COUNTRIES? [Countryhumans x R...

By CheezpieApple_

{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese... More

Chapter One- Flags For Faces?!
Chapter Two- Your Father Is Who?!?!
Chapter Three- Polish Guy
Chapter Four- Countdown
Chapter Five-Pancakes or Pizza?
Chapter Six- Another Guy
Chapter Seven- Paranoid
Chapter Eight- Japanese In The House
Chapter Nine-Who Are They?
Chapter Ten- A Message Through A Picture
Chapter Eleven- Meeting The Trio
Chapter Twelve-The Symbol
Chapter Thirteen- Fightless
Chapter Fourteen- The Snowy Biome
Chapter Fifteen- A Scar That Came From Another Universe
Chapter Sixteen- Loud Voices
Chapter Seventeen- A Sniper
Chapter Eighteen- Rage Mode
Chapter Nineteen- Looking For Others
Chapter Twenty- Guys....?
Chapter Twenty One- Examination
Chapter Twenty Two- A Hint
Chapter Twenty Three- Behind The Door
Just A Gift For All The Beautiful/Handsome Readers (?
Chapter Twenty Five- Going Back (END)
QnA :D
QnA 2 :D
Sequel Is Out :D
Art Regarding This Book (1)
Art Regarding This Book (2)
Art Regarding This Book 3 (Redraw Time!)
Remake
Special Short 1- Eavesdropping
Special Short 2 (1)- Preparation
Thank You <3

Chapter Twenty Four- Destruction

1.5K 48 152
By CheezpieApple_

A/N

Don't mind the photo up there-

I will give myself to finish this in 4 months, 2 more months than the last time I said this.

And shoutout to DOUGHNUTS_07 for voting on all the chapters! @malakcute23 too! :D

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

"She is correct"

"Holy f*ck! That voice scared me!" Philippines cursed and nearly fell but Vietnam caught her. "Phil. Please, focus." Vietnam told Phil. "Okayyyyy" Philippines mumbled. "Come on! Let us just go through this door!" China exclaimed. "Okay. Hothead..." Ame said the last part quietly, but China still heard it. China sighed and glared at the American. "What? That was true..." Ame said. China was about to punch Ame but JE held him back.

"Please, stop being so playful, Ame. We need to get out of here." Canada told the American. "Yea, yea." Ame said while rolling his eyes. You saw Finland tense up. "Finland, is something wrong?" You asked the Finnish male. Finland did not respond, instead he turned around and faced the door that brought us into this room. "Finland?" You said, "Finland, what's wrong?" You felt someone behind you and you saw Soviet. "He is usually like this when he senses something we can't sense." Soviet told you while also looking at Finland.

"Finland?" Antartica says. "Finland?" You say. Finland still does not respond. "FINLANDDD!!!" Antartica screams. That is new. Finland flinches and turns. "What?" Finland said like nothing ever happened. "Why were you not listening to us?" Soviet asked. "Nothing. I thought there was something..." Finland replied. "You four. Come on! The rest of us already went through the door!" A certain Belarusian exclaimed. You looked over to Belarus and saw that the others and him had already walked through the door. "O-Oh! Sorry guys!" You said and walked to the door with the other three.

You were about to go through the door, when suddenly, the door closes. You try to open the door, but it was locked. You could see Belarus on the other side through the glass window in the door. "Y/N! Finland! Antartica! Soviet!" Belarus screamed. Soviet tried to help you open the door, but it was locked so badly he also couldn't open it.

"5 minutes before self destruction..."

"W-what?!" Antartica stuttered. "Oh fish." You mumbled. "Bela! Tell the others to get going first! We will catch up with you all!" Finland yelled. Bela shook his head and tried to open the door. Kazakhstan pulled Belarus away and ran with the others. "What are we going to do now?!" Antartica exclaimed. "Don't worry, we will find a way out." Soviet tried to calm down Antartica. "Finland, what are we going to do?! We are stuck!" You exclaimed. "Y/N, don't worry. We will find a way out." Finland replied as he hugged you and patted your back.

You saw tears run down Antartica's face. Wait no. That is not tears, he is melting! "Tica! You are melting!" You said. "It's getting hot in here!" Soviet said. You looked at Finland. Finland just shook his head. "Finland. What should we do?" You asked. Finland let go of you and walked to Antartica, leaving you dumbfounded.

"4 minutes before self destruction..."

"Come on Finland! Think!" Soviet told Finland. Finland just turned and face the wall next to the door. "And he is not helping. Wow.." Soviet mumbled. You walked over to Antartica. Antartica kept melting and regenerating. You were getting very stressed out. The entire building was about to self destruct for some reason and you four are stuck in this room.

"Y/N, I know this is not a very good time, but calm down." Finland told you. You looked at Finland. "I got this." Finland said. Antartica was trying to regenerate as fast as he can as the building was heating up fast. "Got any ideas?" Soviet asked you and the Finnish male. You shook your head. Finland did not reply. Soviet sighed heavily.

"3 minutes before self destruction..."

You were sweating a lot due to the intense heat. All of a sudden, there was a loud bang on the door. You looked over and saw Vietnam try to open the door with the help of Cambodia. You got up and ran over to the door. Soviet came over to also help open the door. "WHY IS IT LOCKED LIKE THIS?!" Vietnam screamed. Cambodia kept using his extra arms to bang on the door, his knuckles turning red. Finland was taking care of Antartica, who's condition was getting even worse than before due to the heat.

"2 minutes before self destruction..."

All of a sudden, a huge bang hit the door. You looked up and you saw that Vietnam changed into something different. He turned into a water buffalo. "Holy guacamole!" You exclaimed and backed away from the door. The door now had a huge dent in it, but it wasn't enough to bring down the door. Vietnam turned back into his normal self and panted. "Guys! We need to get out of here ASAP!" Soviet yelled as he looked at Tica.

