𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

26

233K 8.2K 26.5K
By izzeliaa

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

Leonardo

Where is she?

Glancing over at the clock I saw it was already almost four in the morning and she wasn't back yet.

Me: Are you coming home soon?

I turned on the tv scrolling through the channels when something stopped me, the news was showing the diner Isabelle works at. The one she's working at right now.

I turn up the volume, "Two dead and four injured in what seems to be a robbery gone wrong. The police have yet to reveal names for safety purposes of the civilians. We are giving our condolences..."

I didn't wait for her to finish I leapt up grabbing my keys putting on my shoes in a hurry all while dialing her number, my mind hazy.

Please not her.

The phone rang, "Hey!"

"Are you okay? I'm on my way right now, are you safe?"

I waited two more seconds, "Belle?"

"Just kidding, this is my voicemail; got you bitch," the phone beeped telling me to leave a message as I sprinted while cursing the elevator in my head all while leaving her a voicemail.

Speeding to get to her work as it came into view my nerves skyrocketed. Parking I rushed out to see her boss Laurie with a distressed look on her face, "Laurie?"

She turned towards me with tears in her eyes, "Leonardo," she held out a silver ring, "she told me to give this to you-"

I swallowed dryly now holding the silver jewelry, "Where is she?"

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"Where is she?"

"The hospital," after the words left her mouth I sprinted back to my car.

She can't be dead. No.   

My heart stopped at the thought that she could be.

I shook my head continuing driving down the road. As I stopped at the red light I leaned my head on the steering wheel cursing. I glanced over to the passenger seat where a pair of her sunglasses sat and sighed.

If she dies I'll kill every fucker on this planet.

As I got to the hospital I rushed to reception as she explained to me where Isabelle is. Racing to get there as fast as possible I ran my hands through my hair.

"Is this Isabelle Ariti's room?"

The doctor writing something on their clipboard looked up at me, "Are you family?"

"Yes."

"What's your relationship?"

"Husband," I lied.

The doctor sighed eyeing me before explaining she's currently in surgery and the risks that come along with it. I nodded absorbing the information, slumping into one of the hard plastic chairs.

At some point I fell asleep only to wake back up to the same doctor telling me she's in a room now out of surgery, and I could go in. I quickly got up following them. I sucked in a harsh breath seeing her.

I glanced over at the doctor who sighed leaving the room, "Hi Belle."

I looked at her with a frown on my face.

"If you wake up right now I'll buy you as much Jolly Ranchers as you want, all blue too," I said, "I love you," I muttered sitting down next to her bed holding her hand.

"I like the ring you got me," I said looking down on it, "I told you to stop spending money on me," sighing not being used to sitting in silence with her for so long I spoke again, "but thank you Principessa."

I brushed her hair out of her face.

Looking over at the machines that were in the room I frowned knowing they were the only reason she's alive right now.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Leonardo," I heard a voice say.

I groaned opening my eyes, checking on Belle first before turning towards the door seeing everyone standing there.

"What?"

Leah walked up to me first, "How is she?"

"The same as yesterday and the days before."

Ellio patted my shoulder as Nate gave me a sorry look, "She'll be okay."

I shrugged them off looking back at Isabelle with tired eyes, "She better be."

"Maybe you should go home and take another shower and change clothes," Nadia said.

"No."

James sighed, "We'll stay here the whole time."

"No."

Cindy stood in the back corner just listening when the door burst opened showing Ara looking frantic. 

"Is she okay? If she's dead I'll drag her back up here with my bare hands," she said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "She's not fucking dead."

She sighed turning to everyone, "Am I the last one here?"

"Yes," Nate nodded.

Ara turned towards me, "Have you changed or taken a shower yet?"

"No for fucks sake."

"I can stay here with her."

"No."

She thought for a moment before talking again, "I think Isabelle would like it when she wakes up if you had a change of her clothes for her and some sunglasses along with you not looking like a character from the walking dead."

I glared at her before standing up leaning down again pressing a kiss to Belle's forehead, "I love you," I said low enough so no one could hear.

"If there's any changes call me," I said, leaving the room.

"We will."

I looked back at the now closed door sighing heavily, running my hands down my face.

As I stepped into the house it felt colder knowing she wasn't in it. The usual loudness from the tv, or the music she played along with her laugh was gone and replaced with an eerie silence making me frown.

I got into the shower my shoulders dropping at the thought of her being scared not knowing if she was going to be okay.

I miss the sound of her voice.

Ten minutes after grabbing her clothes I went to go back to the hospital as my phone rang with a unfamiliar number, "Hello."

"Angelo," a familiar voice spoke through the phone.

"Dad," I said coldly.

"How's Isabelle?"

I didn't say anything back.

"Not good I'm suspecting," he chuckled at my silence.

"It was you," I finally spoke.

He hummed, "Possibly," he continued talking, "She's pretty I can see why you like her."

My hand unconsciously tightened around my keys, "I'm going to kill you."

"See I don't think you will," as he went on talking the only thought on my mind was that I needed to get back to her, but his last sentence made my blood run cold. He hung up before I could reply as my world came crashing down.

Fuck.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat next to her as everyone went home, "I'm so sorry Belle," I told her knowing I was the reason she was there.

As I sat in silence; I could practically hear her rant about a random thought that came into her mind or complain about a customer from work.

She really never ran out of things to talk about.

I looked over at her, "I love you," the heart rate on the monitor slightly spiked up causing me to lightly smile before it went back to normal.

Leaning back I popped a blue jolly rancher into my mouth, "I found your purple sunglasses you've been looking for all this week," I said, "they were in the fridge," I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing why they were there in the first place.

"How the fuck do you manage to forget sunglasses in the fridge?"

My eyes scanned her face that wore no expression, her brown hair framing her face, and her usual rosy cheeks colorless making me frown.

She still looks beautiful.

"You better not leave me alone with all these dumb fucks," I said nodding, "especially James."

I adjusted her blanket on her bed before sitting back down, "When you wake up you better not pretend to have fucking memory loss again. You gave me a fucking heart attack last time."

My thumb traced circles on her hand, the conversation with my dad came back into my mind making me tense, "I'm so sorry my Belle; I have to," I whispered, "but you'll forgive me one day."

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎  ☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎
Chapter 26

posted:6/05/2021 12:42am

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I love cliffhangers

When u guys mention a random character who reminds you of a scene I spend so long trying to figure out where they're from

If u ever ran a poetry account on tiktok ur mentally unstable, I would know

THE PRETTY GIRL WHO WORKS AT THE BOOKSTORE I GO TO CALLED ME PRETTY AND COMPLIMENTED MY EYELINER WHEN I WAS BUYING A SAPPHIC BOOK AFTER SAYING HOW SHE LOVED THE BOOK I GOT, IM WINNING IN LIFE RN

Some are y'all are concerning me with being shocked by them asking for consent 🧍‍♀️

Next update will be Monday night probably‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 57.8K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...
14.2K 212 44
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ "Can you speak French?" I ask him. "Yes. Can you?" "A little. I know the basic stuff like oui, bonjour, croissant, baguette. Also, j'...
633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
2.1M 55.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...