Winter Is Here // Game Of Thr...

By Audelia01

"You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved" Audelia Stark of Winterfell, the beauty of the seven ki... More

Audelia Stark of Winterfell
Winter Is Coming
The King's Road
Winter Is Coming (Jaime POV)
The King's Road (Jaime POV)
The Ride (Audelia POV)
The Ride P.2 (Audelia POV)
Baratheon's dream
Honor (Jaime POV)
Bastard (Audelia's POV)
The Golden Crown(Audelia POV)
The Lion And The Wolf(Jaime POV)
A Hothead (Audelia POV)
Duty Over Love(Audelia POV)
Love Over Duty (Jaime POV)
You Win Or You Die(Audelia POV)
Baelor (Audelia POV)
Black Is My New Color(Audelia POV)
Captivity(Jaime POV)
The North Remembers (Audelia POV)
What Is Dead May Never Die (Audelia POV)
I Swear It(Jaime POV)
Rescue Mission(Audelia POV)
Love and War(Jaime POV)
Hate or Love? Tomato Tomato(Audelia POV)
Walk of Punishment (Audelia POV)
Maimed Lion (Jaime POV)
Wolf Judges the Lion(Audelia POV)
It's Time(Audelia POV)
Pain(Jaime POV)
Death From Above (Audelia POV)
The Beginning of the End(Audelia POV)
Regret(Jaime POV)
Numb(Jaime POV)
Rains of Castamere (Audelia POV)
Painful(Jaime POV)
The Purple Wedding(Jaime POV)
Revenge Goes Both Ways (Audelia POV)
Sold(Audelia POV)
Hopes to Dreams to Disappointment(Jaime POV)
Wrong(Audelia POV)
Childish Fears(Audelia POV)
A New Era(Audelia POV)
If You Think This Has A Happy Ending... You Haven't Been Paying Attention
Scars(Audelia POV)
I've Had Enough(Jaime POV)
I Am Not Afraid Of Death(Audelia POV)
Bring The Pain(Audelia POV)
How To Keep Wanting Without Ever Getting (Jaime POV)
Life-Changing News (Audelia POV)
Decisions Decisions(Audelia POV)
War Again?(Jaime POV)
Don't Make Me That Guy(Jaime POV)
Are you Stupid or an Enemy?(Audelia POV)
Planning a War(Jaime POV)
I Wish This Never Ended(Jaime POV)
The Bear (Audelia POV)
The Army I Promised(Jaime POV)
The Battle Of The Bastards (Jaime POV)
The Winds Of Winter(Audelia POV)
The Black Wolf(Audelia POV)
News from the Capital My Lord(Jaime POV)
Physical Attraction Chemical Reaction(Audelia POV)
Questions But No Answers(Audelia POV)
Assurance(Audelia POV)
You Were Never Even A Player(Audelia POV)
With Love(Jaime POV)
Seven Hells(Jaime POV)
Nothing Ever Goes According To Plan(Third Person POV)
The Lone Wolf Dies(Audelia POV)
And The Pack Survives(Jaime POV)
Arrangements Can Be Made(Third Person POV)
Reuniting Brothers(Third Person POV)
Twins are not meant to be Lovers. Or are they?(Jaime POV)
The Night Gathers(Third Person POV)
In the Lion's Den(Third Person POV)
I Will Be Waiting(Third Person POV)
Old Endings and New Beginnings(Third Person POV)
Hidden Enemies and Common Friends(Audelia POV)
Second Chance(Third Person POV)
Now It Begins(Third Person)
Now It Ends (Third POV)

I Served House Stark Once But House Stark Is Dead(Audelia POV)

1K 28 1
By Audelia01

House Glover refused to help us.

I understood why, Robb refused to help them, and the Boltons didn't. Thanks to Roose and Ramsay, Lord Glover had his castle and his family back. But I also knew that he didn't particularly like Ramsay. If he did, he would have refused to talk with us, or may have captured us, sending us back to the Boltons.

I was glad he didn't do any of that but still upset that he wasn't going to help.

We did however receive support from House Hornwood, and House Mazin. It wasn't much, but it was all we could get. Now we just had to pray my Uncle, the Blackfish would also help us. Although, I didn't know if he had much of an army. Perhaps a couple hundred at most.

Our army was not large enough. We had half of what Ramsay did. But we were running out of time quickly, Ramsay would soon kill Rickon, I knew he would. And we could not allow that. 

Rickon was my youngest sibling. My silly, innocent, energetic little brother, annoying at times but he was just a child. And I promised father I would protect my siblings. If I couldn't protect him now.... I will never forgive myself.

"Hey", said a voice behind me, and I heard them sit down beside me on the log.

"Hello", I greet back. 

"We'll get Rickon back, I promise", said Jon.

"We need more men", I urge. "We will not win with the men we have".

"What we need, is to attack while we still can. We have an army, we have free folk men, you have never seen them fight, but they fight stronger and better than any other men I have seen", assured me Jon.

"I don't doubt it, but I don't want to risk it. We have worked so hard to get to where we are now. Let's just wait a little longer, at least until Uncle Brynden joins us", I plead.

