SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

46| Indirect Kiss

9.8K 443 148
By AikoSunbarashi

Hope y'all like my drawing! it's a new coloring style I developed ;) + spoiler: there gonna be a little bit more of Kyoya and (M/N) moment.

"It's so pretty.. Tamaki-kun, being alone with you, looking out at the sea, is like a dream."

"It's no dream. But if I could have my way, I'd wish that I could appear in your dreams tonight.."

"Tamaki-kun..." 

My nose crunched up and looked at the sight before me, with disgust. What kind of line is that to say to a lady?! I thought to myself as I saw the other ladies waiting in line for their turn to hear more of Tamaki's distasteful(well for me at least it is) lines.

"Sorry! I'll get it!"

I heard a shout to my right looking past Haruhi to see the twins chasing each other instead of the ball, that rolled to a stop between Haruhi's and I's shade, but closer to where Kyoya's shade was. I shook my head with a tired sigh, my eye catching a small snare that was dragging it's shell in the sand. I smiled and tapped its shell, making it hide inside.

Aww, it's so cute! I thought, gushing at the small creature.

"Why.?" My attention was caught away from the snare, by my little sister beside me.

"Hm?" I asked with a raised brow. Not seeing the snare peeked out from its shell, before it once again dragged its shell away, like earlier.

"Why are we conducting Host Club activities here at the beach?" Haruhi asked with an annoyed look. I was going to get annoyed too, but just shook it off in defeat, remembering what Kyoya had said earlier to all of us..

~~ 10 minutes earlier ~~

"We're going to conduct our usual Host Club activities here, the guests will arrive shortly after 5 minutes." Kyoya announced wearing his usual annoying smirk.

"Ehh~?" The twins asked with both wearing a pout.

I looked towards Tamaki he looked to just sigh in defeat with a smile. My eyes then narrowed at our senpai's seeing that they didn't really mind at all.

Haruhi and I however..

Didn't quite appreciate being tricked

At. All.

~~.  .~~

But I guess we just accepted defeat in the end, since we now know from this past few months of experience, of being a host of this annoying Host Club. That these guys won't take no for an answer, because you know what? They're really hardheaded with stuff that somehow wants us involved.

I sighed once more. I looked at the beautiful ocean in front of us, allowing me to admire it in a few seconds, before I finally stood up from the blanket that Haruhi and I placed.

Haruhi's head looked up towards me with a raised brow.

"Where are you going?" She asked, clearly confused to why I suddenly stood up.

"Just gonna take a quick swim," I honestly told her.

I then went under the sun, stretching my arms up and swaying each of my hips to the side in sync with my hands, before giving my legs a stretch as well.

"Have fun," Haruhi said with her usual charming and cute smile, making me smile back and ruffled her hair a little.

I saw her guests' from behind her, comming over with shy looks.

I gave them a warm smile before finally leaving Haruhi to take care of them and went to the ocean.

•••

I was in the waters where it's above mid-level, I looked over towards Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai along with their guest who were posing? They're posing, actually it kinda resembles my earlier stretching, excluding the weird dabbing pose, the sight wanted me to laugh and be confused at the same time. And so I did. I laugh in the mid-level waters of the sea, alone, like a total maniac.

I only stopped when a few of the guests started to look at my direction, making me hide half of my face in the water in embarrassment.

Deciding that I had enough soaking for today, I went to swim back to the shore. I felt my throat dry as soon as I was out of the salty water. I took the empty seat at Kyoya's shelter from the heating sun.

Sighing tiredly. I feel like I've been sighing a lot. My eye got caught on a drink that was between Kyoya and I. They then narrowed to the other drink on his side, where it's more close to the edge of the table weird, but I assumed that it was his drink and that this one, was a spare one, so I didn't hesitate to gulp down the cold and refreshing water.

I sigh with relief after drinking the whole thing down, leaving the cubic ices with the tiny pineapple and flower design at its side, which was actually pretty cute.

I put the drink down and slouch back in the chair with a small smile on my face, water was dripping down from my head to toe wetting the sand below my chair, but I didn't really care that much.

That was until I felt someone staring at me.

I looked around to see, if my assumption was right.

And I was.

Kyoya was staring at me with an unreadable look. Noticing that he had just stopped writing. I raised a brow at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"That was my drink," He simply said as he pointed at the empty glass with his pen. I looked at the glass, then to him, then to it again, my second turn towards him, he was already wearing a playful smirk with a slightly raised brow. My face slowly heat up at the realization. But instead of apologizing I pointed at the drink right next to him with flushed cheeks.

"T-Then who's drink is that.!?" I asked, with a slight glare, but I knew that it was hard to take me seriously with a red-like-tomato face. 

Kyoya then pointed at his Left and moved back a bit, revealing Tamaki who was sunbathing, but looked to be fangirl- fanboying over something, and it somehow irritated me.

