๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–”๐–‡๐–Ž ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐•ป๏ฟฝ...

By AnimeBoisWaifu

๐•/โ„• ๐•Œ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•’, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•— ๐•Š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•– ๐•Œ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•’, ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€€็Œฟใƒดใณ
๏ผฉ๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽใ€€๏ฝใ€€๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ผŽใ€€ใ‚“ใ‚ฟ้‰›ใ‚น
๏ผกใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝใ€€่ƒƒ็‚บไธ‹
๏ผก๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…ใ€€ใ‚ตๆ—ฅใ‚ค
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿš )
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿ› )
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝใ€€ใ‚คใƒ’ใ‚ญ (๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›)

๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿ™ )

2.2K 79 24
By AnimeBoisWaifu

⚠️ 𝕬𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖙 ⚠️
𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Okay," the Uchiha agreed,

"̷͈͚͍̹̤̈́̄̽͠T̵̠͙̬̅̍́̉͊̓͛̽ȟ̴̡̢̘̹̭̫͊͋͋̓͝e̶̡̖͍̼͉̲̪̺̪͗͂̈́̀r̴̤͎͙̐͠ẽ̸͈̃͐̑̈́͒́̚͘̚ ̵̢̦̺͓̦̺̯͝ì̷̧̩̳̫̦̞͕͖̯̥̑̾s̴͚̜̬̟̃̀̉̑͂͌͛̉ ̵̛̭̪̿͗͐̓̉͒̈͋a̷̩̫̳͗ͅ ̵͚͖̐̊̑͗̑ğ̷̯̹͍͔́̈́̅̀̔͑̕r̶̖͉̦̻̞̠̥̩̀͐͘ę̴̡͚̘̠̳͍̬̜̔̋̕̚͝ä̷̬̙́̈́̓͗͒̿͐͝t̸͓͙͊ ̶̧̨̥̺̳̜̌̈̈́̊́͘͠d̸̳̲̖̼̟̺̝͋́̄̅̏̔̏̕ä̵̞̝̤̪̗̟̗͚̱́̔́̿̇̎͑̚͘n̶͖̠̪͠g̸̨̡̯͉͓̺͙̍̇̈́̈́̿̑̓̈̈͝ē̸̳̌̆͘r̷̢̛͈͖̩̥͕̐̅̂ͅ ̶̛͎͇̬̞̮̇̈́̈́̇́̐̓́̚͜ȋ̷̜̰n̸̗̲̹̭̳̣̐̂͊͝ ̵̨̢̮̻̗̖̱̀̾̉̍̚N̵̮̫͂͋̈́̕é̵̢̘̥̪̦͈̼͖̐͆̽͐ẅ̴̡̢̬̳͖̯̲̼́̓͋ ̶̛̼͖̑̈͂̏̈́W̴͕͕͚̦̤̫͔̊͋͠ō̵̳̣͍̝̥̤͋͋̎̓͂͝ͅṟ̸̱̺̅͛́̒̈́̎̈́l̷̻̲̰͈̹̩̔́͗͐͋̌́͘͠͝ḑ̴̼̊̈̌͜ ̶̢͔̥͚͓̞͍͕̿̆̋̃̋̓t̵̗̤̎̃h̶̘̗̜̳̣̞̹̞͇͑̈́̅͝a̸̮͒̐̿̔̆t̶̺̭̙̞́ ̵̜̤̙͎̊̈́̏̈́̾̅̊͂̀̚y̸͚͔̹̯̫̫̬͈̰̒͛̉̀̓̀͛͆͝ỏ̶͕̰̱͔̤̟̰̞̾̌̏͋̾͘̚̚͜͠ṳ̵̲̣͉̩̟͕̾̿͒ ̷͚̼̹͗̽̅̊͂̉̚͝w̶͍̺̯̝̬̎̑̆̈́i̶̡̳̟̘͇̮̣͙̞̪͋̒̔̄̈́͊̈́͘͝l̴̪̺̹̟̠̅͒̇̈́̓̋͝l̴̳͈̔̅̉͂͛ ̶͎͍̣̪̼̃͊̔́͐̑e̶̩̜̻̓̄n̴̰̅̄̈̏̾̕c̴͖͎̙̤͔̥̄̒ǫ̶̤̱̼̮̮̎̋͒̀̕̚u̵̙̹͖̻̳͆͘ń̵̡̩̱̖̖͉͇̗̭̥̓́͋̚̚͝͠ț̷̢̱̮͉̾̈́̿̕ͅͅę̴̢̬̮̜͖̭͔͑͛̍̄́̌̏̀͝r̴̛͓͗̔̀̓̚͘͠-̶̳͑̐"̸̡̐̂͛̾̇͆̓̽̒͝

