๐๐€๐๐๐˜ || T. FUSHIGURO

By 3musk3t33rs

[๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ž... ๐™ข๐™ง. ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ก... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
10
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
20
Text messages
21 + text
22
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
23
24
25

VIII

19K 723 4.1K
By 3musk3t33rs

Narrative

"How's megumi doing?" The older male asks while still sitting in his seat playing with thumbs while you stood far behind him, near the stuff mixing the brownie mix.

"He's alright, he's just watching TV," you said still mixing up the contents within the bowl, feeling a bit tired at how long you were stirring.

You heard a little shuffle come from behind you as you stirred. As you stirred, you felt someone creep up behind you.

You felt his breath on top your head. Your eyes widened as you could sense his body heat from behind you. You slowed your movements and slightly looked behind you. Toji stood there, watching from above as you ceased your sudden movements.

It was like a life or death situation. A predator preying for their prey. Ready to devour every last bit of its meal.

You gulped and tried to continue to stir but couldn't. You were too scared to do anything, he's never been this close to you before. Especially while just standing there doing nothing but watching your every move.

Suddenly, you felt a hand come over yours. One hand slightly gripping your hand that held the spatula and the other on top of the one holding the bowl.

"Your movement is too slow, you need to stir like this so that you don't get that tired-arm feeling," he insisted while guiding your stirring motions.

His grip wasn't too hard, but it wasn't too soft. He was gentle enough not to hurt you in any way.

Toji's hands were firm and quite larger than yours. The texture of them was quite soothing. They weren't too rough, but they did feel a little comforting. His veins could be seen as well. Every now and then you'd see them come up as Toji flexed, even though the man hardly looked like he did, the veins would still be seen.

You nodded to his suggestion and went along with him, matching his movements. Quick, subtle motions.

"So when it comes time to put your mix into the pan, it's nice and smooth. It'll ooze out like butter." Toji was close by your ear, whispering.

"Yes sir... Thank you" you said softly.

With that, Toji let go of your hands and stood next to you while observing your movements.

You did exactly as he told you and the brownie mix came out just fine. It was ready to be poured into the pan.

As you began to pour your brownie mix into the pan, you felt a pair of eyes on you from your side. It was still Toji. You looked at him and saw a look you had never seen before.

A look of an unknown intention. With his eyes hooded over and set on yours. His body facing you, directly. You slowly set the bowl down and still looking at him with pure innocence.

The two of you stood there looking at each other, desperate to do something.

Before you knew it, Toji pulled you by your arms. You placed your hands on his biceps, feeling the muscles nearly bust from his sleeves.

Toji couldn't hold himself no longer. His hands traveled to side of your face, caressing your soft brown skin. He cupped your cheeks gentle and brought your face closer to his.

Unsure of what was to come next, you noticed his lips were in a slight pucker shape. You widened your eyes and knew what was bound to happen.

"He's gonna fuckin' kiss me?!?" You thought to yourself.

Seeing Toji come in closer, you closed your eyes and puckered your lips slightly so that they were ready to meet his.

Until

You felt cold air being blown onto your eye. You drew your head back slightly and opened your eyes. Toji stood there with his hands still cupping your cheeks.

You watched him use his thumb to wipe away the eyelash that he saw stuck in your eye. You blinked in confusion and watched him lean away slightly from your face.

"You had an eyelash stuck in your eye, it was bothering me." He says lowly. You nodded.

Forgetting about being in his grasp, you felt embarrassed. He wasn't trying to kiss you at all, he was just trying blow a dumb eyelash that was in your eye.

Toji furrowed his eyebrows together and looked at your current facial expression. Your face flushed with embarrassment.

"Y/n... are you alright?" He asks still holding you close. You nodded quickly and smiled nervously before seeing a small figure from behind Toji with fists balled up.

You look down and saw it was Megumi looking at you then at Toji with his eyes furrowed together.
(A/n: HÏMBS ÄŃGRŸYYY😡😡)

You smile and notice Toji looking down at the floor as well, seeing his son angry as well.

"Fushiguro..." Toji looked at his son and his body language. He saw that megumi's fists were balled up and that he looked angry, which was rare of him.

You noticed you were still in Toji's arms and soon let go of him. Toji let you out of his grasp and cleared his throat.

"I'm gonna finish cooking dinner," Toji said turning around and fiddling with the stove.

"I'll put the Brownies in the oven," you giggled nervously, putting the pan into the oven and closing it. After the two of you were done, your eyes connected once again.

