One-Shots (READ THEM THEY'RE...

By Shay-Shay07

THIS IS NOT MY WORK AT AND I HAVE FULL PERMISSION TO POST THIS WORK DONT TAKE IT FOLLOW THEM ON TUMBLR PLEASE... More

TABLE OF CONTENTS
2|Laundry Room (SMUT)
3|Release (SMUT)
4|Hot Young Neighbor (SMUT)
5|Break Point (SMUT)
6|Not So Golden (SMUT)
7|Temptress (SMUT)
8| Always Hungry (SMUT)
9| Only For You (Fluff,Smut)

1|Iron Crush (SMUT)

1K 13 4
By Shay-Shay07

(don't forget to vote)

You first met him that fateful day he was waiting for Peter in his apartment itself, casually chatting with Aunt May while pretending to enjoy her walnut date loaves. Being Peter's childhood friend, you've known of his Spider-Man secret ever since he became the masked hero, and it hadn't been difficult for you to figure out that Tony was there for Avengers related reasons. You remember the piercing eye contact you made, the way his brown eyes lingered over you in surprise and approval; you had felt flattered beyond belief that you were even noticed in such a way when you were in the same room as Peter's abnormally attractive aunt.

Fast forward a few months later, and you, Peter, and your other friend Ned now have an apartment of your own. The three of you have always been inseparable; you see them as brothers and you can trust them to have your back, just like you and Ned have Peter's whenever he's called to save the neighborhood (and, lately, many areas outside of it).

You're on your belly on your bed in a tank and shorts, taking notes while skimming through your psychology textbook when you hear a knock on the door. You roll your eyes- Ned always forgets his keys, which is why you tend to leave the door unlocked whenever it's just you at home. It's difficult to worry much about crime when you literally live with a world famous superhero. "It's open!" you call, eyes still scanning the words on the pages before you. The door opens and you hear footsteps, louder and louder until they've come to your doorway. "Have you just, permanently lost your keys or something?" you ask in amusement, not even bothering to look up at your roommate.

"Didn't get any to begin with, actually. Got a copy for me? Would be pretty helpful considering the kid never answers his goddamn phone."

Your head immediately snaps up, your eyes widening slightly as you stare at the grown man at the entrance of your bedroom who is very clearly not Ned. "Tony!" you exclaim in surprise, moving to sit up on your knees as you gaze up at him somewhat embarrassed- and suddenly feeling much more naked. You're comfortable with limited clothing around Peter and Ned, you've known them practically your whole life- but Tony is someone you've seen all over television, only met once... and have the slightest crush on. You've always loved a man with confidence, and while Tony has too much of it, you can't help but find it appealing. You clear your throat, trying not to blush from his amused expression. "Uh, yeah, Peter's not home right now... do you want me to text him? Maybe he'll reply to me?"

"What? Reply to his cute best friend he drools over on a daily basis- over replying to me? No way." Tony smirks slightly, his voice dripping with sarcasm, and you find yourself blushing deeper- though you arch an eyebrow, more than happy to confront what he's just said. "Cute?" you repeat, and he shrugs nonchalantly, leaning against the doorframe as he takes your appearance in. "Yeah. Cute. What, haven't heard it before? Because I highly doubt that."

"Not from a man twice my age, no," you tease, suddenly feeling a little more confidence as you sit up a little straighter, remaining on your knees, "and Peter does not drool over me. Trust me, our relationship is not like that. We've known each other for too long." Tony keeps his eyes on you for a few moments before suddenly nodding towards your textbook. "Whatchya working on?" You blink, glancing towards your notes. "Psychology. It's my major."

"So how do you read me?" he asks, and you assume he's being some type of smart ass- after all, whenever you tell someone your major is psychology they immediately bring out the "so you can read my mind" joke- but when you look up at his expression, he actually seems genuinely curious. "Lonely." You reply candidly, eyebrow lifting slightly. "Bored, always running out of things to do so you focus way too much on work."

"Uh, yeah, that's because I save the world for a living. Kind of has to be on my mind 24/7, doesn't it?"

"Yikes, getting a little defensive, hm, Tony?" you tease with a smirk, knowing he can handle it. "That's never a good sign in counseling..."

"Oh, are you my counselor now?" he scoffs, but the corner of his lip is tugged slightly upward, clearly able to banter just as much as you. "Alright. I'll bite." He comes into your room and sits down at the edge of your bed right next to you, looking at you expectantly. "Tell me, O Mighty Therapist, what should I do to alleviate my pain?" he questions dramatically, and you laugh, reaching out to nudge him. "Maybe stop being a pain in the ass to other people? Let them in for once?"

He listens thoughtfully and you're expecting a snarky comment, but instead, he replies bluntly in a low murmur with a raised brow, "What if I want a certain someone to let me in?" It takes you a few moments to realize the innuendo, your blush immediately returning once you do. "Tony..."

