Kny Highschool

By Rose-san08

Kny Various x fem!reader Highschool AU A female transfer student travels to another country, where the one an... More

A/N
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Kny in a Nutshell
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 06

1.7K 61 15
By Rose-san08

"Tour + Medic Help"

~~ Next Day ~~

"And to think you're actually close to him...No offense of course"

I said as I began to walk together with Tanjiro and Nezuko to school.

Turns out, Tanjiro and Nezuko live in a house near by, not really close to Genya's apartment but it was close enough that you could walk the distance.

Genya seemed a little hot-headed at the moment so I offered to leave him alone and go on my own.

Before me and Tanjiro crossed paths of course.

"Genya just needs time. I'm sure he'll open up at some point!"

Tanjiro enthusiastically said with shining stars surrounding him as me and Nezuko had to cover our eyes from such brightness.

'This man is like the sun, holy-'

We began to board the train as I held onto the railings above.

Sighing as the train was yet again crowded to the brim, I held onto Nezuko' hand as Nezuko held onto her brother's hand.

We didn't wanna lose each other after all.

As the trained dinged, we immediately ran out with all the others and began walking to school with our uniforms on and with our bags over our shoulders.

Entering through the gates of the school, I brought out my schedule and took a look at the classes I had to be in, before I looked up at all the classroom names.

"Ne, Tanjiro-kun"

I called out as he was about to leave right in front of me.

He hummed as I pointed towards my schedule.

"Which class are you going to attend first?"

"Oh! It seems that we'll be going to the same classes!"

Tanjiro had immediately exclaimed as he brought out his own schedule.

And the both of us indeed, had the same class together.

I sighed in relief, knowing i know at least someone who went to the same class as me before patting his and Nezuko's head.

After a bit of momentary silence, we'd suddenly realize that the both of us had arrived a bit too early since there were barely any students around.

I decided to walk around, with Tanjiro and Nezuko, since I haven't really gotten that much used to the school yet.

Plus the fact that the campus was humongous.

In fact, I had just noticed another tall building right beside the one we're at and began walking towards it.

I just realized this school had two major buildings and a bridge connecting both structures, and since I felt as if I hadn't gone there yet, I continued to pace towards it.

But that was before I could feel a slight pull on my sleeve, and I looked back, expecting Tanjiro to be beside me and guide me towards said building.

Though, he only had a worried face on as he stood back with Nezuko behind his back.

"Tanjiro-kun?"

I called out, confused at his mannerism as he began to slightly chuckle, a noticeable drop of sweating falling down his face.

"W-we shouldn't be going over the-"

"And why not?"

I impatiently and sort of rudely interrupted as Tanjiro began to back up.

"We're only supposed to be able to interact with them during breaks, end of the day and during competitions and trainings"

"Damn, that's kinda sad..."

I muttered out as I looked towards the large building before almost immediately directing my attention towards Tanjiro.

"You said training...Where do you guys train?"

[THIRD PERSON] POV

-- Time Skip --

Slamming the door open with a sudden thud, the sound of thumping foot steps soon sounded as you, Tanjiro and Nezuko entered a certain room.

"Welcome to the dojo [Y/N]-chan!"

Tanjiro greeted before placing his bag down to the side, you and Nezuko walking in as you began to look around the place.

"There are many other dojos than this. There's even a special one where our seniors train at!"

He began to explain, grabbing, what seemed to be, a bokken and lifting it up before slashing it down, creating a short gush of wind.

"So cool..."

You whispered to yourself before smiling.

The room looked looked very traditional with the tatami mats, the paper sliding shoji and the wooden racks.

The room itself was so big, that it even had certain sections where, what you think was, the places where training duels or battles between each member starts.

You went to one of the racks and saw many other weapons.

But most were made out of wood than metal and iron.

"It's made this way to keep us safe while we train. But even with said precaution..."

Tanjiro began, slashing at a bag, but it was more of a sack, with all his might as it immediately made a slight hole in the bag.

The sound soon coming after as the wind whooshed slightly, the sound of something ripping slightly sounded.

Your eyes widened at the sudden force before Tanjiro walked towards it and grazed it with his bare hand and a small worried smile.

"...It could still hurt"

"Woah~ Let me try, let me try!"

You charismatically said, grabbing one of the other weapons, a staff to be precise and pointed it towards Tanjiro.

"I challenge you, Kamado Tanjiro, to a duel with me, [L/N] [Y/N]!"

You jokingly said, smiling brightly as Tanjiro laughed, grabbing his bokken as the both of you began to walk towards one of the wide square mats.

"Hai! I, Kamado Tanjiro, accept this duel against [L/N] [Y/N]!!"

Kamado said in a slightly joking way as well before preparing his stance, with his blade slanted in front of him.

You smiled arrogantly and twisted your staff around your body, alternating your hold as you hit one end against the ground, pointing a thumb towards you.

"Nezuko-chan, could you please start this battle for us?"

You questioned as Nezuko nodded, taking place in between both you and Tanjiro with her hand vertically up in the air.

