𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 - 𝗽�...

由 vandaway

"what's the best thing that's ever happened to you?" "you." ᰔ school/teenage life/drama au trigger warning: ... 更多

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
10k!!
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e

t h i r t y s i x

956 38 12
由 vandaway

The girl had her hands tightly clasped onto her bag straps, mumbling incoherent hums with tunes that were stuck in her head while she slightly bowed with a smile towards everyone that passed by her.

"What's gotten into her?"
"She looks happy, and if she is then I am too- ow!"
"Shut up you lovesick bitch-"

"She's being too nice."
"She's just seeking attention, let her be"

In case you forgot, Saeron's got haters who lay their attention way too much on her- just to fetch her down. Plenty loves her, some still don't but she couldn't care less.

Just as she was about to walk past a group of girls- to which she perceived as 'the mean bitches', one outstretched her leg all of a sudden, causing Saeron to lose her balance and trip.

A loud thud was created when the girl's body hit the cold hard floor, supporting herself with both of her arms as she sat there- shocked by what just happened. As she took time to process, the pain started to settle in before she winced at the feeling.

The girls muffled her laughs upon seeing her on the ground, pretty much looking powerless. "Oof, look who just fell," one of the girls whispered to the other, but audible enough for Saeron to hear as she kept her gaze fixated to the ground.

To anyone who saw the incident, they gasped in shock- exchanging stares to both Saeron and the girls. The long-haired so-called 'captain' of the bunch, Seoji, noticed the pairs of eyes and she flicked her head to eye them one by one.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" Seonji glared which caused the other students to look down and proceed with their own lives- some still stayed and watched though.

A girl tried to help Saeron up but as soon as they stepped closer, Seonji flung her finger to point at her kindness. "Don't you lay a finger on her," she demanded then the girl backed off while she looked at Saeron in worry.

Saeron spared a glance, giving her a reassuring nod then mouthed an 'i'm okay', and the other received her message- nodding her head before slowly stepping back to continue her things.

"What weirdos," Seonji retorted as she rolled her eyes with her minions snickering behind her. She looked down towards Saeron who was starting to stand back up on her feet, brushing off her skirt and shirt as soon as she did so.

"Yah you," Seonji mockingly called out and Saeron gave her a lazy stare, "Stay away from him. I'm warning you." Saeron furrowed her brows as she grew puzzled by Seonji's sudden demand, not knowing exactly who she meant by 'him'.

"Stay away from who now?" Saeron asked as she folded her arms, trying to hold her anger by the girl standing before her who then scoffed. "Oh you know exactly it is, Kim Saeron, " Seonji taunted, the name coming out of her lips like it was somewhat a mock, "Stay away from Jisung- you bitch."

This time, it was Saeron's time to scoff. She sarcastically held her chest, "Oh my gosh- I'm offended." Her attitude pushed Seonji off the edge as she lifted her arm- and was about to slap Saeron right across the face.

The brunette girl saw it coming, so she tightly shut her eyes for any impact, but she didn't feel anything. Saeron still had her eyes closed when she heard Seonji stutter through her words,
"J-jisung.."

Saeron flickered open her eyes to see Jisung who stood tall right in front of her with his palm wrapped around Seonji's wrist. "Lay a finger on her again and I swear to god," Jisung lowly said before bringing his face closer to Seonji's terrified ones, "I'll kill you."

Seonji could only remain quiet, the same bitchy-friends of hers starting to panic at the back as they tried to come up with anything to prevent their 'boss' from getting hurt. Jisung glared at her, the scariest Saeron or anyone had ever seen as he mumbled a few things that only Seonji could hear.

"And I will never- ever, be with a person like you either. So quit trying and be gone," Jisung shot through the pain of Seonji's heart causing tears to form in her eyes.

Saeron saw her teary eyes and tugged on Jisung's sleeve to earn his attention, which she successfully did. "Let's just go," she whispered to the boy as she gained more attention from students from the fight. Jisung turned his head to take a glance at her before letting go of Seonji's wrist- who's literally sobbing.

Seonji roughly wiped her tears before stomping off, bumping herself through her minions, and then the wave of students who eyed her embarrassing behavior. The other two girls who were a part of her bitchy gang chased their 'boss' who was then bent over the bathroom sink, crying herself in embarrassment and humiliation.

On the other hand, Jisung pulled Saeron by her wrist as they wavered through the sea of students who watched her in worry. A few called out asking whether she's okay, but Saeron didn't get the chance to respond as Jisung dragged past them.

The boy then halted around the corner where there were not as many people, spinning his body to see Saeron who stood there puzzled. "Are you okay? What happened?" Jisung asked out of worry and Saeron shook her head as she gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine, Ji. Seonji was probably just mad," she reasoned and the boy who slightly bent over his tall figure over her petite ones- stood there unconvinced. "Mad my ass. She's obsessed," Jisung groaned and Saeron laughed at his snarky remark.

"It's alright, I can handle her," Saeron assured and patted his shoulders but he lightly shoved it away, "Dude- she literally tripped you and fall! Something bad could've happened if you didn't do-" Jisung ranted back, but immediately stopped when Saeron stood quiet, eyes peered over his features as she listened to him.

Jisung threw his head back and sighed then he gently held her shoulders, "Just- call me if you need anything alright?" he told and Saeron only replied with a nod.

"Yah- Kim Saeron!"

