Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 89

15.5K 455 191
By niallsbabe_xx

"What we did yesterday... was that okay?" Niall bit his lip, his bright blue eyes dulling out a touch.

"Hmm?" I furrowed my eyebrows and curled into his side, chills being sent down my spine at the feel of his fingers light tracing up and down my side; feeling the dip of my waist down to my thigh before he stroked back up to my chest.

"'Ya know, like with the blind fold, that didn't... that didn't scare you did it?" He was talking so hushed, almost as if he'd regretted it. Like the guilt was stirring inside of his little stomach causing bile to rise.

"It scared me at first but I was okay after I calmed down. Why? What's wrong?" The pads of my fingers brushed the shell of his ear, moving down along his jaw and around his neck.

"Uh, nothing's wrong... just wanted to make sure." Mhmm, sure. I let it slide however, closing my eyes. A small peck was delivered to my cheek making me smile then laugh as another soon followed.

"Niall!" I giggled as he continued, moving to hover over top of my body with his hands and knees planted on both sides.

He finally stopped and sat up, suddenly being put in a smiling and giddy mood. "Let's go." He climbed down off the bed, dragging my hand up to make me sit. "C'mon lazy butt, shower time."

I whined but climbed out of bed anyways, tapping Niall's ass before I took off in a sprint down the hall towards the bathroom.

I laughed and slammed the door, holding my weight against it. "Open up, Khlo."

"Never!" I laughed and tried to lock it but he kept juggling the brass knob making it impossible.

"You're not going to get it", he laughed. "Now open before I make it open. I am stronger than you, ya know."

"Where did you get your logic from? I am clearly the strong one here." Lies and he knows it which does not give me the best advantage.

"Alright you asked for it." he pushed against the wooden door causing my sock covered feet to slide against the tiles. I let out a squeal, trying to push back but he made it seem like I was a weightless dust mite. Noticing his body sliding through the open space I squealed more and began to laugh as he pushed my body harder against the door making it slam shut. I laughed as he began to tickle my sides, my fingers digging into his biceps.

"Niall, s-stop!" I gasped for air, laughing even harder than before. He began to bellow out as well, his hands falling slack before he pressed his forehead to mine.

"Are you done being a little shit?"

"Are you done being a little fucker?" I retorted while trying to ease my breathing back to normality.

"Whatever." he laughed and pecked my nose before he pulled away to start the shower, leaving my stomach to swell with butterflies.

I stripped from my clothes, Niall following after as we stepped into the shower. The heated water fell over top of my head, cascading down my shoulders as I pushed my hair back. Niall held my hips, pulling us closer a if we were magnets needing the straight attachment to each other.

It felt great to be here this morning. It was our last morning waking in Ireland and from what I could see outside, there was no longer snow, but rather wet grass and even a bit of sun peaking through the thick layer of heavy clouds.

It was a good day nonetheless, raising my mood the most that it had been since we've arrived here.

"Here." Niall pooled the shampoo into his hands before pushing it into my hair. I chucked and tilted my head back, giggling as I felt his wet lips press down onto my forehead. "Switch."

I switched him spots so he could now clean up as I rinsed myself down.

Once we were done, I jumped out and wrapped a towel round myself before making my way to the sink. Niall followed, helping spread the toothpaste onto our toothbrushes.

"Thank you." I smiled and pecked his cheek.

Well, here's to a full day of packing and probably relaxing for just a bit more before we leave to head back to the US around six tonight.

I don't wanna go knowing what's to come...

*

"This week I want your main focus to be presented on your goals in life. I want you to think long and hard about what you want to succeed in or at as you grow older. In just two weeks time you will present these goals which will then lead us into our first unit on human development after holiday break." My professor tapped her long stick against the giant projector screen which contained half of today's notes and half of our future subjects.

I'd been dreading this 'project' since the start of school; I don't know what I want to succeed at or what I want to be...

I'd been back in Georgia for a few days now and I was suddenly starting to miss the relaxed perimeter of the little log cabin house. The cold days inside were feeling a hell of a lot better than this classroom now. I sunk in my seat more, curling my feet under my lap as I situated my notebook on my lap.

One thing I absolutely hated about our new schedules was that my new classes on my timetable seemed to be placed in large auditoriums that didn't contain tables to write on, making it five times harder to take notes and to pay attention because I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep.

"This will be our starting project and I assume that you all have read the syllabus for the materials necessary for this class. If you have not, I will be lenient enough to inform you that it will be the first grade entered before your vacation in two weeks. This project will introduce you into Sociology in a way that allows you to think for yourselves. As you become adults, or produce into mature adults you need to be prepared as to what is to come.

Reread the directions sheet tonight and be prepared to be back in my class at 9:15 on Friday morning. You all are dismissed."

