Overblot slayers tw x kny rea...

By Otaku44444

Y/N is a demon slayer traveling with her sister Nezuko. During a fight with a demon she and her sister both w... More

Prologue(Why must you make me suffer kami-sama?πŸ˜₯)
(1) meeting demon raccoon and birb man
(2)Getting stereotyped by a talking mirror
(3) Best girl is revealed
(4) demon cat meets demon girl+abusing ghosts
150πŸ’Special Lillia Vanrouge
300πŸ’+Vil's birthday special
(6) oh shit dood

(5) Having meaningful talks with Card Bitch #1 and Snake boi

1.8K 81 40
By Otaku44444

"Ngh, huh?" You wake up to find the three ghosts floating above you.

"Oh, hey, you're awake!"

"It's you three!" You reach for your sword.

"Woah, we come in peace."

"Sorry for scaring you and your sister."

"Had we'd known you were ladies we would've been nicer."

"It's fine since you apologized!" You say, giving them the sunshine smile.

"Mmph mph!" Nezuko comes and give headpats to one of the ghosts.

"We'll wake up your cat, miss!"

"Ano, do you have names?" You ask the ghosts.

"Nope!"

"Then guess I'll call you Ichi, Nii and San." You say pointing to them. Ichi was the small ghost, Nii was the chubby ghost and San was the lanky ghost.

"We don't know what that means but thanks!" You sweat drop, you just gave them numbers.

"Heeheehee... Don't you have to be up to clean the school?"

"Unnn... munyaaa... Five more minutes..." Grim rolls away from the ghosts.

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." Nii says with a grin.

"Just like us! Eee heehee!" San laughs.

"Ffgya!? It's those ghosts again!" Grim gets ready to attack.

"Grim! They're nice now!" You stop the cat from blasting them.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!"

"mmmph"

You put on your uniform and the three of you go to the kitchen.

"Woah.."

"Mmph!"

On the dining table there was a buffet of breakfast foods.

"We made this as a back up plan if the apology didn't work!"

"Apology accepted! As long as you do this every day!" Grim says, already digging in.

"Grim!" You runs to the ghosts, "You don't have to do this everyday."

"It's fine! We have nothing to do anyway!"

"Good morning, you three! Did you sleep well?" The eccentric headmaster enters the scene.

"I was sprawled out then fell out the bottom! Just how ramshackle did you let this place get? Then the ghosts woke me up, this is the worst!"

"Me and Nezuko slept like a rock!"

"Mph mmph!"

"Even thought you just got tossed from another world you can still be cheeky, wonderful! I came to speak to you about your work for today." Crowley proclaims, "Today you are to clean the campus....But campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic is impossible. So I'd like you to clean Main Street to the main gate to the library. Understood? Please watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday."

"Yes sir!"

"I'm counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthusiastically."

"Tsk... No way I'm doing any cleaning. I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells~"

"Maybe we can train you powers after cleaning. There's bound to be a training room somewhere."

"Fine" Grim mutters.

"Wait, Crowley!"

"Mm?"

"I forgot to ask you this but what are magicians?"

"Oh, right, in your world people are magicless. Magicians are basically people that can use magic. There are magic schools to help train magicians control their magical abilities."

"So they're not demons?"

"No, they're not. Anyway you should get to work! Go straight make a right at the intersection and you'll be at Main Street! Ta taa!" With that the crow struts out the door.

                                                                          ✖️

"Woah.." You say in awe. Once again the campus manages to amaze you. You even hear Nezuko scratching from the box.

"Uwaaaah~ Amazing. So this is Main Street. I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary. This granny looks especially snobby." You look towards the mentioned statues.

"You don't know about the Queen of Hearts?" You turned around to see an orange haired guy with a heart painted just below his eye.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she important?"

"Probably, since she is a queen."

"In the past, she was the queen who lived in the Rose Maze. She was someone who valued rules and discipline above all, strict in all things from the march of the Card Soldiers to the color of rose bushes. It was a land of madness where all submit to her rule. Why you ask? Because or else it was off with your head!

"That's terrifying!" Grim shouts.

"Eh!? That sounds harsh!"

"It's cool! I like it. Nobody would listen to a queen who's just nice all the time, right?"

"I suppose. A strong leader is better. By the way, who are you?"

"I'm Ace, a fresh-faced first year. Nice to meetcha~" Ace throws a wink your way.

