5 O' Clock Shadows

By HarryPotterMen2021

(I said I would make a book, so here we are. Enjoy.) Severus Snape was the Potions Master at Hogwarts, School... More

The Prep and Potion Incident
Cheap Cologne and Peppermint
Stupid Leeches
Eye-roller
Starlit ceiling?
That can be arranged
Idk what to label this so here
This is an even better title than the last one
IM SO GOOD AT TITLES MY GUYS
Idk anymore
Untitled Part 13
MWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just going to change the titles to nonsense from now on
IM EATING ORPHANS ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ
GIMME DEM TOES ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘
Hehehhehheehheheheheehhehehehehe
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
๐Ÿ‹Friday๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Sunday๐Ÿ‹
Saturday
๐Ÿ‹Severus Snape is a pimp๐Ÿ‹
idk
I cant think of a witty title
Is there a title? No. Why are you looking here? There is nothing.
There is no title..... weirdo ๐Ÿง
AYOOOOOOOOOO why you looking here hmm?
๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‹
I see you ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‹WHY YOU LOOKING HERE? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‹
Your mom is hot <3
heyyyyy
Trente-Six
Trente-Sept
Trente-huit
Trente-neuf
๐Ÿ‹Almost there๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹The end๐Ÿ‹

Sunday

1.5K 67 117
By HarryPotterMen2021

A knock occurred on the door. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Severus said as he pushed the door open slightly.

I sat up immediately. "What? Where am I? Who are you? What am i-"

He raised a brow and opened the door all the way. "Just a brief reminder that you are staying in my household because professor Dumbledore asked me to watch after you for the next seven days. I am your potions professor."

Well that's embarrassing, y/n.

"Oh. I forgot to mention. I do this funny little thing where I wake up at 6AM and considering that I am FORCED to let you into my home, I will not be changing my schedule for you. So. Everyday for the remainder of your time here, you'll be getting up when the sun does."

I looked around for any place to find the time. "It is 9:45 in the morning, dear. The Wealseys have asked for your appearance at Diagon Alley. And I have already owled the headmaster. He doesn't find it fit that you travel alone. So congrats, madam. You're as stuck with me as much as I am you."

"O-okay...?"

He exhaled softly and went to leave but stopped himself. "Um..... breakfast. Right. You'll need that." He thought out loud.

"Dont worry professor, I can find myself something to eat."

Severus drummed his fingers against the door and opened his mouth, yet nothing came out. He nodded and left after that without another word.

"Ms. Y/l/n! That is extremely inappropriate."

"Come on professor, it was funny."

"I don't care if you found it amusing. That behavior will not be tolerated."

"Oh what are you going to do, punish me?" I mocked the professor. His cheeks tinted pink and he looked ahead, resisting the urge to scoff.

Ahead, the Weasleys stood in a gathered circle. Anyone with ears could hear Molly doing a headcount from a mile away. "Right. Ginny. Ron. George. Arthur. Charlie. Bill..... There you are Percy. Fred! Where's Fred?"

"You called me George," said one of the twins.

"Oh sorry Fred, I thought you were- wheres George then?"

"Right behind you mum. Also, I'm Fred. Not him." Fred said from beside his mother.

Molly let out an annoyed sigh, "You two better knock it off- There you two are!" Molly said when she saw us.

She seemed slightly taken aback that professor Snape was by my side. "What is he-"

"Dumbledore." Severus answered before she could finish. Her confusion changed to distaste and the two shared a disdained expression for a brief moment.

"Well thats fine. I suppose you'll just have to tag along then." Arthur stated, placing a hand on the small of Molly's back.

Fred grabbed my left arm and George grabbed my right before they pulled me away from the others for a second. "1. Why is your boyfriend coming along now? 2. Why are you staying with Snape? 3. We invited Lee so you two lovebirds can bond." Fred said.

I looked at him with mild confusion. "Professor Snape is not my boyfriend nor have I ever considered him to be. Dumbledore said some shit or whatever and now I'm stuck with the bastard. And that's fine, but I would not even consider dating Lee Jordan so I don't understand why you are calling us lovebirds-"

"Yeah, Fredrick. Why are you calling us lovebirds?" Said the familiar voice of Lee. "Fricken weirdo."

George smiled slightly. "Calm down, Jordan." He stated, looking at his brothers.

"Hey mum? I'm going to take George, y/n, and Lee around the place. We'll be back in about a half an hour." Fred called over his shoulder.

Molly opened her mouth to protest, but Arthur put his hand over it, "Alright have fun. Dont get into trouble."

