☆ Nabee || BigHit's First Fem...

By cherrycakedd_kookie

Nabee, One of BigHit's first female trainees, Debuts as a Soloist. How will her carrer to stardom be ? More

About Nabee ( EDITED )
Debut (.EDITED )
Social Media
Her Autograph
Things Nabee says that looks like fake subs but is not
Light Stick + 1st Mini Album
IG Live
FirstRed Carpet / Performance/ Award at MAMA
After MAMA
Knowing Bros Appearance ( EDITED )
Nabee's Tik Tok Acc
Inside Nabee's Phone
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.1 )
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.2 )
Her First Scandal
BigHit's Statment + Bonus News
Her On QUEENDOM ( Pt.1 )
Break-ups are hard
Confirmation
Her on QUEENDOM ( Pt.2 )
Tattoos
announcment ( sorry but the story is gonna comeback in a BRAND new book ! )

Debut Announcement

927 7 5
By cherrycakedd_kookie

Nabee, Meaning : Butterfly, was recently revealed by BigHit to be debuting as a Soloist.

Her Logo :

She is has a cute, soft yet mature concept.

It was announced that She was debuting with a single named Lilac.

Some Teaser pictures were also shortly released

She was already known by the public as a SM trainee years back, so some people were thrilled to see her debut.

Her fandom color : Purple

...

A few days later, her Debut Teaser was released.

She caught the eye of many, including some idols, more people were waiting for her debut.

Just in midst of this, her album cover's first-look and Pre-orders were released. It was also released that there were gonna be two versions of her debut single packaging, HILAC vr. & BYLAC vr.

There were a total of 710k pre-orders before her debut.

She had alot of anticipation as she was BigHit's First Female Artist.

There was social discussions about how her debut would be the biggest soloist debut of this year.

In midst of all this, Nabee prepared for her debut diligently yet still excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 22.9K 58
~"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤"~ ~"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠...
1K 54 30
Second book of "Musical Heart" Min finally debuts in her group 'Moonlight' But with this, she must over come many challenges. Will she put love befo...
87.6K 3.6K 136
BigHit's first female trainee finally sees the light of day by joining Bangtan Sonyeondan, a decision seen by many as a joke until it starts to pay o...
116K 5.5K 33
𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 ─── ❝ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 about everythin...