Green Eyes (Drarry fanfic) ✔...

By jiyarani

I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't r... More

Author's Note
1. Green Eyes
2. Party
3. The Deal
4. Beach
5. First Kiss
6. A night together
7. More kisses
8. Vitamin U
9. Welcome home
10. Seamus
11. Closeness
12. The Club
13. Something unexpected
14. Promise
15. Sudden visit
17. Dream come true (part 1)
18. Dream come true (part 2)
19. Different results
20. A Big Decision
21. The Delivery guy (M)
22. The next morning
23. The 'Special' appointment
24. The truth hurts
25. Healed to be wounded again
26. The culprit
27. Epilogue

16. Hungry for more

267 29 9
By jiyarani

Harry looked over at Draco's sleeping figure and smiled. Then carefully removed his arm away from his waist, didn't want to wake him up. Harry stopped mid-air as Draco mumbled something in his sleep and placed his hand over Draco's soft cheek, cherishing his face till Draco stopped mumbling and slept again. While holding his breath, Harry removed the blankets and climbed down from the bed. He took a last glance at Draco's sleeping face before walking out to the balcony.

Harry sighed as the feeling inside his heart wouldn't let him relaxed. The feeling to have more than just few makeout, was eating him from inside, creating difficulties to concentrate on his work. He wanted to taste that forbidden fruit fully. Now those small bites wouldn't be enough for him.

With a sigh, He looked up at the beautiful sight of full moon and thought about his previous life. Where he would love to go out and enjoy himself, but now, he couldn't do it. Not because he didn't have a right but because of Draco. Draco became an unbreakable part of his life. He was happy with Draco as they are, but from few days his heart was urging for something else, specially after talking to Hermoine. His tongue swiped over his lower lip and a hiss escaped his mouth when the copper taste exploded in his mouth.

Today their make out session was really wild. He could say that Draco was also surprised but he couldn't stop himself. He was aggressive, or maybe hungry, hungry for more. They chewed each others lips like possessed men, they bite and gave hickey but only at unseen places by others. He wanted to sleep next to Draco's warm body but the incident happened today in his office, kept replaying in his mind.

Earlier in his office:-

The loud moaning and skin slapping sound was booming in Harry's ears as his right hand furiously moving up and down on his raging boner while eyes fixed on the nude bodies of males in his laptop, fucking each other like rabbit's, without the worry of this world. The headphones on his ears prevent the noise from reaching to someone's else ears. He swiped his tongue over his dry lips as the top guy bite on bottom's chest and the bottom screamed in pain and pleasure. That scream made Harry's cock even more harden as a needy whimper escaped his mouth. 'Is it good? Is it pleasurable to be treated like that bottom? Would I be moan in pleasure if this happened with me?' He wondered.

He closed his eyes but intensely the scene of himself lying on the bed with wide open legs as Draco throwing powerful thrusts to him with animalistic speed, covered his vision. The thought of playing a role of a woman in a relationship, never crossed his mind. He loved to fuck his partner but with Draco, everything seems opposite.

The heat in his abdomen increased with the movement of his hand on the cock. A loud moan escaped his mouth as the white, thick serum unfettered from his piss-hole and landing on the table as few drops covered the area of his smooth thighs.

He took deep breaths to control his rapid heartbeats. Just as he had the control over his breathing, he sighed then gasped to see James standing in front of him while holding the door knob of the office door with wide open mouth. Harry tried to cover himself up but tripped over his counter and seeing him like that, James turned around and cleaned his throat.

"Harry, the meeting will be start in few minutes.  Don't be late."

"S-sure da-d. Umm give me a minute. I'll be in your office soon." Harry said then in a hurry pulled out the headphones without muting the volume. The whole office filled with the the sound of skin slapping and moaning, grunting.

"Shit!!" Harry cursed under his breath then tried to turned off the laptop but because of shaking hand, it took more time. When the task was done, James had already left him alone without looking back at him. James's face fuming red as he heard those voice. He might teased his son for watching porn in the office time but not after hearing the moaning of only males. Harry groaned loudly as James left him.

'I have to stop this hunger as soon as possible.' Harry mumbled to himself then pulled out his phone to search few necessary things.

***

"So that's for today. Now we have to work hard for this contract. In Next 2 weeks week we have to submit our proposal." James stopped then looked in Harry's direction before continue," I need best of yours. It doesn't matter if we win or not. But do your best." Harry nodded with a smile.

"Ok guys, this meeting ends here. If you have any problem then don't be afraid to ask. You guys may leave." James said as the staff members collected theirs belongings and stood up to go out.

