter.... Her Demon side was clearly showing right now.

Yeri scoffed and got into position as she shrugged.

-" If you INSIST" -Yeri finished her sentence as she disappeared from Nayeon's radar. Nayeon closely paid attention to her surrounding and then turned around when she felt a presence, she smirked when she saw Yeri's surprised look. Nayeon didn't even hold back as she punched Yeri right on the face, sending her flying far away.

Yeri cursed and tried to stop herself but Nayeon's blow was way too strong. She was flying above earth without being able to stop herself or so... Yeri's eyebrow raised as she felt a strong aura from above and she narrowedly blocked her face as Nayeon came down from the sky and punched her again to crash on the ground, shattering it within 10km radius.

-"oof" - Everyone that were watching said as they covered their mouth.

Jeongyeon can't see and will never see, in what mad world someone like Yeri could win against someone as monstrous as her wife.

Nayeon jumped far away from Yeri's body as she stood back into defense position.

Yeri who was lying flat on the shattered floor coughed blood and then weakily stood up.

-"Aish... That's why I am an influencer damn it. I have way with words and not fucking fight" - Yeri cursed and then walked back up to see Nayeon all smiley. Yeri scoffed and rubned the back of her neck.

-"Hum.... Maybe I should give up" -Yeri sighed tiredly and then looked at her lord who was still smiling. How in hell does he think that Yeri could beat his full of confidence Daughter... Unless there's some hole like... Her being way too confidente of herself is what makes her weak because even if she is for now in the list of the strongest... There's nothing that say that it will never change... For example her damn daughter along with her friends' kid are way too op.

Yeri isn't even sure if those things should exist but they are approved ny the lord of hell and surprisingly the God of heaven so that should be alright....

........

Yeri had a blank thought for a moment as she looked at Nayeon with eyes wide open.

-"Oh My God..." - Yeri said and everyone looked at the lord of hell who frowned but then went back to watching the match with a semi-awkward mood. - "wow... Greatest idea of all time!!"

Yeri said and Nayeon was perplexed by it but said nothing. She got herself ready to attack again.

And just as she was about to go take a step and attack Yeri. She felt herself getting caught into the demon's trap, she stepped right into it and fell in the world of reverie. Nayeon hissed and looked around her but saw nothing but pitch black.

-"She caught her" -Tzuyu said with a serious expression and looked at Chaeyoung who looked back.

Well she was now going to experience her worst nightmare.

Nayeon did not move, she stayed in place. Moving from here is just useless as it is only a world made up by Yeri, nothing is real and she knows iy now.

Nayeon sighed and thought of a solution to get out of her. The most logical solution right now is to get to Yeri but how....

-"If you are looking for me, it's useless because you are inside my world. You can't get out of here"

Yeri's voice echoed everywhere and Nayeon gritted her teeth. It was annoying.....influencer are made to be annoying anyways....

-"Show yourself coward and fight me"

-"Sorry Nayeon but everyone have their own way of fighting. And this is mine... Now you are going to listen to me" - Yeri chuckled.

-"I won't" - Nayeon stubbornly said but only received a giggle from the demon.

-"Well too bad because you are stuck here so You will have to listen to me" - Yeri said and cleared her throat which annoyed Nayeon even more. - "Listen as the daughter of Satan, you must be really heaved by lots of responsability right?"

-"No... I don't know if you noticed but I married a damn vampire and had a child with her so.... Throne or not. As long as I am happy and my father approve of it. To hell the responsability"

-"I like that side of yourself so much. So full of yourself" - Yeri commented still with that same annoying laugh. - "Here let me tell you a story then Miss. Perfect"

-"Thousand years ago. A Demon was born out of the screams, despair, cry of help and agony of the people in hell. The actual Demon Lord combined these negative energy to create his own daughter, that is you Im Nayeon. Ranked one of the most powerful demon ever BUT still got defeated by her uncle...."

-"I don't like where this is going..." - Nayeon said thru her sigh. - "Just get to your damn point and show yourself coward"

-"You are full of confidence knowing that you are strong but you clearly know there are some people stronger than you out there. That's why you took this training, because you felt yourself weak while you wanted to protect those you care about. In the end you have responsabilities"

-"Hum is that so..." - Nayeon simply said while still thinking of a way to get to Yeri.

-"Yeah.... Deep down you are afraid of being weak, aren't you?" - Yeri asked and Nayeon stopped all her movement. She looked up at the nothingness and glared at it. - "HA. JACKPOT!!!"

-"You are annoying. There is no fucking jackpot.... I was never afraid of being weak. There is always stronger than us in this world and that is a fact, we can't change that but that doesn't mean we can't get stronger... This is why I am training because there is stronger that I HAVE to fight against because I am just that nice when it comes to someone I care about and also I own Momo something. It is time for me to return the favor" - Nayeon said with a straight face and Yeri scoffed from her corner.

-"Hum.... You truly deserve your title as the daughter of the Demon lord. It isn't easy to twist your mind since you are yourself a demon pffffffff.... But I didn't even do anything yet so I am sure I am going to win this one" - Yeri said and Nayeon looked everywhere around her when she felt a weird sinister aura. The world around her began to shift curiously as it took form.

-"Hey Nayeon do you know, You are yet to reach the final demon form?"

-"what?"

-"Haven't you seen your Dad? He is constantly in his true demon form. Red skin, full black eyes, Goat's shape of legs and big horns and then look at you. Except for the horns and wings, you look almost like a human!"

-"Well what about you?"

-"I AM AN INFLUENCER DAMN IT. IF I HAVE TO TWIST PEOPLE'S MIND, I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE THEM!!"

-"Not really since they don't see you" - Nayeon snapped back while snickering and Yeri annoyingly screamed.

-"Now you know how you are to people!!"

-"Just shut up and live your worst nightmare damn it!!" - Yeri said and Nayeon could feel she was rolling her eyes.

Nayeon shook her head and then closed her eyes when a sudden light blinded her. She covered her face with her arms and then looked up.

-"I am on earth. Wait... ?" - Nayeon asked as she looked around and then found Jihyo's house. - "What am I doing here?"

You are about to live your worst nightmare.

-"Oh no..." - Nayeon said as she saw the kids running out the house playing with swords made of woods followed by Mina who was telling them to not go far.

Nayeon knew exactly what was going to happen..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeahhhh hummm sorry for the long wait. Kinda busy with life or whatsoever.... Also I kind of fell in love and got the girl BHAHAHAHA. So yeah... Life's busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
910K 32.3K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
1.6K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...
55.2K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!