Just Want To Be With Him (Kan...

By Ashaina796

Ayashiki Y/N is an Ordinary writer who also known as the hidden lost ghoul princess. Eventually she fell in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
You're My Everything (Haise Sasaki)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last but not least
I know I am not Enough, But I try my Best (Arima Kishou)
You know how I feel, Idiot (Ishikawa Kurama) Human AU
My Sunshine (Nagachika Hideyoshi)
Ice-Cream Love (Kaneki X Reader)

Chapter 5

111 3 0
By Ashaina796

Y/n's POV:

"Its been a while Kirishima-San",Shuu said to Touka.

"What do you want, Tsukiyama?" Touka asked with a irritated voice. 

"I just wanted to talk to Yoshimura-San."

"He's not here right now. So just get the fuck out of here", Touka said very rudely.

I felt irk mark on my head watching Touka's behaveiour.

"You can't just talk like that-", Shuu cut me in the middle of sentence saying,

"So harsh towards our customers, aren't we Kirishima-san??" still with his smile.

Suddenly his eyes went on my love standing behind me. My sweat dropped.

"A member with eye-patch??", he said approaching Kaneki.

I felt Kaneki gets nervous. I saw Shuu's smirk. I kept my guard on in case Shuu tries to do something creepy to him.

"You're a new member, right??"

"U-um...", I felt Kaneki feeling so nervous.

"What's your name??", Shuu asked walking circles around him.

(I know it doesn't match the scenary but its sooo cute >_<)

"K-kaneki", My love replied nervously.

I saw Shuu sniffs from Kaneki's neck. And Kaneki gasped. 

Even though Shuu was a boy and he is my best friend, still I felt my blood rush through my body because of my anger. 

"What a marvelous aroma", Shuu said making my love more nervous. I was burning with jealousy and I lost my control. 

I pulled Kaneki closer to me and away from Shuu. 

"Suu, he is a new worker here. As well as my new friend. Don't creep him out", I yelled nervously at Shuu in my angered voice. 

"Oh... I see", He said and brought his face closer to mine.

"You're gonna choose him over me, now??" Shu said in my ear making me blush and flustered because of sound vibration in my weak spot, My ears.

Then he looked up and said," Well too bad for you, new one. I am her childhood friend....Well more then friend. I am her best friend. So I am going to take her with me. Don't be jealous", Shuu said to looking at Kaneki and put me on his shoulder.

I was struggling to get rid of his grip...and yelling.

"Shuuu... my books... I need them." I said still struggling.

"Your friends will take care of your books, my love", he said to me as he gave them the hint to take care of my books.

I lost my hopes of him putting me down as I quit struggling and let him do whatever he wanted.

Kaneki's POV:

Y/n-san and her best friend Tsukiyama-san left the cafe. After they left I felt quite awkward silence among all of us looking at the direction where the left. Then I heard Touka-chan sigh.

"Well, they were always the Dorky couple. So why are we shocked??" she said to erase the awkwardness. 

'They always been a... couple??' I felt something in my chest. I never felt something like that. 

After I finished my shift, I left for home. I arrived home and I found a gift wrapped beautifully in front of my door. I took the medium sized box. Someone made with so much love. It can be find out seeing how the paper was wrapped. I also found a note with it.

My Love,

I know, since you've became a ghoul, you faced so many things. You shed so many tears. I'm sorry for always being late. But I promise this wont happen again.

I really enjoyed our kiss today. You know love, People say firsts everything is special. I am glad that my first was you. I also that I am your first. But even if I'm not I would gladly take all of your first all over again. But deep down I want to be your first everything. 

You must be so tired, love. Next time I hope I'll be able to show myself to you. I don't know you'll like me or not but lets hope for the best.

Look, now I'm rambling. You must be tired, so am I. Try to sleep. If you can't, eat the chocolate. Don't worry love I made these chocolate specially for you and you'll be able to eat it. I really hope you liked my chocolates and the books. Love you, Love Ken.

With Love, your truly.

I chuckled at her cuteness. I opened her presents. I found two boxes of heart shaped chocolates and 5 new books, that are really unreachable for someone like me. Those are Toritsuka Sen's books which are unavailable in bookstores. I was craving to read them.

I didn't know if it was okay or not, I did something really stupid. I wrote a thank you latter fobr her. I can't give her the latter alone, so I bought a stuffed animal teddy bear. And I decided to leave it in front of my door before I leave home. 

I lie down on my bed holding the books on my chest. I can't  believe what I did today. I felt her lips again when I touched mine. They were soo sweet... like... strawberry. 

I was blushing... Suddenly my phone started to ring.
"Hello", I picked up.
" Oi Kaneki? Are you okay?? You know, I don't even know what happened to me. When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital with Nishiki senpai. Is everything okay??", I heard the voice filled with concern. My eyes got teary as I heard that voice.
"Hide!!! You're Alright???", I couldn't bring myself ask him anything else.
"I'm fine. Nishiki senpai is taking good care of mine. Don't you worry. You know a pretty lady came to see me today. I feel like I have seen her in middle school or in my childhood. But I'm not sure", he said with his usual cheerful voice.
" Ooh...D-did she said anything???"
" Yeah, she asked me to call you. She said you are so worried about me. So she told me to call and say you that I'm fine."
"Get well soon Hide. I'll come and see you tomorrow."
"Okay, see ya tomorrow. Good night."
He ended the call. I was relieved to know that he was fine. Now I can sleep peacefully. And I drifted off to sleep.

Y/n's POV :
"N/n... Are you the one who killed Rize??" Shuu asked me arms crossed on chest.

"No... I didn't", I said looking away.

