The Journey of Chaos (Highsch...

By PharsisLXI

Meet Chaos Glasya-Labolas, heir to the Glasya-Labolas Devil Pillar. Dubbed the "Void Prince", he is the most... More

Bio
Peerage
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: Kuoh Academy
Chapter 2: Mission Assigned
Harem Additions
Chapter 3: Saving a Worthless Pervert
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: The Crushing Battle
Chapter 6: Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter 7: Reawakening of the Aegis
Chapter 9: Report and Reunion
Chapter 10: Answers and Reveal
Chapter 11: Underwhelming Battle
Chapter 12: Nothing Goes Your Way
(S1 Finale) Chapter 13: I Hope It Was All Worth It
(S2 Start) Chapter 14: Emissaries of Heaven
Chapter 15: An Angel's First Day In School
Chapter 16: Start of a United Front/Another Confrontation
Chapter 17: Exit Girl, Enter Unexpected Being
Chapter 18: The Mechonis and Visitation Day
Chapter 19: Relics Shall Remain In The Past

Chapter 8: Kill Every Last One of Them

11.1K 143 55
By PharsisLXI

"Whoa! Murayama! What happened to your hair and eyes!?" Katase yells.

As predicted, Murayama's new appearance became quite the topic as she showed up in Mythra's image. The students are currently hounding her with questions regarding her hair and eye color change.

"I was thinking of trying something new with my appearance, so I went for a more foreign look. As for my eyes, they're just contacts. What do you think?" Murayama answers before asking.

"You look amazing!" one of the Kendo Club members shouts.

"Yeah! Who knew you could pull that look off?" another Club member adds.

"Are you trying to impress someone?" Aika asks with a perverted look on her face.

This causes Murayama to blush fiercely, though before she could defend herself...

"Will Murayama please report to the Student Council room?" the PA system announces.

"Probably about her dyed hair maybe?" Katase suggests.

Murayama says nothing as she makes her way towards the Student Council room. The door opens, revealing Tsubaki.

"It appears rumors of your new appearance weren't unfound. Right this way, Murayama," Tsubaki leads Murayama in.

Much to her surprise, Chaos, Yumi and Seth are also present along with the Student Council members. Naturally, the members were unaware of Murayama's new appearance before she came into the room. Saji is the first to voice his surprise.

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding about her change Chaos!"

"Indeed, it is quite surprising to see her appearance in person," Sona adds.

Timeskip

After quite a lengthy explanation involving the origins of the Aegises, with the Student Council members meeting Pyra and Mythra for the first time (with Murayama changing her appearances between Mythra and Pyra from time to time much to the shock of the Student Council), Chaos shifts the topic to discussing their next move.

"Time has expired. And Rias once more not only leaves the Stray Priests and Devils alive, but also the Rogue Fallen Angels. She has now forced my hand," Chaos menacingly says.

"Indeed. She might be desperate to end her marriage contract, but this is getting out of hand," Sona agrees.

"So what's the plan then?" Murayama asks.

"My peerage will focus on eliminating the Stray Devil in the area. This will also serve as training for Saji," Sona answers.

"Whilst Jin, Kuroka and Enkidu deal with the Stray Priest... Seth, Yumi and I will eliminate the Rogue Fallen. With the assistance of Saint Asia, Murayama and my two pawns: KOS-MOS and Vatista," Chaos finishes.

"M-Me!? B-But I don't know how to fight against the Supernatural!" Murayama exclaims.

"You can leave that to me, Murayama. Mythra's power may be a little too much for you to handle right now so I'll guide your actions. Just like I did for 'him'," Pyra reassures Murayama.

"O-Ok then," Murayama nods.

"Are you certain that a Brave Saint can be trusted? You do know the state of the Three Factions at the moment," Sona asks.

"The Saint serves Great Seraph Gabriel specifically. As I know Gabriel personally, I am certain that the Saint can be trusted," Chaos responds.

"Understood. We will carry this operation out tonight," Sona confirms.

Phase 1: Killing the Stray Devil

Unbeknownst to the Sitri Peerage, the Gremory Peerage is also planning to dispose of the Stray Devil present in the area. However, as Rias is planning to use the experience to educate Issei on the basics of the Evil Pieces, Sona is already at the site with her peerage.

"I assume everyone recalls the plan?" Sona asks her peerage.

"Yes President," Tsubaki responds.

"Hell yeah! This is gonna be fun!" Saji enthusiastically yells, getting a bonk on the head by Tsubasa.

"Shh! Don't give away our position!" Tsubasa hisses.

"S-Sorry!" Saji apologizes, rubbing his forehead.

Sona adjusts her glasses as she shakes her head, "Lesson one, Saji, do not do anything that would otherwise give away our position. When it comes to killing Strays, the best method is through stealth. Annihilate the Stray, capture it or deal massive damage to it before it can see you. Understand?" 

