Forever [Henry Mills || OUAT...

De bethanyjanebooks

The storybook is finished, the Saviours story is over and now Henry Mills has graduated from Storybrooke High... Mais

Cast
1 - Hyperion Heights
2 - Hyperion Heights
3 - A Pirate's Life
4 - A Pirate's Life
5 - A Garden of Forking Paths
6 - A Garden of Forking Paths
7 - Beauty
8 - Beauty
9 - Pirate Princess (Original Ep: Greenbacks)
10 - Pirate Princess (Original Ep: Greenbacks)
11 - Wake Up Call
12 - Wake Up Call
13 - Eloise Gardener
14 - Eloise Gardener
15 - Pretty In Blue
16 - Pretty In Blue
17 - Once Little Tear
18 - Once Little Tear
19 - The Eighth Witch
20 - The Eighth Witch
21 - Secret Garden
22 - Secret Garden
23 - A Taste of the Heights
24 - A Taste of the Heights
25 - Knightfall
26 - Knightfall
27 - The Girl in the Tower
28 - The Girl in the Tower
29 - The New Fish Under Water (Orginial Ep: Sisterhood)
30 - The New Fish Under Water (Originally Ep: Sisterhood)
31 - Breadcrumbs
32 - Breadcrumbs
33 - Chosen
34 - Chosen
35 - The Guardian
36 - The Guardian
37 - Flower Child
38 - Flower Child
40 - Is This Henry Mills?
41 - Homecoming
42 - Homecoming
43 - Leaving Storybrooke
44 - Leaving Storybrooke
Author's Note - My Thanks!

39 - Is This Henry Mills?

602 16 1
De bethanyjanebooks

Inside the catacombs, Amy's eyes glowed gold and she waved her hand, sending Eloise flying out of the basement.

"Mum!" Avery said.

Amy looked at her daughter, "I got impatient, you know me, sweetheart," Amy said.

"Restless," Avery said.

"Oh, yes, I'm been playing doctor for too long... I've missed a good witch fight," Amy said with a smirk.

Avery smiled, "Go mum, I'll try to stop this," Avery said.

"Alright, time to have some fun," Amy said and walked off.

"Detectives..." Detective Rogers and Jamie looked at Avery confused, "I'd advise you both, to stay there," Avery said.

"N...Not like we can go anywhere," Jamie said.

Avery looked at the desk sergeant, "And what is your role in all this?" Avery asked.

"Protecting the grove," The desk sergeant said.

"Then you and I are going to have some issues," Avery said.

A storm gathered over Hyperion Heights, Roni, Julia, Dylan and Simon walked outside the bar as Lucy ran over to them.

"It didn't work!" Lucy said.

"Lucy, what are you talking about? What didn't work?" Julia asked.

"True Love's Kiss. My mom and Henry kissed," Lucy said.

"But Henry's poisoned," Roni said.

"Not anymore. I found all the pieces of the locket and Mr Samdi cured him. But doesn't matter we're still," Thunder crashed in the sky, "Cursed," Lucy said.

Simon looked up at the sky, "I don't know about cursed, but those clouds aren't a great sign," Simon said.

Eloise walked up, "They're not clouds. It's a re-birth. The balance of nature is shifting. We're on the precipice of a great extinction one that man cannot crawl back from," Eloise said

"So, you're wiping out humanity with a rainstorm?" Dylan scoffed as Roni pulled Lucy to her and held her protectively, "How biblical," Dylan said.

"Oh, it's going to be much worse than that. but I'm here to offer you salvation," Eloise faced Roni, "You were once the Eighth Witch. Join me now and your family will be spared," Eloise said.

"Sorry, but I'm not really a joiner. You may have brought us here, but this is my home now. And I protect my own," Roni said.

"With what magic? Your son couldn't break my curse. Do you think that was an accident?" Eloise asked.

"What did you do to Henry?" Lucy asked.

"I didn't have to do anything. Did you ever notice how human children have a nasty habit of growing up? An adult's belief is a lot less potent," Eloise said.

"You don't know Henry. He has the heart..." Julia said.

"The heart of the Truest Believer," Eloise cut her off, "Yes, I know. But your Henry also has more pain than you know. Hmm. His belief is gone and there's nothing you can do to bring it back," Eloise said.

