๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ |...

By _kainto

|| ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐“Ž ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ. || ๐“ช ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ช๐“พ...๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ? . . . Armin knows... More

๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ | ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
โ€‹๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ | ...๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ | ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ | ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐” | ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท | ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ | ๐“ธ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ | ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท | ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท | ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ | ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท | ๐“ช ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ

๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป | ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป

756 30 60
By _kainto

Armin stared at him, dumbfounded.

"What the heck do you mean 'I don't want to', Eren?"

"The feeling this person gives me," Eren began. "It's...different than the feeling I get with Mikasa. It's...a really nice feeling."

Armin grabbed a paper towel roll and hit Eren on the top of his head with it.

"Ow- hey! What was that for?"

"What do you mean, 'It's different than the feeling I get with Mikasa'?! Eren, what the heck are you saying? Do you hear yourself?"

Eren rubbed the top of his head and stared up at Armin, who had jumped out of his chair in rage.

"Mikasa is like a sister to me," Armin began. "A sister. I wouldn't stand by and watch someone toy with my sister, even if it's you. No, especially if it's you. Get a grip, Eren!"

Eren's expression contorted from shocked to angry, his shoulders shaking slightly as he spoke through gritted teeth. "'Get a grip'? What do you think I've been trying to do for years, Armin?!"

Armin hit Eren on the top of his head a few more times, each hit punctuating a word.

"Stop. Hurting. Mikasa."

Armin tossed the paper towel roll to the side and grabbed Eren by the hem of his jacket. "Just do her a favor and break up with her, Eren. If you really loved her, there wouldn't be anyone else you'd have feelings for!"

Eren shoved Armin off of him, the force causing Eren to fall off the chair and land on his back.

Eren let out a groan as he sat up, rubbing his back.

"You're right", he grumbled. "I...I know I love Mikasa. But maybe I'm trying to convince myself I love her more than I do."

Still sitting on the floor, he brought his knees to his chest, covering his face with his hands as he let out a big sigh. "When I'm with Mikasa, I feel like my priority is to satisfy her. Not being her boyfriend. You know, smiling when I should, giving her kisses when I know she wants them the most. I feel like a servant."

Eren removed his hands from his face, looking at Armin with glossy eyes. "I've never had a person I've been more comfortable than you, Armin. You make me laugh and smile easily. You make me feel good to be me."

He looked up to the high ceiling, as if answers were held in the fragile crystals hanging from the grand silvery chandelier. "I mean, I guess it used to be like that with Mikasa too. But this relationship stuff got all in the way and-"

Eren groaned, frustrated, slamming his fist onto the floor. "I wish I fell for you instead," he whispered.

Armin stammered out, "What? What are you saying?"

Eren's neck snapped downwards, his eyes widening as they met Armin's shocked face.

"Sorry, sorry," Eren stammered. "I shouldn't have said something like that. God, I'm such an idiot."

Armin kneeled and joined Eren on the floor, sitting cross-legged next to him.

"Maybe you are," Armin signed. "Actually, you definitely are. But...I'll help in any way I can."

Armin flashed a smile at Eren.

"Mikasa deserves to get the love she deserves...And you should find happiness in the places you truly want to."

Eren smiled back, cautiously lifting his hand and brushing it along the side of Armin's face.

Armin felt heat rise in his cheeks from the sudden contact.

"Thank you, Ar-"

Suddenly, Eren's body tensed up, his eyes glazing over.

Armin shook his shoulder softly. "Eren? What's wrong?"

Eren abruptly snapped out of his trance, turning his head to look at Armin with a serious expression. "I just had this really weird-"

The ring of the doorbell interrupted the two.

They looked at each other, quickly scooting away with slightly flushed cheeks as they realized their proximity.

Armin cleared his throat, saying, "I'll, uh, go get the door."

Eren nodded, watching Armin scramble from the floor and make his way to the front door.

He opened it to find a tall woman standing there.
Her black hair was pinned back with violet hair clips.
She wore a modest black blouse with form-fitting jeans.
Her face was emotionless and stoic.

"Where's Eren?" she asked.

Armin felt the presence of a body behind him, turning around slightly to confirm it was Eren.

"I told you earlier to not show up, Mikasa."

Mikasa sighed, tugging at her blouse. "We need to talk, Eren. Please."

Eren exhaled slowly in resign. "Yeah, you're right. Just...give me a second. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Eren turned around and headed upstairs, Mikasa watching his every step. When the sounds of his footsteps died down, Mikasa stopped looking at the staircase, allowing her eyes to wander and land on Armin.

The two stared intensely at one another for a few moments.

Finally, Mikasa cleared her throat.

"Hey," she began, her eyes crinkling at the sides as she plastered a smile on her face. "Were you on your way out?"

In return, Armin gave her a smile just as ingenuine. "Yeah."

Mikasa giggled a bit. "It's a bit chilly out here, Armin, are you gonna let me in?"

"Oh!," Armin exclaimed, stepping aside. "Yeah, sorry."

Mikasa stepped inside and began to take off her shoes.

"Sorry you had to see that just now," she said.

"Oh, don't apologize," Armin responded. "I hope you guys can sort things out."

"Do you now?" Mikasa snorted.

"What do you mean?" Armin stuttered out.

Mikasa straightened her back and stepped towards Armin slowly.

She approached him menacingly, a threatening smile still stretching across her face.

"I didn't mean anything bad by it," Mikasa laughed, gripping Armin's shoulder tightly. "You want Eren and I to be happy...The way you want to be happy with Annie, right?"

"Yeah."

"I think you two would be the cutest together."

"Maybe."

"I swear, she likes you, you should ask her out! You can get Annie..." Mikasa's grip tightened on Armin's shoulder. "And I can keep my Eren."

"Yeah," Armin squeaked

This wasn't a friendly conversation.

It was a suggestion.

No, it was a warning.

Armin cleared his throat, checking the time on his watch.

"Wow, it's already so late! I really should get going now."

"Ah, okay. Sorry again...For me and Eren today."

"Don't sweat it."

He and Mikasa exchanged a brief hug before Armin stepped out of the house, with Mikasa closing the door and locking it almost instantly.

Armin made his way to the bus stop and eventually arrived at his small, humble apartment.

As he walked to his room, he peeled off his shoes and pants, not bothering to brush his teeth and flopping onto his bed.

Images of Eren saying he wished he fell for Armin, Eren's calloused hands brushing his soft cheek, Eren kissing Armin in that dream from earlier - it all swirled in Armin's head.

Armin let out a sigh and allowed himself to drift off to sleep, only to be greeted by the dream once more.

But it was different this time.

This time, he was sure it was real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 155 24
โ i hope the sun will continue to greet you every morning and the moon will wish you good night every night, because one day... i won't be able to do...
878K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
216K 9K 41
โ€ขMODERN AU. PAST LIVES. NOT A SMUT. Only hints of smut. Contains spoilers for all of the anime so make sure you're all caught up! โ€ขCoverart always ma...
5.9K 155 32
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...