I sighed and stood, accidentally turning a little too fast causing me to bump into a large male figure. "I-I'm sorry." I mumbled, my grip tightening on my bag strap.

"It's no problem. Hey, you're Horan's girl, yeah?" he then added, "Sparks, right?"

"Um, yeah.. Khloe Sparks." The man smiled and stuck his hand out and I suddenly wondered how Niall knew him. He didn't look familiar...

"Nice to meet you, Khloe. My names Kyle. I look forward to collaborating in the up-tightest and professional way of Dr. Lamput's sociology class of unordinary teachings and assignments that pummel you into the fragile crust of the Earth. With all my best wishes, good luck." He winked and I laughed, placing my palm flat against his as he let out a chuckle.

He had deep blue eyes and short, brown wavy hair. He seemed to tower me quite a bit and not to mention that he was so well built that I felt like his hand could grab my whole body and crumble it.

"It's nice to meet you too, Kyle."

"Look forward to seeing you Friday." he smiled, turning to grab his things.

I left without another word, slowly making my way to the library for a long hour session of study hall.

The bright light of my computer screen illuminated my prominent cheek bones, reflecting against my tinted skin. My eyes were tired from staring at the projector screen for so long and this computer screen didn't help much. Then on top of that, my brain felt burnt out from these past couple days. However, it is mandatory for all students to have a certain amount of study hall hours, and I for one have not completed those hours.

I sighed as I glanced up to see the large, circular clock that hung above the service desk. The little hand was just past the six, and the small hand was bridging past the bolded four. Biting my lip, I glanced out the window. The moon had risen, but the sky wasn't exactly dark yet. It was in that in between stage, where it was still slightly purple, but had a dark tint covering it.

I wonder what Niall was doing, now. Was he taking a nap? Or maybe finally chilling with Liam? They hadn't been talking much recently and I know Niall only tolerates him, but I just hoped that he was finding something good and productive to do.

The one thing I actually liked about Tuesdays now, was that I only had one class and an hour of study hall after. So much better than the cramped schedule I had at the beginning. However now I have class on Fridays but I usually get Monday off and occasionally Thursday if none of my classes schedule anything.

After ten more minutes of sitting and staring into blank emptiness, I knew that this procrastination was not going to help itself, so I decided to pick up all of my supplies and place them neatly into my bag before quietly making my way past the shelves of millions of books and down the grand staircase before exiting out onto the narrow sidewalk.

I pulled my parka tighter around my shoulders, placing my hands into my pockets before I headed towards the guys' dorms. Niall had suggested just moving my stuff into his dorm, but I was weary about it, not wanting to cause a feud between Gemma and I because I know she hates Niall, like absolutely despises him, and she's not so keen on the topic of me dating him either. I could only imagine what she'd do if she found me actually switching apartments- not that I really stay in our anyways...

As I climbed the old, rusting stair case to the back entrance of the hall, I found myself tugging lightly against the shoulder strap of my crème colored bag, thoughts about everything crowding my mind.

Not bad things necessarily, but just my life and how it has turned out like it has so far. In just a few short months, I have been put through so much and as a result I'm now walking into a guys flat, who is also my boyfriend, only to have those bad things turn out for the better. I don't get it. I don't understand how one small thing could have such a big impact, but hating Niall couldn't have possibly ever brought more love into my life than what I have now.

"Baby," I smiled and slipped my shoes off my heels before fully pulling my feet out and pushing them off to the corner. "How was your day?" Niall stood from his chair and walked over to me, pulling my waist to his.

"It was okay. My sociology professor is a little hard headed, so that exciting." I stated sarcastically before standing up on my tip toes to press my lips to his.

"Lamput's a bitch." he mumbled against them and I giggled and pulled back. "Goodluck." He kissed my cheek.

"Mhmm, so I've heard." I hugged my arms around Niall tighter, leaning my head on his shoulder. I love the feeling of security I get from his embrace. The closeness and the warmth that settles my heart and mind, proving that his heart is beating in my ear and it's beating for me.

He rocked as side to side a bit before grabbing my fingers in his palm where he then pushed me back a ways and guided our arms around my head causing me to twirl in a circle before I was then brought back into his chest. I giggled and lifted my left hand to his neck to bring him even closer as I peppered his soft skin in kisses.

"I love you." I stated and looked up to see him already looking at me, my cheeks turning rosy.

"Love you too, Pebs." he smiled. "Hey, listen-" I pulled away and he began walking towards the kitchen where I followed. "I got a letter today for the sports director, Tom Smithson, and 'ya know how I told you that the soccer coach still wants me?" I nodded. "Well, I got the official training sheet so come March, I'll be able to try out with the big guys for next year."

I smiled. "That's great, Niall!"

"And get this, March is a time for scouting and so coaches and managers are going to be flying in from all over. This could be such a great start!"

