๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ”€ ๐–ง...

By rinfinity_

โ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ, ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ... More

โ“‚๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ’น๏ธŽ โ’ป๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ“‡๏ธŽ โ“๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ“‹๏ธŽโ’บ๏ธŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ #1
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 1
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 2
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 3
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 4
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 5
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ #2
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 6
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 7
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 8
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 9
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 10
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ #3

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: 11

1.7K 94 17
By rinfinity_

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

After Jukyung and Sowon sent Gowoon back to her class, The two had decided to walk home together while they try to get to know each other more. Sowon did know Jukyung's little secret.

"Could I come over to your house for a little while? I just don't feel like going to my house yet." Sowon nervously mumbled, She always felt suffocated in her house so she would often try to make excuses so that she wouldn't go home yet.

The other female furrowed her eyebrows together, She always thought that rich people would rather be at their own mansion than outside "Sure but like doesn't rich people enjoy their house ya know? My house is quite plain and a little boring per say."

Chuckling, The brunette shook her head while looking at Jukyung "That's just some saying, Not everyone enjoys being home and I'm one of them." She contemplated before turning to Jukyung with a warm smile.

"Since I know your secret I guess it wouldn't be bad if I tell you mine." The excitement in Lim Jukyung's face had made Sowon giggle.

"I promise I won't tell anybody." The shorter pretended to zip her lips together, Causing more laughter to erupt from Sowon's lips.

"Well then, I can say that I don't like being home. I feel much more suffocated rather than comfortable in my house. It's because I don't have a good relationship with my Father." Jukyung's excitement died down and was replaced with a worried look.

Sowon knew that it was completely sudden and so out of topic but it felt right telling the girl a bit of her misery.

"That must be tough..." The Lim girl mumbled feeling bad for the older. While Sowon just shook her head a little not wanting any pity to form on Jukyung's eyes.

"It is, The loneliness and gloomy atmosphere can get too much to handle but don't worry I'm use to it."

"You can come to my house whenever you feel down okay? Call me when you need somebody or when you feel lonely, Because starting today we're bestfriends and as besties we should take care of each other!" The Lim girl exclaimed with a determined face while she tangled her arms with Sowon's.

"I would love that." A warm smile spreading through her heart shaped lips that even Jukyung melted at the sight.

"Oh, Your hand is quite dry." Jukyung noticed before an idea popped in her little head.

"Why don't we stop by my mom's pandora shop? I could get you a few hand cream. Oh and I'm going to get a facial as well."

The Lee girl nodded "Sure." but paused when she remembered that Soo-ah had set Jukyung up in a blind date.

"For your blind date I see!" She teasingly looked over Jukyung who only laughed and nodded.

Arriving at the destination of the two, They skipped towards the pandora shop Jukyung's mom owned while they chat and get to know each other's liking and dislikes.

"Ladies first."

Jukyung jokingly deepened her voice while opening the door like a guard causing Sowon to burst out laughing.

Sowon have never expected to get closer to Jukyung considering the fact that she was now a closed book. But with the girl by her side, She felt less lonely and a little more free.

"Lim Jukyung!-" A short woman with short but curvy hair appeared but stopped once she saw Sowon's tall and glowing like figure before she noticed her daughter's giddy form beside the tall girl.

"Omo! Are you Jukyung's friend? What a beauty!" Sowon blushed at the little compliment as Mrs. Lim had started swarming her. "I have seen you in a lot of magazines before! Are you perhaps that Lee Sowon?"

"Mom! Leave her alone!" Jukyung groaned while swatting her mom away from Sowon.

"Eh, Go get this angel some snack." She scolded her daughter before turning to Sowon with a smile as she gestured for her to sit, Grabbing a cup of tea and offering it to the girl.

"Thank you Mrs. Lim." She smiled gratefully while taking a few sips of the calming tea.

"Mom, I came here to get some hand cream and I want a facial." Jukyung stomped as she dabs a towel on her face after she had washed her face, Bare face showing, While taking a hold of the few boxes that contanied different scented hand cream.

Sowon could only chuckle while looking enviously at the older woman and her daughter. She wished to have that kind of relationship with her late mother.

"I'm busy, Go do it yourself." Mrs. Lim grumbled before leaving Sowon's side and rushing to do a few things for God knows what.

But then the bell of the shop door rang causing Sowon to simply turn to it to know who had entered only for her to almost choke on her saliva seeing the two familiar figure. Mrs. Han & Han Seojun?

Her eyes quickly averted to Jukyung who was bare faced. Her eyes we're twice as wide as Sowon's seeing the popular bad boy of the school in her mom's pandora shop.