"And the funny thing about magic..." Everyone turned to see Amy, "You're not the only witch in town, bitch," Amy said.

"Delphinia..." Roni said with a smile.

Amy's eyes glowed gold and thunder crashed then Eloise disappeared, "Chicken," Amy said.

"What about Alana?" Julia asked.

"Like I'd leave her alone, where do you think my husband, brother, sister-in-law, father and trusted medics are... She's in good hands," Amy said.

"Alana's still alive?" Julia asked in shock.

"Still alive and kicking," Amy smiled and looked at Lucy, "Who's the kid?" She gasped, "Did you two adopt?" Amy asked.

"Uh, no, this is Lucy... She's Henry's and Moana's kid," Julia said.

"Moana? Oh! The girl who saved Calla," Amy looked at Lucy and smiled, "Nice to meet you, I'm Delphinia... But you can call me Amy," Amy said.

Lucy gasped, "The High Enchantress... Calla's mom!" Lucy said excitedly.

"That's right, sweetheart... Now," Amy looked at the others, "Where's my papa or did he cross over to Belle and not say bye?" Amy asked.

"About that..." Roni said.

"What's he done now? Do I need to punch him? I'll gladly do that," Amy said.

"Oh, I've missed you, Phinia," Roni said.

"I've missed you too, Queenie," Amy said with a smile.

Flashback

Regina and Emma were with Young Henry in their home, Regina had just asked him to stand against the door frame to make his height on his first day of school.

"Do we really have to do this now, Mom?" Young Henry asked.

"Come on, it's your last first day of school," Regina said and Emma smiled.

Young Henry sighed as he reluctantly stood against the frame and Regina smiled as she marked it, "Okay," Young Henry said and moved out of the way as Regina wrote on the frame Senior Year.

Emma stepped up to Regina and hugged her from behind as they smiled looking at the previous heights.

"We missed so much... So glad he had you," Emma said.

"Thank you," Regina said.

"Ready?" Emma asked.

"Yeah," Regina said.

Regina and Emma followed Young Henry out of the house, "Henry, wait. You forgot your lucy," Regina said and held out his lunch box.

Young Henry looked at them, "Seriously? I haven't used a lunch box since the fifth grade," Young Henry said.

"Oh, just open it, kid," Emma said.

Young Henry sighed, took the book and opened it to see a set of car keys inside with a keychain with his name on it.

Young Henry looked up at his mother and aunt shocked as Regina was giving him her car, "No way," He said.

"Henry, I know you think I treat you like a child, but... Well, you're not my little boy anymore and next year you'll need this car to drive across town to Storybrooke College," Regina said.

"Right, this is, uh, great," Young Henry said.

"What is it, Henry?" Emma asked.

"It's just I'm not sure if SBC is the right move for me since it's not a move at all. It's still in Storybrooke," Young Henry said.

"Well, what's wrong with that? Storybrooke's your home," Regina said.

"But I'm the only kid that wasn't whisked here from the Enchanted Forest. I'm from the real world, maybe, I should get out there and consider other options," Young Henry said.

"Other options," Regina said sadly.

"Thanks, mom. I'll bring her home without a scratch," Young Henry said before he got into his new car and drove off as Regina watched him sadly.

"He'll be okay," Emma took hold of her hand, "He'll surprise you, he always does," Emma said and brushed her thumb over Regina's wedding band as Regina looked at her with a soft smile.

End of Flashback

In the bar's basement, Roni, Julia, Dylan, Simon and Amy were inside and Detective Weaver walked in then Amy quickly hid in the shadows.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember ordering a traitor with a side of betrayal and a very tiny sprinkle of loyalty," Roni said.

"Lucy told me about Gothel's visit," Detective Weaver said.

"Yes, well, then you know she has magic and we don't. We're trying to harness what we can from that storm so we can at least go a round or two with her," Roni said.

"Perhaps this could be of some assistance," Detective Weaver handed Roni a vial of memory potion, "I managed to distil a dusting of memory potion from Nick's blood. Lucy told me what Gothel said about Henry's belief," Detective Weaver said.

"And you think if he remembers who he is, he'll believe again... The kiss will work," Julia said.

"The curse will break. We will have our magic," Detective Weaver said.

"Just a few days ago you screwed over your own grandson to save yourself. Why be a team player now?" Dylan asked.

