Total Drama Toronto College

T0fficial

Mia, cousin of Heather. Mar, sister of Duncan. James, just James. These three are added into a Total Drama To... Еще

introduction
1st contestant
3rd contestant
Welcome
The Ball
Prank Gon To Far
Fight!
Problems
Harold?!
LGBTQ Party
Get back
New Gig
Social Media?
Insta
Filler
Good or Bad different
All goes right?
Wrong
The pressure is getting Worsa!!
Adult supervision
Boy time Bedtime
Ch. 19

2nd contestant

124 3 1
T0fficial

Name: James Cowell

Nickname: Jamie

Age: 22

Gender: male

Sexuality: gay

Appearance: 5"5, has blond brunette hair, working on a 6 pack.

Clothing: wears bright colors. Always shows off some type of skin.

Personality: Confident in his sexuality. He's funny. Has a sense of humor. Doesn't always say what's on his mind. Stands by the saying, 'if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all'. Gets good grades. Always smiles with him. Very positive energy. A daddy's boy.

Family: Lives with his mom who works at a pet store and older brother who works as a mechanic. His father is the producer that hot him in the college and on the show.

Back story: James has always wanted to join the show. Even from the beginning his dad told him about how he was going to run it. When he asked his dad he said no, breaking his son's heart. But, the show being in their third season decided that he'll let his son audition. Of course James made the cut. His father made sure not to disappoint his youngest son.

Other:

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

80.3K 1.5K 26
Writing this story years ago was a mistake🤠 **A remake of Total Drama season 8 because totaldramarama sucks ;) It's been three years since we've see...
18K 714 26
❝ DEAR DIARY, I'M IN LOVE. ❞ DEAR DIARY - In which a sixteen-year-old girl gets more than she bargains for when she finds herself on a reality-te...
12.5K 395 24
started july 2023 ended july 2023 THIRD BOOK OF THE SERIES - de·te·ri·o·ra·tion /dəˌtirēəˈrāSH(ə)n/ the process of becoming progressively worse. - Di...
4.1K 143 12
It's been four years since Total Drama. Courtney hasn't spoken to Duncan since then. Now that she's in college (along with most of the Total Drama ca...