β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬? ☹︎

By TheAwfulPuzzles

A BTS thriller fan fiction where Jimin's birthday goes all wrong, and all the members go to explore a cemeter... More

π™Ώπš›πšŽπšŸπš’πšŽπš 
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
THANK YOU FOR 100
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Thank You!

3.

261 24 12
By TheAwfulPuzzles

+:。.。Save your tears, you'll need them tomorrow.。.。:+

☾︎Yoongi☽︎

I told the guys.

"i feel like there's an unknown presence here, but it feels so familiar.."

"Nah, you're just imagining that, yoongi hyung, what the freak said got to your head", said Taehyung.

"okay then.." i replied.

Remembering about Ji-eun, i felt sad again, and kept tearing up, but i had to hold it in, because the others can't see me crying..

What i didn't know was i had to save my tears for tommorow.

I looked at Taehyung, and for some reason, he looked so anxious, and was looking at one of the graves.

"guys, when will we go home.. It's already 10 pm, and I feel scared", asked J-hope

☾︎Taehyung☽︎

I felt anxious and nervous, because..

Of my past. I did something bad, something i shouldn't have done..but it wasn't entirely my fault, it was someone else's fault too..

But he ran away, and changed his identity, if he's out there, I wouldn't know, cuz i never saw him without..

His favorite green mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 571 12
❝night night, princess.❞ ✰ he was a living man trapped inside a dead soul. - in which jeon jungkook struggles to accept the loss of his love...
3.2K 433 17
in which a curious boy stumbles upon a game that quickly turns out to be more than he bargained for.
567K 6.7K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
105K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...