DIFFERENT - Katsuki Bakugo

By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

bakugo finds out that a girl in his class he used to never pay attention to, hid a side of her quirk and pers... More

โ™ช ๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‚๐บ๐‘ˆ๐ธ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– โ™ช

โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช

3.4K 142 33
By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

𝐼 𝐿𝐼𝐸 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸.

I've already stuffed the two letters I wanted to send to Katsuki and my grandparents in my bra, so I have everything I need.

They don't guard me really since my quirk isn't anything that can bust me out of this cell. Even if I used my strength to bend the metal bars, it would make some noise and that wouldn't be smart.

I hear a small creek and I see Twice's looming figure as he quietly walks over and slowly opens the cell door.

He puts a finger to his lips, signalling me to be quiet and I nod. I stand up and follow behind him as we quietly exit the room.

My heart is beating so fast and I can't imagine how anxious I look right now. I slowly follow behind the taller man in front of me, step by step, and luckily the apartment is carpeted.

I think it's kind of strange how this is such a normal apartment complex, and there's just a jail in one of the rooms... crazy. Like if I walked in here I would never suspect it to be a villain base, but I guess that's the point of a secret hideout.

We reach the living room of the apartment and Dabi is passed out cold on the couch and quiver in fear realizing he would burn me alive if he woke up.

Twice sees my fear of the burned man and grabs my arm to help me leave quicker. He slowly creaks the front door open and then closes the door as quietly as he can.

I let out a sigh of relief at our quiet escape and we head down the stairway and onto the street.

"Twice... I'm free, we did it." I say completely shocked, and happy just to be in the outside world again.

"Yeah, but we have to be quick. I need to take you to my apartment and return back... so let's get going!" He whispered excitedly and I smile at his enthusiasm.

I turn to start walking, but Twice taps my shoulder and shows me a motorcycle. I look at him surprised, since I never pegged him to own one and I've never ridden one before.

"Is this yours?" I ask excitedly and he laughs under his breath.

"I'm a villain, it's stolen obviously." Twice tells me and I giggle quietly.

He hops on it and I sit behind him. Luckily he's wearing civilian clothes so he won't stand out, and he still has his mask on, but it's covered with the bike helmet.

I grab onto his jacket as we zoom off and through the streets of Japan, in the deep night. I never thought I'd be outside again, let alone alive. This is all just so hard to take in, but I'm so happy.

Weaving around throughout the nearly empty streets, our ride comes to an end in front of a decent looking apartment building and I stare up at the place I'll be living for the next while.

He looked at me and gave me a bittersweet smile, and I can tell, this is the last time I'll see him. I want to give him more, he deserves more... so much more. He deserves a second chance at life, he deserves medical help, and he deserves love.

"I'm gonna miss you. I really owe you so much for what you've done for me... I'm sorry I can't do much for you... I'm really sorry." I begin to stutter out and cry and he pulls me into a hug.

"You don't have to repay me, I did this because I wanted to." Twice tells me and I cry a little more, knowing he did this not out of pity, but out of pure humanity.

"The world needs more good people like you..." I mutter into his chest.

"I need to get back soon..." He mutters back and I feel like I've lost the last person in my life.

"Okay..." I reply sadly and he softens his eyes at me.

"Just to let you know, there's money stored all over that place that I stole over the years... try to get a part time job to keep you afloat or something, and don't resort to stealing. Don't become a villain." Twice warns me and I smile.

He hands me a small key with a little tag on it that says the floor and apartment number on it. I smile up at him and he smiles back.

In return I hand him the two letters I've written and he looks at me confused.

"I want you to still send these to them. They'll think I'm dead pretty soon." I told him and he nods putting the two letters into his coat pocket.

"Good luck, (Y/n). Don't do crimes!" Twice tells me as he hops on his bike and zooms off.

Now I really have no one... it's ok... I'll live right? I can meet new people while in disguise and have new friends... I can live a new life. I don't want a new life, but I don't want to get hunted down and die.

If I went back to U.A., I would endanger my classmates probably... I really don't want anyone to get hurt.

I walk into the building and I use the elevator up to the fourth floor, and to apartment 3A. I put the key in and I open the door to my new home for however long I'm going to be stuck in this situation.

Twice was right when he said it was a bit dingy, but hey, it's definitely better than that cell. I walk around to get the full picture, and I think I'll survive here.

I check around and I find a few loose floorboards and surprise surprise there's loads of cash... like LOADS... damn did Twice seriously let me just take this much money? I've already found just one hiding place and there's at least a grand in cash there.

Twice must've been pretty good at whatever the hell he was doing before. This proves he was a really committed crimes, but I don't think he's a villain or evil.

I lay down on the couch in the living room, since there seems to be no bed and try to get a comfortable night's rest for the first time in a while.

𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝑃 𝑂𝑉

I reach back to the hideout after I stopped and dropped the letters off in a mailbox and I enter the front door, and Dabi is no longer on the couch... weird.

"Why were you out so late?" Dabi then appears from nowhere and I jump in surprise.

Why does he sound like an angry wife when her husband comes home late? Wait now's not the time to laugh, I have to think.

"I killed her and disposed of her body." I told him randomly and I internally curse myself. I couldn't have come up with something better??? Oh god.

"Thanks, I was going to do that tomorrow." He says to me and pats my back and walks past me to the kitchen.

I dart to my bedroom and realize, I'll now have to uphold the fact I killed someone... god that sucks. I hate my brain some times.

a/n: hey hey hey! anyways thanks for reading :)

~1300 words~

-mads-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
969K 34K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
50.1K 1.7K 28
โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ โž @midoriyasdad - completed ยฐ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ โ‚’ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ ยฐ โ€ยฐ โ”„โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ where bakugo meets his match and falls for a new...