"1 minute before self destruction..."

You covered you face with your hands. "Y/N, don't worry we will get out of here, just wait..." Finland said to you. You looked at the Finnish male and hugged him. He just kept telling you that you all would get out of the room. 

"20 seconds before self destruction..."

Finland let go of you and ran over to Antartica. Vietnam and Cambodia were still trying to open the door with Soviet.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

You see a dark grey and purple cloud hover over you and the others.

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

You passed out.

----------------------------------------------------

Indonesia's pov

"Are they out yet?" I ask. Germany looks at me. He shakes his head. "..." My eyes widen. Doesn't that mean they are still in there and probably dead already?! "I was joking." Germany said. "Wait, so they are out?! Where are they?!" I exclaim. "Well, we don't know where they are, but I know for sure they are out." Germany replies. "Oh..." I mutter. "Indo, I know we can't find them, but we know that they are out, just finding us." Malaysia told me. "If you say so..." I say. Malaysia hugs me. Soon after, she lets go. "Indo, I know for a fact that they aren't dead, that means they have gotten out of that hellhole." Malaysia told me.

"GUYS!" Kazakhstan screams. "Kaz, what happened?" Philippines asked Kazakhstan. "We have good news!" Kaz replies. "What is the good news?" Poland asks. "Well, Thailand's power is amazing!" Kazakhstan says. "What do you mean?" Germany asks. "Well, Thai's power saved Y/N, Vietnam, Finland, Cambodia, Soviet and Antartica!" JE said. "What? I do not understand." I say. "Well, come over here!" Kazakhstan says as she walks over to some bushes. ( They ran to a forest. )

JE pushes a few bushes away to open up a small path. "Holy moly! They are here!" Phil exclaims as she looks at Y/N and the others. "Yep. Here they are. They seem to have passed out." Thailand said. Ame is roasting marshmellows in the fire. Wait, marshmellows?! Where did he get that? "Oh, he got the marshmellows from Thailand, who stole some of it from the building. I wonder why they had these." Italy said.

I suddenly feel lightheaded as I walked to China. "You okay?" China asks me. I shake my head. I heard the bushes rustle. "Who is that?" China asks. "Where is that?" Canada asks. "I got a better question, why is that?" Ame said. "Ame, we are at the brink of extinction. Stop the games." Russia exaggerated to the American male.

"ngh..." Oh. Looks like someone finally woke up from their slumber. I look over, but no one of the six are awake. "Huh..?" I mutter. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see a.....Human?! "AAAAA!!!!!!" I scream. Everyone except the ones who passed out turned to see why I screamed. "Holy f*ck! Another fricking human!" Belarus screams. Ukraine comes to me and help me get up. "Don't come near us!" Laos tells the human.

"Oh...S-sorry! I must have scared you all." The human says. "Go away please!" Canada says. "Sorry, but-" The human was cut off by Ame's screams. "Well, I was the one who was talking to you all..." The human said, taking off their hood. They were a male, well the voice already made that clear. They had dark brown hair and cyan colored eyes.

"..." I was dumbfounded. "We can't trust you." Myanmar says, "You were apart of the people in the building who tried to kill us!" "I don't want to kill you all! I did not expect all of this to go this far!" The human male says as he rubs his neck. "Well, how can we trust you?" JE asked. "Yeah, how could we trust you?" Thailand says.

"Well.........I'm Y/N's brother." The human male replies.

----------------------------------------------------

"Wait, what?!" China asks, "Y/N never told us she had a brother!" "Yep! Never heard of her having a brother. You must be lying!" Italy said. "Haha....Of course she did not say anything about me, she hasn't seen me for more than five years since I 'died' " The human male did quoted the word 'died'. "Uh...Okay..?" I said. "What happened?" Philippines asked the human. "Well, I went to a hospital. Acted like I died from a brain tumor...Our parents also don't know that I was acting too." The human answered. "Why did you act like you died?" Malaysia asked. "I can't remember why, it has been years. All i remember was that I met with a guy called Andrew to take care of Y/N before I blacked out." The male replied.

"Did someone erase you memories?!" Kazakhstan asked as she gasped. "I don't know.." The human male replied with a sigh. "Why did you talk to us in the building?" I asked. "Because I wanted to let you all know each other's powers." The human said. "Do you know any of us other's powers?" Brunei asked. "Well, Belarus has water breathing, Finland gets night vision, USSR gets invulnerability, and uh........Thailand has shadow powers and uh.....it's hard to explain.., Malaysia can has tiger powers and can call tigers to help her, Philippines can hmm......can see the future, Indonesia can shapeshift into anyone and anything, Brunei has super strength...And I don't know anymore..." The human says.

"By the way, what is your name?" Ukraine asks. "Oh. My name is Aiden!" The now called Aiden, answers. "Nice to meet you, Aiden!" Me, Malaysia, Poland and Italy say. "When are they going to wake up?" Brunei asks at he points to the six who are out. "Well, most likely for a few more minutes or so. Sorry for the explosion. I started it." Aiden says. "Oh...It's fine!" I tell the human male. Aiden chuckles.

----------------------------------------------------

Cheez: *silently dies*

Sorry for taking so long. :')

-Cheez Out-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 542 32
This is my first story and I'm really excited. I've had this idea for SO long. This is a countryhumans story featuring Y/N. Although for the majority...
5.3K 151 14
Okayy so the story ,,ꪻꫝꫀ ᥅ꫀᦔ ꪑꪖꪀ" is a fanfiction about USSR. The genders: Ussr-male and Y/n- female might do another book for male and non binary y...
61.1K 3K 70
«𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝘖𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩...
373K 11K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...