Win Him Back (BL)

Oleh Felipebarbadosa

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... Lebih Banyak

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
Extra Story
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
8. His Fiancee
9. Business Deal
10. Service
11. Thief
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
15. First Date
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
26. Clues To The Past
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
30. Extra Story2
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)
3. Hospital (NSFW)

20. Big Orange Cat

876 52 5
Oleh Felipebarbadosa

An old ger is crying when Ling Wen and his son visit the food stall today.

Wen asks, "What happened?"

Xu Ran explains, "Quan is my old friend. His son is urging him to sell his house. The land tax has risen too high. He feared they won't afford it next year..."

"Oh..."

Ling Wen washes his hands and helps making buns. He has delegated the bun fillings to Xu Ran and his son. He asked them to make them at home to avoid competitors to copy their ingredients.

Wen is too busy with the new restaurant. There is no problem in deciding the decors. He is hoping to make new novelty menus. Something unavailable in other places.

Quan laments, "I've planted all those flowers since my husband was still alive. We planted them together. Every fruit tree. Every flower is our cherished memories."

The word flower caught Ling Wen's ears. He has been trying to find a flower orchard. No such luck.

In this ancient era, only rich families have flower garden. There is no flower shop.

Wen asks,"What kind of flowers? How many?"

Xu Ran replies, "Many kind of flowers. He is a devoted collector. I only know Roses and Jasmines. Others aren't too familiar."

"What? Really? Could I go to your house?"

Ling Wen looks very excited and it surprised the others. He smiles sheepishly. He has overreacted.

Roses and Jasmines. I could use them for making soaps.

Wen has sworn he would make an excellent soap in this ancient world.

Xu Ran says,"Wen, you could come with us. Son, guard our stall. We are going."

"Okay. Take your time. Remember to return before lunch time."

Paradise.

That's what crossed Ling Wen's mind when he walks into the vast flower garden. Lavender, Rose, Jasmine. Chamomile, Rosella, Chrysanthemum, Sun flower and etc.

He couldn't identify some flowers here. The collection is really very complete.

Ling Wen asks, "Are you really going to sell this place?"

Quan nods his head sadly. His son is right. They couldn't afford this place anymore. The land tax is too heavy for poor commoners like them.

This land is just four miles outside the capital city. Many rich people would offer money to buy this plot. Although they probably built a new home and demolish the whole garden.

Wen asks, "How much?"

"Huh?"

"I really like this garden a lot. I'm willing to buy it if I could afford it."

"I, I must discuss it with my son first. You, you won't demolish this garden?"

"Of course not. I really love it."

Quan finally smiles. He kept hoping the new owner would keep this garden intact. That's all he wishes from the new owner.

He says, "I will speak to my son. How much are you willing to pay?"

Ling Wen looks toward Xu Yan. He is clueless about land prices.

Xu Yan asks, "Quan, how much you wanna sell? Please give Wen a big discount. He isn't a rich folk."

"My son demands twelve tael of silver."

Ling Wen's eyes bulged. That's a lot of money. He can't afford it.

He says weakly, "Forget it. My money isn't half of it."

His heart is bleeding. He is saving a lot of money for education. Although his father has acknowledged them, it doesn't mean he could count of him completely.

What if he abandoned them again?

Once bitten by a snake, feared a long rope for ten years. A wise Chinese phrase.

Xu Yan pleads, "Speak to your son. Ling Wen is a good person. He will keep your garden intact."

"I will try."

Ling Wen sighs. He says goodbye to Xu Yan. He has made few silver taels from the food stall. His salary is quite high for a chef.

Education is important.

He has spend some silver taels to buy books and brushes for Xiao Bao. They are very expensive. No wonder it's rare for a farmer to be a scholar.

No ordinary farmer could afford luxuries like books and brushes.

Twelve taels of silver. Not one or two but twelve taels.

The number twelve kept repeating inside his mind like a cursed number.

Wen doesn't sleep well that night. He goes to the food stall early today hoping to hear good news. He leaves Xiao Bao in the backyard because the boy is busy practicing martial arts.

"Wen, sorry. Quan said his son won't lower the price. He got another prospect buyer. He offered ten taels of silver."

Ling Wen sighs.

Xu Yan adds, "I tell him to give you a chance to gather up money first. Quan gave you a week before they sell to another buyer."

"Thanks for asking."

Both gers know it's impossible to generate twelve taels of silver in one week. Most farmer only earned five taels in a year.

Da Niu and the others have been waiting for him.

Ling Wen decides to clear his mind. He leads them to the problematic clothing store.

The previous manager opens the door after Wen knocks for a long time. He gulps when he sees the men behind Ling Wen.

He protests, "Only three? The thugs are more than a dozen men..."

He regrets agreeing to come back to his previous job as a manager. The pay is high enough to feed his family and send his son to school. Not worthy risking his life.

The manager says immediately, "Maybe we should sell this shop..."

"Someone is going to buy?"

"Xue family. They are offering very low price though."

Da Niu snorts. Er Kang shakes his head. San Lu chuckles.

Ling Wen asks, "Why?"

"Xue Family is one of First Prince's henchmen. So that's why they bully this place," explains Da Niu.

San Lu adds, "That family better pray Master won't clean them up."

Their Master is the Ninth Prince although he has given up his position along time ago.

Er Kang begins to open the shop. Wooden planks are taken off from windows. San Lu is sweeping the floor. Da Niu is rearranging rolls of clothing based on the manager's wish.

The moment the store is ready for business, some men enter it.

The thugs are yelling while trying to trample on the fine fabrics.

San Lu calls, "You dare to mess in our store. You know who I am?"

He kicks a thug out of the store. And another one. More men are sent flying out from the store.

San Lu is infamous for his shadow kick. Fast and deadly.

Er Kang lifts up two thugs and throws them out. He is infamous for his strength. He is also a good wrestler.

Da Niu has drawn his sword. He attacks the leader and cuts some flesh on his chest. Except for Yu Fei, no one in the troop able to defeat him.

The thugs fled from there.

Da Niu asks, "We won't be here everyday, right?"

"It would be boring," complaints Er Kang.

San Lu says, "Let's announce that this store belongs to our Master. Most thugs won't dare to mess with him."

Er Kang and Da Niu agree with him.

San Lu asks, "How shall we do it?"

Wen suggests, "Why not putting a new shop sign?"

San Lu comments, "Good idea. I will draw the tiger on the sign."

Few minutes later...

Da Niu comments, "San Lu, you are so dead."

"Yeah. Nice knowing you, buddy," adds Er Kang.

"Why?" asks San Lu.

The three of them stare at the new shop sign. The tiger drawn on it looks super dumb with his bright foolish smile. No fierceness at all.

Wen comments, "I like this big orange cat. It looks super friendly. Kids would love this mascot."

San Lu sneers.

He is right. In Wen's heart, Yu Fei is just a big timid orange cat.

The three of them guard the shop for several days.

They defeated all the thugs in the Capital until no one dared to mess in the store again.

-----------------------------
Please vote and comment

Little theater :

Yu Fei: Who drawn the stupid tiger?

Smokes are coming out from Yu Fei's ears. He is going berserk.

San Lu secretly points to Wen. The ger doesn't know it. He is busy wiping his son's mouth after eating Tanghulu candy.

Yu Fei: He has drawn well

San Lu shakes his head. Luckily he didn't confess or he would be dead now.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

426 4 35
I fell in love with a man I have never met. He doesn't even know that I exist. How is that possible to inherit an obsession with a man I can never ha...
1.3M 58.4K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
73K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
214K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...