HAPPILY EVER AFTER | PLOT SHOP

By Winter326

"AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER." in which an author has way too many story ideas and wants to share... More

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
ANIMATED
different worlds - JIM LAKE JR [T]
DC
highway to hell - BRUCE WAYNE [T]
light it up - JENNIFER PIERCE [A]
beacon - JEFFERSON PIERCE [A]
sea la vie - OLIVER QUEEN [A]
DOCTOR WHO
space-time continuum - APPLY FIC [A]
love and aliens - JACK HARKNESS [A]
homeward bound - THE DOCTOR [A]
like father, like daughter - TORCHWOOD [T]
MARVEL
the glitch - BUCKY BARNES [A]
counting stars - CAROL DANVERS [T]
broken - FRANK CASTLE [A]
alone - JESSICA JONES [A]
darkness of light - MARVEL [T]
fury's angels - MARVEL [A]
knife to the heart - NATASHA ROMANOFF [T]
devil in me - PETER PARKER [A]
ghost girl - PETER PARKER [T]
abracadabra - STEPHEN STRANGE [A]
the kids aren't alright - THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER [T]
ONCE UPON A TIME
deducing love - EMMA SWAN [A]
cursed treasure - HENRY MILLS [A]
the price of magic - RUMPLESTILTSKIN [A]
SHADOW AND BONE
SHERLOCK
chemical defect - SHERLOCK [T]
favourite crime - SHERLOCK HOLMES [T]
STAR WARS
STRANGER THINGS
SUPERNATURAL
angel eyes - BOBBY SINGER [A]
abomination - SUPERNATURAL [A]
brothers' keeper - SUPERNATURAL [T]
by the wings - SUPERNATURAL [T]
tick tock - SUPERNATURAL [A]
TEEN WOLF
nancy drew - LYDIA MARTIN [A]
deep waters - MALIA TATE [A]
aqua-girl - SCOTT MCCALL [T]
TOLKIEN
ashes to ashes - GANDALF THE GREY [A]
to the ends of the earth - FRODO BAGGINS [A]
UMBRELLA ACADEMY
stuck in my head - DIEGO HARGREEVES [A]
eve of destruction - FIVE HARGREEVES [A]
WIZARDING WORLD
OTHER
crime wave - ALEC HARDY [A]
the druid king - ALLANON [A]
holistic heart - DIRK GENTLY [A]
no tears left to cry - FLANAVERSE [A]
the time traveller's wife - GARCIA FLYNN [A]
cluedo - KNIVES OUT [A]
no rest for the wicked - LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR [T]
mind's eye - MEDIUM [A]
homemade dynamite - MIKE BANNING [A]
temperance - NOW YOU SEE ME [A]
sensational - SENSE8 [A]
burning pile - SORCERER'S APPRENTICE [A]
shed your skin - TAKESHI KOVACS [A]
dream catcher - THE SANDMAN [T]
frozen - TRANSFORMERS [A]
CROSSOVER
a tale as old as time - AKHMENRAH [T]
licence to kill - ETHAN HUNT [A]
centuries - STEVE ROGERS [A]
guns and roses - STEVE ROGERS [A]
happily ever after - TEEN WOLF [A]
chaos theory - THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY [A]
magic of us - TONY STARK [A]

favours of love - SAM WILSON [A]

268 8 2
By Winter326

TITLE — FAVOURS OF LOVE*

status: available
faceclaim: hannah simone
oc: felicity middleton
planet origin: earth
love interest: sam wilson
first appearance: au / the falcon and the winter soldier
last appearance: tbd

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

THE WORLD MAY BE A fucked up place full of strange superheroes and unimaginable foes, but even Sam Wilson had trouble believing that his neighbour was a psychic. After Steve Rogers broke him and the rest of his team out of the raft, they went their separate ways, promising to meet up when things cooled down. This is what led Sam to the small town of Waterhill, a place where he hoped to stay off the grid and undisturbed. But the girl next door wasn't having any of it.

Felicity Middleton knew who he was the moment he set foot in the house adjacent to hers, but she didn't call the cops or say a word to her friends because she believed that Sam wasn't the villain they made him out to be.

Then one night, a peculiar vision invaded her dreams, showing her the fugitive next door lying in a pool of his own blood. She rushed over in her pink fluffy dressing gown and unicorn slippers with tears streaming down her face before she pounded and pounded on the oak door. Sam was perplexed when he let her in because she claimed to have seen him dead in her dreams, which was impossible, wasn't it? But as soon as he caught a masked man attempting to sneak in through an ajar window, he knew she was telling the truth.