"Understood, President!" Saji whisper yells, nodding his head.

"Good. Now, bring out your Sacred Gear. We will trap it and drain its strength before finishing it off," Sona orders, in sight of the Stray Devil who is currently eating her prey.

Saji nods again before summoning his Sacred Gear, Absorption Line.

Saji then thrusts his fist forward, and a glowing pale blue colored line is produced from his Absorption Line, restraining the Stray's left arm.

"Wh-What the hell!?" the Stray yells, spotting the glowing line before suddenly feeling weak as power is being absorbed from her.

"Stray Devil Viser, for the crimes you have committed against your master along with trespassing our territory, your execution shall be carried out by my hand," Sona declares.

Viser starts laughing, despite her strength being drained, "You? A flat-chested little girl wants to kill me? Admit it! You just want to kill me because you're jealous of me!"

She starts groping herself with her free hand, shooting acid from her breast... only for Tsubaki to reflect it back with her Sacred Gear, Mirror Alice. The acid's strength magnifies, causing Viser greater pain as she is struck with her own acid.

"AARGH!" she yells in pain as the acid strikes her legs, melting the flesh.

Tsubasa then rushes behind Viser and performs a front-flip kick, striking the Stray in the back of her head and forcing her to the ground.

Viser struggles to lift her head up. When she does, she sees Sona walking up to the her as she conjures up water magic in her left hand.

"Unlike you, Stray, I am engaged to the most handsome and intelligent man in the Underworld, even this world. He cares not for my appearance, but my heart and intelligence, clearly aspects that you lack. Let this information engrave your memory, for you will be forever alone," Sona states, showing the ring Chaos put on her left hand prior before unleashing a high-pressure stream towards Viser, going straight through her head and exiting out the back.

She then forms a water orb, large enough to encase the Stray Devil's body before freezing the water orb and shattering the Stray's body as she throws it against the wall. Sona then manipulates the remaining water to wash away the blood in the area, along with the remnants of Viser's body.

"Did Lord Chaos perhaps teach you to do that, President?" Tsubaki asks.

Sona blushes lightly, "Yes. When he first copied the Sitri's Water Manipulation, he displayed techniques that I didn't consider. I can use my power for more than just water creations. That is a story for another time however, for I can feel Rias' magic signature approaching. Phase 2 must commence."

The rest of her peerage nods as Sona conjures up a teleportation circle and warps her peerage away. Shortly after, Rias' peerage appears at the site.

"This is where the Stray was last sighted," Rias notes to her peearge.

Oh how her face will match her hair to find that her quarry was already taken.

Phase 2: Killing the Stray Priest

"I really hope I don't run into my sister or the Gremory right now. I'm not ready to face my sister and I'm not sure I can stop myself from tearing the tomato apart," Kuroka replies, her tone mixed between nervousness and rage.

"We will cross that bridge when the time comes," Enkidu comforts her.

Kuroka nods as they track the Stray Priest to a house, containing a person who recently requested a contract with Rias' peerage. With Kuroka's heightened sense of smell, the three are able to sense a hostile presence inside the house. 

Readying his sword, Jin signals to the others, "Ready yourselves."

Kuroka readies her magic while Enkidu's fists start glowing purple. Jin kicks down the door and the three encounter the Stray Priest that was murdering humans in cold blood.

"What do we have here? Three shitty Devils for me to kill? Today must be my lucky da-!" 

The Stray Priest is interrupted when a flash of white appears next to him, revealing Jin with his sword drawn, only for Jin to speed away in a flash of white light once more, appearing next to Kuroka and Enkidu once more. The priest finds his sword arm cut off, leaving a bleeding stump.

"YOU SHITTY DEVILS! YOU DARE STAND AGAINST ME!? FREED SELLZEN!? I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEADS OFF AND SHOVE MY SWORD DOWN YOUR GULLETS!" the now named Freed Sellzen yells in pain, clutching his bleeding stump.

"Why learn the name of someone who's going to die?" Jin coldly says.

Kuroka and Enkidu release their attacks at once.

"Kasha!/Spiraling Twin Palm Strike!" Kuroka and Enkidu yell simultaneously.

With Kasha empowering Enkidu's Spiraling Twin Palm Strike, the force ultimately vaporizes Freed where he stands, leaving a sword with a beam of light and an exorcist gun.

"To think this mess Could have been solved earlier if the Gremory had paid attention to her territory," Enkidu scoffs, shackling his hands once more to prevent an out of control vortex.

"It's Gremory, what did you expect, Enkidu?" Kuroka quips.

"Enough, it's time for Phase Three. Lord Chaos will finish this," Jin says, carrying the other two with his light speed.

Unbeknownst to them, however, a certain white cat is watching from a distance.

Phase 3: Killing the Rogue Fallen

"It is time," Chaos declares.