Fred smiled and waved before he turned on his heels. "Right so. Me and George found this path that can take us to hogsmeade. Anyone up for it?"

George and Lee shrugged before they looked at me. "I-um.... alright."

It had been far more than thirty minutes by the time that Fred had decided we should head back. It was his brilliant idea to sneak into the Hogs Head.

Lee insisted that we have a round of firewhiskey due to our successful plan of getting to the other region that they were not allowed to be in.

"I take it you don't take alcohol well?" Lee said as he looked at my state. I smiled and slung my arms around him. 

"Not one bit." I giggled.

Fred and George looked at one another and smirked at Lee, he rolled his eyes and waved them off. "Do you think you can walk or-"

"Carry me, magic man." I ordered. Fred tried to contain his laughter as Lee's eyes widened. 

"Um... okay. Let me know if you want me to put you down." He replied and lifted me up into his arms. "How many shots did George give you?"

"Seven... eight? I think nine. Yeah. Nine." I responded.

Lee's head snapped toward George. "Dude-"

George lifted his arms in defense. "I said she probably couldn't take three and she wanted to prove me wrong."

"Thats three, not nine."

Fred shook his head. "It doesn't matter. She'll be fine. The worst that will happen will be that she gets a migraine and a hangover tomorrow."

Lee sighed and held me closer to his chest as he walked.

More footsteps approached as we made it back to Diagon Alley. "There you are!" Molly yelled out.

"We've been worried sick!" Arthur joined in.

"You all left us to deal with mum and dad while they're anxious." Ron stated.

Ginny crossed her arms with disdain. Percy rolled his eyes. "Whats wrong with y/n, why are you carrying her?" Percy asked. 

Professor Snape walked slowly past the weasleys and approached Lee. "Shes intoxicated, isn't she?" Lee nodded with shame.  The potions master let out a sigh. "How much did she drink?"

"9 shots of firewhiskey. Counted myself." Fred chimed in, proud that he could remember.

Severus snapped his gaze to Fred. "And are you responsible for why she is in this matter?"

"Kinda. It was George who gave them to her." Fred responded.

"Of course it is. Whatever. Give her here. I'll take her home." Severus ordered, extending his arms as Lee gently placed me in them.

"She will be alright, won't she?"

"Yes. Mr. Jordan. I suggest that you go home before you get into more trouble than you already are."

Lee nodded and turned to walk with the Weasleys. Ginny waved over her shoulder before she was dragged along with the rest of her family.

Severus watched them leave then sighed before he looked down at me. "What am I going to do with you?"

I smiled and resting my head against his shoulder. "I have no clue, professor."

Severus opened the front door with slight difficulty before he closed it behind him with his foot. "Why are you getting yourself into so much trouble?" He asked me as he walked toward the library.

I yawned. "I'm not getting myself into it,  it usually just finds its way to me."

He shook his head. "Just... stay here. Ill be back." He stated and set me down on the chair by the fireplace.

I nodded and smiled cheekily as he turned around and left the room. My eyes gazed over the room as my hands fidgeted. 

It was not long after that Severus returned. "Right. Would you like me to take you to your room or...?"

"I want to spend some time with my perfect professor." I replied, moving my hands behind my head.

He narrowed his brows but stayed silent as he took a seat beside me. 

"So. How are you doing, you fabulously dramatic man?"

He sighed and ran a hand over his face. "Lord this will be a long night."

"I know its not the only thing thats long." I replied, shooting him a suggestive glance.

He froze. I could see him struggling to form a response. "Thats inappropriate, Ms. Y/l/n." He stated.

"I like it when you call me that." I stated, sitting up more.

Severus shook his head and rubbed his temples. "Are you going to make this night hard for me or will you behave yourself?"

"Sir. You've got it all wrong."

He looked at me, almost as if he knew he was throwing himself into my trap. "What in merlins beard are you on about?"

"You're the one who is constantly hard for me-"

"Thats nice." He stated, closing his eyes tightly and pressing his fingers down on the bridge of his nose.

I leaned forward, leaning against my knees as I smiled sweetly at him. "So. What should we do to pass the time?"

"Not what you are thinking!"

"Awwwww! Why not?" I pouted my lip.

Severus moved away from me slightly. "Because 1. You are intoxicated and no one should put you cannot consent to anything whilst under the influence. You know that as well as I do. 2. You are my student, not my partner. It is HIGHLY inappropriate, young lady. And 3. You are my guest, not my lover."

I rolled my eyes and moved to his seat, scootching closer to him. "Come on. It will be fun."