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Sodeska... (translation : is that so...)," Luffy started. For once Luffy's face was grim as he turned to face the rest of the crew present within the kitchen alongside him. His eyes darkened and his face shadowed as he began,

"I just spoke with the head chef over here... they're running low on... 肉!(translation : meat!)"
He bawls his eyes out at the thought of his precious, black-hole of a stomach not being able to at least feel even a bit full. Almost everyone sweat drops, not believing that they themselves thought their captain could actually be serious about something so petty as a warning.
Although the only person who was genuinely shocked was their poor newbie herself, Uchiha Y/N, who thought she had overcome the ability of getting shocked. Slowly getting up as she rubbed her backside, she had fallen of her seat out of shock, the Shinobi in question was still trying to wrap her head around her new captain's bluntness.

In hopes of getting even a small amount of sanity by receiving a few answers towards this behavior and everyone's understanding and indifference, Y/N turned her head to Robin who was smiling peacefully as she watched the ex-ANBU member shoot her a questioning look. Before Robin could speak Luffy, who had stopped being dramatic, turned and stared at the black-haired Uchiha.

"なんで床にいるの? (translation : why are you on the floor)" He monotonously asked watching Y/N as she turned her head away from Robin to face him. Softly glaring, so it wouldn't seem threatening, Y/N replied.
"I am on the damn floor because someone in this room is choosing meat over what could be vital information on surviving."

"Okay... and who's that person?" Luffy simply asks, causing the girl who had just got up to fall once more out of shock. Franky sighs and smiles as he watched the scene play, missing the times when he himself was actually sane, suddenly remembering something he abruptly shot up and stated striking a SUPER pose.

"全員!(translation : everyone!) I know where we can go to get more meat! We can also tell the others to go there." Franky pulled out a flyer and pointed at it as he showcased it to everyone, "This place is also known for having one of the best saké ever". This immediately interested everyone including their moss-haired, somewhat emo-ish swordsman who nodded his head vigorously at the thought of having saké, nonetheless one of the best.

"WELL THEN! It's decided we go to this place with everyone, even your pirates Torao! (translation / definition / why the hell i put this here : a very notable trait from Luffy towards Law is the way he nicknames him. Luffy seems to be unable to pronounce his surname 'Trafalgar' correctly, hence he calls him 'Tora-o' (トラ男, 'Tora-o'?), which is a portmanteau of the 'Tra' in 'Trafalgar' and the Japanese kanji for 'male!)" Luffy shouted. The Uchiha who now accepted defeat knowing that her captain was too much of an idiot to listen sighed and begun her way to leave the kitchen, only to be stopped by a certain captain's extended rubber arm wrapping itself around her waist and pulling her towards her captain's chest, Luffy who was staring at her curiously wondering why she wanted to leave when she heard such good news.

Looking up at her captain Y/N stated that she wanted to get some fresh air and simply walked out the kitchen leaving a frowning Luffy behind, this little skit did not go unnoticed by the Mugiwara pirates. Smirking Zoro wolf whistled as Franky and Usopp cackled, leaving Robin chuckling as she read her book already thinking of ship names. Luffy simply stares at them confused and runs out to change the course of direction after telling Trafalgar to call his pirates as well as the rest of the Mugiwaras and tell them their next destination.

The note was left unnoticed and unimportant, crumpled up on the table reading,

قوات المارينز! إنهم قادمون من أجلك!
(translation : the marines! they're  coming for you)

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

【T】【h】【i】【r】【d】 【P】【e】【r】【s】【o】【n】 【P】【O】【V】

The next evening was seemingly normal, Luffy was being an idiot and chasing Usopp with meat, Franky and Zoro were betting on when Luffy's next outburst would occur and Robin was reading. Y/N simply watched deep in thought, how was it that they were so calm despite a total stranger falling out of a portal, becoming their nakama in less than 30 minutes? The Uchiha didn't understand the ways of this new world. In her own it was quite simple, 'guilty until proven innocent' but here upon this pirate ship everything thing is upside down ... and seeing how Luffy is, it's sometimes quite literally.