"I am Grim, a genius who'll become the greatest magician. The dimwit over here is (Y/n). They're my henchmen."

"You've got an odd sounding name."

"Yeah, I'm not from here."

"Where are you from?"

"Japan." You say looking him in the eye.

"Never heard of it."

"Hey, Ace. The lion over here with the scar, are they famous?" Grim get Aces attention as you sigh in relief.

"That was a close one, huh Nezuko."

"mm"

"Hey, you listening?"

"Huh, sorry I was distracted."

"This is the King of Beast who rules the Savanna. However, he was not born to be king, but he took the throne through effort and elaborate planning. After becoming king, he even allowed the loathed hyenas to live in his kingdom with discrimination."

"Ooh. I guess he was a rock not held captive by his status! Who's the lady with octopus legs?"

"That's seems really nice."

"The Sea Witch who lives in a cavern in the deep. Her purpose was to help all unfortunate merfolk. As long as you could pay the price, she could transform you, help you find love, anything. If it was within her power, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do. They say her prices were pretty high, though. That's what it costs for 'anything'"

"Seems fair." You shrug.

"Nyaaa-ha! So what you're saying is that I can get rich if I become a great magician!?!"

"Seriously Grim?"

'He reminds me of Inosuke' you sweat drop.

"Then, what about this man in the big hat?"

"The Sorcerer of the Sand. He was a cunning cabinet minister to a foolish sultan and saw through the fake prince that was actually a street rat trying to deceive the princess. Then he got a magic lamp and became the most powerful sorcerer of all! With that power, they say, he became sultan."

"Ho Ho! So it is important for magicians to be the center of attention! Ooh! This lady sure is beautiful!"

"She is the Beautiful Queen. Everyday, she checked the "Beauty Ranking" in her magic Mirror. And when it looked like she might fall from the number one spot, she never hesitated to do anything to get it back. I guess she had the strong will to remain the most beautiful in the world? So impressive..They say she was even adept at making poisons."

"She reminds me of Shinobu..."

"Who's Shinobu?"

"Huh? Oh, just a friend from back home."

"She's pretty... but.... no thanks..." Grim says, a but creeped out.

"You think? But it's cool that she has something she'll never give up."

"S-sure, that single-minded drive is pretty cool. Over there, what's the guy on fire? Just looking gives me goosebumps."

"He's the Lord of the Underworld! He rules a land crawling with evil spirit on his own. No doubt he is extremely skilled. Even though he's got a scary face, he did that detestable job without ever taking a vacation. and his sincerity won over Cerberus, the Hydra, even the Titans, to fight for him."

"Hmm, Hmmm. So having talent doesn't mean you get to be haughty. And the last one, with the horns?"

"That is the Witch of Thorns from the Magic Mountains. Noble and elegant, even within the Seven, she is top class in magic and curses! She can summon lightning and storms, cover an entire country in thorns, her magic is on a whole other level. There was even a time she transformed into a huge dragon!"

"Woah... a dragon?"

"Ooh! A dragon! All monsters look up to them!"

"They're all so cool... Unlike a certain raccoon."

"Huh!?"

"Funa!?"

"Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha! Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony? You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic, and you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Yeah, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony!"

"Whoa!? You're a rude one!"

"And now you aren't allowed in and got regulated to be a janitor? Haha, how lame."

"Nyan....."

"On top of that, you don't even known about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College."

"Pfftkuku...Guguguhu~"

"At this rate..." You trail off thinking about the damage these two could cause.

"I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two~"

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm ticked off! Fygnya!" Grim yells as he throws fire at the jerk's back.

"Oi! Watch out! Who're you doing!"

"It's what you get for making fun of me! I'm going light up that fire-head of yours!"

"Fire-head, huh? You've really got guts picking a fight with me. You too. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!"

"Funa!" Grim hurls more flames in Aces direction.

"Uh-oh, gotta watch out. Take that! Large tempest!"

"This guy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire is getting all twisted up!"

"What's happening? A fight?"

"Yeah! Get 'em!"

"Don't encourage them!"

"A flimsy little fire like that won't hit me."

"What? You'd better get ready!"

"Uh, guys?"

"Eat that!" Grim throws more fire at Ace.

"And I just change the trajectory with wind like... that!" Ace uses his wind to redirect the flames, unfortunately it goes towards one of the statues.

"Water breathing first form: Water surface slash!" You quickly jump in front of the statue and give the fire a single slash of water.