"I'm beginning to realise I may never get back to Belle," Amy looked at him sadly from the shadows, "So, perhaps I should help the family I do have here. Look, I...I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt Henry. let me fix this. Let me help you before it's too late," Detective Weaver said.

Simon looked at the shadows where Amy was hiding, "What do you say, High Enchantress?" Simon asked and Detective Weaver looked up shocked.

Amy stepped out of the shadows looking at Simon, "I say that you and I need to have a long hard talk about when your High Enchantress hides you don't ask her a question," Amy said.

"I think you're in trouble," Dylan said.

"Delphinia..." Detective Weaver said.

Amy exhaled sharply and looked at him, "Okay, Papa. Let's go for a walk," Amy said.

In the catacombs, Detective Rogers and Jamie were still tied up and they were watching Tilly and the other witches channelled the power as Avery walked around the circle trying to find a weakness.

"Tilly!... Tilly!" Detective Rogers shouted, trying to get her to stop.

"She can't hear you," Avery said.

The mesmerised desk sergeant, "It's too late, Detective," He said.

"What's too late? What's happening?" Jamie asked and one of the witches began to shake until she disappeared.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Detective Rogers asked.

"She's been gifted," The witch turned into a small tree, "When a member has completed her task given all that she has, she is rewarded with a place in the Eternal Grove," The desk sergeant told the detectives.

"What about you? Will you be rewarded as handsomely?" Detective Rogers asked.

"They are the chosen ones. I will be spared but not rewarded," He sighed, "But you will find the worst..." The desk sergeant said turned to look at Detective Rogers and Jamie but Detective Rogers was gone all that was left behind was his fake hand and Jamie shrugged.

Detective Rogers came up behind the sergeant and punched him unconscious before putting his fake hand on.

"I told you to stay put," Avery said.

"You weren't doing anything," Detective Rogers said as he untied Jamie.

"Unbelievable, okay, why don't you try dealing with this? Since you know so much more than I, go on, dare ya," Avery said.

"Tilly, Tilly" He went over to her, "We have to get you both out of here now before that witch comes back," "Tilly, Tilly" He went over to them, "We have to get you both out of here now before that witch comes back," Detective Rogers said.

"No, can't do that. I have to be here with mother," Tilly said.

"The hell you are," Detective Rogers went to pull Tilly but he got pushed back, Tilly was magically locked into the ritual.

"Now, can I finish my job?" Avery asked.

Detective Rogers grabbed his chest as he felt a shape pain, "What the hell?" He groaned, "Tilly, what are you doing? I don't know what's happening, but I will come back for you," He was breathing heavily, "I will save you," He groaned and looked at Avery, "Avery, come on," Detective Rogers said.

"I'm not leaving her alone, go. I'll sort this," Avery said.

"Avery, you don't know what you're dealing with here!" Jamie said.

"No!" Avery looked at them, "It's you two who don't know what you're dealing with. Leave before it costs you both your lives," Avery said and Jamie and Detective Rogers reluctantly leave.

Flashback

Outside the mayor's house, Young Henry was checking the engine of his new car.

He heard music playing, "Calla! What are you doing?" Young Henry asked.

Young Calla was in the back seat with Henry's phone, looking through his music, "Nothing..." Young Calla said.

"Are you on my phone?" Young Henry asked.

"No..." Young Calla said.

He chuckled, "Put something else on, if you're gonna play music," Young Henry said.

"You're no fun! Fine!" Young Calla said and found a song from New Order called Bizarre Love Triangle and played it.

"Better," Young Henry said.

Young Calla chuckled softly and started singing in the back seat, "Every time I think of you. I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue. It's no problem of mine, but it's a problem I find. Livin' a life that I can't leave behind," Young Calla sang.

Young Henry chuckled as Granny walked over to give him a helping hand, "Stop, you're stripping the threads," Granny said.

"Sorry," Young Henry said.

Granny sighed, "Look kid, I'm happy to let you borrow my tools, but you got to respect the machine. This is vintage Curse-Era Classic," Granny said.

Regina and Emma came out, "Hey, Granny would you mind picking us up a few grilled-cheeses sandwiches for lunch?" Regina asked.

"Glad to, no one should be doing auto maintenance on an empty stomach," Granny said and walked away.

