𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗨�...

By Sleep_DunnoHer

OLD, NO LONGER UPDATING. Y/N has been in Overhaul's grasp for as long as she could remember. She was placed i... More

| Introduction |
| Chapter 1 | Glimmer of Hope |
| Chapter 2 | Unexpected Movement |
| Chapter 3 | Grasp of Someone Else |
| Chapter 4 | Eri Remembers |
| Chapter 5 | Dreadful Nightmare |
| Chapter 6 | Quirk Accident |
| Chapter 7 | Big Sister Eri |
| Chapter 8 | Thank you |
| Chapter 9 | Outside |
| Chapter 10 | Eri's Friends |
| Chapter 11 | U.A |
| Chapter 13 | Sleepover |
| Chapter 14 | Getting The Groove |
| Chapter 15 | Bathroom Emergency |
| Chapter 16 | Aizawa's Here! |
Author's Note!
| Chapter 17 | Your Quirk |
| Chapter 18 | Christmas? |
| Chapter 19 | Quirk Training |
This book is going on hiatus.

| Chapter 12 | A Place Called Home |

10K 271 403
By Sleep_DunnoHer

|| 5:09 AM, in your hospital room. ||

"But.. D-Do I have to go..?"

You were looking up at Yua, and your eyes were glossy. You knew Mr. Aizawa was going to pick you up today, but when it was actually time to leave the hospital you felt down.

Yua crouched down to your size and gave you a smile. "Mhm.. you're going to get to leave the hospital with Eraserhead."

You looked over to Mr. Aizawa, and then back at Yua. You didn't want to leave, but you also didn't want to be a burden and waste their time.

"Okay.. I'll miss y-you.." You sniffled.

"I will too, Y/N." She said, while standing up and adjusting hospital equipment.

You hesitantly started walking over to Mr. Aizawa. You clung onto his pant leg and buried your face in his clothing, making him crack a small smile for a second.

"B-Bye.." You mumbled.

Yua waved, and you walked out of the hospital with Mr. Aizawa. You were officially discharged from the hospital, and now you were living at U.A.

You were happy that you were going to be able to share a room with Eri, though.

You two were walking in the parking lot, and the grip you had on his fabric was strong. So strong, in fact, that Mr. Aizawa was struggling to move forward because you were practically putting all your weight onto him.

"Why am I scared? I saw U.A once.. I just don't want them to die because they let me live there.. these people are being so nice, they shouldn't be doing this for me. I'm a mistake. A cursed human."

You had been holding back the urge to tell people at the hospital and the people at U.A that.

You were mixed up with thoughts often.

Eventually, you reached his car. He opened the backseat door for you.

You grabbed onto the seat and tried pulling yourself into his car. You were trying really hard, but you were failing. Like, bad.

"Come on, Y/N! Mr. Eraserhead is being nice to you, don't give him a reason to hurt you!"

Mr. Aizawa sighed, looking at your struggling. "Do you want help?"

"N-No! I can-"

"No, you can't- you're about to fall. Here,"

Mr. Aizawa proceeded to gently pick you up and place you in the back seat, putting your seatbelt on.

"Thank you.." You mumbled. Mr. Aizawa hummed in response and got in the front seat, starting the car. It would take about 20-25 minutes to get to U.A.

You were wondering what the bedroom you and Eri were sharing would look like, because you went from Overhauls room, the grey and plain room, to a hospital room.

"Mr. Eraserhead?"

"You can call me Aizawa, Y/N."

You didn't hear the first part of his name because of a car blasting loud music pass the car you were in, so you called him what you did hear.

You heard 'Zawa'.

"Mr. Zawa, what does t-the room look like?"

He wanted to correct you, but was too tired to bother at the moment. "What room?"

"The bedroom. Or- E-Eri's bedroom."

"Hm? Oh. Well, you both have seperate beds, a bathroom, and a small closet. It's a fairly big room. Would you like to see it when we get to U.A?"

"Yes..."

"Me and Eri are getting seperate beds? Like.. we're not sharing one? That's weird.."

You thought about what your room could look like the whole car ride to U.A.

-

|| 5:34 AM, at the U.A gate. ||

Holding Mr. Aizawa's hand, you walked through the schools gates and went into the building itself. Classes weren't supposed to start for another 2 hours so it wasn't a very lively place.