"IF Uncle Brynden joins us", he said.

"He will", I assured him but he just raised one eyebrow.

"Sending the Lannister to negotiate with Uncle Blackfish, was as smart as building on quick Sand", he mumbled. "They are enemies-".

"Don't call him Lannister, call him by his name. Jaime. And I don't think the problem is that I send him to negotiate with Uncle, the problem is that you don't trust him or like him for the matter", I bite back.

"You are right, I don't like him. He pushed Bran out of the window, crippling him for life. He attacked father in the streets, his bastard son killed Father, your Mother, and Robb. How can you love someone like that?", he asked me and I turned to him.

"I love Jaime because he is a good man", I said and Jon scoffed but he didn't say anything. "He didn't cut Father's head off, he didn't cut Mother's throat, he didn't stab Robb in the heart, or stab Talisa in the stomach. Yes he attacked father, but it was because his little brother, Tyrion was captured by my mother for a crime he did not commit. He pushed Bran out of the window because he was protecting his family. He is good, and loyal and brave. He saved all of the Seven Kingdoms from the Mad King. He has endured the insults and backlash from that for decades. He may have done questionable things but who hasn't? He did the best he could with the information, and resources he had.".

Jon looked at me still unsure.

"You allowed the Wildlings to enter because you knew it was the right thing to do, although everybody else didn't agree. Jaime killed the Mad King because he knew it was the right thing to do. You were both criticized for it, and risked your lives.", I continue and sigh.

"Jon, I don't need you to like him. But I do need you to accept him because he is staying.", I declare, and out my hand on my stomach. It had began to round a little, but still unnoticeable.

"I will try but no promises. He is very infuriating and annoying at times", he mumbled and I chuckled, agreeing with his statement.

"Well you will have to try harder, not just for me, but for your niece or nephew", I continued.

It took Jon a solid minute to understand what I had just said. 

"You're pregnant?!", he yelled and I shut his mouth with my hand.

"The whole world doesn't need to know about it", I whispered to him and he looked at me wide-eyed.

"Audelia! You were always the responsible one!", he whisper-yelled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"We both know that's not true. Besides, it's not Jaime's", I continue.

"Then who-", he fell silent when he realized. 

"It will be named Stark. When we defeat the Boltons, the Bolton name will die with them.", I declare and he nods slowly, taking my hand into his and squeezing it.

"He knows?", asked Jon suddenly.

"Jaime still accepts it", I whisper back and we stare at the horizon.

We were about to leave for the Wildling camp, the small armies we received from the other Houses have already began travelling there, but since Lord Glover refused to help, we had nowhere else to go. 

I could feel the battle coming soon. Very soon. 

We will either lose. Which will mean that the Stark name will die forever, and the North will be ruled by the Boltons. Or we will win. And the Boltons will die.

"Ser Davos says that if we are smart about it, we could win the war", continued Jon and I nodded.

"We still need more men", I urge.

"We don't have the time", he argues, and turns to look at me. "It is now or never".

"If we went down to Castle Kurwin, I know Lord Kurwin will accept-", I continue but he interrupted me.

"We fight with the army we have.", said Jon, and I stared at him. 

I wouldn't win this fight with him, so I let it go. Or that's what he thought.

I was sold, and betrayed. Raped and defiled. By the Boltons. I was carrying a child, of the blood of the Boltons. My brother was betrayed by the Boltons. My whole family was betrayed by them. Rickon is their prisoner. I cannot let them win. If they do, I will cut my throat from ear to ear.

We have so many allies, many men counting on us to win but Jon wants to attack. He is making a drastic decision because of the pressure he is under. I could not let anybody down anymore.

I had to contact Lord Baelish. 

We needed his army, with them we would have possibly enough to defeat Ramsay with. 

I quickly wrote the letter, and send out the raven as soon as it was dark enough. We had arrived to the wildling camp, everybody was there already. Everybody who mattered anyway.

On my way back to my tent, I saw Lady Mormont watching as soldiers hurried around completing their tasks so they can go to bed early. I realized that this would be her first battle. Her first real battle as a Lady of Bear Island. She was most likely nervous, I know I am. Although I was more contained, I could not let my baby get harmed by the stress.

I had to make sure she would be well cared for during the battle. Lyanna could not partake as she was still too young and inexperienced. 

I walked into my tent, and sat down on my bed. I caressed my slightly rounded belly. It's been so long since I last heard from Jaime. What if something happened to him? What if my Uncle killed him? Or worse, what if the Lannister army captured him and brought him back to Cercei?

I couldn't think about everything that could be going wrong. It would stress me out too much, and put my baby under unnecessary risk.

I heard rapid footsteps outside my tent, and sat up straighter. Was it perhaps a messenger?

The tent flaps opened and I took in a sharp breath as I saw the man.

"Jaime", I whispered and ran into his arms. He was dirty, dusty, and was breathing heavily but he seemed alright. Alive.

"Lilibet", he whispered back as he held me tightly and buried his nose in my hair.

"I was getting so worried that I haven't heard from you", I said, pulling away slightly and looking up at him. His breathing was still heavy but he smiled.

