my letters to you

By miochibanas

I hope these help you know how much you mean to me. cover art creds: @/ ciatoru on instagram More

Letter One
Letter Two
Letter Three
Letter Four
Authors Note
Letter Six
Letter Seven
Letter Eight

Letter Five

314 20 3
By miochibanas

          I don't think I had a good day today and I don't feel like writing much. I went to see Bennett because he wanted to go adventuring. The new girl was there, her name is Fischl. She is strange but I like her but I think she might be what made me feel bad. We went adventuring and the whole time Bennett didn't talk to me. I thought he just wanted her to feel welcome but I just felt really left out. Later he started trying to impress her, and that is when I started feeling bad. I guess I feel like I want Bennett to want to impress me, and pay attention to me. I don't want to feel like that though it feels bad. But anyways after that we came back and they wanted to get lunch but I didn't want to be around them anymore so I went home. I don't want to write anymore, and nothing else happened.

          I looked it up I was jealous. That's not a good thing, I'm going to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...