quackity x obama x mr clean

De einrid

do i have a reason to make this ? not really Mai multe

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5

Chapter 1

500 12 37
De einrid

Quackity's POV

“ QUACKITY COME HERE NOW ” Said my husband , Obama . I ran downstairs in my sexy maid dress . “ Y-y-y-yes o-obama ” i stuttered out . “ GO MAKE ME FOOD , YOU'RE THE WOMAN ” He said very dominantly . God that sounded hot and sexy “ What did you say ? ” I heard Obama question me . He got up and pinned me against the wall .

“ O-obama w-what are y-y-y-you doing ? ” I ask hoping it was something I wanted ;) . He went close to my neck before chokeslamming me to the ground . “ Was that hot you submissive duckling ? ” Obama says with his raspy mickey mouse voice . “ Y-yes obama please do it again ” I begged him with my UWU voice .

He scoffed and pulled me up off the ground . He slaps me “ stop thinking about the dirty you silly little duckling , go make me a sandwich NOW ” I teared up and walked off to the kitchen in my maid dress with cat ears .

While i was making obama's sandwich i saw my best friend , mr clean from outside the window . He waved at me while winking and biting his lip , i did the debby ryan as he came up to the window and started kissing it . Out of instinct I leaned towards it “ HEY DUCKLIN I CAN SEE THAT PHAT ASS HURRY UP BABY ” Obama shouts with a husky voice . That voice scares me to sleep , but turns me on .

After hearing that , i stopped leaning and continued to make the sandwich . I saw mr clean looking sad with tears in his eyes , he tilted his head 90° to the right making his tear drop heading to west . I smiled at him and mouthed later before putting the sandwich on a plate . I brought the plate to the coffee table infront of table . I leaned down to put the plate on the table when Obama smacks my ass , “ when did you start getting this thicc ass ducklin ? ” he says with that same husky mickey mouse voice .

I shivered and blushed upon hearing that same voice . I went to the front door telling obama that i was going to get groceries , but in reality i just wanted to see my best friend mr clean . at the front porch i see him .. Mr clean , his shiny bald head reflecting the light to my eyes making me go blind for a minute or two . Once i regained my vision back i see his face infront of mine , i giggled and pulled his muscular arms .

“ You're so cute bubba ” Mr clean said , bubba was my nickname from him . Even though it was cringe i can tolerate it . We walked to the supermarket , the wind making my maid dress go up . Mr clean noticed it and covered my ass by pushing my dress down like no other men would in my life .

can i get sued for this ? rocketnixx_ here you go . um ok bye 😺✋

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...