"I'll take note, that you easily get thirsty in the future," Kyoya's retort only made my already red face even redder, as if it was even possible.

Feeling too embarrassed to say something back, I just stood up and went and try to find Haruhi.

What the hell is wrong with Kyoya?!  Did he just tease me?! I thought to myself, remembering the times that he was completely different from when he is now.

"Seems like you're in deep thought, Mr. Fujioka," His voice came out of nowhere, scaring me, making me jump.

I quickly turned around to see Kyoya once again behind me.

"What the-- Why are you following me?" I asked with a puzzled look, my heated cheeks slowly subsides because confusion, to why he was behind me.

"On the contrary, I am not following you. I am merely going the same direction as you are," Kyoya said with a smirk. I'm not gonna lie it's starting to get annoying, when he wears it. Deciding to not argue with him further more, I just hummed as a respond, continuing my walk on search for Haruhi. Trying to ignore Kyoya, who continued to go the same way as where I am going.

After a few minutes of silence my eyes caught sight of a familiar brunette. Seeing she was by the sea rocks with Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai.

"Ah! (N/N)-chan's here too! Wanna join us hellfish shunting?" Honey-senpai said, a bright smile was evident on his face. His wording made me sweat drop.

"I think you mean "shellfish hunting". And I would love to, but I don't think there's anything in the shores to hun--" I cut myself off when my eyes landed on the huge amount of crabs on their buckets. What the fuc-

My thoughts were cut off as well, when I heard 'heave-hoing' on the other side of the rock. I could see Mori-senpai also peeking over to the otherside, I climbed up the rock-like-mountain and looked over as well, seeing that Kyoya was there with the bunch of men in black. My nose crunched up confused at what they were doing and why they were here.

"Oh, Mori-senpai.. and Mr. Fujioka? My folks' private police force wanted to make up for their offense towards Honey-senpai earlier, so I'm letting them do this." He explained as he wrote something down on his clipboard papers.

"Wow, I'm not even going to question where they all got those.." I muttered underneath my breath, then cursed these bastards for not even trying to also apologize to my dear little sister. So fucking annoying.

I snapped out of my muttering, when a hand was reaching in front of me. I looked at it then to the person, Mori-senpai. Is he offering help? I felt my face heat up a bit, but absent-mindedly took his hand with a thankful smile then we slowly went down, him being my support and guide.

"Well, you two look like you're enjoying yourselves, so I guess it's all right." I heard Tamaki say, when did he get here?

Mori-senpai then let go of my hand after we were down. I felt a little sad when he did, but forgot it when he gave me the faintest smile as he nodded, I gave him a smile back.

"Thank you, senpai." I said.

"Senpai! Nii-chan!!"  The three of us turned our heads towards Haruhi, I could see her brimming with happiness as she cutely waved at us. My big brother meter slowly went up as I felt my smile go soft at her words.

"We caught a big haul for tonight's supper!"  Haruhi announced, she looked like she was glowing with an excited look, like that, of an innocent child.

"You did, you did my little girl?" Tamaki asked hands on his cheeks, honestly I was too happy for my little sister from her glowing happiness, to bother and smack Tamaki. It was rear to see her like this.

"A big haul! A big haul!" She chanted happily, I could feel myself getting soft at her cute-child-like behavior.

"Tonight's supper is going to be a real treat!" She announced once more, getting the attention of the other guests who was close to us.

Tamaki went forward as he grabbed a crab and showed it to Haruhi with his usual annoying pose. "What do you think, Haruhi? Do you find this large crab to be.." He paused for a dramatic effect, "Crab-tivating?" He asked with a wink.

We waited for Haruhi to respond, she turned her body a little towards Tamaki and smiled cutely, "Yes," She replied and my heart melt and probably Tamaki as well since he looked to wear a goofy smile, even I can't handle her sometimes.

I am so blessed to have such a cute little sister. I thought as I shook my head, still wearing a soft smile.

I could hear Tamaki mumbling 'so.. cute' But my eyes suddenly landed on the crab when I saw something crawling at it. My eyes widened and I froze.

"Cen..."

"..ti.."

"...pede!"

I quickly run away from the small-legged creature along with the rest in the beach, screaming loudly from fear. We were at a clear distance from the disgusting creature. Tamaki looked to cry dramatically, while Haruhi looked confused. She looked at us then to the centipede. I saw her hand going for the evil creature and before I could even stop her she grabbed it and tossed it over the rocks, patting her hands away. I felt myself getting nauseous at just the reminder of when Haruhi touched the centipede.

The twins slide to her, while I walked(trembled) towards her.

"Hey, Haruhi... As much as it would pain me, to think you're a bug-loving, kindergarten girl.." I heard Hikaru say, as I continued to walk(stagger) towards Haruhi. "..couldn't you have at least set that thing free more gently?" Kaoru then asked, Haruhi looked at them both with not that much of a care.

