One in a Million [Part 2 of S...

j1nsoulgf द्वारा

[This is the Second story of Started at an Arcade!] If you haven't already read the 1st part, I strongly enco... अधिक

Ch. 1 - Twice Meets Family!

Intro :D

1.3K 54 1
j1nsoulgf द्वारा

Hello!! [pls read <3]

I hope you've already read Started at an Arcade because this is Part 2 of it!!

**This story will include the same timeline and characters. I made this to avoid Started at an Arcade (SAAA) to be a long story.

I feel like if it becomes a lengthy book, it would be less interested in**

If you have questions about things you forgot in the last story, comment it down in the chapters or so and I'll answer.

Recap/Intro

Y/N and her family agreed for them to meet Twice today, since Y/N is a very close friend with Twice now.

Y/N called Jihyo if they could come over and she happily said they could! The last chapter of Started at an Arcade [Part 1] ends with Jihyo telling the rest of the members they'll be meeting Y/N's family today.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
80K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.