"Are you sure I can do this?" Murayama asks, still nervous about fighting for the first time.

"Don't worry, Murayama. I told you before, I'll guide your movements, okay?" Pyra reassures.

"And I'll be there to heal your injuries. So please remain calm," Asia adds.

Murayama nods before snickering, "An Angel and Devils working together. And I thought I've seen it all."

"Though ironic, it is necessary," Yumi replies.

"I sense Low-Class Fallen in the church. Four of them to be exact, along with a few Stray Priests. They seem to be the survivors from the mission KOS-MOS and Vatista were sent prior," Seth notes.

"Very well. KOS-MOS, Vatista, eliminate the Stray Priests. Murayama, you will accompany myself, Yumi and Seth to confront the Rogue Fallen. One of which is likely the one responsible for your death. Asia, you will support KOS-MOS and Vatista, heal and strengthen them as they fight," Chaos orders.

"Orders acknowledged," KOS-MOS and Vatista respond simultaneously, with Vatista activating her Crimson Wings: Seven Flowers.

"Understood," Yumi, Seth, Murayama, and Asia adds, with Murayama transforming herself to Pyra's appearance and attire.

Chaos opens his Void Tome and summons a javelin of darkness into the sky.

"Demon's Lance," Chaos chants as the javelin impacts the doors, blasting them down and alerting the surviving Stray Priests.

"Who dares violate our sacred-!?" One of the Stray Priests starts before falling to the ground, dead from a bullet to the head.

"Targets confirmed. Begin neutralization of the threat," KOS-MOS and Vatista robotically say at the same time before moving in.

KOS-MOS brings out her twin Gatling Guns and rains gunfire down on the Stray Priests from the air while Vatista fires her Mico Luceo from the ground. Asia does what she was ordered and fires healing arrows (taught to her by Gabriel) at KOS-MOS and Vatista, restoring their Ether as they are androids rather than human (or reincarnated Devil in this case) and allowing them to continue attacking.

"Let us proceed," Chaos says as he teleports the rest of them a short distance, in front of the stairs leading to the basement.

"I'm going to burn that Fallen Angel alive when I see him!" Murayama exclaims, her Aegis Sword ready.

Chaos nods as the four make their way in, to meet the four Rogue Fallen that Rias refuses to eliminate.

"Well well well, what do we have here? 3 Devils and a human? I don't think I've ever-" Raynare starts before being interrupted.

"Die," Chaos commands with a menacing tone before summoning a large orb of darkness in the middle of the four.

The orb explodes, separating the four before Chaos, Yumi, Seth and Murayama separate to deal with them one by one.

Seth goes to deal with the blue-haired Fallen.

"Well since you're about to die, allow me to give the name of the one who's going to kill you. I'm-"

"Kalawarner. A low-class Fallen Angel without any achievements to speak of. A worthless existence in of itself," Seth coldly cuts her off.

Kalawarner sputters before screaming in rage, "H-HOW DARE YOU!? I'LL KILL YOU FOR YOUR INSOLENCE DEVIL!"

She throws a light spear at Seth, however due to his frightening speed, from his Mutated Knight Piece and his natural speed, Seth is able to dodge it no problem. Kalawarner, enraged, charges at Seth with a spear in hand... only to find that was a fatal mistake.

"Enough," Seth releases the energy within him, entering Veil Off state before stunning her with his Vanishing Confusion technique and cutting her to pieces.

(A/N: I've enabled the button inputs on the left. Now you can see my thumbs move around!)

"Pathetic... So you were just another incompetent fool with no idea how to wield power?" Seth coldly says looking at the feathered remains of Kalawarner.

"Kalawarner!" the blonde-haired Lolita Fallen cries out only to be frozen solid by Yumi's Demonic Destruction.

"You should pay attention to your own wellbeing rather than your fallen comrade's," Yumi sternly says before shattering the ice, and the Rogue Fallen with it, with another large icicle. "Secret Ninja Art: Black Ice!"

Meanwhile, Murayama confronts the Fallen who killed her prior.

"A foolish human wants to challenge me? In the name of Dohnaseek, I shall end your-"

"Shut up!" Murayama yells as she jumps towards Dohnaseek and performs a spinning outward slash with her flaming Aegis Sword.

Dohnaseek predictably dodges the slow slash and goes in for a counter with his light spear, only to find a wave of fire being sent in his direction, forcing him to block. Murayama fires another wave in his direction before circling around Dohnaseek and performing another spinning outward slash, breaking Dohnaseek's light spear.

"H-How is this possible!? What kind of Sacred Gear is that!? Answer me!" Dohnaseek questions.

Murayama says nothing as she starts flying off the ground, much to Dohnaseek's surprise, before speeding towards Dohnaseek.

"Blazing End/Blazing End!" Murayama and Pyra shout at the same time as Murayama tosses her Aegis Sword and spinning it telekinetically.