The two looked up at the voice to see who it was and, of course- who are they expecting. Taeri and Chaeyong were basically racing- towards the girl who watched as they got closer. The two best friends came running with faces of concern before one of them held Saeron's cheek- squishing it in between her palms as she kept asking her if she was okay.

"Are you okay?! I'll actually kill that bitch and shove her down the hellhole-" Taeri's outburst took them all by surprise, still squishing Saeron's cheeks in her hands, who was trying her best to say something but came out muffled instead.

Saeron finally managed to unleash herself from Taeri's grasp, holding both of her palms in hers while giggling at her explosion. "Chill out babe, I'm good as new, " she confirmed and Taeri sighed in relief.

Chaeyong was behind her best friend, pissed- which was a rare sight to see. She's always the type to keep things chill and not burst when it isn't needed. In short, she's got great self-control.

Saeron glanced at her before squinting her eyes as she walked over to her, engulfing her in a warm hug. "Heyy what's wrong? Come on- you said you're good at handling your anger issues, " Saeron gawked, earning a loud exhale from the girl in front of her.

"That bitch I swear- she's going to die, " Chaeyong mumbled in anger. That's what she does when she gets mad, she expresses it through her mumbles and often stays silent. Not today though.

Saeron lightly chuckled and comforted her two overprotective best friends. What she didn't notice was the presence of the other two figures that trailed behind Taeri and Chaeyong, who were panting by the amount of running they've done. Instead, Jisung acknowledged them.

"Your short legs still hanging on?" Jisung held his laugh upon seeing his mate, who bent himself over his knees with hands on his thighs for support as he gasped for air. The older boy straightened his body at the younger's remark and frowned.

"Hey! I'm older than you!" he pointed his small fingers at Jisung to which he received a laugh from the taller boy. "Oh come on Renjun, he's got a point, " the other one suddenly said before laughing along with Jisung as the two first bumped.

"Wha- Jaemin, I thought we were buddies??" Renjun uttered in disbelief and Jaemin shrugged, "Not in this case." The girls laughed along upon hearing their conversation, quickly forgetting about the incident that's happened earlier- until another voice interjected.

"Yo, I saw a whole ass crowd a few minutes ago- did something happen?" Mark jogged over to his younger friends with a jumbled look. "Seonji. I'm so fed up by her dumb shit- she chose death, " Taeri rolled her eyes at the thought of her, and Mark's lips formed an 'o' by the sound of her name.

Seonji has always been the one who gets in the way, especially towards Saeron.

Remember that brave, overly self-confident student who asked Jisung to hang out during his early high school years? It's no other than the snooty Lee Seonji herself. Jisung's over her arrogance and disrespect towards others, and plus, she couldn't stop bothering him either.

She's. Still. Trying. After. All. His. Rejection.

Saeron ended up telling her friends about the incident earlier, how Seonji purposely tripped and threatened her to stay away from Jisung by acknowledging him as 'hers'.

"Oh my fucking goodness- the obsession of this girl dude, " Renjun interjected as he shook his head. Jaemin nodded in approval, "She definitely needs to stop, it's getting out of hand, " he asserted before receiving mutters of agreement from the others.

Well, guess everyone here hates her after all.

Why does Seonji hate Saeron so much? Here's the thing.

Saeron, Taeri, and Chaeyong came across Seonji just when they started attending middle school. The four became best of friends, spending as much of their time with each other. They were happy until a crush took place in Seonji's life, who ended up liking Saeron instead.

Seonji couldn't believe what she was going through, her own best friend stealing her crush? It may seem like a tiny little problem that people usually experience, but not in her case it isn't. That's where she started being distant, leaving the three clueless without an explanation.

Since then, Seonji began treating them as enemies, specifically towards Saeron, considerin how she was the main problem. Hatred caused Seonji would to nothing but bully her as much as she could. Saeron on the other hand, was clueless about her actions, years after years of trying to confirm about their situation, apparently couldn't reach Seonji's mind, so the girl let her ex-friend be.

It'd be a lie to say that she enjoyed her own friend's shitty treatment, Saeron wanted to end this enemy relationship so bad, yet what could she do.

The group was now sat at their usual table, aggressively munching on their food as they listened to the girl's rather absorbing story about the relationship they've retained with Seonji, which was only to be broken by a single 'crush' matter.

The topic lingered for a while before thwarting to some other interesting ones to talk about. It was all fun and games, the teenagers were having a good time- laughing and annoying the hell out of Renjun, making him the main attraction of all their jokes.

They've gotten pretty close, since that math project which came about months ago, the three pairs plus Mark were now found to be close friends.

Until somebody cleared their throat, which broke the laughter that wavered above them, Saeron turned her head towards her back to see a familiar figure standing right behind her. Silence took over as they glared at the person who disturbed them.

Saeron raised her brow at him before turning her whole body to face him fully. "Anything I can help with, Donghyuck?" she asked with a subtle smile and he surprisingly only pursed his lips instead of upsetting her with his nasty remarks.

"I need to have a word, " Donghyuck declared which caused Jisung to roll his eyes, "Just say it already." The boy ignored Jisung's words, giving him a glare before fixating his attention back to Saeron who did the same- just puzzled.

"I mean- yeah sure"
"In private, Sae. I need to speak to you in private."

ahhh problems:)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

366K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
307K 9.1K 82
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
273K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
407K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.