Friends That Turn Into A Fami...

By Siya248

[EDITING] This story revolves around the life of 11 people who know each other it's just something in past is... More

Introduction
Characters
Part 1:- Aashna Lied!!
Part 2:- The Secret Relationship
Part 3:- College Day
Part 4:- Canteen Meet
Part 5:- Mission Aasan
Part 6:- Shocking Surprises!!
Part 7:- Fights!!
Part 8:- Fights Continue?!
Part 9:- Camping Trip's Journey
Part 10:- Camping Trip's Night
Part 11:-Camping Trip Day 1
Part 12:- Camping Trip Day 2
Part 13:- Back to Home Journey
Part 14:- Prep Talks
Part 15:- Dance Practice
Part 16:- Haunted Farmhouse!!👻
Part 17:-
Part 18:- Realisations
Part 19:- Just 1 Day To Go!!
Part 20:- The Final Showdown
NOT AN UPDATE
Part 21:- Some Flashbacks being Revealed
Part 22:- Roomies and Unnav!!
Part 23:- Shocks but Happiness at the end!!
Part 24:- Insta Stories😍
Part 25:- Surprises
Part 26:- A Day At The Mall
Part 27:- The Bike Ride(Unnav)
Part 28:- Bas ek word "Funny"(AkTk)
Part 30:- Extreme Dares
Part 31:- REVENGE
Part 32:- Trip Begins
Part 33:- A Day in Manali(1)
Part 34:- A Day in Manali(2)
Part 35:- Trek Day1
Part 36:- Trek Day2 and Aasan Fights(1)
Part 37:- Trek Day2 and Aasan Broke up?!(2)
Part 38:- Last Day in Manali
Part 39:- Insta Posts Part 1💞
Part 40:- Insta Posts Part 2💞
Part 41:- Welcome to DAMNFAM's Adventure
Game Time!!
Winners and Answers to the Game!!
Part 42:-Celebration Party🍻
SEASON2 IS OUT!!
NEW BOOK
Game Time!!

Part 29:- SPECIAL (Aasan)

893 53 34
By Siya248

Sanket's POV

It's 8:30. I think I should get ready. Till honey told me I need to wear something formal which is totally not me but fine will wear the suit which I bought last year.

I got ready and recieved a call from honey.

(On-Call)
A:- Hey! Ready?
S:- Yup what about you?
A:- Yeah accha am sending you a location reach there
S:- Okk but kahan?
A:- Patience Sanku patience. Accha I need to leave my cab is here so you reach there quick. See you
S:- See you

After the call ended I got the location it was near to our house itself near Marine Drive. I quickly booked a cab. It said it will reach in 15 mins. After 15 min my cab arrived. I took home keys and left. After I reached the location. It was a hotel. I was going to talk at the counter but before that Aashna called and told to come to the roof top and if I need help can ask anyone by taking her name they will help me.
I quickly reached the rooftop it was really dark. I called for honey but she is no where to be seen. But after sometime the lights turned on...

Aashna's POV

Unnati helped me pick my outfit. It was actually the best. I had never worn it as there was never a choice. But am sure Sanku will love it. I had done such a hardwork for this decoration but the hotel management was really co-operative and also the gift. They helped me with all the decoration. I just told them the idea and they did even better than what I heard. And the best part they were able to manage a projector for me. I love it.

Sanket's POV

The lights turned on and I saw my photos hanging. I looked at them closely and they were the pictures Honey use to click randomly.(Refer Part 12). I was just admiring the decoration. There were balloons around, my pics, rose petal and candle. OMG. I love you Aashna. While I was roaming I had a bright side smile on my face. I was just wandering when again the lights went off.

Sanket:- Honey not again. Please come out I want to just give you a tight hug. Please

Aashna:- Ha ha coming abhi turn back.

I turn back and there was a screen on which Aashna and my pics were being portrayed. OMG. Then through the speaker I hear Aashna's voice.

Aashna:- Sanket today I want to tell you how much you mean to me. You mean the world to me. When you entered in my life I felt ki now I am living m life to the fullest. Fullest means the best. You make me special but today I want you to make me special. This special arrangements done are only for you. That day you proposed me and what I am doing I wanted to do 9 months back but ou know what happened. Anyways I really really grateful and happy god gave me such a life partner. You are so much caring and the best BF someone could ask for but girls he is only mine(Chuckles). At the end just wanna say I love you so so so much and can never get rid of it.

Her words already made me teary. A tear rolled down my eyes. I wiped it off. After that I heard another familiar voice. I recognised who I was and was shocked also the pictures on the screen changed and showed with that person. It was Manavbhai.