Dohnaseek attempts to block with another light spear, only for the spinning blade to completely shatter another one of his light spears. The flames of the sword burn his right arm as a result, causing him to scream in pain. The Aegis Sword then returns to Murayama's hand.

"W-Who are you!?" he shouts as he clutches his arm.

"What? Don't recognize the 'human' you killed in cold blood last night?" Murayama coldly asks.

Dohnaseek shakes in fear as he recalls Murayama's former appearance, "Y-You. You should have been dead! If you are alive, how are you not a Devil!? No matter, I will not die at the hands of a foolish human!" 

"Then you will fall to a goddess. For I am the Aegis reborn," Murayama says with her voice fused with Pyra's for dramatic flair before imbuing her Aegis Sword with Flames.

"Burning... SWORD!" Murayama shouts as she swings her Aegis Sword Upward, unleashing a large pillar of fire and incinerating Dohnaseek where he stands. 

Dohnaseek lets out a blood-curdling scream as he is burned alive. Not even his feathers remain as the flame pillar dissipates and Murayama falls to her knees in exhaustion, having fulfilled her vengeance.

Raynare, who was blasted down to the ground by Chaos' magic and kicks, witnesses the sheer power that is the Aegis and directs her attention to the exhausted Murayama.

"N-No! I-Impossible! Sh-She was supposed to have a low-tier Sacred Gear! How can she wield such power!?" Raynare shouts in disbelief.

"Murayama never had a Sacred Gear to begin with," Chaos says, blasting her with a wind spear, knocking her away before continuing, "You were correct in deeming her a threat; however, you never stood a chance against her to begin with."

Raynare attempts to crawl away from Chaos before finally recognizing the tome in his hand, "Th-The Void Tome! Y-You're Chaos Glasya-Labolas!? Wh-What are you doing here!?"

"A piece of information you will not need... for your life is at its end," Chaos says, grasping Raynare's head with his right hand and channeling his Void Magic. 

"No please! Spare me-!" 

Raynare screams in agony as Chaos begins to vaporize Raynare to nothingness. She continues to scream until finally, she is no more, and Chaos clenches his fist at nothing. KOS-MOS, Vatista and Asia fly in shortly after Raynare's disappearance.

"Elimination of remaining Stray Priests has been completed, Master," KOS-MOS robotically says.

"Eradication of all enemy life forms confirmed. It appears we have succeeded in our mission, Master," Vatista adds.

"Indeed," Chaos replies.

Asia goes over to Murayama, who is still panting in exhaustion and envelops her in a green light, restoring her stamina. Murayama, feeling her energy returning to her, slowly stands up, using her Aegis Sword as a crutch.

"We won, didn't we?" Murayama asks, though already knowing the answer.

"Yes. It is over," Yumi answers.

"Then let us leave," Chaos declares as he conjures up a teleportation circle.

"I must return to Lady Gabriel to report the death of the Rogue Fallen. I thank you, Lord Chaos, for your aid," Asia thanks as she bows.

"Gratitude is unnecessary. I simply accomplished my own assignment and nothing more," Chaos dismisses.

"Be that as it may, you still helped me. I hope to see you again, Lord Chaos," Asia says.

"I as well, would like to see you again. Have a safe journey back, Asia," Chaos bids her farewell.

Asia summons her angel wings and envelops herself with said wings before disappearing in a pillar of white light. Chaos, Murayama and his peerage all teleport themselves out and to Chaos' mansion, rendezvousing with the rest of Chaos' peerage and the Student Council.

"The operation was a success. Now I must prepare a report for the Four Satans as promised," Chaos informs.

"You really have to go?" Sona asks with sadness in her tone.

Chaos chuckles as he envelops Sona in his embrace, "Worry not, I will not be gone for long," he says before turning to his peerage, "Seth, you are to keep watch on any other occurrences in Kuoh while myself and Yumi are gone. Jin, Kuroka and Enkidu, the three of you will patrol Kuoh as you have always done. The rest will continue your training."

 "Yes Lord Chaos," his peerage responds.

"Murayama, you are to remain with Seth and the Student Council to ensure your protection. Should someone from Gremory's peerage attempt to 'invite' you, decline it and state your 'allegiance' to the Student Council," Chaos turns to Murayama.

"You got it, Asu- er, Chaos," Murayama responds.

The Student Council members all bid farewell to Chaos' Peerage and Murayama before teleporting themselves away. Murayama transforms herself back into Mythra's appearance before teleporting herself to her house. As for Chaos' he returns to his studies with Yumi to finish his report along with gathering his evidence for the Four Satans. 

________________________________________________________________________

Phew. Probably the longest chapter I've ever written. I hope you like my version of the events regarding dealing with... well, everything in Arc 1. Criticisms are welcome while flames will be dispelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
450K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...