"So, I...I may have hit a curb and dinged the passenger door," Young Henry said as Young Calla got out of the back seat and rushed round to Young Henry and he picked her up instantly causing her to giggle.

"Oh, Henry do you know what I put this car through" Regina chuckled, "Look, I...I've been thinking and maybe your future is outside Storybrooke," Regina said as she gave him flyers for other colleges.

"Mom, I thought you didn't want me to leave home?" YoungHenry asked her as he balanced Young Calla on his hip and took the flyers.

Regina chuckled softly, "But being a parent also means learning to let go," Regina said.

"Really?" Young Henry said.

"Henry, I just want you to be happy and even if happiness means a rowing crew in Ithaca or a chess club in Boston," Regina said.

"Or studying film in Los Angeles," Young Henry said.

"Whatever you want," Regina chuckled softly.

"Even California, kid," Emma said.

"Thanks, moms," Young Henry said with a smile.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I'm your aunt, no matter who I've married," Emma said.

Young Henry chuckled, "Okay, Aunt Em," Young Henry said.

"Will I still get lifts to school from you?" Young Calla asked.

"If I leave probably not," She pouted, "But, while I'm here we'll make the most of it yeah?" Young Henry asked.

"Yeah!" Young Calla said and giggled as she hugged him.

End of Flashback

Roni and Emma went to Henry's apartment with some food, as Dylan and Simon waited outside the apartment, keeping an eye out for Eloise.

Julia knocked on the door and Henry answered the door, letting them both into his apartment, "Hey! Roni. Jules. That's a nice surprise. What are you two doing here?" Henry asked.

"Well, we haven't seen our favour customer in a while," Julia said with a smile.

"We want to make sure you're eating, alright," Roni said as she handed up a paper bag.

Henry opened it, "Ooh. Ohh, grilled cheese," Roni and Julia chuckled, "Nice," Henry said looking at them.

"Yeah, Jules made them," Roni said.

"Really? You can cook?" Henry asked.

"I prefer the takeout one I used to get in our old town," Julia asked.

"Nothing beats a taste from home... Uh, can I get you guys anything? Water? Whisky?" Henry asked.

"Coffee's fine," Roni said.

Henry walked off to his kitchen to get them some coffee, Julia poured the memory into Henry's coffee that he left on the table.

Roni looked around and noticed bags in the living room, "So, uh, what's with the bags?" Roni asked.

"Oh. I'm taking Melody and Lucy to Bainbridge Island this weekend. Melody kinda had a thing for that place," Henry said.

"Oh. So, the rumours are true," Roni said as she smiled.

"Yeah, Melody and I are definitely, officially, some sort of thing," Henry said as he walked over.

"Well, that's great news Henry," Julia said.

"Alright, here you two go. A cup of Mills' finest," Henry handed them their coffees, Roni and Julia watched Henry as he drunk his coffee, but nothing happened and he looked at them, "Roni, Jules, everything okay?" Henry asked.

"It didn't work," Roni said.

Julia sighed, "Gothel was right," Julia said.

"Gothel? What are you two talking about?" Henry scoffed, "Is this about the fairytale stuff? Did Lucy send you here? Because she and I already talked-" Henry said.

"This doesn't have anything to do with Lucy," Roni interrupted him, "Henry, something bad is happening here. We need your help," Roni said.

"Bad, like a curse? Roni, Jules, we are not fairytale characters," Henry said.

"Why else would you have kissed Melody?" Roni asked.

"Because I am in love with her," Henry said.

"Okay. Well, the blue locket, how do you explain that?" Julia asked.

"I don't know, a coincidence, a sign maybe to get over ourselves and just kiss. And we did. And the only thing that it broke was my delusion that I need to be somebody else to be happy," Henry said.

"No, but a part of you wanted to believe, or else what's all this?" Julia said as she gestured to bulletin boards with pictures of everyone and pages from Henry's book.

"Nick was a psychopath. And I admit it, I went deep down into the rabbit hole but I was wrong," Henry said.

"You're rationalising away your belief like an adult," Roni said.

"Ugh... Is this what me and my sister were like? This is hard work," Julia said.

"I am an adult. Roni, Julia, why do you care so much about this?" Henry said.

"Because this isn't like you, Henry. Don't you want to believe?" Julia said.