While Mrs. Lim happily greeted the two, Sowon quickly but quietly ran to Jukyung with the facial Mrs. Lim was once holding. She pulled the Lim girl out of sight before quickly applying the facial on her face, Panicking for Jukyung's sake.

"Hurry!"

Jukyung mumbled with a mixture of shouting and whispering as she nervously nibbled her lip.

Once Sowon finished, Jukyung surprisingly flew to one of the beds, The sudden impact of Jukyung's weight being on it caused it to crack and break infront of the two figure that the two desperately tried to avoid, Sowon's instincs was to step forward which accidentally revealed her surprised form.

"Sowon? Is that you dear?" Mrs. Han forgot the sudden commotion as she turned her attention to Sowon's tall figure trying to help her friend up. The mention of her name caused her to stumble forward a little and awkwardly bowed to the woman.

"Hello Mrs. Han, It's nice to see you again. I didn't expect to meet you so suddenly." She politely smiled trying to avoid Seojun's gaze.

"I'm glad to see you again dear, I see you have gotten much prettier, taller and slimmer than before!" The older exclaimed as she untangle her arms on her son who was surprised, Before taking a hold of Sowon's face and hugging her.

"Thank you for all your help dear." Accidentally mumbling the words out loud. Causing confusion to build up in her son's face.

"It's nothing Mrs. Han, I'm glad to see you well again." She said pulling away while secretly giving Jukyung the facial cream behind her back which the Lim girl gladly took trying not to attract attention.

"Oh, You know each other?" Mrs. Lim asked surprise.

A sudden lightning of silence flashed the moment Mrs. Lim asked with curious eyes. Sowon who didn't like the eerie silence quickly spoke up in order to save the situation.

"We've been friends since Junior High school." Sowon's hand gesture was pointing out the mullet haired.

It wasn't technically a whole lie because before Han Seojun and Lee Sowon dated. They were good friends included in the same circle of friends with Seyeon and Suho.

"That's nice, I'm guessing you two are close since Miyang here seems to know you well." Thankful that Jukyung's mom didn't seem to notice the tensed atmosphere between Her, Han Seojun and His mom.

'I hope she doesn't hate me because of the breakup.'

Sowon chanted in her head as she stood warily beside Han Seojun as they watch Mrs. Lim and Miyang start catching up while they sip on their tea.

As if the situation wasn't awkward  enough the scenario of from before, During P.E class had come flashing to her head, Faster than lightning. She secretly glanced at Seojun, Only to be caught as the mullet boy was already looking at her with his beautiful sharp eyes.

It was filled with an emotion she couldn't figure out.

Sowon who was out of her fuzzy head had slowly stepped back to get to Jukyung without being noticed and it was a successful attempt. Until she heard Han Seojun following her to the back of the shop where Jukyung was busy sort of relaxing with a facial on to protect her identity.

"Lim Jukyung, Wow, I didn't expect to meet you outside like this." Han Seojun laughed taking out his phone and started capturing the brunette's funny face.

A not so genuine smile was forced to appear on her lips when she saw how they conversed. She doesn't mean no harm but she also couldn't help but feel envy. The way Seojun laughed just by a glimpse of Jukyung was giving Sowon a few signal warnings.

He seemed happy, Jukyung made him happier than she ever did. The thought was hurting her heart so she decided to push the belief.

She no longer wanted to see them interact so instead of thinking like a possessive girl over her ex-boyfriend, Sowon decided to dial Minjun in hopes of lifting her fallen mood.

"Jun?"

"Hey Sowonie! I'm in the middle of preparations but did you need anything?" Even her bestfriend was too busy for her, Why does everyone seem like they didn't like Sowon enough to talk?

A disappointed smile was in view as she clearly understood that she was interrupting him "It's nothing, I'm sorry for calling you when you're busy." Her voice becoming quiet while she exits the Pandora Shop and just decided to wait outside for Lim Jukyung.

"What's wrong? Are you alright? I'm not gonna continue practice if you don't tell me why you sound so dull." His voice was gentle, On the other line the Moon boy had placed down his script and excused himself to his manager and the the other staff. Heading to a more private area.

"I'm fine but it's been a rough day."

•────•──────────•────•

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 11!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.6K 57
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 204 18
What if true beauty isn't like true beauty as it is in true beauty ;)
298K 8.2K 40
. ๐”˜“ ๐…„ื„ ื‚ ื… ใƒผ ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ ๊’ฑ ! โคท : ่ซธใ€ƒ๐—ต๐˜๐˜๐—ฝ๐˜€ . ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ . ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿ“Œ แŸธแŸธ ... ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—‚ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ...
191K 7K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ -- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...