๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 29

2K 94 19
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

Christmas mornings was always boring for Chaeyoung, it was not just it's cold but also because it's just him alone inside his big unit — but this year was different, because instead of being alone, he has his friends here with him along with the girl that he likes — Mina.

He was sitting on his couch alone with a small notepad and pen in hand, his left leg was crossed over the right with a freshly made hot chocolate was in front of him, it was only seven-thirty in the morning and his friends and the girls would probably wake up late since they drank last night and because he knows that they're all tired from working all year long.

As he was seated on his couch different words and tunes jumbled up into his mind, he wrote them all in his notepad and humming it every once in a while to check on it, when he was finally done he placed the notepad on the coffee table in front of him and went back to his room to get something, after getting what he needs he took his notepad and hot chocolate the walked towards the sliding glass door that would lead him to the hug balcony, once he stepped out he was greeted by the coldness of the cold Christmas morning, he walked towards a chair and placed the notepad and his mug on the table before taking a seat and brought out his phone, he puts it on record then picked up his guitar and started strumming the strings as he sings.

Just The Way You Are

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates, but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Oh, you know, you know
You know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother askin' if you look okay
You know I'll say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

As soon as he finished singing he pressed the red button on his phone to stop recording, he listened to it and smiled to himself before placing his phone back on the table then picked up his mug and sipped on his hot chocolate.

"I see that you made a song? Ready for a comeback already?" A voice said that startled Chaeyoung, he immediately placed the mug on the table and turned his head to see Daniel standing beside the sliding door hugging his jacket closer to him to warm him up.

"I see no reason to deny that," Chaeyoung answered and offered his friend to take a seat which he accepted and sat down across Chaeyoung.

"So what's the title?" Daniel asked looking at the notepad that was now in his hands.

"Just The Way You Are," Chaeyoung answered, Daniel hummed and continued reading the lyrics.

"You want to hear how it turned out?" Chaeyoung asked, Daniel have a nod so Chaeyoung opened his phone again and played the recording, Konnect Ent. CEO listened carefully to his artist work nodding from time to time as a sign that the song was going well as it continues.

"Wow! I'm really impressed, you made this just now?" Daniel asked after the recording was done, Chaeyoung nodded his head as an answer with a smile.

"You never really fail to amaze me my friend," Daniel said and patted his shoulder that made both of them let out small laughs.

"So since you're having a comeback, why don't you tell me what's this song about? You know like before, tell me what inspired you to do this," Daniel said leaning his back on the chair waiting for his artist to answer.

"Love, love inspired me to do this, cliché and all but that's what inspired me, especially Mina, she's beautiful, I know it, we know it, everyone knows it but she doesn't, she doesn't see herself like how we all see her, an amazingly beautiful girl, the most beautiful person in the world, everyone tells her that, everyone gives her compliment, she smiles and takes them all but she doesn't see herself like how the compliment everyone gives her, how beautiful she is, how beautiful her smile is, how beautiful and majestic her eyes are and how beautiful her soul is, so I made this song for her to realize and see that she's beautiful and to let her feel through this song how much I adore her," Chaeyoung explained that just made Daniel drop his jaws in amusement with his friends long but meaningful answer.

"Wow," Was all Daniel could utter after hearing his friends words, Chaeyoung giggled looking at his friends frozen state.

"That was really long, but also really meaningful, I bet if Mina hears the story about this song she'd definitely love it," Daniel said that immediately brought a smile to Chaeyoung's lips with the mention of the girl who is still asleep beside her friends inside the guest room.

"I hope she does," Chaeyoung said before looking at the notepad again and smiled to himself.

"How about we jam to some of ours hm?" Chaeyoung suggested that brought a wide smile to Daniel's lips, with a nod from Daniel, Chaeyoung picked up his guitar and started strumming the strings again as they both also started their songs alternately.

And that was part of a beautiful Christmas morning for Chaeyoung and everyone.