Aashna's POV

After my message I started playing other's messages. Sanku was already teary listening to mine and he was now equally shocked to hear these guys message. First it was Manav then Tanzeel then Unns then Ashi, Mrunu,  Arsh, Rishu, Addy and Ani. As the persons message changed the images also changed. He was really happy and overwhelmed. I could see that in his eyes. I turned off the projector and switched on the lights. He realised the lights were off and turned back saw me there also in tears. Hehe. He without wasting a time came and hugged me. It was Sanku's OG bone crushing hug that even air couldn't pass through us. He parted the hug and cupped my face and wiped my tears.

Sanket:- OMG. These pretty eyes should not cry and I love you so much.

Aashna:- I love you more and more

Sanket:- But honey why itna sab? Itni mehnat to make the video then these pictures and everyone's message were icing on the cake.

Aashna:- This all because you are SPECIAL.

We again hugged each other.

Aashna:- Aacha now let's have dinner

Sanket:- Sure

Sanket's POV

I can't express my feelings right now. After hearing everyone message were so overwhelming. After that we sat for a candle light dinner. The last thing I could wish for right now. Their was pleasant breeze and honey and I were just chit chatting and enjoying each other's company. One by one my fav dishes came and I was impressed by all of them. Honey has done some really good arrangements. After we had dinner. I stood up and walked towards the management.

Aashna:- Where are you going??

Sanket:- If you can do itna saara for me can't I do something for you. I'll be back 😉

Aashna (Chuckle):- Okie

Aashna's POV

Idk what this boy is upto. Suddenly the lights went off not completely off more dim and romantic. And in sometime Sanket came. He brought his hand for dance.

Sanket:- May I?

Aashna (A big wide smile):- Sure

He signed someone and song played. It was "Tera Hone Laga hoon". It was such pleasant feeling. The best. We danced silently just enjoying the vibe. After sometime the song ended and we hugged each other. He kissed my forehead. The pleasant breeze, this song, moonlight, and the SUKOON in his arms is to die for. We parted the hug and our forehead touched. We kissed each other. Although this wasn't the time me kissing him but it was feels like the first time and his touches just send shivers down my spine.

After sometime we decided to go for a walk but before that I remembered to give him his gift.

Aashna:- Oh wait!! I have to give you something

Sanket:- Ab kya bacha hai honey?

Sanket's POV

We were about to go for a walk but she told she has one more gift for me. Which reminded me I also had bought for her. Shit I forgot that home.
(Refer Chapter 6). She handed me a Nike Bag which gave me a hint they were shoes. I opened and found the shoes I have been wanting since their launch.

Aashna:- So today I was roaming in the mall and went to Nike Store. And I saw them and I knew you wanted them since so long. And also this CRAZY colour screams Sanket Mehta.

Sanket:- Thank you so much honey but

Aashna:- But kya hua? Please don't say you ordered it already

Sanket:- No no actually I have also bought something for you but I forgot that home. Sorry

Aashna (Chuckle):- Oh that's the problem I see. No problem give it to me in college tomorrow

We hugged and went down for a walk. As we were walking with each others finger tangled and holding hands...

Sanket:- Oh honey did I tell you how gorgeous you look today means I am dead.

Aashna (Blush):- Thank you and see you also look so good in formal. You should wear them often

Sanket (Smiles):- Ok

We were talking about random stuff. Which is always Aashna speaking and me lost in admiring her. I was just staring at her completely lost until I bumped into someone which was none other than...

CLIFFHANGER😂
A/N:- How was this?? My fav Aasan❤️... Also now it's really easy to guess who is it but fir bhi tell me what do you think. So now the last three chapters are kinda linked which I will reveal in the next chapter till then keep guessing.(Inline comment)

Please give your feedback and constructive critisism both are welcomed ✌️

Question of the Day(QOTD):-
Damnboy with whom you would want to go on a date with(Only one)
P.S:- Mine is none other than Sanket Mehta

Do vote and comment. And tell how is this chapter coz I just wrote this in one hour I guess coz I am enjoying to update daily my other book so I forgot about updating this and then my friend reminded me what about Aasan's proposal and I quickly wrote this😅

So until then byeeeee

Thank you
~Siya🌻❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.5K 35
This story is about two friends who were going to get tie to each other but never realised their love until.....
13.2K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
6.6K 419 14
Here I will be uploading short stories related to DamnFam obviously✨... These stories can be on Aasan, Unnav, AkTk or anyone it can even be on friend...
388 39 11
This story might remind you of Rahul Anjali and Tina from the movie "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai". But here is something different for y'all. Aashna and Ankur...