My heart hurt at the thought of possibly losing him, but the smile and happiness painting his beautiful features only pushed that pain away to bring happiness to me. So much wrong has been done in his life and he finally has an opportunity to have something go right for once.

"Congratulations, babe." I hopped off the counter top I was sat at and walked over to kiss him quickly. I held his face between my hands. "I am so proud of you." he smiled at my compliment and pressed his forehead to mine.

"You have no idea how great it feels to hear you say those words." I blushed and pecked his lips again.

"You deserve it, Niall."

"How did I get so lucky?"

"I ask myself that every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed." I could see the adoration in his eyes just pouring out. I know Niall hadn't been the one to get many compliments as a child so I could only imagine what it felt like for him to finally feel wanted.

"You're such a cheese." he chuckled, tightening his intertwined hands behind my back.

"I know. I try." I giggled, teasing.

Niall rolled his eyes with a smile. "Okay, I have to go to the mall quickly to grab some things. Wanna ride?"

"I guess so. Don't have anything better to do." Niall nodded and slipped into his shoes and I slipped back into mine, grabbing his hand as we walked out the door. His large hand enveloped my small one as he intertwined our fingers and brought my arm up and over his head. I giggled as he stepped in front of me almost causing me to bump into him.

"Get on, goof." I jumped onto his back, burying my head into his neck. "Ready?" He tightened his arms and my head popped up.

"What?!"

"Hold on." He took off in a dead sprint down the hall and I squealed and wrapped my arms even tighter around his shoulders.

"Niall!" I hid my head again. He began to slow down as we neared the staircase, laughing hysterically as he threw his head back. "I hate you so much."

"Fifty cents says you don't."

"You're only betting fifty cents on me? Wow, asshole."

He laughed harder and I giggled, sliding off of him. "I'm just kidding." he said as he went to wrap and arm around me and pull me into him, however I backed away, playing of course.

"No. Don't touch me if I'm not worth your value."

"Oh, whatever." He pulled me into him anyways. "Get over here." I started giggling and wrapped my arms around his skinny waist despite the playful fighting we had encountered only seconds before.

We began our journey down the stairs and into his truck, then soon making way towards the mall. I stared out the window for the most part, hating and dreading how it got so dark before the clock even struck seven.

We walked hand in hand into the mall, Niall immediately dragging us to the Vans clothing store. "Louis' birthday is in two weeks and we need to get him something. I can't go last minute shopping this year."

"Why?" I chuckled, picking through a few shirts that seemed like Louis.

"Because. I'm usually the one to give him the shitiest gift and this year, whoever that person is has to take a body shot off the Big Man."

"Who's that?"

"An old fucker who shows up to all the parties and the only reason Louis let's him stay is because he always, always brings thing of Jack Daniels and the best tasting Fireball you will ever drink." I watched as Niall picked up a white shirt with a checkered print skateboard on the front as well as checkered sleeves. He then walked over to another table, scoping through everything.

"What's so wrong with him?" I asked, walking toward the shoe shelf.

"Well, he's well over 300 pounds, always sweaty, and smells like something from the McDonalds greece bucket. And let me tell you that I do not want to be liking salt off his sweaty rolls, let alone even be within five feet of range of him." I giggled as Niall pretended to gag.

"Yuck. What about these?" I held up a pair of denim styled vans with a orange and brown and blue Aztec pattern sculpted on the side of the toes.

"Those are neat looking. Do they have anymore like that?" Niall asked and calmly made his way over to me. I spotted a similar pair, except they were an all aztec pattern with the denim material accenting. "Ooo, I want these. We'll get Lou those because I'm getting these."

"Niall, we're Louis shopping." I laughed.

"Now we're me shopping." I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyways, giving him the items so he could go get the correct sizes and pay.

When he was done, he came back with two separate bags and I grabbed his hand, joining him as we ventured onward. "Where to next?"

"I wanna stop in Armani." Niall smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, never once detaching our hands as he pulled me even closer then kissed the top of my head. He swayed us back and forth while trying to continue walking which caused me to almost trip a couple times, both of us laughing at our silly antics.

I gulped as I noticed many people stare, but Niall's voice in my ear as he talked nonsense about Louis' party was enough to keep me sane.

We entered the store finally and I unraveled myself from him so he could go search around.

"Can I see your phone?" I asked, leaning against the table he was at.

"Yeah, why?" He dug it out from his back pocket then placed it into my hand. I smiled and unlocked it, smiling even more as the lock screen lit up to the very first picture that we took after he told me he loved me.

"You still have it set on this?"

He looked up and smiled. "Yep. And never changing it until the day we get married."

My heart skipped a beat at his words, an intense stream of butterflies pounding in my stomach. I laughed and kissed his cheek. "You're funny."