Megumi had had enough of this. He ran over and grabbed your hand, pulling you towards the kitchen exit. You looked back at Toji and waved goodbye before leaving.

Toji watched the two of you leave and shook his head, chuckling to himself. His son was jealous and he could feel it.

"Megumi slow down, you'll trip!"

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Dinner's ready!"

You picked up megumi and carried him downstairs to the kitchen where the table was set. You saw the food set in the middle of the table and felt your mouth water.

"Jeez Toji, I didn't know you could cook," you said in excitement.

"I don't..." Toji said drying his hands and placing the kitchen towel back onto the stove handle. You tilted your head in confusion and side eyed megumi, who was already side eyeing you.

You place Megumi on the ground and go over to the bathroom to wash your hands.

Megumi had finished washing his hands and stepped off the stool. You went over to wash your hands, but heard something shuffling on the ground. You looked down to see megumi scooting his step stool close to you.

You furrowed your eyebrows and tilt your head. He went up to grab your hand and pull you up onto the his decorated step stool. Feeling honored, you smiled.

You weren't that small though, his step stool wasn't really needed in this situation. You were actually afraid that you might break it.

"Megumi, I'm too big for your step stoo-" megumi cut you off by reaching his small hand over to the water nozzle and turning it on.

You sighed in defeat and washed your hands while standing on his step stool. Once you were done, you dried your hands and got off the step stool. Megumi smiled and grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the bathroom towards the kitchen.

Once the both of you made it out the bathroom, you saw Toji at the table sitting by himself with his hands in his lap.

You picked megumi up and set him in his seat. After that, you sat next to him and settled in. You noticed that the chair positioned in an uncomfortable spot, so you scoot closer next to Megumi.

Toji sighed mentally to himself and looked down at his food, feeling upset. He put that chair there for a reason. He wanted you to sit closer to him.

You all grabbed hands and blessed the food, then dug in.

Toji had cut on the news because he couldn't bare the silence nor the sound of forks being scraped against plates. It irritated him.

Megumi on the other hand was giving you his vegetables because he didn't like them. You sighed and shook your head laughing.

"Megumi, at least eat one vegetable," you cooed. The small boy shook his head and continued giving them to you.

You huffed. You were halfway done with your meal, in fact it was quite delicious. It didn't taste half as bad, it had flavor to it actually.

Toji saw you struggling to get megumi to eat his vegetables. He shook his head and thought about it. "No matter how hard you try y/n, he won't eat them."

It would be amusing to watch you attempt though.

It was then an idea had popped into your head, you smirked to yourself mischievously.

"I guess you won't be able to get dessert then." You sighed. Megumi stopped eating and looked over at the brownies.

"Plus I made just enough for the both of us to share." You cooed, shaking your head. Megumi was at loss and looked at his vegetables.

Toji stopped eating as well after hearing you only made enough for the you and megumi. He was shocked and hurt at the same time.

"It's too bad, I guess your dad and I will have to eat them." You smiled softly and looking over at toji, who looked at megumi then followed along with your plan.

"I'll eat them all." Toji added, eating the rest of his food, taunting the poor boy by glaring at him menacingly.

Megumi glared back at him before looking back at the vegetables. You tapped your fingers along side the table. "What's it going to be Megumi?"

The small boy looked at his plate and huffed. He hated vegetables and very much despised eating them. It was his ultimate weakness. He was in defeat once you said his father and you would eat the brownies without him. The thought of his father eating all of his favorite dessert angered him.

Megumi stabs the vegetable and holds it close to his eyes before putting it in his mouth. Quickly chewing it and swallowing.

You smiled and rubbed his back. "Good job, Megumi! I'm so proud of you!" Megumi looks at you with a twinkle in his eye and ate more.

You continued to rub megumi's back then look at Toji who was already looking at you with his fork in hand. You smiled and winked at him before going back to tend to megumi.

Toji smiled and returned back to his food. It would've taken him ages to get megumi to eat his vegetables, but times have changed.

Suddenly a sound erupted from the Television. It was coming from the news, which caused all of your heads to turn and look to see what it could be.

Hurricane warning

(A/n: what do you think Toji put in the oven 👀, my first guess was gonna be broccoli casserole, that was until I saw this:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 51 4
โš ๏ธ ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โš ๏ธ โ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. . . โ ๐’ƒ...
187K 10.6K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
330K 10K 30
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
81.3K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...