โ™กโžœ๐—š๐—œ๐— ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๏ฟฝ...

By -PONGO

๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š? ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™...๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š....? ... More

โ“‰โ’ฝโ’พโ“ˆ โ’พโ“ˆ โ“‚๏ธŽโ“Ž โ’ทโ“‡โ’บโ’ถโ“€โ’พโ“ƒโ’ผ โ“…โ“„โ’พโ“ƒโ“‰
so we meet...
celebrations arent my thing
its the big night!
a soon to be

where am i?

2.3K 47 10
By -PONGO

when (reader) woke up, they didn't expect to be laying in the middle of a forest.

it was a warm day, so they were lucky at least. but they had no memories. they began climbing the wall that caged them for some reason to explore where they ended up.

it was a dense forest, twigs snapped under their feet and rocks were almost tripped over.

in the distance they saw lights flashing in the sky as it turned dusk. loud music could be heard from the place the lights came from.

maybe a place to stay and figure out where i am...

they began heading to that direction as they heard gargly noises from what could be monsters.

i've always cried to subwoofer lullaby. every damn time i sob to this song. fuck you minecraft. you're just a block game. why did you have to make it sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.8K 91
Male Lead pr แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ฅแ€บแ€ธ แ€กแ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€œแ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ผแ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€†แ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€„แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€›แ€พแ€ญ...
2.4M 58.8K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
2.7K 36 76
incorrect anime quotes, i'll update this when i remember to lmao started: march 10th 2022 ended: september 14th 2022 NVM WE BACK
3.7K 122 12
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...