"I do believe in real Henry and real Melody and our real future. Listen to me, I am done searching for answers in some imaginary past," Henry said and he walked away to continue to pack.

At Melody's shared apartment, Melody was in Lucy's room packing for the trip with Henry, Lucy was sat at the windowsill looking at her phone, "Hey, Luce. Want to put that phone down and help me pack?" Melody asked.

"I think it's gonna rain. Maybe we shouldn't go tonight," Lucy said as she walked over to her mother.

Sabine and Jacinda walked in, "J! I found that extra bag. I forget it was in the trunk holding spare tees," Sabine said.

Jacinda saw clothes everywhere, "Seriously? How long are you guys gonna be gone?" Jacinda asked.

"Bainbridge at this time of year? Got to be prepared for any weather," Melody said.

"Like apocalyptic storms," Lucy mumbled.

"Yeah, it is pretty nasty out there," Sabine said.

"You sure you want to go in this weather?" Jacinda asked.

"Not you two, as well. Why is everyone on edge today?" Melody asked.

"I still haven't heard from Drew. It's not like him to go MIA," Sabine said.

Lucy was looking through the bag Sabine gave them, "Uh. Did Drew ever use this bag?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Sabine said.

"I think I might know who you should talk to Mr Samdi," Lucy said.

"The shady businessman?" Jacinda said.

"Why, Luce?" Sabine asked.

Lucy pulled out a tarot card in the bag that Drew used, "He also deals in tarot cards," Melody looked at Lucy, folding her arms, "Uh, he's seeing Avery... Sort of, seen them together at Roni's," Lucy said.

"Well, it looks like I will be paying Mr Samdi a visit," Sabine said.

"Wait, I'm coming with you," Jacinda said.

"I'm coming too," Melody looked at Lucy, "Luce, keep packing, please," Melody said and left with her sister and best friend, Lucy sighed as she watched them.

Elsewhere, Detective Rogers and Jamie went to the police station, he went into their office and Detective Weaver saw them, "Where the hell have you two been?" Detective Weaver asked him.

"I need you to tell us what the hell is going on in this town. I just spent the night tied up in the bowels of the city and I saw things, alright? So, either I'm going crazy, or Eloise Gardener drugged us, or..." Detective Rogers said.

"Magic is real," Amy walked into the office, "Here you go, papa... Not as good as Granny's but gets the job done," Amy said.

"You... You're..." Jamie said.

"Detective's, I'd like you both to meet, my adopted daughter, Amy Jones," Amy turned to them and she smiled softly, "She's Avery mom... Amy this is Detective Rogers and Detective Robertson... Rogers is like the father figure and Robertson... Is... A complication," Detective Weaver said.

Amy looked at Detective Weaver, "Didn't you call my husband that? A complication?" Amy asked.

"I've called your husband all the names under the sun, I cannot keep a check," Detective Weaver said.

There was a rumble of thunder in the distance, the spell had caused a storm to over Hyperion Heights, "Wait, wait, wait," The two looked at Detective Rogers, "Are you two for real? Magic is..." Detective Rogers said.

"Real. All of it. Everything you read in Henry Mills' book. We are all from another realm. Eloise is a witch named Gothel and what you saw her doing was magic. Now, if you want proof, imagine anything I have to offer pales in comparison to what you witnessed last night," Detective Weaver said.

"Yeah, you're right. What we witnessed last night strains reason. But so does what you are saying now," Detective Rogers said.

"The choice is simple madness or take a leap of faith and I think you've both noticed it but chose to look the other way, but, believe your eyes, believe me," Detective Weaver said.

"I'm not mad," Detective Rogers said.

"We know, I can show you both magic... I have mine, right now I'm the only one who does apart from Gothel... I can't do much or she'll sense me," Amy said.

"Sense? Like..." Jamie said.

"She'll know where I am," Amy said and her eyes glowed gold briefly.

"What did Gothel say?" Detective Weaver

"She said... Eloise said that Tilly is my daughter and Avery is my sort of half daughter. How do you have a sort of half daughter?" Detective Rogers said.

"This is my husband," Amy took out her phone and showed them the lock screen of her and Killian then the two detectives looked showed, "Don't panic... It's you... But another version, from another realm... I also have another version and it appears you and the other me had another version of Avery..." Amy sighed, "Life is confusing... We just gotta keep moving with it," Amy said.

