SERENDIPITY

By nishu_3

An Ashaangi fan fiction. love and care are just a form of expressing emotions. Shivangi when I saw him for th... More

A/N
Introduction
#Ashwin (not related to story)
Part-1 Those Eyes
#Shivangi
Part-2 His Smile
# LONER
Part-3 Knowing her little
#Little SpecialπŸ’œ
Part-4 Emotions on sleeves
Part -5 Enlightenment
Part-6 Brother & Bonding
Part-7 Soul finds its Mate
Part-9 Heart Knows
# Kadaipovma
Part-10 Understanding the Unsaid
Part-11 Solving the dilemma
Part - 12 Red : color of Love & Anger
Part-13 Triumph of Trust
Part-14 Moments with Family-I
Part-15 Moments with Family - II
Part-16 Between the lines
#FAMILY
Part -17 Budding Bond
Part-18 Support System I
Part-19 Support System II
Part-20 Little Surprise
Part-21 Cherishing togetherness
Part-22 Shade of Symphony
Part-23 Happiness in Hues
#Contest
Part-24 Cheerful Crisis
Part-25 Emotional Rollercoaster
#New Story, New Start
Part-26 Words of Hearts
Part-27 Silence of Tunes
Part - 28 Finale Moment I
Part - 28 Finale Moment II
Part - 29 Magical Moments
Epilogue
#Happy New Year

Part-8 Words of Companion

2K 151 69
By nishu_3

Author POV

Shivangi was on her way to home thinking about their confession and had a subtle glow in her face which his father saw so asked her, " Enna ma edo romba sandhosama irruke ?".

"Onuum illa Paa inniku romba naal aprom oru satisfaction manasuku avlodaan.", said Shivangi with a content smile on her face.

Her father was amazed to see how his little girl is transforming to a strong woman day by day and bit by bit. The girl who blabbers is now talking maturely and glow in her face was a whole new story to be said.

They reached home, she jumped out of the car and went inside to hug her mother. A mother is that companion of everyone life who will always be present like your shadow, they give a hope of something even when whole world is against and stand by you.

By a simple hug Binni Amma got to know that her daughter had got something way more than happiness and joy but she will wait for her to open up and say.

After having a little chit chat with her family she went to here room and got fresh, changed her night clothes which was a cute white T-shirt and polkadots black PJ.

She went to her bed after taking the milk glass from her to call her Ashwiney.

He picked up in the first ring, "Enna ma ivlo late aa phone panre".

" Ashwiney naa ungla pakanum video call la vanga", ordered his doll.

"Seri ma on paniten" replied sincerely Ashwin.

" Hey, enna neenga ipdi irrukinga?", she asked after seeing him in only joggers.

" Epdi na? Iddu daan comfortable ma, venum na sollu na change panite varen", replied her Ashwiney who doesn't want to make his kulukulu uncomfortable with any of his actions.

" adalan illange, first time ungla ipdi pakra so apdiye flow la ketute", blushingly she said.

The blush gave him confidence so he turned the mood into romantic and said in his husky voice, "apdiya, adu seri epdiyum future la neriya ipdi daan pakaporen night la so practice ipothle irundu naladudaan".

This statement made her eyes pop out and blush even more, she was not able to see his face after this statement.

"Enna ma, inga paaru anda bedsheet la enna irruku, enga oruthen evlo aasaiya pesren nee anda bedsheet la irruka design da mukkiyum madri adaye pakre", he complained like a child.

{A/N
Idu engayo keta madri illa
}

She looked at him in disbelief, is it the same person who don't even talk a single word other than work, that time he understood there is a child inside him who needed anything but only care and love which she was ready to give throughout her life to make him happy.

Seeing her not giving attention to his presence he said , " hey, ennama calculate panre? maa na inga iruke nee enda logom thla iruke?".

Coming out of her thoughts she said," Illange, onnum illa chumma neenga evlo different aa irukinga nenaiche, vera onnum illa aana teriyum neenga ulagathuku katra madri illa, neenga vera nu, so happy to have you in my life" blinking her eyes to stop the tears which were in verge of falling.

"Maa, epp eduku idukulam azhare, naa daan happy nee enoda life la vandaduku, Chellam illa ipdi seiyade", said an equally emotional Ashwin.

"Eppo yenna enna soninga ?", asked his doll with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

He knows his doll got the mood, so he also give lopsided smile and asked, " Naana maa kooten vera enna Chellam".

She blushed like strawberry and asked, "edu daan, dhidernu enna Chellam la?"

"Aduva naa yenoda doll aa epdi koda kopdve enaku pudicha polla, yen edana problem va unaku irundalum unaka onnum seiya mudiyadu Chellam, seri nalaiku enna panre", enquired Ashwin.

Blushing infront of him from the start of the call has become something normal for her so she left the things go in his way and said, " nalaika college work irrukudunga adda da seiya poren aprom night la amma appa oda oru function poganum, neenga enna seiya poringa nallaiku full day work aa ".

