Til Forever Falls Apart - Bil...

By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. D... More

castπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
{1}
{2}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30} ENDING
authors note<3

{3}

8.6K 228 1.2K
By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

Aliyahs POV:

I woke up with and arm drooping over my stomach. I slightly turned around and layed down on my back seeing billie still fast asleep. I kept replaying that kiss in my head. Why doesn't it feel like that when I kiss boys?

And why did we actually get along for the first time? She was just suddenly nice to me. And also she has a dick?! That's pretty hot though to be honest but why hasn't anyone who's hooked up with her said that she has a dick. I never was told she has one.

I felt her move around and pull me out of my thoughts as she rested her head on my chest. Fuck. What's happening? Am I gay? Maybe I am.. I never feel this way with men. When I lost my virginity it wasn't special. It was awful. Maybe because it was with a man.

"Aliyah?" Billie croaked out in a raspy deep voice.

"y-yeah?" I said looking into her hazy eyes.

"Why the fuck are you awake its 7 am" she yawned checking her phone, squinting at the bright light.

"We have school billie" I reminded her. "Nah school is closed because of the storm. Now go back to sleep" she ordered. School's closed? Yay I guess. Billie nuzzled her head into my waist and closed her eyes.

___

I yawned and stretched as I woke up for the second time. I opened my eyes and saw billie getting dressed. Well undressed. I wanted to look away but she was about to pull down her boxers and I was curious.

She pulled them down and out springed a giant cock. Like huge. My eyes widened at how big it is. It has to be atleast 9 inches. Jesus christ. Billie turned around my way and I quickly shut my eyes.

I began 'stirring awake' to make it look like I just woke up. I opened my eyes again to see billie with a soft look on her face as she studied mine. She was pulling her playboy bunny sweatpants up. "Hi" I smiled gently.

"Morning" she said breaking eye contact and looking away from me. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Like 10 am or sum" I nodded at her response and sat up. I went onto Instagram and checked who was liking my recent post.

luvaliyah: you ain't nothin but a lost cause🤷🏽‍♀️
Liked by jaidennn, amelia..babe and 193 others

Jaidennn: YALL LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND
|luvaliyah: @jaidennn 😭❤

I laughed as I read jaidens comment. He's always been the number one person to hype me up. "Watcha looking at?" Billie asked as she plopped down beside me. "Just my Instagram comments" I said keeping my eyes on my phone.

"Whats ya name" she asked pulling out hers and going to insta. I told her my name and watched as she searched for it. "You already follow me?" She smirked. "Yeah since sophomore year" I laughed slightly. Why are we getting along this is so weird.

She tapped the follow button and scrolled through my feed. "You're so pretty" she mumbled liking all of them. "Thank you" I said blushing slightly.

"Aliyah?"

I hummed in response.

"Do you like girls by any chance" Billie asked. "A very straightforward question" I laughed. "But to be honest I don't know. I think so. But im not sure" I said as billie bit her bottom lip as she looked at me.

"Why?" I asked. "Just wondering" she shrugged. "do you?" I boldly asked. She turned her head and smirked at me even though I already know she does. "Yes sweetheart I love women" she said. I laughed a little and she smiled.

"Where are your parents" i asked quietly. "I don't even know. They're never home. Always out doing something" she said. "Oh..im sorry billie" I spoke rubbing her arm softly. She tensed up but then relaxed before saying that its fine.

Billie had told me that its still not safe to drive and my mom was furious but then chilled out a little.

"Billie I don't got any clothes" I said looking at her as she sat at her vanity putting hundreds of rings and chains and bracelets on. "Just get sum outta my closet" she said. I nodded and pulled out something close enough to what I'd wear. Just a hoodie with thotties on it and some sweatpants.

I got dressed right on front of her and watched from the corner of my eye as she licked her lips and stared.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I spoke causing her to blush slightly. I pulled the hoodie on and stood up putting my shoes on. Billies phone began ringing beside me.

"Who is it?" Billie asked adjusting her jewellery. "Kayley" I muttered. I hate that bitch with a burning passion.

"Put it on speaker and bring it over here please" she sighed. I did as told and listened in as I fixed my hair.

"Baby?" Kayley said. "Yes Kayley?" Billie groaned. "I need to come over im craving your dick daddy" she laughed disgustingly. I gagged listening to her speak. "No kayley don't come over I'm bus-"

"I'll be over in a bit, bye!" And with that she hung up. "Fuck" billie mumbled. "Um..I can leave if you'd like-"

"No aliyah its not safe. shes not getting any dick anyways" she said brushing her hair. I giggled a little before nodding. "Where does she live?" I asked. "Shes literally like 15 houses away from mine unfortunately" she laughed through her nose.

Not even 3 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"DONT ANSWER FINNEAS!!" Billie yelled but she was too late. "Hi finneas!" I heard Kayley say obnoxiously.

I then heard her loud ass monster stomper feet trudge up the stairs and she burst open the door. "Hi bab- ew why is she here! Are you cheating on me?!" She yelled pointing at me.

"Kayley leave i clearly have company" Billie said not even looking at her. "b-but im your girlfriend! And I'm horny!" She said about to cry.

"Kayley you are nothing more than a hook up! Now leave" Billie said pointing at the door. Her lip trembled as she ran out of the bedroom and out of the house.

"Im sorry you had to see that" Billie said embarrassed. "I've seen worse" I laughed quietly.

___

Me and billie spent the entire morning talking about random shit. I don't know if i fully trust her yet, I mean this bitch bullied me for so long. I'm just confused on why she's acting like we're best friends.

"You hungry mama?" Billie asked as we sat in her living room. Mama..

"Yeah I guess" I half smiled. "I'll postmate us food. What you want?" She questioned and she entered the app. "Hmm a happy meal from Mc Donald's" I giggled. "Forreal? Okay" she laughed along. She ordered taco bell for herself. "Here billie I'll pay you back whats your venmo" I asked.

"Shush it's only a couple dollars don't worry about it" she patted my thigh, dangerously close to my heat. She let it sit there as she used her other hand to go on her phone.

Why the hell do I feel like this. I like her hand on my thigh, I shouldn't but I do. I really liked our kiss even though it was meaningless. Maybe i am fruity..

After about 20 minutes our food got here and billie got up to answer the door, removing her hand from my thigh. Oh well it was nice while it lasted. She handed me my happy meal and a coke.

"Why the fuck did these stupid asswipes give me the boys toy? Do I LOOK like a boy to you" I asked rolling my eyes as I picked up the superman toy. Billie burst out laughing and I sent her a glare but with a slight smile.

She started eating one of the 6 burritos she ordered and sipped her mountain dew ever so often.

"Billie" I asked after popping a fry in my mouth. She hummed in response looking into my eyes. "How do you know if you gay" I asked eating a chicken nugget.

"You'd be down to eat pussy, you want to kiss girls and you think girls are hot" she shrugged. "You can be bisexual though" she added.

Well fuck me I think I'm gay..

I thanked her and continued eating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.7K 47
Imagine writing a fan fiction about Billie Eilish just to find out she's read it. Ember's entire life flips upside down when she receives a DM from...
389K 12.3K 53
Spencer is a seventeen year old girl who's been in the foster care system since she was young. She's used to being moved around from home to home bu...
inked. By cassie

Fanfiction

225K 7.9K 34
When Billie makes a fake account on a dating app as a joke, she finds a girl who captures her interest; Carter Lee. Carter has a hard exterior and s...