Sam and Felicity spent a lot of time together over the next few weeks and by the end of them, they knew almost everything about each other. But like all good things, it had to come to an end. They both knew that he had been there too long and that it was time for him to move on to somewhere else, he was on the run after all. So, the duo said goodbye with Sam's heart still weighed down from the debt he owed her.

What came next was something even Felicity didn't see coming because she turned to dust just like half the Universe did after a certain purple Titan snapped his fingers with the six most powerful objects in existence. It took the Avengers five years to come up with a solution which brought back everything and everyone that was taken which included Felicity. Luckily for her, her home was unoccupied and her possessions were locked away, but most people weren't so fortunate.

When an old friend calls asking for her help, Felicity jumps at the chance to bring peace to their chaos filled world. It may have been years since she had set her eyes on Sam Wilson, but her heart still longed for him and his embrace. And anyway, he still owes her favour, so he might have to start making a list because he's going to end up owing her a lot more.

If you don't particularly like summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

- henry stanley haskins

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"I'm never going to be able to pay you back for saving my life."

"You don't have to because you've already saved mine."

sam wilson and felicity middleton

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Felicity Jane Middleton
age: 34* in au
alias: Oracle*
family: Horatio Middleton (Father)
June Middleton (Mother)
Owen Middleton (Brother)
Ruby Middleton (Niece)
Killian Middleton (Paternal Grandfather)
Quinn Middleton (Paternal Grandmother)
Paul Hudson (Maternal Grandfather)
Elizabeth Hudson (Maternal Grandmother)
Other unnamed family

powers

origin: Being Psychic is a family thing and has been passed through generations. Sometimes, it skips like it did with Felicity's Father and sometimes one sibling has it and the other doesn't, like how her brother Owen is normal.

abilities: Felicity gets dreams about the future, but the important thing to remember is that they aren't concrete, it may not happen. She can also get inside people's head if she really tries and she has a weird gift of finding dead bodies. Sometimes, but rarely, Felicity can see the future whilst awake, but most of the time her conscious visions are glimpses of what had happened at a certain place and point in time.

If you want to know any other details about Felicity, please private message me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• Felicity and Sam meet when he's in hiding after CACW. She knows who he is but doesn't turn him in because she knows he's not the bad guy.

• Felicity and Sam are good friends but start feeling more towards one another during TFATW.

• Sam calls her 'Fel' and she doesn't allow anyone else to call her that.

• Felicity is actually very close to her family, mainly her brother - Owen - and his daughter - Ruby. Faceclaims are up to you.

• Felicity and Bucky are BROTP. They develop a brother/sister relationship and he's incredibly protective over her because she's so innocent and pure.

• Sam gives a Felicity a suit when she agrees to help. It's a lot like Nat's and has a domino mask to match because Sam knows Felicity isn't one to like all the public attention.

ACT ONE
au based

Sam moves to Waterhill and lives in the house next door to Felicity. One night, she has a dream that he's dead and she rushes over to warn him. He doesn't believe her at first but changes his mind when he actually catches the man who was going to kill him. After that, Sam felt obligated to repay her and they soon became friends. At the end, he has to go because he's still a fugitive and needs to keep moving. The end chapter of this act should be based two years later when Felicity turns to dust.

ACT TWO
the falcon and the winter soldier

Felicity may not have met Steve Rogers but after how much Sam talked about him, she feels as if she knows him and doesn't like it when John Walker is named Captain America. Sam calls Felicity, asking for her help in tracking down the Flag Smashers which is where she introduced to Bucky who is curious about Felicity's psychic ability. Walker tries to introduce himself to Felicity, but she gives him the cold shoulder. Felicity's on Sam's side about breaking Zemo out even though she knows Bucky's already done it. When the Dora Milaje arrive, Felicity is in awe of them. After taking back the shield, Felicity goes back to the States with Sam and meets his sister and then her and Bucky help him with the boat. They have a moment together down at the docks where they have their first kiss and get together. Sam gets a new suit and Felicity sticks with Bucky in the upcoming fight. At the end, they trio are happy.

When the next movie or series that has Sam Wilson in it comes out, it needs to be added to this timeline.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — What is your favourite moment of TFATWS? And why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 636 41
When they meet at a party and have a instant connection, what will happen when her older brother refuses to let her date his friends and teammates. W...
4.2K 237 11
𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 - ❝ TO LIVE A CREATIVE LIVE WE MUST LOSE OUR FEAR OF BEING WRONG ❞ ( graphic portofolio ) ( © -voidlegends )
8.2K 411 6
❝ seriously kid, go back home and play with your dolls. ❞ ❝ you're real charming, aren't y...
8.8K 396 43
|| book one of one || "Harry... Thank you so much. It's beautiful," Violet said, admiring the bracelet. "Reminds me of you," Harry smiled. Violet Le...