The black haired Shinobi didn't understand the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing and she didn't appreciate it, it wasn't as though she wanted to be locked up but she just couldn't get over the fact that the people here were so ... laid back? It annoyed her to see people this innocent, for she knew if she didn't set her boundaries when the time came she wouldn't want to go home and that was wrong.

"Oi! Y/N! Come here and help me catch Usopp! He stole my meat!" Luffy yelled as he turned his head toward the Kunoichi in hopes of help. The girl in return simply replied by looking at him in a face with both a deadpan and disgust written on it, unable to control his laughter Usopp burst out. Now facing the sniper, Y/N looked at him with the same face causing the once laughing 'God' Usopp to tremble.

"Don't think I forgot about you," the female Uchiha started "あなたは臆病者. (translation : you coward)"
Before she could go off and lecture them on the 27 reasons on why they shouldn't chase a person with meat, and why they are not to simply run away without standing their ground, she was interrupted by none other than the 'Surgeon of Death', Trafalgar D. Water Law.

"Mugiwara-ya, I have contacted them. We will meet with the rest of your crew as well as the Heart Pirates who will arrive upon Thousand Sunny in a few days time, we are to meet up at the city of WaveMeet. But until then we will stop at Warlington tomorrow." Law stated, to which he was given monotonous faces by all three Straw Hats.
"何? (translation : nani?; what?) Why are you looking at me like tha— What is WaveMeet?" Luffy interrupted, oblivious to the captain of the Heart Pirates growing annoyance.

"はい はい. (translation : hai hai; yeah yeah.)" Y/N agrees, for the first time since setting her foot upon the ship, with her captain, "Also who names their town Warlington?"

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇-𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒~ 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓃~
( 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 ... 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 ಠ_ಠ )

"That doesn't matter, we need to get rest so do that." Law snapped, although in a more calming way, as he turned his back and walked away. The Uchiha, the Monkey and the Usopp remain silent and stare at each other, after a good 3 minutes of doing the same thing Luffy and Usopp burst out laughing and walked arm in arm to the kitchen for the last meal of the day. Leaving the Uchiha sighing, with the simple remark of 'idiots' she turned away and started walking towards the bow of the ship to watch the stars.

Staring at the stars above always reminded her of the fact that the world is so big and she is yet another atom that can be thrown away if not wanted, despite being in a whole other dimension they still held the same meaning. No matter how much fame she earns, no matter what she does, no matter how many people look up to her ... she will still be part of the game of life, one in which she is not the main character, one in which-

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Does anyone know where Y/N-san is?" Robin asks, silence falls upon the kitchen as everyone stops what they're doing and look around in hopes of seeing their new nakama stuffing her face alongside them.
"She isn't here!" Usopp declares, trembling he continues "What if a ghost or monster took her?! Bartolomeo you never told us you had ghosts on this ship!"
Bartomolomeo and his chef are silent, ( 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚗𝚘 ) they burst out crying. Unhappy that they disappointed their idol, they apologize despite knowing it wasn't their fault. They fall at the sniper's feet until Luffy states,
"But isn't she just outside?"  With a deadpaned face, Luffy simply stares at everyone, who sweatdrops and think 'Couldn't you have said that earlier?', Luffy gets up and walks to the door of the kitchen.
"私は彼女を取得します. (translation : I'll get her.)"

The Mugiwara crew watch in disbelief as their captain leaves without finishing his meal, as sight that is as rare and unbelievable as finding the One Piece itself. The Monkey D. Luffy, one of the most marine troubling Pirates there are out there, who is obsessed with meat ... has just left it. He left it without another glance to get you, Zoro and Usopp smirk while Robin simply smiles. Pleased to know that they have the latest gossip- their thoughts are interrupted by Luffy's extended arm reaching out for all the food on the table, once completing its task Luffy's arm returns to its normal state as it flys to Luffy, who is walking up the steps to reach the deck, along with the food. Well, there was the Luffy they knew and loved.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Okay. If I was Y/N where would I be? I know some dark corner to sulk in!" Luffy exclaimed, stars in his eyes until he saw you sleeping dangerously on Bartolomeo's Luffy-shaped bow. He extended his arm and carefully wrapped it around you, then he slowly brought you towards him and stared at you face until he finally lifted his free hand and ... slapped you in the face repeatedly?