"Kamado Tanjiro and [L/N] [Y/N]..."

She began.

To be honest, it was your first time hearing her voice so it took you off you guard for a slight bit, before she spoke yet again with a loud tone.

"Ganbatte Kudasai!!"

"HAI!! GANBARIMASU!!"

-- Time Skip --

The sound of clashing wood resounded from within a certain room.

"Once more!"

A shout resounded in the room before the sound of multiple clashes could be heard soon after.

"I didn't know you were this strong [Y/N]-chan!"

"Soh kana?"

"Hai! I do think so!"

As the two continued to "train" each other, the thumping and sliding of a door could be heard, stopping the battle almost immediately as you and Tanjiro looked towards the door.

Nezuko was already facing the shoji so she had no need to turn her head to look.

Your eyes widened upon the familiar ruffly black hair that was tied into a long ponytail with a hand bag similar to yours and Tanjiro's and Nezuko's.

"Tomioka-san?"

You questioned in slight surprise before Tanjiro greeted him with the same ecstatic smile on his face.

"Giyuu-senpai!"

He shouted, as Tomioka seemed to brighten up at this before pointing towards the both of us.

"You're not in your sports uniform, yet you decided to do a battle anyways..."

He said in a monotonous voice, as both me and Tanjiro sweat dropped at his statement.

"I guess I got so caught up..."

You began with an awkward voice, laughing to yourself to relieve the slight tension that had built up in the room.

"It's fine. Change in the comfort rooms after you visit the medical room, to receive your spare uniform"

Giyuu immediately said, pointing outside the shoji.

As we were about to exit, he immediately stopped us by standing in front of the both of you with crossed arms.

"Arrange all training materials first"

"H-Hai..!"

-- Medical Room --

As you entered the medical room, that was located right where the bridge between both schools were, the both of you heard the sound of the bell ringing from right above you.

"Kon'nichiwa! Watashino namaewa Kanzaki Aoi desu!"

Greeted a lady with beautiful black hair and blue colored orbs.

She had on a white apron with strings that wrapped around her waist so it couldn't fall off.

Arms crossed with a slight frown on her face, she slammed her hand on the desk in front of her.

"Have the both of you sustained any injuries?"

She inquired as you chuckled nervously at her strict manner, but as you looked at Tanjiro, you sweat dropped even more seeing him unaffected by the action.

'He's used to it huh...?'

"Kon'nichiwa Aoi-san!"

Tanjiro greeted with that same bright smile of his as he dropped his bag right by his shoes.

You doing the same as you sat at the bench near the door, that was attached to the wall.

"We're here to get spare uniforms since ours is-"

Tanjiro began, raising his sleeves up to see slight droplets of clear liquid falling off and onto the ground.

"-soaked"

Aoi, one of the medical members sighed at this and called for someone behind the counter.

"Kiyo! Can you find uniforms, one for male and for female?"

As a small little girl, with pink hair clips and nowhere near your height ran in front of the counter with the clothes in hand.

"Naho, please guide them towards the changing rooms and Sumi?"

Another girl, with similar clips but with green hair clips then ran towards the front with a small mop in hand.

"Hai Aoi-san?"

The last one, poked her head out from the door with dotted eyes, as she had similar hair clips but this time, blue clips tied her hair into pigtails.

"Please mop the mess while I go find Tamayo-san and help her do her paperworks, alright?"

All of them nodded simultaneously before you fangirled a bit at how cute they were.

'Kawaii!'

Naho, the girl in charge of guiding you towards the changing rooms, tugged on both yours and Tanjiro's cuffs.

"Over here, over here Kamado-san and [L/N]-san!"

She began with a slightly high pitched voice as it made you squeal inside even more.

But the slam of a door broke the small silence as all three girls turned towards a mint to black haired male.

"Yushiro-san! Okaeri!"

All three girls said, bowing a bit before continuing on with their assigned job.

You could hear the said Yushiro click his tongue before grabbing Tanjiro by the back of his uniform's collar, bringing his face close up to his own as you watched it all happen.

"Girls and boys should change in separate rooms..."

He grumbled before throwing Tanjiro into the room opposite where i'm going.

"Tanjiro-"

"And you!"

He pointed, poking your forehead with a bit of force before you could feel him pushing you.

"Hurry and change! I'm busy doing some other things"

You were quite shocked at his aggressive and somehow rude personality before furrowing your brows, pouting as you turned to go into the room Naho had been guiding you to.

"How mean...."

"What'd you say?!"

"NOTHING-!"

You immediately interjected, running towards the room and slamming it close upon entering it.

You heaved out a deep sigh and turned to remove your soaked uniform, wearing the one Naho had given you and thinking to yourself.

'So many things had occurred way too early in the morning'

You sighed to yourself and banged your head on the door with scrunched up brows.

'I shouldn't have left so early'

"[L/N]-san? Daijobu desu ka?"

"Hai, hai..Daijobu desu"

.

.

.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

=============

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...