"Oh- Y/N!" Eri exclaimed when you arrived in the faculty room with Mr. Aizawa.

"Eri!" You both jumped into a cuddly hug. It was your signature thing at this point, the two of you couldn't be around eachother and not hug.

"..and Lemillion. Sorry, I d-didn't see you.." You said, looking at Mirio sitting on the couch Eri was previously on.

"Hey, Y/N! It's great to see you again! Oh, and it's all good." He said, doing jazz hands. You nodded.

"Oh, Y/N! Can I show you what Nejire taught me?" Eri said, letting go of you and pointing to her hair.

"Nej.. Nejire. Nejire!" You felt happy, finally getting a name right. "Who's that?" You asked.

"It's one of Lemillion's friends. I don't know where she is.. but I hope you can meet her today." Eri explains, sitting on the couch patting an empty space next to her.

"I hope I can t-too." You say, sitting next to Eri.

"Oh- can you face Lemillion?" Eri asks. You nod, and turn to face him. He flashes you a smile as per usual. "I like your sweater, L-Lemillion."

"Really? Thanks! I like your clothes, too! They look super good on you. Especially that shade of F/C." Mirio says, pointing to you.

You were still new to the whole idea of putting on different clothes everyday, because you were used to wearing a beige colored gown. You had worn that for two years straight.

"T-Thank you." You mumbled. Getting complimented felt strange.

Suddenly, you felt a light tug at your hair and wondered what the hell was happening. There were a few more tugs here and there but you didn't question it because you trusted Eri.

"There! Y/N, I put your hair in pigtails. What do you think?" She asks.

You reach up to touch your hair, and it felt weird. You liked it but you didn't at the same time. Your hair had been down your whole life.

"You did a g-good job it just.. feels new. B-Because uhm.."

Eri nodded, completely understanding your situation. "It's okay, you can tell me if you don't like it. Nothing will hurt you if you do."

Eri tried to whisper the last bit, but it was heard by Mirio. That made his heart sink for a moment. He felt sad that you two could only comply with anything Overhaul wanted, otherwise pain would be inflicted.

But he immediately dropped that as best as he could. His main goal now was to make the two of you smile! Besides, if he looked gloomy, it might make you and Eri sad too.

"N-No! It's nice, I just.." You poked the elastic in your hair holding one of the pigtails, "..need to get used to i-it, is all!"

"Mhm!" Eri nodded.

-

You and Eri were talking about random things while Mr. Aizawa had pulled Mirio to the side to explain what your situation was here at U.A, and by now 30 minutes had passed.

Then the door slid open.

"Mirio where did you go, huh? Amajiki is looking for you-"

Whoever was speaking paused, and looked at you. Her face suddenly lit up.

"Y/N, hey hey girl! What are you doing here?" She questioned.

You gave her a confused look and stared at whoever was speaking to you. She seemed to be friendly, at least..

"Why do so many people know my name?"

"H-Hi.." You mumbled and waved.

"Oh, he's looking for me? I wonder why! Usually I'm the one looking for him, haha!" Mirio said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"My name is Nejire Hado! Has Mirio over here told you about me?" She points to Mirio.

"N-No.. but Eri did.." You reply. You were sort of oblivious to what was going on by you were trying your best to understand.

"Who is A-Ama.. Amajiki..?" You questioned, cocking your head to the side.

"He's coming." Nejire poked her head out the door, "C'mon Amajiki you slowpoke, pick up your pace, Mirio is here!"

After a moment, you saw yet another figure come into the faculty room.

"Gee, you're like that same kitten we saw last time when we went to see 1-A to talk about work studies!" Nejire stopped looking at Amajiki, and faced you.

"This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. He's a little shy but he's super nice." Nejire exclaims.

You could've sworn you heard Tamaki mutter something about wanting to go home.

"Ooh, hey! Did you do these pigtails by yourself, Eri? They look amazing." She walks up to look at what Eri did to your hair.

"A-Are you actually a kitten?" You questioned, tilting your head to face Tamaki.

He slowly shook his head no.

"I'm meeting so many new people, it's kinda hard to process everything. But they're all nice.." You thought.

"You got to meet Nejire, Y/N." Eri whispered to you. You nodded.

"What do ya think about U.A so far,      Y/N?" Nejire questioned, and you rested your head in your hands. "I-It's... well, it's nice.." You replied.

