All with a hello

By sharbear111751

I see this cute guy on TikTok More

When we meet
Yes i will
when i leave

getting to my place

1 0 0
By sharbear111751

So we where almost to my apartment and i was getting tired but i knew i had to unpack my stuff. i was so happy that dre was with me i thought that he would be a bit mad to be honest it is because me and him when though a lot and i am happy that i am with him. so me and him are talking while i unpack and he helps me too.

conversation:
y/n: so how you like it at my place?
dre: it looks nice i love it.
y/n: haha thx but i am going too be honest with you i thought that you would not come with me.
dre: why would you think that?
y/n: i don't know i just thought that you would want to be with your brother and the rest of the other people and not me.
dre: why would you think that i am in love with you of course i am going to go with you silly.
y/n: i am in love with you too:) i hope we last a long time i really love you.
dre: me too i love you so much i would never hurt you.

i think that went well but i wonder what the other ppl at the house have to say about it
convo in the group chat:

y/n: heyy guys dre is not in this convo but what o y'all think about him staying with me because i thought he would stay with y'all.
kover: girl y'all love each other i am happy he moved out even with one he really loves.
thomas: yeah i think it is good for him too her out of the house y'all are free any time to come over and visit.
chase: hah yah i am happy for yall.
mia: he does anything i will come over there and kill him.
tony: yeah i then it is good for him to get out with someone he loves!!
y/n: omg thank you guys that was soo helpful y'all are the best.

they really are the best i love them with my whole heart and ik they got my back if anything happened too me. i am going to miss them so much but i knwo that i am going to have so much with dre he is the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 145K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
368K 11.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
402K 45.7K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...