"And you felt a connection to them from the moment you met and you've had this connection with TIlly that's trouble you ever since, isn't that right?" Detective Weaver said.

"Aye and my heart when I go near her, it was like I was being stabbed by a million knives," Detective Rogers said.

"Gothel poisoned your heart as a punishment to keep you and your daughter separate. Now, that she's brought magic back, I guess the poison must have activated again," Detective Weaver said.

"That must be why I couldn't rescue Tilly," Detective Rogers said.

"Rescue them from what?" Detective Weaver asked.

"We don't know. The coven is locked in a ritual Tilly too, Tilly is under some kind of spell. Avery's there trying to break it or something... Seems she's..." Jamie said.

Amy looked at Detective Weaver, "I gave her some of my magic," Amy said.

"Right okay... Well, maybe we can break it, get them out of there," Detective Weaver said.

"How?" Jamie asked.

"Follow me, I have an idea," Detective Weaver said and handed Amy his jacket then she put it on.

"Hey, if what you say is true who was I in this other place?" Detective Rogers asked.

Amy chuckled softly, "All you need to know right now if you're a survivor, come on... Captain," Amy said as she followed Detective Weaver.

"Where is that annoying husband of yours?" Detective Weaver asked.

"With Bae and Alana and your other grandkids," Amy said.

"I thought you didn't have grandkids," Jamie said.

"How dare you say you have no family, Papa, ashamed?" Amy asked.

"Would you quit being you for one moment and be... Reasonable?" Detective Weaver said.

"No... Because you and your father raised me so I'm very messed up," Amy said with a smile as the two other detectives looked even more confused.

"Would you stop?" Detective Weaver asked.

"Never, so where are we going?" Amy asked.

"In here," Detective Weaver said and they walked into Roni's bar, they found Margot behind the bar alone.

Margot saw them, "Hey, Detectives. Nasty out there, isn't it? Can I get you something hot to drink?" Margot offered.

"Well, unfortunately, it's only gonna get worse and we need you to come with us," Detective Weaver said.

"What? Why?" Margot gasped, "Is this about the overdue parking tickets?" Margot asked.

"No, you're fine... This is about Tilly, she's in trouble, we need your help," Jamie said.

"What kind of trouble," Margot asked.

"Tilly and I were on a case and they were taken by some bad people and to make matters worse... Tilly is in one of her states, and Avery's there too, also in danger," Detective Rogers said.

"You think I can get through to her?" Margot questioned.

"You may be the only one that can help her. Look, we really don't have a lot of time, they're both in real danger," Detective Weaver said.

"Please help my daughter and her sister," Amy said.

"Y...You're daughter?" Margot said.

"Cal...Avery... Avery's my daughter and Tilly is her... Half-sister, please?" Amy said.

Margot nodded, "My mom asked me to keep an eye on Avery, I'll do what I can for them both, I hope I can get through to Tilly," Margot said.

"You won't be alone, I promise... We'll be with you... Oh, I forgot... My name is Amy, it's lovely to meet you, I wish it was on a better occasion," Amy said.

"Me too, Margot, with a T with the end," Margot said.

"Written as Mar-Got?" Margot nodded, "Hmm... Different, I like it," Amy said and smiled.

"Uh, Avery and Tilly, Mrs Jones?" Jamie said.

"Yes, they're this way," Amy said and walked out of the bar as the others followed her.

"Where's Dylan and Simon?" Detective Weaver asked.

Elsewhere, Lucy found Roni, Julia, Dylan and Simon at the cemetery where Henry's family is supposedly buried.

Lucy sighed, "Is that..." Lucy said.

"Yes. This is where Henry's belief went to die. This is where he thinks his family is," Julia said.

"You guys aren't gonna dig them up to prove him wrong are you?" Lucy asked.

"No," Roni said.

"Then why are we here?" Lucy asked.

"Because there are other ways of waking people up," Julia took out a copy of the storybook and opened up to the page of Alana holding the book, "Ana..." Julia said tearfully.

"The Storybook. Of...Of course. When you and Alana touched it, you both believed," Lucy said.

"And maybe if Henry touches the second storybook, it might have the same effect," Roni said.

Lucy sighed, "I've looked everywhere for it. I haven't seen it. I haven't seen it since my step-grandma showed it to me," Lucy said.