"It's okay. It will take more than that to kill it," She said. I finally reached her.

I put my (trembling) hand on her shoulder, making her look up at me. Her confused look turned to concern in a second when she saw my state.

"A-Are y-you o-okay.?" I asked voice shaking. My eyes can't seem to focus well.

"Yeah, are you nii-chan?" She asked worried. I nodded my head with a crooked smile.

"O-Of course, b-but d-did it bit y-you?" I asked worried about her more than my own.

She sighed and smiled to reassure me as she shake her head no.

"I'm fine nii-chan, don't worry, it didn't bit me, I grabbed it by the belly. I think you should rest for a bit nii-chan," She suggested, I just shakily nodded my head (staggered) towards our shade.

| Third Person's POV

"Why's (M/N)-senpai so shaken up?" Kaoru asked, he looked at the staggering male already going at a far distance.

"He has Entomopobia," Haruhi simply said. The twins were about to ask why he had that phobia(because their noisy), but stopped themselves when they saw the guests slowly crowding around Haruhi with awed looks in their eyes.

"Haruhi-kun is so manly"

"And yet so nice, huh?"

"Fantastic!"

The twins slowly back away from Haruhi and slided towards the blonde who stood there dumbfounded, with the crab still at hand.

"Well, Okay, Fine." Hikaru, as always started to say first, with a bored look.

"Usually, though, girls react quite differently." Kaoru said after, also wearing a bored look at the direction of Haruhi, thought he can't help, but also look over his shoulder to the older Fujioka to check if he's senpai was still shaken up from the bug, when he saw that the male looked more stable, he unconsciously smiled. But he replaced it with a mischievous grin when he heard what the blonde male, named Tamaki commented something.

"Isn't there anything she's afraid of?" The blonde asked to no one in particular, sparking an idea from the twins just behind him.

"Sir! Sir!" The twins called in sync, making the blonde turn his head towards them. Seeing that the other hosts' were also slowly going to their direction.

"We just thought up a fun game. Want to play? We call it... the "Who can find Haruhi's weakness?" Game!" They said in sync once more, both having mischievous glints in their eyes.

The blonde raised a brow and  wore a distasteful look.

"What an awful-sounding game.." Tamaki said.

Even after the comment, the twins continued to grin mischievously as they pretended to walk away.

"Yeah, you're probably right. She'd only show her weakness to someone she was close to, and all.." The statement made the blonde freeze, mouth hanging.

"What are the rules!?" Tamaki asked loudly to the twins retreating figures. The loud yell caught the maroon haired male's attention from his shade. Raising a brow at the hosts to why they were discussing, and decided to go and head to them as well.

"That's more like it." The twins said with smirks, before continuing, "The deadline is tomorrow at sunset. Whoever finds out what her weakness is first, wins." The twins explained the rules, just as the maroon haired male arrived. Getting even more confused and got a little curious who they were talking about, but was answered soon when the cool type of the hosts' pulled out 3 different pictures of his little sister, Haruhi.

"I will give whoever wins, a prize," Kyoya said.

Making the three freeze plus the marooned haired male.

The male marched in front of the raven with a twitching eye from annoyance.

"Where the fuck did you get your hands on these?" (M/N) asked, voice deep and demanding for a quick answer. Tamaki who was trying to peek at the pictures backed away because of the terrifying look the marooned haired boy. Thought the raven didn't seem quite intimidated by the male and just smirked that looked quite playful, if you looked close enough.

"I have my resources. Why don't we just leave it at that?" Kyoya asked as he tucked the photos in his pocket, giving an innocent closed eyed smile to the maroon haired male.

"There is no way I am going to let any of you get those precious photos of Haruhi," (M/N) said to everyone, thought his glare was solely focused on the raven in front of him.

"So then, everyone is playing," Kyoya said after, ignoring the deadly stare of the male in front of him.

Everyone nodded.

And so...

..the game..

..has started!

Thank you for reading ILY all soo much thank you for 300k reads and for330 beautiful/handsome followers! Sorry it took 2 weeks, there's been some issue in my area so I couldn't publish

WC: 2825

My keyboard broke and I have a part time job now irl~ :D

But besides that nothing much happened just getting addicted to minecraft, but that's all I promise. ILY all don't forget alwayss~ mua~💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 2 7
•Credit goes to the artist• •Credit goes to the creator of Haikyuu!!• Hey! This is my first book on here, so - sorry if it sucks ass. I've always wa...
2K 48 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
86.1K 2K 21
So hello, um I guess I just really wanted to do a BakuTodo, I don't know, but anyway, as you can tell it's obviously a BakuTodo type thing, and as us...
15.6K 443 9
You know those enemies to lovers love stories? Typical. But... there's a small plot twist. The chapters in this story are a little longer so I take a...