Terror of the Seas

By N7Captain

What if a battleship from an alternate dimension came over? What if this ship was the strongest anyone had ev... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue

Chapter 4

4.6K 76 39
By N7Captain

Once everyone had eaten their fill, they moved towards the docks, where their ships were stationed.

She looked out and saw multiple mass production ships along side some Kansen, both Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

Some of the Eagle Union Kansen noticed them and came over. Among them were, New Jersey,

Enterprise,

And Washington, to name a few.

There were many other Kansen as well. All of them ready to assault the IronBlood's home port. On one side, there was a fair number of Royal Navy girls, on the other was the aforementioned Eagle Union girls, along side some others, and to bolster their numbers, there was a large assortment of mass produced ships manned by the humans of both navies.

Everyone noticed the massive black shadows in the water, but didn't panic. Everyone was told what was going on.

The massive shadows broke the water to reveal Kaiser's rigging, Blitzkrieg. The massive shark/ dragon glowed a bright blue before turning into a bunch of cubes. The cubes levitated for half a second, before bunching together and forming a battleship.

The first thing everyone noticed, was that it was massive.

The deck was covered in guns. The four main guns looked like they could punch through anything the Kansen currently had!

But the thing that  really caught their attention, was the massive number of AA guns. They were almost everywhere on the ship. Such as on the guns, by the bridge, there was even AA guns by the flag!

Speaking of flags, there was one flag he had that put everyone's concerns about him to rest.

That flag being the flag of the United Nations. That meant that he was an ally through and through.

Once they debriefed everyone, they decided to set sail. Their destination? IronBlood's home port!

Time Skip. (Got lazy here and didn't know what to put for a fight scene, so just use your imagination to make an epic fight.)

Once the combined fleets arrived, they were quickly noticed.

IronBlood ships came over to fight them, but were decimated by the carriers in the fleet. Anything that got within Kaiser's range was swiftly dealt with by a barrage from his main guns.

IronBlood never stood a chance, what with the large number of Destroyers and Cruisers that they had. Not to mention the Carriers and battleships. Two of which were some of the strongest battleships to ever be summoned.

In a matter of a few hours, they quickly defeated IronBlood and rounded up the survivors and took them prisoner. Their only challenge was the H-class ship, Friedrich der Grosse, who was beaten by Kaiser. It was a tough battle, and the only reason why it took a few hours.

Kaiser looked around at the captured Kansen and smiled.

"You brought this upon yourselves." He told them. They just glared at him.

"The Sirens are meant to be our enemy! Not our friends! You are traitors to humanity. As your new leader, you are hereby stripped of your riggings and will be placed in secure cells until we deem you fit to return to active duty." He said.

The IronBlood girls shouted in disbelief and anger. How dare he! And that traitor Bismarck.

"Do not make me scrap you and resummon you." He told them.

They quieted down quickly. That was not something that they wanted to happen. Apparently, you could lose memories if that happens to you, and they would rather keep the memories that currently have.

One of the IronBlood girls, Prinz Eugen, immediately tried to seduce him to get out of being sent to a cell.

"You wouldn't send cute little old me to prison, would you? I could never survive a day in there- and it isn't working is it?" Prinz quickly deadpanned.

"Nope!" Kaiser smiled.

"Rats." She pouted.

"Be ready. I'll be making an announcement about IronBlood's withdrawal from the Crimson Axis soon." He told them.

"How? Only IronBlood's leader can do that." Friedrich der Grosse weakly asked.

Kaiser looked at her. This was supposedly this world's version of his sister. As much as he didn't want to fight and hurt her, she gave him no choice.

She sustained more damage than him, but that was to be expected. He was armored enough to tank bombs dropped on him from planes as well as torpedoes. So it was only natural for him to be able to tank a few battleship rounds. Even ones from his "sister".