"Victoria knew how powerful that book is. And if anyone wanted it, you'd have to pry it from her cold, dead hands," Roni said and they looked over to Victoria's grave, which was a few feet away.

Lucy gasped, "You think the storybook is in there?" Lucy asked.

"Why do you think I kept my vault in a cemetery? When you have secrets that powerful, you take them to the grave," Roni said.

"So, we're just gonna dig it up?" Lucy asked.

"Not you... Us. Your mission is to get to your father to the bar," Roni said.

"Henry was always the one who made the rest of us believe. Today, we're gonna return the favour," Julia said.

"Dylan you take Lucy back to the bar, stay with her... Protect her... Simon, stay with us... We might need some help," Roni said.

"Okay," Simon said and nodded.

"I can be on my own," Lucy said.

"Not with Gothel on the loose you're not, come on Lucy... I'll tell you stories from the book that Henry never wrote down," Dylan said as he started walking.

"Wait!" Lucy said and chased after him.

Flashback

Regina and Emma came home and found Young Henry looking at his college acceptance letters.

"You missed a great fundraiser. Looks like we'll finally be able to rebuild the athletic club after that old Snow Monster incident," Regina chuckled and saw the letters, "What are those?" Regina took them when he handed them to her and she looked at him, "You got into Madison B.U., USC, Wesleyan, Bard. You got into every school you applied to, I'm so proud," Regina said.

"Thanks, mom," Young Henry said.

"I'll call Ana and get her to rally everybody at Granny's so you can break the good news in person. I'm so proud of you, Henry," Emma said as she got her phone out of her purse.

"Maybe... Maybe we could wait a sec to tell everyone," Young Henry said.

"What's wrong, kid?" Emma asked as she turned to him.

"It's just in the entrance essays, the Henry Mills I was writing about wasn't really me," Young Henry said.

"What are you talking about?" Regina asked him.

"I couldn't write about the time I got kidnapped to Neverland or how my cousin is the heir to the realm of the shadows or how I met my first girlfriend in Camelot. I even had to lie about my own home," Young Henry said.

"We read those essays, they were exceptionally well written," Regina said.

"That's not the point," Young Henry looked at his mother and aunt, "They didn't accept the real Henry Mills and i...if I go out there and keep lying, I won't be me anymore. Maybe, I'm better off just staying at home. Mom, Aunt Em, what do I do?" Young Henry asked them.

"I wish we could tell you to stay here and never grow up, but you're already grown up. The only person who can tell you what to do is you," Regina said.

"I'm afraid I agree kid... Why... Why not talk to Alana and Neal? They missed you at the fundraiser today," Emma said.

"I can't bother them with this... They've got Alisa and Asher," Young Henry said.

"You're their son... They'll always make time for you... Call them," Regina said.

"Call us? Why?" Alana asked and smiled.

"Mom?" Young Henry said.

"You weren't at the fundraiser, I was worried and it's your mom and step mom's fault for giving your other mom a key," Alana said.

"So many moms," Emma said.

"So many," Alana chuckled walking to Henry then sat down, "Get it off your chest, kid, what's happened?" Alana said.

Young Henry handed her the college acceptance letters and Alana looked at them as Regina and Emma walked out, "I lied... Mom," Alana looked at him, "Nothing I put was true," Young Henry said.

"I understand..." He looked confused, "What? You think when other stations call us I'm other saying the explosion was a dragon?" Alana smiled and he chuckled, shaking his head, "Because of who we are, we have to tell a little lie, but the one thing we never have to lie about is the event and the feeling... Like... Meeting Violet at a Camelot style town festival, and Calla being crowned the shadow princess in the Halloween dance at school... You see... It would be a lie... Of course, but... With our secrets, which I know is hard, with who we have to protect it's what we have to do..." Alana looked at the acceptance, "You know I'm surprised you want a college," Alana said.

"What do you mean?" Young Henry asked.

"When you were ten and Emma and I got back from the Enchanted Forest with mom, you have been wanting to go the realms and find adventures... I thought you were packing to go to another realm when I didn't see you earlier," Alana said and chuckled.

"Would you... Would you be okay with that?" Young Henry asked.