"And you think I'm kidding." I giggled as did he as he then pressed a kiss to mine before going back to looking through shirts.

I opened his phone and went straight to his Instagram, looking through his feed. All I noticed was pictures of soccer teams, a couple friends, a few of his family members and so on. I smiled and snapped a picture of him without his notice, setting a small caption,

"Let's play a game called stalk my boyfriend time -K"

Then sent it then smiled and snapped another, then another. On the third, I giggled which caused Niall to look up. "Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing." I smiled and he gave an unsure smile back which of course I snapped. "Just going through your Instagram. You have some funny friends."

"Oh, I know. They're hilarious." he smiled and shook his head, taking his couple of shirts to the front to pay. I laughed and took another picture, laughing harder at a look that a guy gave me, clearing noticing that I was randomly taking pictures of a guy.

I posted that just before Niall came to my side and I smiled and placed the phone back into his pocket. "Just know that I love you so much." I smiled.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and took all the bags into one hand. "I love you too."

*

Niall's POV*

I kicked at the ball as hard as I could, watching a bit of wet grass and dirt projectile in the same direction of the ball as it flew into the air towards the direction of the net. Bouncing off the top bar, I groaned and jogged over to receive the round object only to set it back up and kick again.

I was going to get this damn shot whether it took everything in me or not.

I lined up again, forcefully busting the inside of my foot against the skin of the ball throwing my body into the kick as I fell to the ground, only to hear the ringing of the metal echo.

"Fuck!" I growled, slamming my face into the grass.

"Bar down, Horan."

"Huh?" I looked up just in time to see an older man with short grey hair step out of the tunnel, his thin glasses twirling between his fingers.

"Bar down." He nodded. "Get lower. Spread your legs wider and keep your momentum flowing through the ball as you kick it. Don't force it too much." He took a seat on the bench, glancing up to the thick, cloudy, over casted sky.

I pulled the ball back to position, doing just as he said. It left the ground with a bit of spin, however nailing the net in the top right corner.

"Bar down." he stated again and I turned to see the faint smirk on his lips. "You're good. Great actually. I've watched you play for years and I have to say that I'm honored to be watching you right here, right now. The only thing you need to work on is control."

"I've got control." I muttered. "Who are you anyways?"

"Ah, but you think you have control. That's where the problem lies." He smiled one of much arrogance. "The name is Jarod Maxwell. I assist the scouting managers, getting a feel for each player one by one."

I looked at this man with concern, my eyebrows scrunched together. He assists them... Where do I come into any of this and how does he even know that I was offered a spot on the team? I just got the letter this afternoon...

I didn't know if I should be happy that he was watching or if I should be irritated that I can't even get a half hour to kick a ball around and relax myself rather than try to impress someone right now.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you, Sir." I ran a shaking hand through my sweaty hair, moving my arm down to scratch the back of my neck.

"As to you, Niall." The man stood and walked closer to myself, raising his hand. I lowered mine, giving him a firm handshake before he continued. "You're an amazing player, son. The talk of the training coaches, actually. Just work on control and you should have no problems come the last Friday in February." He winked still smiling.

"But scouting for UGA is March 6th..."

"Not for you, Horan. Be out on this field at five in the morning and you've got yourself a lock in." I was still very confused but nodded anyways.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Just Maxwell is fine."

"Thank you, Maxwell." His name felt so foreign slipping off the tip of my tongue, but I kind of liked it. This could be good. Great even.

"My pleasure, boy. Now get back to work. Keep focused on the ball and not so much the net." A pat on the shoulder was received before he turned and walked off the field, leaving me in a round with myself once again.

I glanced around to all of the empty chairs that filled the massive stadium, my head getting the best of me as they started to fill with people who were cheering and chanting. I could actually have a chance to have that. People walking around with my number if their jerseys and the name HORAN printed across the back.

I could feel the tingling sensation in the tips of my fingers and toes causing my stomach to bubble.

God, I want it so bad.

Okay this is really short compared to normal and really boring (a filler), but next chapter is going to be long and there's going to be a lot that happens.

Only 3 more chapters left guys! Holy cow!

I love you all! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.6K 40
Being the biggest fangirl in her home state, Valerie Anderson writes fan-fiction constantly. She just completed a Harry Styles one, when the totally...
842K 37.6K 56
she liked him with everything in her, she admired him from afar Her selfless love was unknown to him. He was living a beautiful life, he had everythi...
946K 21.4K 88
Charlie is a sweet quiet girl that would rather be held up at home with a good book then be at a party. When summer comes along things may just chang...
639K 23K 21
•Rankings• #14 in omegaverse #9 in kirideku #6 kirikamideku #3 ot3 #2 kirikami Izuku Midoriya was born an omega. The lowest point on the totem pol...