𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂�...

By missmoskowitz

𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 �... More

𝟏. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭!
𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚
𝟑. 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟒. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟓. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟔. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞
𝟕. 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲
𝟗. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟏𝟎. 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟏. 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟑. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟒. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝟏𝟓. 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟏𝟔. 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝟏𝟕. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬
𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟗. 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜
𝟐𝟎. 𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟑. 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟒. 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟓. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟔. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟐𝟕. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬' 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟗. 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎. 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟑𝟐. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏
𝟑𝟒. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟑𝟓. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟑𝟕. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫
author's note (thank u!!)❤️❤️

𝟐𝟐. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

1.5K 41 14
By missmoskowitz

i like how our friend group is hanging out and celebrating the season fall a lot. like last friday, we went apple and pumpkin picking, hung out at annalisa's house, and visited a wildflower garden.

today, the group and i planned on going to a haunted hayride. also today, jacob and i have a date together at his house to watch some scary movies.

i went over at around one to jacob's house and was greeted by him and his siblings, blake and makenna. i said hello to his parents too of course and then we went upstairs to his room.

his bedroom walls were full of skateboard decks and band posters. it was a cool room if you asked me.

after him showing me his new room decor things he got yesterday, we got ourselves comfy underneath piles of blankets and got some popcorn and sun dried chicken tomato pasta his mom made.

our movie watching plan was to watch midsommar first, then a quiet place, and to end off with the nun. it wasn't as much, only three movies, but some of the movies ran very long.

during the movie, jacob and i would play with each other's hair and snuggle up next to each other.

"your hair is so soft," he told me running his hands through my hair.

"yours is too," i told him, "feels like feathers." i know that was a weird thing to say but it really did feel like feathers. i couldn't understand how someone's hair could be this soft.

"yours feels like...," he thought for a few seconds until he came up with something, "marshmallows."

"marshmallows?," i said laughing.

"well yeah," he said smiling.

"well thank you," i told him, "speaking of marshmallows, last week when we were making s'mores, you burnt every single of your marshmallows."

"cause i get too caught up in whatever conversation i'm having with someone there that i get distracted and forget what i'm doing," he said laughing.

i laughed with him.

i sighed and then caressed his left cheek with my thumb. "you're so cute," i told him smiling.

"you're cuter but thank you," he said kissing my forehead.

after our little conversation, we went back to actually paying attention to the movie. the only things we said to each other during the movies were things like "ooo" when something bad happened or when someone died or got killed.

he also threw in random comments about the movie and we kept making fun of the character's choices & actions and said stuff like "oh God," when someone got hurt.

when something disturbing or scary happened, i would get closer to him and tighten my grip around his hand or arm.

after watching the movies, we headed toward the haunted hayride place where we would meet all the others.

during the car ride, he rested his hand on my thigh and played some music.

when we got there, we met up with everyone and got on the hayride car thing.

the hayride was more cool than scary. the only times i jumped or got scared was when tanner started screaming in my ear on purpose. he wasn't even scared, he just screamed to annoy us. yeah it sounds funny but i couldn't hear out of my left ear for about an hour and a half after the hayride was over.

after the hayride, we all stuck around in the parking lot talking and looking at the stars. there were a lot of stars out tonight which was odd cause there's normally just a few.

we tried to find constellations and planets in the sky and when we all got tired, we said our goodbyes and drove back to our homes.

jacob dropped me off at my house and gave me a kiss goodnight like he always does. i took a shower and got in my pajamas.

i lit a pumpkin scented candle that hannah gave me today and set it on my desk. i get cozy in my bed and go to sleep.

- hey y'all CAN U GUYS HELP ME MY WRITINGS GETTING DRY PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OR WHAT DO U WANNA SEE NEXT???? HELP A GIRL OUT?!?! -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.9K 16
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸" "𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲" ...
431K 7.2K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
118K 1.9K 32
" you and i forever," he told me.
26.7K 556 31
❝𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓❞ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍�...