"We are all alright.", he assured me and he held my waist tightly.

"And my Uncle?", I asked carefully, a little scared of the news.

"Outside, speaking with Jon", he replied and I smiled wider.

I pushed outside and walked quickly to the main campfire. Jaime followed me but stayed back a little, giving us some privacy.

"How many men do you have?", I heard Jon ask as I approached quickly, behind my Uncle.

"350, I left another 50 at Riverrun with my nephew, Edmure incase the Frey's come back. We send them running back to their father with tails behind their legs", replied my Uncle and I felt myself relax when I heard his voice.

"Uncle", I breathed out and he turned around to face me.

In a split second I was enveloped in a tight hug from him, and twirled around a little in the air.

"Oh winter flower. When I didn't hear from you, I assumed the worst", he said as he set me back down.

"I'm alright. Thanks to Jon and Jaime", I replied and I could tell my Uncle wasn't too happy about the Lannister, or the bastard. But he didn't say anything, which I was thankful for.

"I am glad you made it", I said.

"Me too. I was surprised to see a Lannister at my doorstep, telling me you send him", he continued, nodding to Jaime who stood awkwardly at the side. I felt my cheeks grow red.

"He is a good man. Give him a chance, Uncle. Please, for me", I begged him quietly and he reluctantly nodded.

"But as soon as he hurts you in any way, shape or form... I will make sure that his other hand is gold too", he threatened in a whisper and I didn't expect anything less.

"What is the plan?", asked Uncle, turning back towards Jon. "I presume you have one".

"We meet with Ramsay tomorrow, to discuss a possible surrender. He won't take it, but we can say we tried. Then we prepare for battle", replied Jon and Jaime stood closer to me.

"How many men does he have?", asked Uncle.

"5,000 possibly more", I replied.

"And how many men do we have?", asked Uncle. I looked to the ground as Jon rubbed the back of his neck.

"With your men, roughly 2,700", said Jon and Uncle raised his eyebrows. Jon then awkwardly added, "And a giant".

"A giant?", asked Jaime confused. It hit me that he didn't know about any of that. He has never seen one, and he probably thinks they are myths.

"The wildlings, and the other northmen fight twice as well as normal men, no offence, Lord Brynden. We can win this", assured Ser Davos as he stood next to Jon.

"You better be right. I have no intention on leaving my ancestral home to my no good nephew", mumbled Uncle and I stifled a chuckle.

Jon had one of the squires lead my Uncle to his tent and I lead Jaime back to mine. He looked absolutely exhausted, and dirty. So I had one of the squires prepare a bath for him. He needed it, especially since I was going to meet with Ramsay tomorrow, he would want to come. And he would have to keep himself together and not do anything stupid. 

I hoped that was not too much to ask.

"How did my Uncle treat you?", I asked as I helped Jaime take off his cape, and his outer layer of clothing, only leaving him in his shirt, breeches and shoes.

"Better than I expected. I thought he might have thrown me into the water when he found out you and I were together. Or had the men poke me full of arrows. But he was strangely calm about it", he replied in a sarcastic and cocky manner.

"Don't be relieved yet, that may still happen after the battle. And when he finds out about... everything", I reply, taking my cape off, putting it on the bed behind me. 

I felt Jaime's hand on my hip, as he rubbed the side of my stomach. I was able to hide it with my dresses, but soon it would become noticeable. I had already thought long and hard about this.

The babe was related to a Bolton, but Boltons were hated all around the North, and I did not want that for it. So it would be better if everybody thought it was a Lannister. Although both families were hated, the Boltons would never be forgiven, but perhaps with time, Jaime could be accepted by the rest of the North. Tolerated.

"Has the maester already checked you?", asked Jaime concerned, looking at my stomach.

"Don't worry he has", I assure him. "Everything is fine".

Jaime seemed to relax a little by that but I knew he would always be concerned. His mother died during childbirth, and that makes him much more attentive, and overprotective.

"You don't have to go tomorrow, you know? Jon has it handled", said Jaime and I knew he would go there.

"Jaime-", I began.

"I just want you to be safe, and not put yourself or the baby in danger", he whispered, getting closer to me, and gently pecking my lips.

"You are everything I have left, my home, my love, my life. Without you, I don't think I can survive. I need you.", he whispered and I could see how desperate he was. 

"I will be alright Jaime. I will have you, and Jon, and Brienne, and my Uncle, and Bronn. Nevermind the dozen guards, I will stay safe, I promise. But I need to see him one last time.", I reply with determination and he hanged his head but nodded.

"I need you too, you know", I whispered after a moment, and he smiled softly.

"I know".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 133 24
" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " -------------------------- Savannah Lily was take...
128K 3.8K 43
After the war, Rhaenys Targaryen was saved by Eddard Stark and taken to Winterfell, where she lived for the next 17 years in peace. But with the deat...
144K 3.8K 27
{Book 1: The She-Wolf of Winter} Lilia Stark was the second child born to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. For thirteen years she lived in the qui...
226K 3.6K 19
- UNDER EDITING - On the day that her father, the Mad King Aerys II, was killed, Princess Visenya Targaryen, the true heir to the Iron Throne, became...