You started talking with everybody about U.A and how you were feeling. Well, mostly everybody. Tamaki didn't really participate in the conversation, and Mr. Aizawa had to leave to go prepare for his class.

-

Mirio honestly looked like a big brother with two sisters, walking around holding both of their hands.

"Oh, hey! Have you two ever colored before?" He asked.

"I think I have.." Eri replied, and then turned to you. "Y/N?"

"..D-Depends, colored on what?" You wondered aloud.

"Y'know, like a coloring book?"

"What's a coloring b-book?"

"Ah- well," he paused gathering the proper words to describe a coloring book, "it's like a book filled with cool pictures without color, and you get to color them with any color of the rainbow you want!" He explains.

"O-Oh!" You exclaim.

"Lemillion, can me and Y/N color?" Eri asks.

"Definitely. We just need to find some books to color, right?" Mirio replies as he turns around, going in the direction of the teacher dorms.

-

The three of you made it to the dorms and now you were coloring!

Well, Eri was. You weren't, you were struggling to hold the crayons. That wasn't stopping you though.

"Do you need some help with that, Y/N?" Mirio asks you while pausing his own coloring.

"N-No! I'll learn, it's okay Lemillion." You said. You didn't want to bother him all that much.

"If you say so! But if you do need help, feel free to let me know, yeah?"

You nod, and continue with your fidgeting.

"This is like the fork.. it's fine. I can do this. I just need to remember how Yua held the fork.."

You were still struggling with it, but after a while you managed to atleast grip the crayon.

Your hands were shaky when the pressed down on the blank piece of paper but you were still proud of yourself for learning on your own.

"Haha, hey! Good job Y/N, you did it!" Mirio clapped his hands together, and Eri gave you a smile.

"T-Thank you." You replied.

It took you a hell of a long time to make, but you didn't color any picture in the book. You drew your own thing.

You held it up to show Eri.

"It's m-me and you.."

Eri gasped, "Wow! Y/N, that looks amazing! You're like an artist!" She put her hands up in the air.

You were getting all these compliments, but you weren't giving anybody else any. You felt bad.

"Woah.. E-Eri, yours is really good too!"

"You s-stayed inside the lines so well.." You mumbled in awe.

You stared at the colored-in ladybug for a while until you noticed Mirio staring at both of you with curious eyes.

"O-Oh- you can see it too.." You say, and then slid your paper over to him. His face lit up looking at both yours and Eri's.

You were both so adorable at this point in time.

"You both did a fantastic job, these look amazing! Do you two want to save them?"

You nodded, and Mirio nodded in return. "Then we'll collect them on the way back. "Well, unless you guys want to continue?"

You shook your head no, content with what you drew. "Gotcha."

"Y/N, do you want to meet more of Midoryia's friends today? You don't have to, obviously."

Eri looked at you, curiosity evident on her face.

"Sure.. I'll meet t-them." You mumbled, looking at the table.

"Alright, then we'll see them during their break time."

-

So, now you and Mirio were heading to 1-A's class. Mr. Aizawa stayed behind with Eri because she still wanted to color and when Aizawa's class had a break, he also had a break.

"So, how are you feeling, Y/N?" Mirio questions.

"Uh.. w-well, I feel all happy.. but not like a normal happy, it's.. m-more intense?" You tried to explain, feeling confused at your own words.

"Oh! So you're excited, huh? That's good to hear!"

Then you remembered that you had a question you didn't get to ask earlier.

"What did kitten want to.. talk to you a-about?" You asked. "Kitten? Who- OHHH! You mean Amajiki, yeah? Haha, that's a funny nickname."

"O-Oh sorry I forgot his name.. I won't call him kitten." You apologized.

"Eh? You don't need to say sorry, Y/N! And you can still call him that, I don't think he'd mind much."

"O-Ok.."

"Well I guess if he's okay with that.."

You turned your head to see a group of students walking outside their classroom door full with chatter.

"Woah- hey, it's Y/N!" You hear a red haired boy passionately say as he ran up to you.

"Hey, I guess he knows my name too.."

"H-Hi.." You wave at him.

"When did she get here, Togata? I would've totally been pumped to meet her earlier!" He clenched his fist with determination.