Unfortunately, she forgot that Blitzkrieg had three heads, not two. So, she was understandably surprised to find her lower half in the jaws of a massive rigging head. The surprise lasted long enough for the other heads to grab and subdue Friedrich's own rigging.

He walked up to her and gently grabbed her chin.

"I will be IronBlood's new leader. Didn't you hear me? And if the current one doesn't want to step down...." He trailed off.

"Well, I can be very convincing." He gave an almost evil chuckle.

"I see." Was all she said.

"Sir!" An Eagle Union Marine saluted.

"Yes Marine?" Kaiser asked.

"We're ready for a ground assault to take the capital. All we need is your orders." He told Kaiser.

Kaiser smiled and walked up onto a small pile of rubble. He fired a blank into the sky to get everyone's attention.

"Meine Kameraden! Today will be a new day in our war with the Sirens! Today, we deprive them and the rest of the Crimson Axis of an ally! This will be our first step in ending the Crimon Axis! With most of our European allies posting their militaries by their boarders, we have effectively blocked IronBlood from leaving or returning here! And if their leadership doesn't want to surrender their seat willingly, then we will take to by force!" He shouted at them.

"I do not want to see any more of my people killed for a pointless war that never should have happened! And if I have to kill a few more to save the rest, then, I am will to shoulder that burden." He told them.

His speech seemed to rouse something in the ground troops, because they cheered for his words.

"We're ready when you are, sir!" One of then shouted.

"Yeah!" The rest followed.

Kaiser looked at them, and his smile evolved into an opened mouth one, revealing his fang filled maw to the rest of IronBlood, the only ones who hadn't seen it. That alone proved he was an IronBlood ship to them, since a few of their own had similar maws. Friedrich, Roon, and Deutschland came to their minds.

The only other factions that could have Kansen with similar teeth, were the Sirens and the Sakura Empire.

"Come on then! Let's show IronBlood and the world why you shouldn't fuck with Azur Lane!" Kaiser's shout brought the IronBlood's attention back onto him.

They saw him leaving with a large number of ground troops into mainland Germany/ IronBlood.

Time Skip.

Kaiser could be seen sitting on the sidewalk with a shit eating grin next to the now former German/IronBlood Prime Minister, who was nursing a mug of beer.

In front of him, was an annoyed Enterprise, an annoyed Prince of Wales, an annoyed police officer, an amused New Jersey, an an amused but confused Commander Shepard

"So, let me get this straight." Enterprise started.

"You left with our ground troops and found the Prime Minister." Wales went next.

"Yes." Kaiser said.

"He surrendered without a fight." Enterprise went next.

"Fortunately and unfortunately." Kaiser smirked.

"Then he was kidnapped by one of his bodyguards, which resulted in you getting involved in a high speed chase." Jersey smiled.

"Correct." Kaiser nodded.

"Which then ended with both of your cars crashing because you managed to convince a big tittied aircraft carrier to help you." Commander Shepard sighed.

"Also correct." Kaiser smiled.

"Hey! I'm still here!" Came the voice of said big tittied aircraft carrier, Peter Strasser, from Kaiser's right.

Kaiser gave her a shit eating grin as well. She totally didn't pout, and looked away from him. He looked back at the group of women in front of him, and noticed that they were giving him stares.

"What? It's far from the first crazy thing I did." He told them.

They raised an eyebrow in unison.

"It's true! Remind me to tell you about the time I  possessed a man from Florida, it's great! My Enterprise didn't like what I did and possessed a Florida police officer, you're gonna want to hear this, trust me!" He told them.

"Well, let's just get ready. You still have to address the public tomorrow." The Commander sighed.

"Sure. I'll tell you after. You'll love it. Probably." He told her.

"Will we?" The women asked.

"Heh, heh, heh." He chucked deeply.

They left to turn in for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 47 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
5.8K 74 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...
8.8K 167 13
Meet Bell, a 15 years old high school student who lives in the Philippines. He always has an interest in warships as he plays games that have any re...
80.3K 2.1K 69
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...