"̸̬̭͗͒̅̐̑̕や̷̢̢̡̳̳͓̣͈̆̆͛͝め̶̢͕̼̥̪͕̫͚̗̌̈́̊̐̓͛͘ろ̶͍̻̪̫͍̖͒̇̈̋̾̕̚、̶͈͍͍͓̘̼͋̋́̀͋̈́̈͜馬̸̢̭̳̼͑͜͝͝鹿̵̨̧̟̥̒͜.̸̤͔͔̠̫̒̈̆̐͠ ̸̬͈͂̌(̶͖̝̫̻̹̄͝ͅţ̷͈̬͍̬̟͖̈́͋̿͋͒ͅr̸̨͖̰̟͆̄a̴̜̹͕̽̑̅́́̕ǹ̵͍̠̖̯̜͂̋͛̆́̇̕͝s̶͔̣̪͕̤̿̓͐̾͋̏l̶̤̹̮̼̱͎͕̮͍͛̀̾̍́̍̇a̴̞̣̬͖̓̂t̸͙̟͚͉̮̠̙͓̺̺͊͗́́̓̈́͘i̶̗̔̕o̵̲̠̟̳̐̒̎͝ṅ̷̡̨͈̜̙̺ ̴̱̌̆̃̍:̴̗̭͗͐͗̾̓̋͛̚ ̸̢̢̻̘̮̲͕̹͇͛̅̏̆̅͝ȳ̴͚̠a̵̯̼̫̞̳͙̜̓́̈́̂͒̃̓͝ḿ̸̢̧̨̥̼͉̤̳̦̎̿̓̉͜e̷̤̪̹͍͋̒̈́͊̈́̀̎͠ṛ̸̢̢̛͖͔̪̜͒̓͌̈́̓͊̈́o̵̡͕̮͙͖͙̖̝͑̀,̶̨͔̳̯͎͌͑̏̐̊̎̈̓͘ͅ ̵̡̧͙͙̼̥͖̖̇̆̍̾̇́̽̍͝b̸̩̜̝͈̙͈̲̱̅̈́͛̍̔̎̂̉̆ḁ̴̧̛̲̩̼̬́̔̎̋̑̂͆͝͠k̶̨̛̹͈͇͉͍͉̀͐̀̈́̓̚͘a̵̧̪̲̲̦͖̗͌͐̊̅͜͠͝͝ͅͅ;̵̢̲̣̭̂̄̐̀͠ ̴̨͙͕́͐s̶̛̫̒͗̾̐͊̐̎̐̎t̷̘͓͈̰͉̬̥͉͍͋͠o̴͓̦̳͈͉̠̐̒̓̓͂̿͘̕͝p̷͉͎̘͑͑͆͝ ̴̲̟̤̟̣̀͂į̶͔̗̯̹͉̈́̈́͗ẗ̶̩̮̠́̎̉͊̑,̷̘̣̈́̽͒ ̴͓͇̜̙̖̌͌̒̈́͆̚͘ĭ̶̟̹͈̮̓̍͑͂̚̕͜͝d̵̡̮̳̠̦̮̃̓̌̐̚i̴̡̳̳͖̠̤͈̍̆̇͗̌̓͘͝͝ö̶͇͖̣̝̩́t̸̨̝̗̥̠̦͍̊̂͗̈̎̋̉͜.̸̱̜̅͑̈͆̅͠͝)̷̲͍̦̘̒̈́̕͘"̴͍̞̟̙̙̱͌͂́͠

✨ 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇-𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒~ 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓃~ ✨
( 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚖 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 )

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖊𝖝𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊. 𝕴 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖇𝖎𝖙 𝖔𝖋 '𝕷𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖞 𝖝 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗' 𝖘𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔.

𝕬𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖉, 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖔 -RealShuichiSaihara-
𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖔𝖚𝖙, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖗 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖜𝖊𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖔 𝖚𝖘𝖊, 100% 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒.
𝓑𝖞𝖊
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

___________________________________

╔══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*══╗

『W』『o』『r』『d』『s』『~』『1』『8』『9』『0』

╚══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*══╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
405K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...