Mafia step brothers 2

luvbangton द्वारा

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... अधिक

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 19

17.3K 1K 484
luvbangton द्वारा

Bom rushed outside the mansion with one call she just received. Her heart was beating so fast like it's going to blast at any moment.

"Did you think you could fool me Bom? You planned a big game with a red agent right? How foolish of you to think that you could destroy me. Go to xxx hotel's rooftop immediately. He is waiting for you there. Be thankful that atleast I let you see him instead of cutting him into pieces"

Before Bom could run out from the mansion, hoseok caught her wrist in worry.

"Bom,what's wrong?who called you?"

"I-It's her. Sh-She caught him" she stuttered badly showing how much she is scared right now. She couldn't let anything happen to her other brother.

"Who?" Hoseok was confused yet so much worried.

"B-Bum. H-He is in danger!I need to go!"

Boys widened their eyes. They didn't know he is involved in this matter but it doesn't matter now. He is in danger. Boys didn't waste anytime before leaving the mansion with Bom. She tried to make them stop but they didn't listen. So she had no choice.

She got into Jimin's bike with him. Others also followed them with their bikes. Bom's hands were trembling. She felt this bad feeling lurking inside her heart. She tried to shrug it off but she couldn't.

At last,they stopped infront ofthe said hotel. They immediately went inside. No one stopped the boys knowing them very well as they are well known businessmen in the country. No one questioned them even though they barged in at the middle of the night.

They went inside the elevator and pressed the rooftop floor number. As the elevator moved,her heart didn't rest. Her hands were all sweaty. She didn't care if she her plans were exposed. Only thing she cared was her brother. She loves him as much as she loves bangtan. She felt a hand on her shoulder squeezing it softly. She didn't know whose hand was it. She didn't care to look back to check who was it. Only thing she could think was Bum.

As she entered the rooftop hoping to see him,the sight halted her in her spot. She felt like she couldn't breath. The cold wind blew onto her like it is trying to comfort her. She doubted if this is a nightmare. She desperately wanted it to be a nightmare.

She slowly took steps forward with wide eyes. The body of Bum was laid there with a pool of blood. His eyes were opened. Blood was gushing out from his head. She stumbled back and fell down. Her eyes shook in pure disbelief. Her chest raised up and down trying hard to breath.

Boys stood there frozen. Their eyes were wide witnessing the brutal death infront of them.

Bom slowly crawled towards the body and her trembling hands tried to touch Bum but she couldn't. Instead she grabbed her hair and screamed from the top of her lungs."NOOOO!!!!!!!!NO NO NO NO!!!"

Tears rolled down from her wide red eyes. Her heart was shattering into pieces. She pulled his head into her lap before slapping his cheek trying to wake him up.

"O-Oppa!Oppa, I came. Please open your eyes and look at me. Oppa please,p-please forgive your dumb s-sister for dragging you into this mess. P-Please don't s-stay like this" she hiccuped while crying so badly. She felt like killing herself. She felt like it's all her fault. She dragged him into this mess.

She hugged him tightly crying heavily. "OPPA!!"

"I've got you sister. I will make sure to pull you out from this darkness"

She heard Bum's voice ringing in her head. She cried harder. He was there with her whenever she was struggling in pain. He did everything to protect Bom. He wasn't second to Bangtan. He was her hero.

She felt someone caressing her back but she didn't care to look back. Bum's blood was all over Bom's hands and face. She slowly looked at his face. She caressed his cheeks. Replacing her sorrow,a sudden rage took over her body. The agony mixed with her rage was something too much painful for her. She gulped the lump in her throat.

"I swear on my life that I will never leave a single fucker who did this to you. They will pay" her voice went too deep and it was like a whisper from hell. An order from Hades.

She looked into his lifeless eyes. With trembling hands she closed his eyes and placed a kiss on his forehead. Her heart went black. Pure hatred gushed out from her heart. She will never let that woman slip away with this. Her eyes spoke a story. A story of that woman's death.

One weeks later

Bum's murder was a big disaster. It became a storm in Bom's life. Her life turned into a 180 degree side.

A loud slapping sound was heard through the walls of Kim mansion. Bom's face was turned into a side with the slap of her mother. Everyone was present in the same roof today. Her mother,her father aka Bum's parents, her step father Mr.Kim, Han Seo Joon,Lisa,Jisoo ,Eunwoo and Bangtan. Except Bangtan and Eunwoo,everyone held a disappointed look in their eyes. They only knew half of the truth.

Bom didn't even dare to look at their eyes.

"How could you" her mother asked in a whisper. It was the pain of a mother. Bum is her son. Her blood. And the sudden appearance of Bom was a big shock for her. She was in pain for her death for more than 4 years now and she suddenly came back with her son's death body. No one knew what really happened. The only thing they got to know was Bum was murdered by Bom's aunt who happened to be a powerful mafia leader. Also the fact that Bum died because of her wasn't giving a good impression for Bom right now.

Bom felt her mother shaking her shoulders violently.

"What do you mean by he died because of you?! What did you do to my son?! Speak!!" She was frustrated and her sorrow was taking her over.

"It's all my fault" bom said without any emotion.

"Bom what are you saying--" Jimin was cut off by Bom. She signalled him not to interfere.

"Just take out your anger on me mom. Oppa died because of me"

Her mother was feeling depressed. She just found out that her dead daughter was alive and her son was dead. And now her daughter was saying that he died because of her.

Suddenly her mother started to hit Bom making everyone widen their eyes. She hit her shoulders and back so hard while letting out her frustration and sorrow. Bom let her do it because she wanted to feel that pain. She wanted a punishment. For failing at protecting her brother.

But Mr.Kim and Mr.park tried to stop her. The two men were awkward since they didn't know if it is right to touch her. She had divorced both of them and they didn't know what to do.

But Jin came forward and stopped Bom's mother. Soon she fainted on Jin's arms due to the depression.

Jin sighed before taking her to a guest bedroom. Everyone looked at Bom. Jungkook came forward taking Bom's wrist. He softly pulled her towards the upstairs. He didn't want her to deal with anyone anymore.

"We will deal with them. Don't worry" he whispered to her softly."Mom is just stressed. She will understand. Let her take time. Things are just too much for her"

Bom nodded slowly. They stood infront of Bom's old room. Jungkook stroked her hair.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked softly.

Bom shook her head." I want to be alone"

Jungkook nodded placing a kiss on her forehead. "Take a rest. Everything will be fine"

Bom entered inside her bedroom and closed it. She placed her back on the door and sighed. She was too much stressed. She closed her eyes remembering Bum's death.

She suddenly opened her eyes and turned towards her bathroom. She took small steps towards her drawer and opened it. She found a pair of scissor and stared into it. She walked inside the bathroom and stood infront of the mirror.

"I will not let anything like this happen again. And I will not run away this time" she whispered staring into her own reflection. Her own reflection disgusted her. "You fucked up a big time Lee Jihyun"

With that she took her long hair to one hand and cut it from the bottom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay stop cursing me now 😁👉👈

See ya later!!✌

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

40K 1.3K 54
When the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia brother's meet a cute girl who is soon to be their step - sis . I don't want her to be part of our fam...
343K 13.7K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
88.9K 1.6K 60
☆𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 1/4☆ ☆𝚈𝙽'𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎☆ »Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
1.4K 55 17
also you will have 7 step brothers huh.. that would be fun y/n! you are not allowed to do that . Dad, you and marriage? that trick won't work here j...