Alana looked at him and took hold of his hand, "It's not that I'd be okay with it, I'm your mom, I'll never be okay with being a part... I'm a wreck when you're staying here, I just worry you'll be taken and be hurt... But, you're growing up Henry... I may never be ready for you to leave, but I'll never stop you as our family, we find our way in adventures... I don't think you'll be much different," Alana said and rested her forehead against his as they both smiled.

End of Flashback

Later that night, Lucy and Dylan brought Henry to the bar, claiming that Melody was there. But the only ones there were Roni, Julia and Simon.

"What's this? Lucy, where's your mom?" Henry asked.

"Melody isn't coming. We asked Lucy to bring you here," Henry looked at Roni, "Henry, there's something we need to show you," Roni said as she took out the second storybook.

Lucy held the storybook, "This is book two. The story of us," Lucy said.

"Really? Jules. Roni. We've already been through this," Henry said.

"Henry, we know you don't want to believe. But we need you to," Julia said.

"Just touch the book and then you'll remember everything," Lucy said.

"Fine. You want me to touch the book, okay," Henry reluctantly touched the book but nothing happened, "See?" Henry put the book down, "Nothing's changed. I'm still me Henry Mills failed author and five-star Swyft driver," Lucy sobbed as she ran out, "Lucy, wait!" Henry said and went to follow her.

Roni grabbed his arm, "Henry. just..." Roni said.

Henry turned to her, "What is going on with you guys today? You don't really believe all this stuff, do you?" Henry asked.

Roni showed Henry the photo of her and young Henry in Storybrooke and she showed him the adoption paper, "This isn't a fake photo. I looked into it... A real Regina Mills adopted a Henry Mills in Boston. These are the adoption papers," Henry sighed as Roni held up the napkin she wrote her name on with the adoption papers, "It's my signature. I'm Regina. It's all true, Henry, I am your mother," Roni said.

"And I'm your aunt, I'm Emma Swan, I'm your step-mom, I married Regina, I'm the Elder Saviour," Julia said.

"No, you are not my mother or my aunt. I don't have a mother or an aunt. No one gave me a home. I made my own home and it went up in flames. And all I am trying to do right now is just move on, and you two won't let me. Why?" Henry asked.

"Because we need you!" Julia shouted.

"Okay, fine. You know what? I'll play along. Say my book is real, where are all the real heroes. Where is Snow? Where is Charming? Where is Alana? Where is Neal? Where is Delphina? W...Where are these heroes to save the day? Doesn't everybody always find each other?" Henry said.

"Delphinia's in town," Henry looked at Dylan, "She came today for her daughter, Calla... Who you know as Avery," Dylan said.

"And you can't find someone if you don't know they're missing," Roni said.

"What the hell does that even mean?" Henry asked.

"Gothel's curse didn't just bring us to a Land Without Magic. it brought us back in time. Henry, we grew up and we left home. We went on amazing adventures. But Gothel brought you, and all of us, back to this specific time. Which means, right now, we're technically still in Storybrooke and so are you," Julia said.

"Dylan, Simon and Delphinia are the only ones who have been able to come to town to help us," Roni said.

"Jules, Roni, listen to me. This has to stop. I'm not your hero. You didn't adopt a son, Roni. I'm not your nephew or stepson, Jules. I'm not that little kid," Henry said.

"Yes, you are. You just stopped believing in yourself," Roni said.

"Don't you get it? No one wants to believe that this is real, more than I do. Because if this is real, that means that the pain that I carry around every single day doesn't exist. But it is still right there. So no, I am not your boy wonder. I am just a sad grown man who couldn't even save his own family," Henry said.

Julia looked at him with tears in his eyes, "Henry, we get it. I had thought it was just the curse, but your pain is real. Because the day we were cursed, you couldn't save your family. You were kidnapped and you're still blaming yourself for it. But the difference between what you believe and what we believe is that we know you can still save us. Because we're right here. We've always been with you. We just need you to remember that," Julia said.

"Bye, Julia. Bye Roni," Henry said and he walked out of the bar as Roni grabbed Julia's hand.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.4K 492 46
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ. ɪᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ...
278K 10.4K 37
Emma receives news that Henry is back in our world, but doesn't have his memories. Emma will travel to Hyperion Heights in hopes to bring him back to...
29.1K 699 46
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
49.7K 1.1K 39
Henry Mills left Storybrooke when he graduated from High School to find his own story. When he was captured by a new Lady Tremaine, he was rescued by...