"Illa ma nalaiku romba work illa chinada oru add shoot kaha dorector kitta pesanum avlodaan, seri adu enna side table la paal madri iruku", he said after seeing that glass of milk.

"Aiyooo poo Ashwiney ungla la marunduten paal kudkarathu, ippo chillunu aaitu irrukume", she cribbed like a child.

On that moment he wanted nothing but to be with her and enjoy this liitle things she does amd keep her close to him, he wanted her childness, her smile, her cute little antics, her pure heart which always beams for her loved ones happiness and ached for their pains, her innocent character and most importantly her soul which always successfully claimed his without any effort.

"Cherri ma, adu paal daane sapdu onnum aagadu, room temperature la kodicha innum naladu daan", he consolidated her amd mader her drink that milk.

While admiring her drinking like a cute baby but once she finished, that adoration changed into something more intimate the milk layer above her lips made a havoc in his silent heart and when she licked it, the final straw had been pulled, he can't act more ignorant and monk person in front of her so without any filter of thoughts he said, " Yen ma ipdi ussupe eeti vidre, nanum innum evlo nalla pulaya un munadi irukurathu, pavaom illa naanu ekanave shoot la epdi enna control paane enaku daan teriyuma anda saree aa apave seriya panu nu sonde camera kaga matum illa enakagavum daan, oh enome ketta illa kalaiyle epdi irruke nu, ippo solre semma cute, sweet ku thaandi semmaya irunde apdiye thooki kaati pudichi kiss panalam thonichi avlo nalla irunde seriya".

Already the blushing machine was in another zone, she never expected him to be this open about their talks that he freely expressed what he wants to do without any screening of words , that shows how much trust he has on her that he is comfortable with her.

"Enna ma ipdi blush matum daan pannuviya, anga set la bha bha bha nu pesite irrupe enga onume sollave matengre", Ashwin teased a little.

"Poonga na unga kita pesale neenga enna pesra alavku visave illa, evlo affection, care and concern aduvum ipdi la enna la comprehend panna mudayle, neenga ipdi jolly aana aalu teryame poche", for the first time in the call she said with a tone full of playfulness and care.

" Terinja mattum neenga enna senjiduvenga, oru kiss koda kudaka vidale enna, poite vitutu room la", he said like a kid who just got a big no to chocolates from his mother.

"Aiyooo Ashwiney neenga vera, enaku vekkama vardu ponga", said the blushing queen giving a tough competition to red hue of dawn.

"Seri seri adu na edutukren next time pakkum bodu", saying this while winking at her only to increase her heart rate tenfold.

"Ashwiney......", she cringed little in annoyance that she can't able to came up with solid reply, she was generally bold but when it comes to these type of things she anything but bold, she always find it little intimidating to talk with him that to with his base voice it feels like all the butterflies, dragonflies, houseflies what not whole zoo make its appearance in her stomach.

Judging her expression he stooped his teasing and said, "Seri seri inum tease panle okay".

After that both talked-about many things from their past to present, in between both forgot to see the time. Once they finished their call both were equally surprised that they had been talking for so long and now they only have couple of hours before the next day arise with a new hope.

Both had a sense of relief and that void of missing something is completely filled by eachother presence. Some times it not about life making you wait or giving you things beyond your limit, it's called destiny. It always find its way to people to guide them to achieve what a soul needs.

Next day started with Ashwin waking up and doing his regular workout but he didn't missed to message his doll time to time throughout the day while his doll also completed her day productively but didn't missed to check on him whether he had his food on time or he was okay and this brought a sense of belonging in her. On the other side he felt like he had accomplished something great in life to have someone care for him this much.

*************************************************
A/N

Hello Makkale,

Hope all are safe and sound
(MV: cha edo maaniilai arrikai madri solra feel irruku but enna seiyarathu it's important, neenga ellarum safe aa irunga along with your loved ones)

Unga ellarkum pudikom nenaikren, ungloda views and words kaga wait panre.

Also there are few things to be said or asked with you all.

* Today something happened in insta regarding post adu yenna daan pa, I don't know, enaku puriyale.

*I am psychology lover so neriya ada pathi padipe, so something clicked in my mind today "if a crush lasts more than 4 months it's  love", and we all know that the show itself was 6 months telecasted and from their interview also, naa mattum da ipdi yosikrena?

* Avanga valentine week(dora getup and his pink jacket) la epdi same colour la dress potanga either Anusha (designer of Ak) terinja set pani irupanga illati kadavul setting daan for sure.

Terinja sollunga idapathi.

To all the loving people who voted and commented till now, you guys are the fuel for me to write, each and every single word from you guys make me think there are fellow people out there who also celebrate them like me, so thank you all for you support.

Love
Nish💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 20.9K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
76.5K 4.7K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
49.9K 6.2K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
185K 15.1K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love πŸ’–"KANMANI"πŸ’–. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...