CANDLELIGHT

By stainpages

It was a candle that reveals his true murder. ยฉAll Rights Reserved 061721 More

Candlelight

12 2 0
By stainpages

     You hurt me so bad that the pain lost its meaning.

                                                                                                                  - perry poetry

A story where young Evan Bowers was murdered- and it's up to Min Jae and the law to solve this bone-chilling mystery.

⚠️Warning⚠️
_____________________
Sexually harassment

Strong profanity

Mild bullying

Suicide attempts

Homophobic slurs

Light smut

Sexually relationship with minor and adult

__

If you are not comfortable with any of these topics, please kindly exit this story.

________

Copyright  © 2021

All right reserved

Started 071721

_______

This work is COMPLETELY  fiction and the plot/characters are all MINES! Please do not steal my story or I'll hunt you down.

Just kidding.

...no I'm not

______________________

Playlist:

-strawberries & cigarettes; troy sivan

guys my age; hey violet

crash & burn; bea miller

how to disappear; lana del rey

heartless; madison beer

drugs and hella melodies; don toliver ft. kail uchis

lowlife; poppy

teacher's pet; melanie martinez

void; the neighborhood

losers; the weeknd

________

A/N:

I have been wanting to make this story for a while now and I finally got the motivation to do so!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
47.2K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
17.1M 656K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1M 91.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...