"She visited U.A a few days ago, but I don't think you saw her the first time, am I right?" He asked, while picking you up and putting you on his shoulders so you didn't feel too small compared to everybody else.

"I'm Erijio Kirishima! It's great see you, Y/N!"

"M-Mhm."

You were kind of surprised that being so high wasn't freaking you out.

"Oh! Hi again, Y/N!" You notice a familiar brown haired female walk over to you.

"Rara!" You exclaim, happy to see her again. She was so nice last time. "Woah, those pigtails look cute on you!"

"Yeah, Eri gave me t-them!"

"Oh, hi Y/N. Ribbit." You looked to your side and saw a girl that kind if reminded you of a frog. "I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu."

"O-Okay, Tsu." you nodded.

"Did I miss something? Why does every one know my name?"

You heard a small squeal escape from a pink figure behind all of the other teens. Suddenly she ran up to you, sparkles in her eyes.

"Ohmigosh you're so cuuute!" She exclaimed, looking at your pigtails, "Heya! I'm Mina Ashido. Did I tell you that you look adorable yet?"

"Ah-! U-Uh, hi..!" You wave shyly. She was nice, and she arguably had more enthusiasm than Nejire.

"I like your horns.." You mumble.

"Oh yeah? Well, I like your pigtails!" She jumped up with excitement.

"Thanks..!" You reply.

You were wondering where Midoryia was, you couldn't see him anywhere. You just assumed he already left to do something, which he did. All Might pulled him aside to train 20%.

"..Shoto Todoroki." You turned your head forward to see a male with split colored hair behind everybody.

"Hi.." You wave. He waves back, and walks off. Probably to get lunch, or something.

"These people all look so cool.. and they're all so friendly.." You thought, taking in everyone's names. You wanted to make sure you got them this time.

"Hey. I'm Kyoka Jiro. Cool to meet you." She says, pulling out a pair of earbuds.

"Hi.." You wave. You didn't know what waving meant, but you've seen Mirio do it so you assumed it was a good gesture.

You wanted to ask her a question about her ears but she was already walking off as well, popping in her earbuds.

"The name's Denki Kaminari." He said, while giving you a wink and a smile. (Don't worry it was a friendly wink it wasn't flirty-)

"Hello.." You wave yet again, "I.. like your h-hair." You said, pointing to his hair.

He paused for a minute processing the fact that he just got a compliment and he wasn't called dumb for once.

"Wow, thanks..." He replied.

"Sorry, there's normally more of us, but most of us already left." Kirishima said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-It's okay.." You reply, even though you didn't think he should be apologizing in the first place.

"I bet a sleepover with you, Eri, and the rest of the class would be super fun!" Mina says.

"What's a s-sleepover?" You ask her, which immediately made her gasp.

"You don't know what a sleepover is? Oh, this won't stand! I need to go ask Mr. Aizawa for permission to host a sleepover soon.."

"A sleepover.. I wonder what that will be like. What do we sleep over?"

The group that just introduced themselves to you had to leave, as their break only lasted so long. They say goodbye, and Mirio continues to carry you on his shoulders as you walk back to the faculty dorms.

"I.. I think I want to talk to them more..,

-

|| 8:32 PM, in the bedroom you and Eri share. ||

"W-Woah.."

(Eri's bed is the red one, and yours is the blue one. But feel free to customize your bed however you see fit!)

"I feel so high u-up." You say, looking out the window. "We're taller than the t-trees!" You put your hands on the window.

The sun was setting, and you two were getting ready to call it a night. "Is this like.. a w-window seat..?" You questioned.

"Yeah, I think" Eri mumbled and yawned, getting under the covers. You figured you should do that too so you went over to your bed and got under the blanket.

You closed your eyes, and got ready for tomorrow. What would it hold for you?

-

An hour had passed. You were awake still, and you couldn't really see the sun anymore.

"Y/N?"

You flinched not expecting Eri to be up too. "Y-Yeah?" Concern was laced in your voice. "Why are you.. a-awake?"

"Can you.. sleep in my bed with me? Please? I missed sharing a bed with you.."

"O-Of course I can!" You sort of yell, sitting up and walking over to Eri's bed as she makes room for you. You got under her blanket.

She sighed, and hugged you. "Thanks.."

You hugged her back, and closed your eyes.

"You're welcome, E-Eri." You whisper.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...