"Woah..." Murmurs ripple throughout the students as you sheathe your blade.

"W-what!? I thought you couldn't use magic!?"

"It's not magic, it's breathing!"

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Just what is going on here!?"

"Ugh! Headmaster..."

"He's going to tie us up with the 'lash of love'! Get outta here!" The two try to get away but get whipped anyway.

"Ow!"

"Gah! Hurts just as much the second day in a row!"

"This is my Lash of Love! It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me! I told you just yesterday to 'not cause any trouble', didn't I? Then you go and char the statues of the Great Seven! I very much would like to see you expelled!"

"Wait! Not that!"

"And you, this is not how you supervise Grim. Not to mention you said you couldn't use magic."

"For the last time, It's breathing not magic!"

"That makes no sense!"

"That's what I said!"

'Quiet!"

"Ow!" Ace yelps as he gets whipped for a second time.

"My goodness.. You, what's your grade and name?"

"Ace Trappola, first year."

"Then, Trappola, Grim, and Kamado, as punishment, I order the three of you to wash 100 window around campus!"

"Yes headmaster..."

"Nya!? It's all cause this joker was making fun of us!"

"Eeeh!? Me too?""Most definitely! After school, meet in the cafeteria. Understood?""Fine...""Nothing but misery since yesterday!!"

                                                              ✖️

"Finally, lunch!"

"Hey Grim, how about you go find a table while I go get lunch."

"Ok, but you better get me some tuna!"

"You got it!"

You get your food and we're about to walk away.

"Hey, hey!"

You hear a familiar voice.

"You right there in the skirt!"

You turn as the voice said that

"(Y/n), right?"

You see the white haired boy from the entrance ceremony

"Butt fire boy?"

"Yep, that's me," He smiles sheepishly, "I'm Kalim Al Asim."

Kalim wore the school uniform. Instead of blazer he wore a white cardigan. He had bracelets on each hand and his magic pen hung from a blue and yellow scarf tied around his waist. He had white hair, red eyes and donned a white and gold turban.

"You wanna eat with me and my friend?"

"Hey henchman, what's taking you so long?"

"Sorry Grim, I was just talking to a friend."

"Hey, aren't you that cat that set my butt on fire?"

"Yeah, he's really sorry about that."

"I am? Oh, I am!"

"Kalim..."

The three of you turn to see a tan man with charcoal grey eyes and black hair put into multiple small tight braids.

"Oh, hi! Are you Kalim's friend?" You ask with a bright smile on your face.

"Yeah, I'm Jamil Viper." The boy says with an apprehensive look on his face.

"Let's go eat!" Kalim grabs both your hand and Jalim's, dragging you to an empty table.

"So, what do you do here?" Kalim asks with a mouthful of food.

"I'm the new handyman...?"

"Why do you say that like it's a question?"

"I don't really know?"

"Nyaa, I'm gonna be the greatest magician ever!"

"Really? That sounds cool!"

"I am cool!"

"(Y/n) was it? Why don't we go talk out in the hall?"

"Ok"

The two of you get up, put your lunch trays back and walk out of the cafeteria. Going unnoticed by the two childish magic users as they talk animatedly.

"I have a question. The dark mirror said that you couldn't use any magic, but I saw you use water magic earlier today, how?"

"It's not magic, it's breathing." You saying, sighing.

"That makes no sense." Jamil say, caught off guard.

"My turn. Why do you always smell angry?"

"Why do I what?"

"Ever since I first saw you you always had the scent of anger."

"Wha-I don't know what your talking about."

"Now you have the scent of lies."

"How- There's no way you can smell emotions! Not even Savanaclaw's could do that!"

"Now you smell nervous."

'Wha-How the hell can she tell what I'm feeling just by my smell!?'

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I just think it's better to talk about things."

"Hey, Jamil! It's time for class!"

"Let's go Kalim..."

"See ya later guys!"

"Bye!" You and Grim wave.

'I'm gonna have to have a talk with her later....'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 116 15
Giyuu x Reader. Y/n is a Demon Slayer who doesn't use a sword. Instead, she uses a bow and arrow along with the water and flower breathing forms.
46.3K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...
64K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
8K 308 15
(THIS IS A CROSSOVER BETWEEN DEMON SLAYER AND SKY CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT AND PLATONIC) β˜†~While being rebirthed Y/n wakes in the human realm full of so...