Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

nerves

476 36 64
By Crazwoolf123002

^ my current desktop wallpaper... made it myself ;)

Time. Jacob's taken it for granted.

Day after day went by and before he knew it, it was June 25th. He watched every hour pass up until now.

What was he doing right now? He was putting on his suit. Actually, it was already done, except for his tie. He was struggling with that.

He wasn't freaking out... he just wanted to look perfect.

"Jacob, stop freaking out. Your hands are shaking like crazy. Here," Changmin gripped the necktie, "Let me."

Okay, maybe he was a little anxious, but can you blame him? He's going to get married today. (A/N: that's right! It's happening bitches!!!)

Jacob scowled at how easily the chipmunk looking boy was able to tie the darned thing.

"I promise I can usually do that, it's just..."

Changmin interrupted him, "You're nervous?"

Jacob nodded, "Yeah..."

"Of course you are. I would be too if I were in your place."

Haknyeon rolled his eyes, "You've been dating your boyfriend longer than they've known each other, why the fuck would you be nervous?"

"Because, it's marriage you idiot! Any sane person would be nervous."

Jacob almost laughed. Him? Sane?

Yeah- no.

Nervous?

That he is.

Eric cracked up, "Hyung looks more scared than anything. Look at him. He's pale."

Just then, the door burst open, startling everyone in there. In came Jacob's mother holding a handkerchief up to her already teary eyes.

"MY BABY!!!"

She squealed as she launched herself onto her son and began squishing his face in all various ways.

"I can't believe you're getting married! I'm so happy and sad at the same time... my little angel...."

Jacob smiled at the woman, "Mom, it's going to be okay. I'm going to be fine."

Mrs. Bae just hit his chest, "I know that! I just... can't believe that this is actually happening."

Funny. Neither can he.

Hell, if someone had told him as he was leaving Canada for Korea that he was going to get married to someone he lyric pranked... he'd call bullshit.

He bit his lip and looked down at his shoes. Life had gone by so fast.

It seemed like it was only yesterday when he tried to put strawberry syrup into his dad's Father's Day dinner...

Strawberry spaghetti seemed appetizing to his seven year old mind and he thought his dad would like it too. Don't judge him.

He's fully aware that he's made some questionable decisions in his life. Don't need to come at him for it.

What's in the past is history. He needs to focus on the present. His beautiful fairytale was just beginning.

Jacob finally came back to as the stylists pushed him in front of the mirror to fix up his hair.

It was styled to match the aesthetic of his outfit. Or, honestly, his personal aesthetic. Soft.

Everything about him was supposed to look angelic... which wasn't all that difficult to achieve considering that they were working with Jacob Bae.

He's the actual embodiment of the word 'ethereal.' You know I'm right so fucking deal with it.

Once his hair was done up in the classiest way he'd ever seen it in before... next was makeup.

They applied a soft peach toned eyeshadow to his lids, paired with a pink shimmer.

His lips were moisturized because, crusty lips? On your wedding day? Hell no.

They also applied a tinted chapstick that tasted like strawberries. Fitting since the label read 'Berry Lovely.' (A/N: hehehehe 👀)

They put a bit of blush on his cheeks as well, just to warm up his complexion. When they were done and he was finally able to look at himself in the mirror... holy shit.

"Damn, Kevin really scored with you."

"Jacob Bae really do be a snack... or should I say Jacob Moon?"

Changmin hit Haknyeon, "He's not married yet."

"Yet..."

Jacob glared at his friends... but what did he expect from them? A serious conversation?

Honey, that doesn't happen here.

They weren't joking though.

No lies detected. He looked fine. I mean, Jacob always does but you get the goddamn point.

The urge he felt to run a hand through his hair was tempting, but he decided against it. They had just worked so hard on it so he wasn't going to ruin it.

Instead, Jacob fiddled with the edge of his suit coat. His breathing was very shaky. He was very much scared.

The reality of it all dawned on him once more as his father came into the dressing room with a proud smile.

"Hey, son. It's almost time."

Jacob nodded. Right, he was the one walking down the isle. Kevin and him had a huge discussion about it with their friends.

They'd realized that in the end, they weren't the ones who made the decision. Their friends hardly let them get a word in.

When Kevin had offered to be the one to go down the isle he'd gotten a bunch of looks that clearly read, 'are-you-fucking-serious?'

They practically forced the two of them to say that Jacob would be walking down as they insisted he was the bottom in the relationship.

Stupid. They weren't even that kind of a couple. They just loved each other and neither him or Kevin felt the need to label themselves as top or bottom.

Wasn't being in love enough?

Apparently not. This subject was, for some reason, very important to their group of chaotic weirdos.

A lot of arguments were centered from all of that top and bottom bullshit.

Especially from the Sunhak couple. Haknyeon always insisting that he wasn't a bottom and that if he was, he was a power bottom.

I mean, within the first couple stages of the relationship, I guess he was. But eventually, as time went on, Sunwoo had found his confidence.

There was no denying it anymore, Mr. Ju Haknyeon is a bottom.

Anyways, moving on...

They were all ushered out of the dressing room and towards the door of the ceremony hall.

They were pushed into their line and, of course, Jacob and his father were placed last in the line.

"The flower girl just went down the isle."

Oh yeah, one of Kevin's younger cousins. Margaret was her name. She's an adorable little girl.

Mr. Bae gave his son's arm a reassuring squeeze, "I love you, son. I hope you know that."

Jacob looked up to see his father's face but was surprised when he realized that the man had tears in his eyes. He gasped and opened his mouth to say something, but in that moment the doors began to open.

He heard a worker's voice whisper, "It's go time."

Jacob gulped as everyone began walking forward and he heard the infamous 'Here Comes the Bride' piano music.

He smiled when he realized that the arrangement wasn't the classical version.

Instead, the pianist was accompanied by a guitarist who played something that sounded vaguely like EXO's Lotto.

He almost laughed. Kevin would.

And he was about to marry that man. Lucky him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Woohooooooooooo!!!

It's marriage time!!!

Just about there. ;)

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Anyways- here's a little something for y'all.

You know that one NCT book I've been hinting towards?

Well-

"If you keep licking your lips I swear to God...."

__

In which an idol and an ordinary school boy are casted to play in a BL drama.

............

Btw, I drew that fracking hand/ strawberry. Redrew it like- 6 times. Lmao

That's something for y'all to look forward to.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
11.1K 881 27
"Excuse me, are you Haknyeon by any chance?" "Sunwoo?" β‰ͺ °❅° ≫ In which Haknyeon asks Chanhee to exchange identities for probably one of the dumbest...
29.8K 1.2K 16
"is this what love feels like Hyung?"
77K 4.6K 25
when the flirting game turns to a game of catching feelings.