He leans in, his eyes focused on yours. "I won't tell anyone..." You stare up at his features, your breath slightly heavier. You feel a bit of guilt but the desperate want is overpowering it- come on, he's Tony Stark, and he's here in your bedroom asking you to fuck. Maybe it's not for the best reasons, but you decide you don't care. You grab his face and pull him down, kissing him fiercely in response.

Everything happens so fast. His lips move against yours in intense synchrony, his hands grabbing your waist to tackle you down onto your back on the bed before he reaches out to shove your textbook and notebook off the mattress entirely. You gasp but continue to kiss him, your legs naturally moving to wrap around his waist to keep his body pressed close against yours, already feeling turned on from the friction between you. Judging by the bulge currently pressing against your inner thigh, it's safe to say he feels the same.

Neither of you even realize how absorbed in this kiss you are- you're moving, practically rolling all over the place, until you roll off the bed itself. A squeal escapes your lips as both of you go tumbling onto the ground- thankfully carpeted- and you laugh breathlessly as you stare up at him, still underneath him. "Oops," you whisper, but he just smirks and leans down to kiss you again, muttering huskily against your lips, "That's alright, sweet cheeks, I can fuck you just as good on the floor too." Your smile fades slightly, but only because of how aroused you've become just from hearing him. You've only ever slept with one guy before, and he was nowhere near as experienced or bold as Tony. You definitely needed this.

He notices your expression and smirks, staring down at you as he moves one hand down to rub his fingers against your shorts. "What's up, Y/N? You like that idea? Me fucking you into the floor of your bedroom, with your door wide open?" Your lips open into a needy moan, though you completely forgot about the door situation. Fuck. You glance to it nervously, but he only applies more pressure to your clothed entrance, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "You're adorable, sweetheart. Think of it as a little adrenaline rush, hm? You have to take some risks sometimes, right?" He slips his fingers into your shorts and panties, rubbing your clit directly as he breathes out, "That's my therapeutic advice to you..."

"A-ah...! Tony!" you moan lewdly, arching your back and staring up at him with wide eyes. "Please... I need more..."

He gladly obliges, his smirk growing wider as he eyes you hungrily. His fingers pump you skillfully, sliding in and out of your entrance and stretching you out, his thumb simultaneously teasing your clit. You're a breathless mess of whimpers and whines, your head rolling back and your eyes shutting from the pleasure. The boy you were with before definitely didn't know how to use his fingers. Tony, on the other hand, moves at the perfect, steady pace, actually listening to you to understand what you like and what's working. The way he slightly crooks his fingers and expertly maneuvers them in subtle but hard hitting gestures inside your tight entrance is slowly making you uncoil- when he feels you tighten around his digits, he grins triumphantly. "Go ahead," he commands breathlessly, "cum all over my fingers so I can taste you already..."

You obey with a gasp, coating his fingers with your release- he withdraws them and places them in his mouth, looking at you with a hungry little smirk. "Delicious," he growls, his devious eyes filled with lust.

"Take off your clothes," you breathe out suddenly, and he blinks before chuckling, pulling back slightly and obediently starting to unbutton his shirt. "For the record, I'm the one in charge here, but I also wanted to strip anyways," he tells you playfully and you laugh, taking your own tank off feeling thankful you didn't wear a bra that day. That would have been way too much work- you need him now. He stares down at you amazed, biting on his lip. "Damn. Your body is something else." You widen your eyes upon seeing his cock when he removes his pants, clucking your tongue as you mumble, "I could say the same about you..."

He smirks and presses his throbbing erection against your sensitive entrance, his breaths heavy from anticipation. "I've been thinking about this for a while, doll. Think I'm already addicted to you."

He thrusts into you roughly at that moment, letting out a groan of pleasure as he pins you down against the floor. You cry out in happiness as you arch your back towards him, rocking your hips upwards against his and holding onto his back tightly. You don't even care that you're on a rug right now- comfort is the least of your concerns when he's stretching you out so nicely, his brown eyes filled with hunger as he stares down at you in arousal. "You look so pretty underneath me, Y/N," he murmurs huskily, grunting with eyebrows furrowed in concentration, his dick entering deeper and deeper inside you with each thrust. "And you feel... mm... better than words can even describe..."

"Tony...! Oh, God, Tony- mm...!" You're at a loss for words; the sensation is overwhelming, pushing you over the edge, filling every crevice of your mind with euphoria and delight. Your body's beginning to quiver, your walls tightening around his cock- he smirks weakly in satisfaction, knowing you're close. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum deep inside you, beautiful, I want you to cum for me... God... damn..."

Just as promised, he releases inside you, the feeling adding to your pleasure- you gasp in delight as you cum, your head rolling back and your eyes wide as you stare up at the ceiling. He lays on top of you for a bit before slowly lifting himself off, looking down at you with his signature smirk.

Before he can say anything, though, a voice belonging to a certain web-slinging eighteen-year-old boy standing at the doorway with a wide open mouth screams:

"What the fuck?!"

1952 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.8K 54
โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› ๏ฟฝ...
921K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
92.7K 2.9K 25
a paige bueckers story.
840K 39K 167
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one