Even if I wasn't looking at him, I could feel his burning stare on me.

"Doesn't look convincing to me knowing that how much you want to kill her", he said with his creepy smirk.

I sighed. "Fine, I was going to kill her. But I didn't. Some beams fell on her before I could even do something to her." I said with a quite irritated voice.

"Why are you soo irritated??", Shuu asked me with a concern face.

"Ahhh... Fuck. Why God always do this to me?? Just when I was about to finally finish her she was killed by some Falling beams... Are you kidding me!! Can you think how much fun it would have been to tear every part of her body flesh by flesh?? My saikyo would have been soo much happy to eat that evil nasty woman... But damn! those fallen beams!! I guess God doesn't want me to be a murderer like her", I said with a sigh.

"What if Rize is still alive?"

"what... Rize? Alive? Not possi-", I was shocked when I realized what he was trying to say.

A creepy smile came on my lips as I thought how can get another chance to kill her.

"Then I would be able to kill her again and again and again", I said as I started to laugh like a psychopath. 

"Think how much she would scream when I will rip her heart out before she dies. How much she would beg for mercy. But no, she would be alive and feeling the every bit of pain that exist in this world. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Ohhhhhhhhh I would looove to torture her to death", I was already acting like a psycho.

"Y/n, you know, I love you soo much. But when you smile like that... I feel like... we are meant to be... Ahaha ha ahahahaha", he also laughing like a psychopath.

Suddenly he picks me up in bridal style.

"Wha-what do you think you're doing??" I asked him blushing madly.

"I want cuddles from my bad girl." I blushed even more when he said 'his' bad girl.

He took me to his bedroom. He put me down on his bed. Then he hovered on top of me. 

"S..sshuu...Matte.... I-i'm n-not r-ready f-for this", I said blushing furiously.

"I know, Love", he said bringing his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes. I felt soft lips on my forehead

then on my cheeks.
"You can open your eyes, Love. I won't do anything unless you're ready. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." I heard him say.

I slowly opened my eyes to meet his beautiful purple ones.

Then he smiled and put his head on my chest.

He put his hands around me. I smiled and hugged him. I started to play with his hair. I saw him drifted off to slumber. After sometime I heard little snores coming from him. I also felt sleepy due to my tiredness. And I fell asleep.

Time-skip:

I woke up just to meet with my favorite purple eyes. I smiled at the sight.

"Good Morning, Shuu.."

"Slept well, love??"

"Yes, But I feel pain in my whole body. You're soo heavy, Shuu~", I teased him. 

"Aww~ You're so meaaan. I'm not that heavy", he whined and pouted. Then hid his blushing face in to my chest.

"You know, even though you have ha flat chest, its still comfortable.", he smirked. And it was my time to blush. 

"Shuuuu~", I  whined and hid my blushing face on the crook of his neck. And then I hit him on the stomach with my elbow.

"Owww...Hahaha."

Then I remembered I had to meet Hide as I promised to meet him.

I got up from bed and I went to bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a hot bath. Then I came out with a towel wrapped around me. 

"Shuu... don't you have any work today??", I asked him while looking for suitable cloths for me in his pile of dresses. I found a comfortable sweater. Then I was looking for shorts when I felt big and warm arms around me.

"Seducing... are we??"

"If you don't stop now, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, Shuu"

"Feisty!! I love that thing about you. Sweet but aggressive. But you can't hide your blushing face", he whispered my ear while brushing my cheeks with his fingers to my neck then down to my hands. He held my hands tightly. And then he just  bit my shoulder.

HE JUST BIT ME!!!!

I was going to punch him he quickly dodged and kissed my cheeks. Then he went to the bathroom leaving me a blushing mess.

I quickly put one his sweater and his shorts which was quite long for me.

I was drying my hair. My hair was soo long so I feel uncomfortable leaving my hair dripping wet. 

I watched Shuu coming out of his bath with a towel around his waist. He changed right behind me. I saw his butt cheeks through the mirror. I was blushing soo hard. He never thought me as someone from who he should keep his privacy. 

After he dressed completely he came behind me and picked me bridal style.

"Enough of you drying hair. We need to have breakfast." I wasn't struggling. Because there was no way I could win against him. 

He put me on the chair and he took a sit right beside me. We had brains and hearts for breakfast. I could eat human food but still brain and hearts flesh is my favorite. Specially if it belonged to any little human girl. It tastes amazing.

I was chewing a piece of heart I asked Shuu,

"Suu, are you free this morning??"

"Almost. Why do you ask, my love?" he said sipping from his glass of blood. 

"Can you drop me by the City Hospital?? I have a friend admitted there. I have promised to visit him today."

"Okay but in one condition."

"Condition??", I stopped eating and looked at him with raised brow.

"I am having a special party today in my Restaurant. And I want you to be my date. Not as the ghoul princess but as my lover."

"But Shuu, I am not your lover. I am your best friend."

"I know love. But Its the rule. And today maybe you get to see something interesting."

"Okay fine.", I sighed knowing that there is no escape. 

A long night waiting for me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1K 14
Oh Sangwoo x fem! Reader "๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…" ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…. "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–." I wish I never met him Curiosity killed the cat...
31.1K 929 37
Y/N was a jobless 21 year old who lived in Tokyo, when one day she woke up to everything quiet. She meets many people and experiences alot. Who will...
760 127 28
Agent Leo is a very known Secret Agent in her generation. Marami siyang natagumpayan na misyon at hindi maikakaila na magaling siya sa larangan na pi...
10.9K 443 7
๐Ž๐๐‚๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐ ๅฏๆ„›ใ„ โ”€ in which some of the alice in โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žborderland men di...