Just as Harry stood up, James stopped him.," Harry, would you stay back for sometime?"

Present:

Harry startled as the pair of muscular arms wrapped around his naked torso and brushed over his bruised nipples. The warmth of familiar chest behind his back relaxed him as a chin of the culprit settled down on his left shoulder after kissing on it.

"What are you doing, Harry?" Draco asked as his warm breathing fanning over Harry's ear, tickling him softly.

"Just wanted to take fresh air." Draco's lips pulled up in a frown. Indeed the wind was cold and refreshing but Harry was not a morning man and it's too early.

"Is something bugging you?" The sigh from Harry, widened Draco's frown but he covered it with a soft smile as Harry turned around to face him. Harry smiled sweetly and burried his face in Draco chest, hearing that calm rhythm of Draco's heartbeats which is music to him.

"I'm good. But what are you doing here?" Draco was well aware that he was trying to change the topic. He didn't want to pressurise him, So he answered him.

"I was sleeping and trying to hug you but you were not there. So I came to look after you." Draco stopped then pulled him close then kiss the top of his head ," I need some of your warmth." Harry chuckled at Draco childish voice.

" But you didn't make any noise. Is everything okay, Harry?" Draco wondered as he was a light sleeper and always wake up as soon as he heard any noise.

"Sorry, I was not able to sleep. So I walked out." Draco cupped his face and held it up then smiled his signature smile, which always skipped Harry's heartbeat.

"It's ok. But if you feel something like that again then wake me up, ok?"

"Ok." Draco kissed his forehead then carried him up like a baby and walked inside the room. He wanted to know about his worries but also respect his decision. While lying him down, he connected their lips. The lustrous way their lips move together, made those hunks hot. They already had their release but the closeness of their warm bodies made them hungry for each other, again. Harry would love to continue but his mind was already a mess and he had many things to settle.

"Can we cuddle?" Harry asked as soon as they broke the kiss and gave Draco hopeful eyes, pleading him silently to no go further. Draco smiled at his innocent face and wondered how this innocent face stole his heart at first glance.

Then, he laid down on the bed and pulled Harry down with him. Harry's  body relaxed down as those muscular arms wrapped around his lean waist and buried his face in Draco's chest, inhaling his manly odor which he always love. He was about to close his eyes when Draco mumbled from above.

"Harry, never hide something from me. If something bothering you then tell me. I'll try my best to help you. Take your time baby, but never forget that I'm here for you always." With that Draco kissed the top of Harry's head then tighen his arms around his waist. Harry nodded his head and placed a soft kiss on Draco's smooth, hairless chest and drafted to lala land with Draco following behind him.

***

Draco had his eyes tightly shut as the beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. He swiped a hand over his forehead but whimper as his body became red and more hot. He moved his head to left then to the right. But his body kept warming till it's wholly covered with sweat.

The dream he was having right now, was very hot. He was having an another mind blowing blowjob from Harry. He watched Harry, sucking him like a pro. Harry was too into it that he didn't care about his teary eyes and the saliva rushing out from the corner of his mouth. Draco moaned loudly as Harry gulped down his whole cock and the print of his cock was visibly showing in his throat.

Harry gagged but didn't stop. He was too hungry for that huge sausage. Just as Harry's soft fingers touched those heavy balls, Draco grunted. The tightness in his abdomen increased, indicating him for his closeness to release. He wanted to warn Harry but Harry pinched on his balls making Draco screamed in pain and pleasure as he released his seed inside Harry's mouth.

With a loud gasp, Draco opened his eyes. He was too shocked at the dream. It was so real that he could feel the pain and tinglings in his balls.

'Shit!' He cursed at himself when he realised that he had a wet dream and tried to sit up. But something was holding him back. He ripped off the blankets and gasped in shock.

"FUCK!!!"

End!!

I hope you guys have enjoyed it!

Don't forget to vote and comments.

Thank you for reading!

Just a question:- Are you guys ready for the warning chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 404 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
13.8K 363 22
"Ugh.." Harry groaned. "What happened?" Draco asked "I-... I really want you to fuck me..." Harry said, looking fraught into Draco's eyes. After a fe...
283K 8.4K 18
"Why did you run away?" Harry tried changing the subject. "You're a coward Malfoy, you know that? You left your friends behind, Pansy and Blaise and...
986K 31K 61
《 c o m p l e t e d 》 One late afternoon, after plotting with Pansy, Hermione and Ron decided to steal Harry's phone and change most of his contacts'...