He moved to the other arm of his chair. "I do not want to do that for the reasons I stated. Would you want to watch a film? Play a boardgame? Read a book? Go to sleep?"

I sighed. "Fine. What movies do you have?"

He relaxed a bit and fixed his posture. "Anything really."

"Great. Put something on. It will be background noise so it doesn't matter."

Severus let out a silent groan and flipped through a through films before he decided on an old western. "Great. Why is it background noise?"

I smiled and stood up. He watched me with confusion. "Well, I want to play a game."

He cleared his throat and shot his eyes to a cabinet in the corner. "I've got playing cards, poker chips, monopoly-"

"No I mean an actual game, not a board game." I replied, sitting down on his lap.

His eyes widened and he lifted his arms into my view. "What are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes. "Relax. I'm not going to fuck you." I stated and straddled him.

He let out a shaky breath and leaned back slightly. "If you attempt anything, I will force you off of me and send you to your room."

"Fair enough. Truth or dare."

His hands rested on his upper thighs. "Are you seriously going to play truth or da-"

"Answer the damn question."

"Fine! I will go with the truthful option." He replied.

I smiled and placed my hands over his. "If you had to sleep with one person in the world, whom would you sleep with?"

Severus furrowed his brows slightly. "Um... most likely someone who wasn't intoxicated."

"Hey! That's not-"

"You never specified. Now. Truth or dare?"

I scoffed slightly but let it go. "Truth."

"Who is your favorite professor?"

I smirked and drummed my fingers over his knuckles. "Professor Flitwick." Severus narrowed his eyebrows. "Ha! You're jealous. I'm fucking with you. Its you. Obviously."

"Well thats obvious. You're not sitting on his lap playing truth or dare. Now are you?"

"Shut up. Truth or dare."

He looked between my eyes before he placed one hand over my own. "Dare."

I smiled and brought my lips to his ear. "I dare you to use the nickname kitten for me during class until the end of the year."

His breathing became heavier as I sat back up. "I'm not all-"

"Do it coward."

"No."

"Then fuck me."

"Y/n!" He stated, grabbing my hips and moving me off of him.

I laughed slightly at his reaction. "What?"

"Go to your room."

I rolled my eyes. "Fineee. Calm down, dad."

He ticked his jaw and pointed down the hall. "Go. Now."

A small smile played at my lips as I stood up. He copied my actions. "Fine. But I need to do one thing."

Severus crossed his arms and raised an annoyed brow. "Which is?"

I stood up on my tiptoes and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight professor!" I stated and turned on my heels.

(I decided I'm going to go to Severus's perspective at the end of every day for the next week or so. He may or may not do nasty things on those days)

Severus's Perspective 😫✋: (BYE WHY DOES THE EMOJI LOOK LIKE THAT IN CURSIVE 💀)

Severus watched you walk down the hallway and enter the room to which he was lending you. "How the fuck did you manage to handle that situation." He muttered to himself.

He shook his head and sat back down, resting his head against the back of the seat. That was an incredibly difficult feat. He was surprised he hadn't caved.

An owl hooted at his window and he snapped his head to the bird. Attached to hit foot were two letters.

One, he had written two weeks ago. "I forgot what that was about." He muttered and untied the second letter before he scratched the owls head for a moment and let it into the household.

Severus payed little to no attention to the owl as he undid the letter he had written before.

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗, 𝕬𝖑𝖇𝖚𝖘 𝕯𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊,

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴 𝖘𝖍𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑. 𝕰𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖚𝖗..... 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘. 𝖂𝖍𝖞 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖗? 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑'𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖚𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖍. 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑, 𝖜𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉. 𝕴𝖒 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖙. 𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖋 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖞 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.

𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞,

𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖘 𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖕𝖊.

Severus glanced over it one last time before he opened Dumbledore's response.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕤 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕖,

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕕, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕄𝕤. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕. 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝔸𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥: "𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤," 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣.

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣.

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕪.

𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤,

𝔸𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕖.

Severus held the response in his hand tightly. "He is so immature." He stated and stood up, pocketing the letter before he let the owl out his window. Once it left, he locked up and walked toward his room. He sat down upon his bed and stared at the ceiling for a few moments before he slowly drifted of to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 23.7K 50
Severus Snape has an esteemed reputation to maintain, so he often spreads himself too thin. He becomes so overworked that he is assigned an assistant...
950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE โLucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...
32.3K 959 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
299K 9.1K 53
The story is my tribute to all snarry shippers out there. A nasty and menacing potionmaster, a smart and cocky Gryffendor brat, heated dialogues, lot...