After their jamming session at the balcony the both of them went back inside, Chaeyoung put his guitar and notepad on the couch before going to the kitchen with Daniel following him beside.

"So what breakfast do we make for everyone?" Daniel asked as they both faced the kitchen cabinets and the fridge.

"How about something simple but delicious?" Chaeyoung suggested, he turned to Daniel who also was looking at him with a smile, both nodded their heads understanding what was in each others minds, after their telepathy communication both started getting to their works and did the cooking.

All they cooked was really just simple, scrambled eggs, pancakes, hotdogs, bacons, and hot chocolate for everyone, when they were finished cooking they both started on fixing the table by putting plates and utensils for everyone.

On the upper part of the penthouse, the three other boys started waking up one by one until all three of them were, on the other room the girls was also starting to wake up, when everyone was wide and awake they took turns in going to the bathroom to wash up before going down to maybe start cooking — but they don't know that a wonderful breakfast was already waiting for them.

"Ahh what is that wonderful smell!" Momo exclaimed speeding down the stairs and walked straight to the kitchen.

"Yah! Momo don't run that fast on the stairs you might fall!" Jihyo exclaimed following Momo who was frozen in her spot awing at sight before her, when everyone else got to the kitchen they all awed at the sight — Daniel and Chaeyoung fixing the dining table, placing the plates and utensils on the table before the foods followed, Daniel has his jacket off, he was now only wearing his white shirt tucked out of his black sweatpants, Chaeyoung on the other hand despite the cold outside earlier he was only wearing a sando and gray sweatpants.

When the two felt pairs of eyes looking at them they held their heads up and saw their friends looking at them.

"Good morning everyone!" They both greeted with wide smiles on their lips.

"You two cooked all of this?" Sana asked walking towards a chair and sat down seeing a cup of hot chocolate beside her.

"Yep, and Chaeyoung made those hot chocolates," Daniel said with a proud smile looking at Chaeyoung.

"Mmm this taste so good Chaeyoung!" Momo and Sana said in unison after taking a sip from their hot chocolates.

"Thank you noona's, now why don't you all eat? We have a whole Christmas day ahead of us," Chaeyoung said, everyone nodded and started digging into their foods.

The group ate quietly only enjoying the cold but cozy morning that they are having right now, only the sounds of utensil clashing against each other was heard all throughout their breakfast.

"Since you two cooked everything we would wash the dishes," Mina offered pointing to her and Nayeon who nodded in agreement, but the two boys shook their heads no.

"Let Jeong and Hyun fix everything here," Chaeyoung said before looking at the two mentioned boys whose eyes widened with the mention of their name.

"Why us?!" Jeongyeon protested with a frown that earned a glare from Nayeon.

"Why not you?" The bunny countered that made Jeongyeon shut up and just nodded his head before pushing Dahyun with him towards the sink where the dishes are waiting for them.

"So what do you guys plan on doing today?" Tzuyu asked sitting beside Sana who was leaning her head on his shoulder.

"How about we go around town and go places to celebrate Christmas then just rest after?" Momo suggested that got a shrug from everyone.

"Mom and Dad actually invited us over back at our house in the province to celebrate Christmas," Jeongyeon said as he and Dahyun walked inside the living room to where everyone is.

"Oh really? That sounds good!" Chaeyoung said looking over at Jeongyeon with a smile.

"They said we can stay till new year to celebrate their," Jeongyeon added, everyone nodded their heads agreeing to the idea.

"Well then how about we all get home now and pack up?" Jihyo suggested, everyone again nodded and started standing up from their seats and went to the guest rooms and picked their things.

When they all gathered back down at the living room Chaeyoung was there waiting for them, he walked them all to the elevator before going back to his unit to gather his things he needs at Suwon-si province.

Hey everyone! Chapter 29 is up!
So here's an early update for you everyone! HAHAHA I didn't know what happened but yeah here I am updating early HAHAHA anyways enjoy everyone'❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...
27K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...